Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+11
laga
prayerbone
janie
adelacruz
CritterFan1
ladyjustice37
Juanita
Wrapitup
TerryRose
Cory
mommyof3kids
15 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 13 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 am

:goodmorning: Cory, or should I say CeeCee. How cute is that? Woke up this morning and had you and Leah on my mind. Just wanted to send my love your way.

CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 13 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 am

by Cory Today at 9:54 am

prayerbone wrote:
Hi all , i wanted to confront some of the issues , from the other forum here...

Date of death , it says on the paperwork 3rd of the August ( in the UK that would be 3.8.00,i know ur the other way round)

But Leah was found on the 3rd wasn't she? That strikes me as a stroke of gigantic luck to find Leah , on the day their now saying she died??? How do these things work , is that an exact date , or a estimate on a ongoing case?

I do no and will not believe she died on August 3rd. June 28th is the day I say she died. I think for legal reasons they had to put August 3 since that is when the found her body. Don't know how that works

I had thoughts about that reason they used the date they found her, opposed to the day she went missing, and my only thought is that maybe that is protocol until they find the person who did it and it goes to court? But one would think, like they have determined in the Caylee case that you would be able to come up with a date of death (or approximate DOD) due to the condition of the body (As much as I hate to talk or bring that up). 🇳🇴
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:17 am

Can anyone tell me this Kristen last name? This is the girl who was with Nick when he was looking for Leah.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:23 am

lindamarie wrote:Can anyone tell me this Kristen last name? This is the girl who was with Nick when he was looking for Leah.

Yes mam! Kristen Steinhoff.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:25 am

I am waiting on the form for the autopsy results. Called them this morning. Should be getting the fax anytime....then I have to send the form to the State of Oregon.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 am

by Cory Today at 11:25 am

I am waiting on the form for the autopsy results. Called them this morning. Should be getting the fax anytime....then I have to send the form to the State of Oregon.

You mean, you are requesting to see the autopsy results and they will give them to you? Or can they also deny them to you as well?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:32 am

Posted at the request and approval of Cory:

A radio station from the Portland area called me today and I am going to do a live talk with Jeff Krupp from KUIK on Thursday at 8:05 am!!! Ha!! Can you believe that?

HOW exciting it this, and this Jeff Krupp is a Former Oregon State Representative! Here is a link to the website.. and to top it off you guys/girls... they have LIVE feed so anyone who wants to listen in CAN :cheers: peace

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:35 am

Thank you Mommyof3kids!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:37 am

by Cory Today at 11:35 am

Thank you Mommyof3kids!!!

Anything for you Cory!!!

I can't wait to listen in, just hope the kids don't get too noisy on our way to drop off at daycare :bounce:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:38 am

Cory wrote:
lindamarie wrote:Can anyone tell me this Kristen last name? This is the girl who was with Nick when he was looking for Leah.

Yes mam! Kristen Steinhoff.

Thanks Cory. My gut tells me she is involved and I am researching her. Was she interviewed by LE? I don't find her interview anywhere. You should have no problem getting the autopsy results as I believe they are public record but I know for a fact the family is entitled to a copy. The investigation is continuing but that won't change the autopsy in anyway. So that record is complete and won't change. It should answers many questions you may have. I will help you fight for those records if they give you a hard time. Here is something I found interesting to post.

Readers of this blog may know that an applicant for the position of new police chief took an interest in the Leah Freeman case. After reviewing the only case files available to the public the seasoned investigator came to these cursory conclusions…

I have read the documents on her website and I am amazed that someone is not in jail for this case. There is an immunity memo between the DA and the boyfriends friend. The boyfriend failed the polygraph, There is history of abuse. I believe that if someone has a strong interview with both boyfriend and friend that this case could crack.

To that end the investigator wrote District Attorney Paul Frasier requesting permission to view the case files and solve this murder. Frasier denied the request immediately citing the following reasons…

There are other concerns in this matter. There are avenues we have taken in this investigation that we have kept secret from the public, including the family of Ms. Freeman. Indeed, there are secrets that we have kept from other law enforcement officers not working on the case. I simply cannot allow someone who is not a sworn police officer to have access to my files on this case as I believe there are investigative matters that must be kept secret if we are to ever have a chance of having a prosecutable case.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Just going through the paperwork , and see if weve missed anything...

Was BB a minor ? On this form its his mother (i presume) listed as the person and address..

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Cory wrote:I am waiting on the form for the autopsy results. Called them this morning. Should be getting the fax anytime....then I have to send the form to the State of Oregon.

:shock: Their faxing you the autopsy form , or a request form for it ????

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Their faxing you the autopsy form , or a request form for it ????

and my question is, are they legally obligated to give the surviving family the autopsy even if it hasn't been made public and why hasn't it been made public?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
Their faxing you the autopsy form , or a request form for it ????

and my question is, are they legally obligated to give the surviving family the autopsy even if it hasn't been made public and why hasn't it been made public?

Yes I have been through this with my sister. The family is entitled to the results. I do think LE can keep the report from the public during an investigation but not from the family. They are faxing Cory the request. Then she faxes it back and they will mail it to her. It will take some time but I don't see how they can keep Leah's Mother from getting the report. I told Cory I will help her fight for the records.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:01 pm

Wow...been gone for a few hours!
They already faxed the request for the autopsy report. I have already filled it out and faxed it back to them. I just called (of course I got a recording!) to find out how this comes to me and when.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:01 pm

Ive posted over at CSO on the end of each thread , that Undecided as been either banned or left ,my post might of seemed overly friendly , but i didn't want anyone thinkin we had a hand in her being banned , because we wouldn't hear the last of it...

Last edited by prayerbone on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:04 pm

This really is a move in the right direction getting this paperwork , i think it could be one of the more important pieces of the jigsaw !!!

I know its going to be tough reading crying

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Thanks Cory. My gut tells me she is involved and I am researching her. Was she interviewed by LE?

Yes. She was interviewed by LE. She is alot like Alisa - drugs and all you know. LE doesn't believe she played a part in the crime. Or so they say!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:16 pm

prayerbone wrote:This really is a move in the right direction getting this paperwork , i think it could be one of the more important pieces of the jigsaw !!!

I want each and every one of you here to know that I am more than aware how tough it is going to be to read. It's been nine years guys.....It's time to find some things out. The not knowing is without a doubt the worst. I want to thank each and everyone of you (special thanks to LindaMarie!) for guiding me along here...this is something I feel I should have done long ago. Hell, I cried just filling out the small form they sent me. I wasn't alone and had a couple of shoulders to do that crying on. It's hard. I will not deny that. And above all....I have you all here to help me through this tough and trying time. I don't know what I would do without all of you. You have been a true Godsend and I love you all so much. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for ALL you have done and are doing for "Our Precious Leah Nicole". Know that she would be soo proud of ALL of you.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Big Hug I will help you in any way I can. I remember the medical examiner here in Iowa let me pick up the reports rather than waiting for the mail. I know they won't fax them. I have this feeling LE is not going to be happy you have requested this autopsy report. You have rights and this has went on long enough with no answers. I mean come on 9 yrs????

I can't find anything on these two girls without paying for it. Can't find arrest records, marriage records nothing without wanting my credit card number.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Wow where do u even start to look for that stuff Linda???

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Google has the very best search engine. In Iowa we can do free searches on iowacourtsonline. So I went to Oregons court on line. What a bunch of crap trying to get public records from that state.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 pm

lindamarie wrote:Big Hug I will help you in any way I can. I remember the medical examiner here in Iowa let me pick up the reports rather than waiting for the mail. I know they won't fax them. I have this feeling LE is not going to be happy you have requested this autopsy report. You have rights and this has went on long enough with no answers. I mean come on 9 yrs????

I can't find anything on these two girls without paying for it. Can't find arrest records, marriage records nothing without wanting my credit card number.

Too bad for LE! They have sat there for 9 flippin' years with the answers as to what happened to MY DAUGHTER and chose to tell me nothing. Perhaps they should step into MY shoes for a day and see just how that feels. Grrr!!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:01 pm

If they try to stop you from getting that be sure and let me know. There are laws and I am getting ready to send you the links so you know what your rights are as a victim to a crime against your daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm

If LE does try to stop you please contact the above agency.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi all as distasteful as it is for us all , i think we need to confront some of the issues brought up on the other forum , so we can at least have our bases covered...I think cause and dates , will be covered by the documents , Cory as requested..

BB polygrapth he took two , this was rasied as surprising by some , one was under councel which again surprised some on other forums...

With that said , do we know , when Nick started saying he knew who committed the crime...The odd thing about Alex post , i would of thought Nick would of come to Cory and said i have some information , one of the reason i think its fooey....

But that said , the timing would be interesting ,BB took the polys in JULY had Nick expressed it to him by then ..Because i was wondering if he maybe told BB , would that in itself would be enough for BB to fail the poly??...For BB to believe something is true , does not make it true...

What's ur feelings about BB Cory, ur gut feeling...

Last edited by prayerbone on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : dates of poly)

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Its just that i find it interesting, that BB gets counsel and still takes the second poly , but Nick never does he's all lawyered up....

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:27 pm

prayerbone wrote:Ive posted over at CSO on the end of each thread , that Undecided as been either banned or left ,my post might of seemed overly friendly , but i didn't want anyone thinkin we had a hand in her being banned , because we wouldn't hear the last of it...
Good luck with that one, Prayerbone. YT may take it as you are trying to do his job. He does not communicate with his members one iota. Hope you don't get banned from CSO!!!! LOL!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Cory wrote:
prayerbone wrote:This really is a move in the right direction getting this paperwork , i think it could be one of the more important pieces of the jigsaw !!!

I want each and every one of you here to know that I am more than aware how tough it is going to be to read. It's been nine years guys.....It's time to find some things out. The not knowing is without a doubt the worst. I want to thank each and everyone of you (special thanks to LindaMarie!) for guiding me along here...this is something I feel I should have done long ago. Hell, I cried just filling out the small form they sent me. I wasn't alone and had a couple of shoulders to do that crying on. It's hard. I will not deny that. And above all....I have you all here to help me through this tough and trying time. I don't know what I would do without all of you. You have been a true Godsend and I love you all so much. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for ALL you have done and are doing for "Our Precious Leah Nicole". Know that she would be soo proud of ALL of you.
Cory, we are all here for you, but you have every right to know what her cause of death was and/or what - in detail - her autopsy shows. It is YOUR right!!!!

And, thank you, Linda Marie, for getting the paperwork to Cory!!!

We will all be here for you once you get the results. Group Hug
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:30 pm

[quote] Yes I have been through this with my sister. The family is entitled to the results. I do think LE can keep the report from the public during an investigation but not from the family. They are faxing Cory the request. Then she faxes it back and they will mail it to her. It will take some time but I don't see how they can keep Leah's Mother from getting the report. I told Cory I will help her fight for the records.[quote]

Thanks for answering that question LM and I am sooo sorry for the loss of your sister, I had no idea you lost a sister 🇳🇴

by lindamarie Today at 2:35 pm

Google has the very best search engine. In Iowa we can do free searches on iowacourtsonline. So I went to Oregons court on line. What a bunch of crap trying to get public records from that state.

It is a bunch of crap and it's the same way with trying to locate property as well. We have to go through title companies, but at least it's free!

Cory, you know I am here for you with what ever it is you could possibly need, even though I may be 3 hours away, I wish I could be that should for you to cry on! You and Leah are truly near and dear to my heart!

Justice for LEAH Couple Hugging Group Hug
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Oregon is one of those states that takes an act of God to get court records. Each State is different.and in some cases..each county. Nothing like Florida w/the Sunshine Laws!!

Cory, I know this is going to sound like a strange statement but I am very anxious for you to get the autopsy results. You need this closure!! Also, it will open up a bunch of new questions and HOPEFULLY some long awaited answers!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Continue confronting the questions from other forum...

Where the heck did Undecided get the info about Leah and Cheri not jogging because it was dark??? Its not mentioned AT ALL in the police reports , all it says is her mum refused ...Cheri as told us why she refused , basically Nick would pick Leah up , and leave Cheri to walk home alone ..Cheri as been frank with Cory THERE WAS NO MOTIVE TO GO SOMEWHERE , THERE WAS NO NOTHING OTHER THEN A JOG !!!!!!!!!!

Facts there is no written evidence they didn't run because it was dark (i know of) ...We speculated at the begining it could of been , i guess they could of read that..

Anyhow looking back at the notes , it didn't get dark till 9.45 , so it wouldn't of been a issue even at 9 pm...

Last edited by prayerbone on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Good luck with that one, Prayerbone. YT may take it as you are trying to do his job. He does not communicate with his members one iota. Hope you don't get banned from CSO!!!! LOL!

Haha not too worried , just had a terrible feeling it was going look bad on us , i can't stand that forum anyhow no edit ...This is home :cheers:

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:03 pm

prayerbone wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:Good luck with that one, Prayerbone. YT may take it as you are trying to do his job. He does not communicate with his members one iota. Hope you don't get banned from CSO!!!! LOL!

Haha not too worried , just had a terrible feeling it was going look bad on us , i can't stand that forum anyhow no edit ...This is home :cheers:
They used to have an edit button and the admin took it away with some half assed explanation. LOL!!

Prayer, you have added so much to VH and especially to Justice for Leah!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all you do and your hard work to get all the details down to the minute!! ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:12 pm

They used to have an edit button and the admin took it away with some half assed explanation. LOL!!

I remember that, there was a lot of Hoo Haw over that one!

And every time PrayerBone would get mad about not having it and I think at one point even asked the Mods to please consider adding an edit button, I couldn't help but giggle to myself :P

PrayerBone/Andy... you have truly been a blessed addition to this forum and to this case! We are glad to have you here and I think you might just be the only member from as far away as the UK! BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Oregon is one of those states that takes an act of God to get court records. Each State is different.and in some cases..each county. Nothing like Florida w/the Sunshine Laws!!

Cory, I know this is going to sound like a strange statement but I am very anxious for you to get the autopsy results. You need this closure!! Also, it will open up a bunch of new questions and HOPEFULLY some long awaited answers!!!!!!

Doesn't sound strange to me at all Wrap! 9 years is far too long for ANYONE to wait!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:39 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:

I remember that, there was a lot of Hoo Haw over that one!

And every time PrayerBone would get mad about not having it and I think at one point even asked the Mods to please consider adding an edit button, I couldn't help but giggle to myself :P

PrayerBone/Andy... you have truly been a blessed addition to this forum and to this case! We are glad to have you here and I think you might just be the only member from as far away as the UK! BlowKisses
Yes, much ado about the edit button or lack thereof!! affraid
And yes, Prayerbone is our member the furthest away. We have some lurkers from other parts of the world from time to time.

Cory, I am so excited for you!!! Let us know as soon as you get it. Do you think it will be faxed or mailed to you??? ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Prayerbone/Andy:

I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to spend time online with you. Although I have never seen you... your words and efforts will remain in my heart and mind forever. You dove straight into this case and have worked very hard on it. It's awesome! And I want you to know that I think the world of you. I can just see that little Angel looking down on you and doing cartwheels and yahooing and cheering you on! That's how she was you know. She would be very proud to know we have become friends even though from a far distance. Just talking about the way she was brings BIG alligator tears to my eyes...better stop here....keyboards getting wet!.....Just KNOW - You are much appreciated!! Truly.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Just talking about the way she was brings BIG alligator tears to my eyes...better stop here....keyboards getting wet!.....Just KNOW - You are much appreciated!! Truly

Just reading that post brought alligator tears to my eyes! crying

Love to you Cory! :iluvu:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Cory out of interest how long was Leah from ur house walking , from her last sighting ? She was near the Oregon Federal Credit Union office

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Your making me :oops:

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 pm

And Cory whats ur opinion of BB ref's this post

Hi all as distasteful as it is for us all , i think we need to confront some of the issues brought up on the other forum , so we can at least have our bases covered...I think cause and dates , will be covered by the documents , Cory as requested..

BB polygrapth he took two , this was rasied as surprising by some , one was under councel which again surprised some on other forums...

With that said , do we know , when Nick started saying he knew who committed the crime...The odd thing about Alex post , i would of thought Nick would of contacted Cory and said i have some information , one of the reason i think its fooey....

But that said , the timing would be interesting ,BB took the polys in JULY had Nick passed on this info about the "four" by then ..Because i was wondering if he maybe told BB , would that in itself be enough for BB to fail the poly??...For BB to believe something is true , does not make it true...

Its just that i find it interesting, that BB gets counsel and still takes the second poly , but Nick never does he's all lawyered up....

Last edited by prayerbone on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Couple Hugging :sorry2: crying
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi everyone,
I see where you all are coming from with lack of communication on the cso forum. It is just plain ridiculous!!! I registered almost a WEEK ago and am currently STILL waiting to be "approved"!!
I wanted to rip in to that "undecided" and never got the chance!!!!!

I don't post much here, but I do read a lot!!
And I do have to say, you people are hard to keep up with!!
PrayerBone you are sent strait from Leah and God for a reason, thank you sooo much for your support to Cory!!! (something tells me there is no need to thank you ;)

I have known Cory for over a year now, I never got the chance to meet Leah, but she sure pulled me in like a magnet. Her pretty little smile, W/ a mouth full of braces!!

I feel D.A. paul Frazier has plenty of evidence to prosecute NM all along, but for some reason only known to him he hasn't. The DA doing nothing has always bothered me.

Cory you know I will always be here for you, I love you bunches!!
Sam
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:13 pm

(((((SAM)))))!!!!!!! Hey girl!!!!! Great to see you here!
Just so you all know....Sam has been by my side for about a year and a half now. She has been a true friend and believe me.....THIS GIRL WANTS JUSTICE FOR LEAH!!!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 pm

by Cory Today at 9:13 pm

Just so you all know....Sam has been by my side for about a year and a half now. She has been a true friend and believe me.....THIS GIRL WANTS JUSTICE FOR LEAH!!!!!

Hello Hello Sorrow!! It's so great that Cory has you on her side! We all love Cory so much and we too have been touched so deeply my this precious Angel named Leah Nicole Freeman!! :littleangel: You came to the right site my friend, nothing but Cory and Leah supporters here :groupwave:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi everyone,
I see where you all are coming from with lack of communication on the cso forum. It is just plain ridiculous!!! I registered almost a WEEK ago and am currently STILL waiting to be "approved"!!
I wanted to rip in to that "undecided" and never got the chance!!!!!

So did you ever have a membership there? Or have they just never approved your membership? Either way, that's pretty messed up 🇳🇴
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:48 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
by Cory Today at 9:13 pm

Hello Hello Sorrow!! It's so great that Cory has you on her side! We all love Cory so much and we too have been touched so deeply my this precious Angel named Leah Nicole Freeman!! :littleangel: You came to the right site my friend, nothing but Cory and Leah supporters here :groupwave:

Aww! Mommy!!!!! You are so damn sweet!!! Here.....I need to give you a hug!..... Couple Hugging
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:02 pm

prayerbone wrote:Cory out of interest how long was Leah from ur house walking , from her last sighting ? She was near the Oregon Federal Credit Union office

That's a hard one to answer...or rather explain! -----

Ok...I just drove it. it is just under a mile.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Ya know I don't really know what to think of
prayerbone wrote:And Cory whats ur opinion of BB ref's this post

With that said , do we know , when Nick started saying he knew who committed the crime...The odd thing about Alex post , i would of thought Nick would of contacted Cory and said i have some information , one of the reason i think its fooey....

But that said , the timing would be interesting ,BB took the polys in JULY had Nick passed on this info about the "four" by then ..Because i was wondering if he maybe told BB , would that in itself be enough for BB to fail the poly??...For BB to believe something is true , does not make it true...

I don't know why, but I never really thought BB was involved.(not in the actual murder) I have always thought that he knows what happened as he was perhaps told by Nick. I think that's why he failed the part about any knowledge of what happened to Leah. This of course is just a guess on my part. But then I think that IF he knew, why go through all this torment? Why would he just not tell what he knows? Ugh! So confusing! Also, if BB knew or was told about what happened to Leah......Why would his lawyer let him take the second poly????
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 pm

No, Mommy of 3!!!!! They still have never approved my account for the cso site!! I'V never had to wait so long to post a comment on a forum.
(Sorry guy's I'm on a blackberry phone and can not figure out how to quote)
----CORY-----
I just love this website, I feel EVERYONE here is here to help Leah get her justice!!
We both know how much bad luck we have had on "other" forums and that is why I don't post anywhere(sept Leah's site) very often.
I feel very strong in my heart that something BIG in Leah's case is coming very SOON.
And its about time!!

I think to many people make Cory and Leah to many promises they can't(or chose not to)keep and it hurts.
I will say it again.....
You people are great!!
Thank you for your good heart!!!
Ok anyone think this post is long enough!! ;)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next