Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Lyon aka "The Angel of Death"

4 posters

Go down

Andrea Lyon aka "The Angel of Death" Empty Andrea Lyon aka "The Angel of Death"

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:11 am

Mimi (unleashthelawyers) put this thread on and was not sure where it went so I am moving it to its' own thread:
unleashthelawyers Yesterday at 16:55

Didn't know where to post this link. New Anthony Attorney To Formally Enter Case. Article has some other interesting tidbits in it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Andrea Lyon aka "The Angel of Death" Empty Re: Andrea Lyon aka "The Angel of Death"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:15 am

It figures they are going after Kronk. I use to have a lot of dis-trust about Kronk going back to that area to relief himself. After the last document dump reading is interview with LE I read what I needed to in order to put it to rest. He knew about the reward money and he admitted he was looking for Caylee. That is all I had to know as I believed that but he was not admitting to it publicly. He should have got the reward. As far as Andrea Lyon's go I don't understand her title "the Angel of Death". Not one of her clients received the death penalty. I do agree with what we have seen I don't see anything that is a smoking gun to seek the death penalty. All the death penalty has done is add cost and time to a already complicated case. Instead of going to trial this year it will be next year. It is taking to long to get justice for Caylee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Andrea Lyon aka "The Angel of Death" Empty Re: Andrea Lyon aka "The Angel of Death"

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:12 am

yeah i dont think "angel of death" is appropriate, thats total tabloid.

i really feel sorry for Kronk. He did what a good citizen is supposed to do. He did what HOARDS (sp?) were hoping to do, that is, find caylee. he called several days in a row, and he kept going back there. After all he is going through, i hope his sanity stays intact.

as for ZG trial, it should wait. I think it was really important to start the depos, but its going really well. the depos were made public, there is no question now that she is not the ZG accused, so she really should put on the back burner, and if she still has trouble getting a job, honestly its not casey's case, its her.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:30 am

This woman allowed a man to spend 26 years in prison knowing he was innocent and the CLIENT was guilty.

I feel she is just as evil as the rest of the scumteam.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:33 pm

I am am a bit confused. I do not see her name anywhere in this article. Is this her husband, lawyers in her firm? Thanks.

shyloh wrote:This woman allowed a man to spend 26 years in prison knowing he was innocent and the CLIENT was guilty.

ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:29 pm

ladyjustice37 wrote:I am am a bit confused. I do not see her name anywhere in this article. Is this her husband, lawyers in her firm? Thanks.

shyloh wrote:This woman allowed a man to spend 26 years in prison knowing he was innocent and the CLIENT was guilty.

I didn't see Andrea Lyon's name anywhere in the article, either, but maybe she was a part of the defense's law firm..... maybe Shyloh will tell us why she thinks Andrea Lyon is involved here. I really am very interested to know.

Either way, what happend in this story is a travesty of justice, and should not happen in this country. I'm sorry, but I don't believe it should be legal for a defense lawyer to protect a murderer if they confess to them. There's just something wrong when a defense attorney knows for a FACT that the wrong person has been convicted and has to protect their client..... something VERY wrong.

Also, I think Andrea Lyon has given herself the title "Angel of Death" because she has never had a client convicted of the death penalty. She looks at herself as having saved those people from death. But there's always a first.... :lol:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:41 pm

Snaz wrote:
Also, I think Andrea Lyon has given herself the title "Angel of Death" because she has never had a client convicted of the death penalty. She looks at herself as having saved those people from death. But there's always a first.... :lol:

i never like it when people call themselves angels, and i dont even believe in angels. i just think its akin to calling yourself a messiah.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Double topic:

lovemysam on Sun 31 May 2009 - 18:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lovemysam

lindamarie on Sun 31 May 2009 - 18:17

It happens more than people want to believe innocent people in prison for crimes they did not commit.

lindamarie

lovemysam on Sun 31 May 2009 - 18:26

lindamarie wrote:It happens more than people want to believe innocent people in prison for crimes they did not commit.

I'd make a lousy attorney. Disbarred and at the bar for confessing my client had confessed!

lovemysam

Snaz on Sun 31 May 2009 - 19:02

lovemysam wrote:http://depaullaw.typepad.com/library/2008/03/60-minutes-segm.html

So this is what we can expect from KC's new attorney? She'll be a part of trying to hang Jesse Grund to "prove" KC didn't do what we ALL KNOW she did......

Very sad.... 😢

Snaz

lovemysam on Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 6:12

Article by Andrea Lyon:

Defending the Life or Death Case

(in my opinion, kinda borders on the throw the family under the bus method)

Snippet: Carefully explore the question of abuse and intra-family
violence through individual interviews—even if your client
denies any history of abuse or violence. If your client denies
such a history, question the accuracy of his denial with nearly
every family member. (pg. 4)

Very important article to read . . . . it lays out exactly what she's going to do.

lovemysam

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:43 am

Maybe you can read some more about that here. Sorry I have been at the ER three days in a row concerning my daughter. And they can't seem to find the cause of her vomiting and Pain. Been a long long weekend. If this doesn't help. I will go back. I could have copied the wrong artical with her name in it.. SORRY GUYS.

scroll down to Verite's post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:38 am

oh my dear shyloh, i really hope your daughter gets better :(
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:31 am

Shyloh, praying for your daughter!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:09 pm

OMG! This is completely disgusting...... AL WAS involved in the Alton case..... she WROTE and NOTARIZED the affidavit that the attorneys signed stating that Alton was NOT guilty. So she lived with this information for 26 years and let an INNOCENT man get convicted and remain there in prison for all those years.

Someone on Websleuths stated that knowing this about AL made them afraid for Jesse Grund. I am now afraid for him also. Bozo is out to blame him. And CA & GA - you better be afraid, too - be VERY afraid!!!!

This woman has no conscience.... and neither do LBK or Bozo. So anyone in their path better WATCH OUT!!!

What has our justice system come to? I don't know whether I am more angry or sad about this...... I guess both. :( :x

Thank you, Shyloh, for bringing this to our attention.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Shyloh, I was so upset about that article, I forgot to tell you I hope your daughter is doing much better.........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Casey Anthony: What does Terence Lenamon say about new attorney?

posted by halboedeker on May 28, 2009 9:51:21 AM Discuss This: Comments (50)

Andrea Lyon, the Chicago attorney joining the Casey Anthony case today, is winning raves from an unexpected source.

Miami attorney Terence Lenamon, who left the Anthony case in a dispute with Jose Baez, has nothing but nice things to say about Lyon.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:17 am

Wrapitup wrote:Casey Anthony: What does Terence Lenamon say about new attorney?

posted by halboedeker on May 28, 2009 9:51:21 AM Discuss This: Comments (50)

Andrea Lyon, the Chicago attorney joining the Casey Anthony case today, is winning raves from an unexpected source.

Miami attorney Terence Lenamon, who left the Anthony case in a dispute with Jose Baez, has nothing but nice things to say about Lyon.

Gotta wonder how these folks sleep at night...........Gotta wonder what goes thru their minds to make them say well it may be a small helpless child but lets fight it anyway .
She is a hard looking woman who looks like she is nasty all day long like a sarcastic ugly person who hates everyone and hates life
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:05 am

Wrapitup wrote:Shyloh, praying for your daughter!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too,shyloh. I hope they get to the bottom of her problem.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:20 am

That title is so wrong for her. The Angel of Death means it's heading her way so why would she pick it?

What is the Angel of Death?

For thousands of years, people have passed down legends regarding
the angel of death. An angel of death was believed to come before
one’s death and either usher them over to the other side or even bring
about their passing.

Weird, weird, weird. If I were trying to get the death penalty off people, I certainly wouldn't be calling myself one of the Grim Reaper's gals!!

Last edited by lovemysam on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more info.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:41 am

LMS, I totally agree w/you and have always thought the same things. Kinda eerie! :evil: :face:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:21 am

I agree with all of you.
That woman is downright creepy and evil looking , she looks liek she woudl smash you into a bug in the street if you spoke , she would scare me , she is teh type who makes you feel guiltyu when your not you know? Shudders I wonder if she has children?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down