Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+11
laga
prayerbone
janie
adelacruz
CritterFan1
ladyjustice37
Juanita
Wrapitup
TerryRose
Cory
mommyof3kids
15 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 14 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 pm

No, Mommy of 3!!!!! They still have never approved my account for the cso site!! I'V never had to wait so long to post a comment on a forum.
(Sorry guy's I'm on a blackberry phone and can not figure out how to quote)
----CORY-----
I just love this website, I feel EVERYONE here is here to help Leah get her justice!!
We both know how much bad luck we have had on "other" forums and that is why I don't post anywhere(sept Leah's site) very often.
I feel very strong in my heart that something BIG in Leah's case is coming very SOON.
And its about time!!

I think to many people make Cory and Leah to many promises they can't(or chose not to)keep and it hurts.
I will say it again.....
You people are great!!
Thank you for your good heart!!!
Ok anyone think this post is long enough!! ;)

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 14 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:10 am

sorrow wrote:No, Mommy of 3!!!!! They still have never approved my account for the cso site!! I'V never had to wait so long to post a comment on a forum.
(Sorry guy's I'm on a blackberry phone and can not figure out how to quote)
----CORY-----
I just love this website, I feel EVERYONE here is here to help Leah get her justice!!
We both know how much bad luck we have had on "other" forums and that is why I don't post anywhere(sept Leah's site) very often.
I feel very strong in my heart that something BIG in Leah's case is coming very SOON.
And its about time!!

I think to many people make Cory and Leah to many promises they can't(or chose not to)keep and it hurts.
I will say it again.....
You people are great!!
Thank you for your good heart!!!
Ok anyone think this post is long enough!! ;)

Yep Sam....This is my new home!! I love it here......and most importantly.....I love all the awesome people. Sure beats the hell outta the world forum huh???!!! moon walking
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:46 am

Thanks so much, Sorrow and Cory, for your kind words!!!

Sorrow, don't know what to tell you about the other site you mentioned. LOL!! I am just happy you are here!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:59 am

Cory will be on the Jeff Kropf Show at KUIK AM1360 this Thursday at 8:15AM PST. I took a look at their website and was pleasantly surprised with his mini-bio:

The Jeff Kropf Show

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 14 Jeff

"Jeff treats callers fairly…and covers issues from Washington County to Salem. Former State Representative, Jeff Kropf represented Oregon House District 17 for eight years, so he knows the issues. As a fifth generation Oregon farmer and a business owner... Jeff covers the local topics people want to hear. The ONLY local talk show in the AM Drive."

I am hoping, due to his past affiliation as a State Representative, that he may be able to stir things up a bit. I was also curious if we can get him online live and did not see that feature on their website, so with Cory's permission, I emailed him:

"I understand you will have Cory, the mother of slain daughter, Leah Freeman, on your live broadcast this Thursday.

Cory is an active member of my crime board, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We have several Leah threads and are thrilled that Leah Freeman's case is finally getting the coverage her case so justly deserves.

I would like to know if you allow listeners to call in with their questions and if your broadcast can be heard online.

Victim's Heartland is very eager to listen in to your show!!

Also, I invite you to check out our crime board in advance as all of Leah's documents and other important facts on this case are available."

Sincerely,

Kathie Ash
Victim's Heartland Administrator

I am hoping he will answer so we all may be able to listen and call in with our questions!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:25 am

YES!! Cory!! WAY better!!
I love that it is a private forum (no lurkers:) !!
Full of people with knowledge to HELP Leah, not just think we want attention, when justice is all we seek. Its great!!
Sorry it is taking so long to post back today, I been busy with the kids(4 of em) and have been filling in at work (today and tomorrow) for someone too!!
Aww man!!! I want to put up some smiley guy's and can't w/ this phone!! Ha ha!!

So after all this time you might be able to find out a few things that have haunted you everyday with what happened to your angel Leah. I feel it will help, but hurt so bad.
When I think of Leah I see her beautiful face and great spirit and
That is the way I want to keep it!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:34 am

Kathie that was an excellent idea to post the message you sent to the Jeff Kropf Show. I have no speakers at work and no TV so I am going to miss it. Darn it.

Sorrow thanks for posting here and helping us to support Cory. Many of us have been victims in way or another here so we have an understanding of how painful this has been to Cory.

Cory thanks for posting a link on Leah site to VH. I get an error when I click on the link. Just as soon as I can post there I will fix it if that is okay with you. I was so honored that you would recommend this site to your supporters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:57 am

Yay!!! I am so glad to hear about Cory on Jeff Kropf. I don't know if I get that or not...but I am certainly going to try!!! 👍
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:47 am

Ok so Leah's seen at 9.15 a mile from your home , i checked online and it takes anything from 13 mins to 25min to walk a mile...

So added to 9.15 Leah would of arrived home at 9.28-9.40 that being the case , the period that Nicks at Dennys becomes very important...

Have you had any more thoughts , about getting Denise's statement???

I know on CSO we came over pretty strong that Leah was walking home , Alex said Nick didn't think so , but it's hardly our fault if information isn't forthcoming...

But this isn't to say we know for a fact she was walking home , the shoe on elm street , could hint to walking to BB granparents...

But after the autopsy , i think Denise statement would be most helpful

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:12 am

by treaves Today at 8:57 am

Yay!!! I am so glad to hear about Cory on Jeff Kropf. I don't know if I get that or not...but I am certainly going to try!!

You can listen live by clicking the link to the website above ;)

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK.............................. CORRECTION on my ditziness Part :oops:

I was thinking that the live feed on that site was for the Jeff Kropf show, but it is NOT after clicking on the link it is for another show that is aired on that channel frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan

I am hoping, due to his past affiliation as a State Representative, that he may be able to stir things up a bit. I was also curious if we can get him online live and did not see that feature on their website, so with Cory's permission, I emailed him:

Thanks Wrap for e-mailing him, I am such a tard and would have looked into this further... Ooops. :lightning:

Last edited by mommyof3kids on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just another Aimism)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:54 am

OK, so it looks like they have some podcasts (what ever those are :scratch: ) so maybe he can make Cory's interview a podcast and we can post it here. It won't be listening to it live, but at least members that are out of the area can still listen to it. Just an idea.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Woo Hoo... I figured it out!! You have to join their site to listen live and he is featured live!!

I joined and this was on his page!! AND you can call in!!

Listen to Jeff on KUIK, 1360 Westside Radio Monday through Friday, 6-9am, as he discusses local and national issues.
He would love to hear your opinion!
Call: 503-648-0101
Toll-free: 1-877-640-1360 :cheers:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Is it 1360 AM radio or FM??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:16 pm

or sorry sorrow, am 1360 :)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:23 pm

[quote="prayerbone"]Ok so Leah's seen at 9.15 a mile from your home , i checked online and it takes anything from 13 mins to 25min to walk a mile...

So added to 9.15 Leah would of arrived home at 9.28-9.40 that being the case , the period that Nicks at Dennys becomes very important...

Have you had any more thoughts , about getting Denise's statement???

I know on CSO we came over pretty strong that Leah was walking home , Alex said Nick didn't think so , but it's hardly our fault if information isn't forthcoming...

But this isn't to say we know for a fact she was walking home , the shoe on elm street , could hint to walking to BB granparents...

But after the autopsy , i think Denise statement would be most helpful[/quote

Here's the thing....NOONE really KNOWS where Leah was going. Truthfully I CANNOT see Leah going to the Haga residence alone...especially since we know there was a party there. I do NOT see her even thinking to do that. JMO.....Alexis doesn't know squat! Obviously she is getting her info from Nick...who we all know lies. And why in the world is he divulging so much to Alexis?? I would think his attorney would not be happy should he/she know what Alexis is saying on CSO.

I will work on getting Denise's statement tomorrow...after the show!!!! :face:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Here's the thing....NOONE really KNOWS where Leah was going. Truthfully I CANNOT see Leah going to the Haga residence alone...especially since we know there was a party there. I do NOT see her even thinking to do that. JMO.....Alexis doesn't know squat! Obviously she is getting her info from Nick...who we all know lies. And why in the world is he divulging so much to Alexis?? I would think his attorney would not be happy should he/she know what Alexis is saying on CSO.

So we know she left Cheri's because of overhearing the converstation with Cheri's mom, Leah leaves upset and instead of waiting for Nick to pick her up, she starts walking.

Now if she was going to walk a route where she would be seen by Nick so that she could go to this party, how would she know which way to walk??? Because if you look at the timeline on Nicks whereabouts between 7-9
7-9pm-NM States he drove around town then to the Haga residents then Fast Marts then drove to pick Leah up.. But 3 male friends report meeting with NM and smoking marijuana at Johnson Mill Pond. He was driving the blue Mustang. (Note: Later in the evening they saw him again driving a maroon Thunderbird his parents car.)
NM indicates to the group hes going to pick Leah up

he is all over the place! How would she know which direction he would be coming from? Especially since they did not have cell phones. And can anyone tell me if it says anywhere that Leah and Nick talked before she left? I don't remember seeing that.

MY point is that I doubt she was going to BB's Grandparents, because she prob had no idea if Nick was there, so she most likely was walking home or to Denny's!

Cory and Andy.. thoughts please?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 pm

This may have already been asked, but did Denny's have surveillance camera's??

Also, thanks Mommy!! I have not heard from Jeff yet but thanks!! I will sign up to listen!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 1:06 pm

This may have already been asked, but did Denny's have surveillance camera's??

Doubt it cause then we would know WHO in fact was in the car with Nick. But of course I will let Cory answer that one :face:

Also, thanks Mommy!! I have not heard from Jeff yet but thanks!! I will sign up to listen!!

You are so very welcome, I was on a mission to figure out how we could all listen :)
I would call in, but I will have my 3 LOUD children in my car, so prob not a good idea :bounce:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Wrapitup wrote:This may have already been asked, but did Denny's have surveillance camera's??

OMG! Wrap!!! When the new people took over Denny's Pizza they did put in cameras......I'm just not sure it was done by the time all this happened......could have been later. They are camera's INSIDE...but not outside. Hmmmm. I should call my ex-boss and ask her. She probably can't remember that far back. The more I think about it.....I doubt the cameras were in yet. I think they had had the place for longer before they got them put in. Shoot!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:19 pm

Cory wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:This may have already been asked, but did Denny's have surveillance camera's??

OMG! Wrap!!! When the new people took over Denny's Pizza they did put in cameras......I'm just not sure it was done by the time all this happened......could have been later. They are camera's INSIDE...but not outside. Hmmmm. I should call my ex-boss and ask her. She probably can't remember that far back. The more I think about it.....I doubt the cameras were in yet. I think they had had the place for longer before they got them put in. Shoot!

My point was that they could have had him on camera when he came IN to talk to Denise. A person would have been able to see his actions.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:34 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:

So we know she left Cheri's because of overhearing the converstation with Cheri's mom, Leah leaves upset and instead of waiting for Nick to pick her up, she starts walking.

Now if she was going to walk a route where she would be seen by Nick so that she could go to this party, how would she know which way to walk??? Because if you look at the timeline on Nicks whereabouts between 7-9
7-9pm-NM States he drove around town then to the Haga residents then Fast Marts then drove to pick Leah up.. But 3 male friends report meeting with NM and smoking marijuana at Johnson Mill Pond. He was driving the blue Mustang. (Note: Later in the evening they saw him again driving a maroon Thunderbird his parents car.)
NM indicates to the group hes going to pick Leah up

he is all over the place! How would she know which direction he would be coming from? Especially since they did not have cell phones. And can anyone tell me if it says anywhere that Leah and Nick talked before she left? I don't remember seeing that.

MY point is that I doubt she was going to BB's Grandparents, because she prob had no idea if Nick was there, so she most likely was walking home or to Denny's!

Cory and Andy.. thoughts please?

She was headed towards home (or BB's Grandparents). So that is what? Southbound??? Anyway, had she gone the other way she would have been walking on the highway.
She didn't talk to Nick before she left Cheri's....least I don't think she did. Cheri didn't say she did. And how could she have? No cell phones. And he is known to have been at Johnson Mill Pond.
She wouldn't have been headed for Denny's because she would have gone the opposite direction when she hit Central Blvd.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:51 pm

She was headed towards home (or BB's Grandparents). So that is what? Southbound??? Anyway, had she gone the other way she would have been walking on the highway.
She didn't talk to Nick before she left Cheri's....least I don't think she did. Cheri didn't say she did. And how could she have? No cell phones. And he is known to have been at Johnson Mill Pond.
She wouldn't have been headed for Denny's because she would have gone the opposite direction when she hit Central Blvd.

I think I need to google earth Coquille so I get a better idea of the directions, cause even though I lived there once it was only for a short time. Also Cory, I am Definitely going to my moms for Thanksgiving so unless I visit sooner, I would love make a drive out to Fairview with you if you wanted! I can't wait to meet you in person FINALLY!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Thank you mommy of 3 kids!!!!
I will be tooned in too!!
I think this is a great opportunity for Cory.
IMO... Leah was going home.
I don't feel she was going to BB grandparents house.
What teenager wants to show up at a party by themself?
We were all teens once, think about it.
Would you show up alone?
Sorry so short guy's I'm at work today!! ;)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Cory, that is what I meant. Was it a Denny's Restaurant or Denny's Pizza? If the first one, guaranteed they had surveillance camera's. Not sure about a privately owned restaurant, but if you can find out and they did and he is not seen in there, you've got your answer.

Also, any employees that worked there know him or does the waitress remember waiting on him? I would think this would have been checked out by LE straight away!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:

I think I need to google earth Coquille so I get a better idea of the directions, cause even though I lived there once it was only for a short time. Also Cory, I am Definitely going to my moms for Thanksgiving so unless I visit sooner, I would love make a drive out to Fairview with you if you wanted! I can't wait to meet you in person FINALLY!!

That's a great idea...google earth Coquille.....good idea for Andy as well!!!!

OHHHHH! I can't wait to meet you too!! Yay!!! I think that would be a great idea to go out to Fairview...we can leave flowers too.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Cory, that is what I meant. Was it a Denny's Restaurant or Denny's Pizza? If the first one, guaranteed they had surveillance camera's. Not sure about a privately owned restaurant, but if you can find out and they did and he is not seen in there, you've got your answer.

Also, any employees that worked there know him or does the waitress remember waiting on him? I would think this would have been checked out by LE straight away!!

It was/is Denny's Pizza....was owed by Denny....Leah's Dad! Until 1999 when the new owners took over. But I do knkow for a fact that there are cameras inside....I workded there for many years!! But none outside.
No Wrap....We KNOW he was in there at least one time...Denise said so. He didn't get waited on by anyone....He was there (supposedly) to ask Denise (Leah's sister) if she had seen Leah. And I am SURE LE looked into it.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:28 pm

That's a great idea...google earth Coquille.....good idea for Andy as well!!!!

OHHHHH! I can't wait to meet you too!! Yay!!! I think that would be a great idea to go out to Fairview...we can leave flowers too.
Where is Andy? Oh where oh where could Andy be?? LOL!
Also, I am creating a map of Coquille on Google map with key destinations involved in this case and also land marks. Not sure how or if I can get an image loaded on here when I am done, but I will cross that bridge when I get there... moon walking

Cory, I so can't wait either and of COURSE we will leave flowers for our precious Leah BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:00 pm

A few points , do we know for a fact there was a party ??? I thought we were just surmising there was one...If theres a party there , whys Nick with his friends at the pond?? Of course there could of been a party planned for later...

The point about Dennys timing being important : If Leah was walking home and seen at 9.15 , and Nicks in Dennys sometime between 9.15-9.30 Leah in theory could of got home, in the period Nick was in Dennys..

WE NEED EXACT TIMES!!

Ref Cameras at Dennys , i just can't see LE overlooking that one..

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Leah was last seen walking North on Central , the Rd later bends left and then your walking West on Central ...While walking West your past the turnings for Elm Street where the cemetery is and Leah's shoe was found , and Fir Street...

Either of them turnings will take you to BB granparents house , but Fir is a graveled rd

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:09 pm

OK, I need help.. LOL, I have the Google map complete and have printed the page, but am not sure how I can transfer it to here?? I wasn't able to get NM's parents house on the map, location of shoe found by guy or where Leah was found because they were all too far out of town.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm

P/M Linda she put a picture in a post for me , i would imagine you need the image on a photo sharing site like flickr , so you get a Http to copy and paste to a post here ...

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Aimi...why wait til Thanksgiving? Isn't my Zach coming for a visit? Or...if not...lets just make a weekend visit a priority and go kidnap Cory for lunch and some driving around...what do you say Cory? dancing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:22 pm

treaves wrote:Aimi...why wait til Thanksgiving? Isn't my Zach coming for a visit? Or...if not...lets just make a weekend visit a priority and go kidnap Cory for lunch and some driving around...what do you say Cory? dancing

What do I say???....I say "Mommyof3 - COME ON DOWN"!!!! (Sorry...thought I was on the Price is Right!!!!!) faint
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:34 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:OK, I need help.. LOL, I have the Google map complete and have printed the page, but am not sure how I can transfer it to here?? I wasn't able to get NM's parents house on the map, location of shoe found by guy or where Leah was found because they were all too far out of town.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 14 Google10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:38 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:OK, I need help.. LOL, I have the Google map complete and have printed the page, but am not sure how I can transfer it to here?? I wasn't able to get NM's parents house on the map, location of shoe found by guy or where Leah was found because they were all too far out of town.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 14 Google11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Wow! Sure looks different than when you're here!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Hi just a small point looking at the maps , i just cant see changing of the cars was down to lack of gas , he did a lot of driving around that day and it didn't seem to of been a problem ...It just seems an odd explanation ,considering he was back out in it for 4 hrs after 10pm...

Where about's is the pond Nick went with his friends?? cheers

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Plus he never used gas as an excuse the next morning with Cory when he used her car !

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Hey Andy!!
I also wanted to point out that it doesn't say on there where the Fairview turn off is. (Remember, Fairview is the road you turn on and go like 8 miles until you come to Lee Valley - about a mile down Lee Valley is where Leah's body was found) The turn of is the road you see there between the words "Fast Mart on N. Central" and "Cemetary where second shoe was found".
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:50 pm

I could be wrong here (duh!) but wasn't the shoe at the cemetary the 1st shoe found??? The map says 2nd.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 pm

prayerbone wrote:A few points , do we know for a fact there was a party ??? I thought we were just surmising there was one...If theres a party there , whys Nick with his friends at the pond?? Of course there could of been a party planned for later...

The point about Dennys timing being important : If Leah was walking home and seen at 9.15 , and Nicks in Dennys sometime between 9.15-9.30 Leah in theory could of got home, in the period Nick was in Dennys..

WE NEED EXACT TIMES!!

Ref Cameras at Dennys , i just can't see LE overlooking that one..
I wish there was some way to ask LE of the Denny' timeline; who they talked to, etc. This is beyond frustrating!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:10 pm

by Cory Today at 8:40 pm

Hey Andy!!
I also wanted to point out that it doesn't say on there where the Fairview turn off is. (Remember, Fairview is the road you turn on and go like 8 miles until you come to Lee Valley - about a mile down Lee Valley is where Leah's body was found) The turn of is the road you see there between the words "Fast Mart on N. Central" and "Cemetary where second shoe was found".
I wanted to ask you some questions before I posted this, but was busy at work and just wanted to get it on here, but we can call it a "work in progress" Cory!! You know this town better then me, and you definitely this case better then me :study: So as you find something to change up in the Map, please don't hesitate to ask me to make a change. I was thinking it would be neat to get a thread to just post Maps, because I can zoom in to get close ups of the streets and EVEN the street view and view the houses. It could be a NO discussion thread and we could just talk about it here :D What do you all think?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:17 pm

I'm all stuck on the map saying the shoe in the cemetary was the 2nd shoe.....the docs say it was the 1st???
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 pm

The turn of is the road you see there between the words "Fast Mart on N. Central" and "Cemetary where second shoe was found

This is actually a question I wanted to ask you! Was the shoe picked up by that guy directly at that intersection of Central and Fairview?? I couldn't recall exactly where that specific shoe was picked up. Except what is in the timeline and it reads
"TM finish work at 11/11.30 he finds Nike shoe off Elm" ?? I don't have my google map from work, and need to download it here at home, but is Elm st, close to that intersection?

ALSO, was it the shoe in the cemetery that had the blood splatter? And was that shoe directly IN the cemetery or on a street next to it? (I apologize if I am repeating Q's, but My memory is HORRIBLE) I feel bad about getting the timing of that shoe wrong, but boy have I heard/read SO much it can actually confuse a person trying to get a timeline straight! I will fix it As soon as I get time to and can figure out LM's trick :scratch:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:38 pm

While I am anxiously waiting for Google Earth to download on my Puter.. I happened to notice this evidence taken from the mustang that never caught my eye until I went back through the timeline again today.

[/quote] 7/6-
Search warrant executed on blue Mustang.
Items seized were vacuum sweepings and duct tape end, ¾ inch piece. One roll of film and a partial roll of photos were also taken by the crime lab.[quote]

Has anyone seen in the dox where this duct tape was analyzed? I need to once again re-read the dox to get my mind jolted again but it's hard with working full time then coming home to the family, ya know.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:39 pm

No no no!!! The first shoe was IN the cemetary - or along side the road there which is Elm street. Gets confusing because there are 2 Elm streets!! The one Cheri lived on and the one that is right along side the cemetary. OK...there is Fir St - BB's Grandparents live on...then there is the cemetary... then is Elm street. The cemetary is between Elm and Fir. So no, Central and Fairview is just before the cemetary....The Fairview turn off is on the bend there. Is any of this making sense?????
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 pm

The left shoe, which was found on Hudson Ridge is the one that had the blood on it.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 pm

by Cory Today at 11:39 pm

No no no!!! The first shoe was IN the cemetary - or along side the road there which is Elm street. Gets confusing because there are 2 Elm streets!! The one Cheri lived on and the one that is right along side the cemetary. OK...there is Fir St - BB's Grandparents live on...then there is the cemetary... then is Elm street. The cemetary is between Elm and Fir. So no, Central and Fairview is just before the cemetary....The Fairview turn off is on the bend there. Is any of this making sense?????

Cory, OMG, I am looking at the Map and feel totally stupid for NOT figuring this out frying pan before when I created the map.

OK, so I see N. Elm runs directly next to the cemetery which makes TOTAL sense! And this the shoe that the passer by guy stopped and picked up?

And then the second shoe was found down Fairview, correct? Again I apologize for the mis conceptions.. it's my brain.. and it hurts right now.. frying pan
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:53 pm

by Cory Today at 11:45 pm

The left shoe, which was found on Hudson Ridge is the one that had the blood on it.

Out fairview? I tried to google Hudson Ridge Coquille and came up with nothing!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Just wish I knew LM's trick to posting those maps on here.. Ugg..
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:

Dunno.....all I know is Kip Oswald (cop) found that shoe on hudson ridge....which is past the Lee Valley turn off. Ya go all the way to 4 Corners and take a right..not sure how far Hudson Ridge is after you turn right.....I might guess 5 miles?????
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:04 am

by Cory Today at 11:58 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:

Dunno.....all I know is Kip Oswald (cop) found that shoe on hudson ridge....which is past the Lee Valley turn off. Ya go all the way to 4 Corners and take a right..not sure how far Hudson Ridge is after you turn right.....I might guess 5 miles????

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Cory, I had NO idea that shoe was found that far away! :pale: That paints a picture I don't even want to think about. why would her shoe have fallen off that far out of town? and for the first shoe found in the cemetery to NOT have blood on it, then for this one to have blood on it? so confusing and I just want to cry right now, ugg... crying
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next