Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+11
laga
prayerbone
janie
adelacruz
CritterFan1
ladyjustice37
Juanita
Wrapitup
TerryRose
Cory
mommyof3kids
15 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 8 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by Cory Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:33 pm

treaves wrote:Cory...are there more docs someplace? I thought the County...the FBI...all those agencies would have their own reports...wouldn't they? Plus...wasn't there an interagency call out whcih involved all the area PD's? It just seems like there has to be more that is public information than what is there. HOw did you get the one's you have? Maybe there are more available now???? Just wondering. I ♥️ you!

Hmmm. I think I will call Paul Fraziers office tomorrow. I haven't pissed them off for a while now!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO His secretary will be soooo happy to hear from me!!!!Ha Ha! I know the CPD won't give me anything!!!
The ones I have are from the DA.

Cory

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 8 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by Cory Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:36 pm

treaves wrote:As a mom of teens...it does not seem at all odd to me that you waited....especially here in this small unassuming town. I would have automatically assumed that (if it were my child) he/she was someplace and neglected to call me...or couldn't get in and went to a friends house...etc. I hope you have not been beating yourself up about that all these years. YOU DID NOTHING WRONG CORY!!!!! Any of us would have done the same. Me for one.

Truthfully I have!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Cory,
I know that none of us can possibly just tell you to stop blaming yourself...but I hope you will come to understand one day that you are not responsible and if anyone has ever made you feel that way...they are the one's who are WRONG a fit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:41 pm

yeah you didn't do anything wrong Cory , you live in such a small town ,who would ever dream this would happen..

SHit hmm sorry but man weird he went home and didn't ring you back??? I guess he would say he thought she was home when you didn't ring him ??

Man that don't seem right either ...Hes driving around with no structure no base to ring back to , and then they give up for the night without checking in???

I know when i was his age i would of rung , man thats brownie points with the parents "oh least he cares" somethings wrong with this seriously wrong...

I so smell either 2 things they know or they have a idea where she might of gone and wernt too concerned ...

anyhow bedtime speak tomorrow andy x

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:48 pm

They drove around from 11 together till 2.30 with no structure...They havent said to you "look were worried now , so stay by the phone" All we have is them driving around, it nearly aimlessly imo... We know there picked up by LE in the very early morning,but the LE havent rung u so i doubt they've raised the concern of the police surely they would of rung you if they had

but it seems so odd

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:51 pm

What i'm trying to say badly is , by the very fact their saying they were concerned enough to look around till 2.30 ish i think they would of been concern enough to say we need to let Cory know this is serious...

Does that make sence???

Did they ring Leah's dad???

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:58 pm

wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ive just found something thats been staring at me , that guy found Leahs shoe at roughly 11.30 on that night?????????????????

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:09 pm

OK im off to bed but thats the time then?? Shes last seen at 9.15 and he finds her shoe at 11.30 thats the window...

Man i dont want to be crappy but the pdf implies he reported to LE on the 3rd ...Who the heck keeps a single shoe for 5 days??? Man people are odd

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:24 pm

by prayerbone Today at 9:09 pm

OK im off to bed but thats the time then?? Shes last seen at 9.15 and he finds her shoe at 11.30 thats the window...

Man i dont want to be crappy but the pdf implies he reported to LE on the 3rd ...Who the heck keeps a single shoe for 5 days??? Man people are odd
I have thought is always odd in the first place that this guy picked up a random shoe, but then again it is a small town, so maybe he really did think it was one of his kids shoes, then again, why would he stop for one single shoe? Wouldn't you be more concerned about stopping, say, if there was 2 shoes so that you have a pair?? idk. The shoe guy has always baffled me! Do we know if he had an alibi? (and I am not in any way saying he was involved, I am just thinking out loud)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Ok...I talked to Cheri.

First of all, like alot of us, Cheri's memory is fading on exactly what was what that night too cause she says she THINKS Nick was driving the T-bird at 10:00. She is not positive but strongly believes that.

We have wondered if Leah and Cheri were REALLY going jogging that night. Yes. That really was the plan.

According to Cheri, Leah left just before 9:00 because she was pissed. She said there was a big arguement between Cheri and her Mom, and Leah overheard her Mom say something like "You are not going jogging with Leah because she will probably leave you to walk alone and it is going to get dark". I asked Cheri why her mom would say that and Cheri began to tell me about how most of the time when Leah and Cheri would go jogging Nick would always drive up and Leah would go with him and Cheri would be left to walk alone. (I had no knoweledge of this until I spoke to Cheri tonight.)She also said she just knew Nick was mad because when Cheri had invited Leah over to her house that morning, she told her she wanted her to come alone. Not with Nick. She thinks that pissed Nick off. (which I'm sure it did....couldn't watch her every move ya know)
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:45 pm

Ok...I talked to Cheri.

First of all, like alot of us, Cheri's memory is fading on exactly what was what that night too cause she says she THINKS Nick was driving the T-bird at 10:00. She is not positive but strongly believes that.

We have wondered if Leah and Cheri were REALLY going jogging that night. Yes. That really was the plan.

According to Cheri, Leah left just before 9:00 because she was pissed. She said there was a big arguement between Cheri and her Mom, and Leah overheard her Mom say something like "You are not going jogging with Leah because she will probably leave you to walk alone and it is going to get dark". I asked Cheri why her mom would say that and Cheri began to tell me about how most of the time when Leah and Cheri would go jogging Nick would always drive up and Leah would go with him and Cheri would be left to walk alone. (I had no knoweledge of this until I spoke to Cheri tonight.)She also said she just knew Nick was mad because when Cheri had invited Leah over to her house that morning, she told her she wanted her to come alone. Not with Nick. She thinks that pissed Nick off. (which I'm sure it did....couldn't watch her every move ya know)

Wow, well I am really glad you finally got to talk to Cheri, Cory! I am really glad that she opened up to you, even if it did take 9 years, it is a great start Big Hug

I really truly believe in my heart, that something BIG is going to happen and this case is going to blow wide open. I feel the sense that all this activity and interest that people are getting all over again, is really going to help!! I really do! I am so glad that you came to this site, but I am most appreciative of your constant contribution and willing to talk about it, as I can only imagine how hard it must be!

We all want justice for Leah and I really think we are very close to that day... I really do!

Loves and hugs to you Cory :blowkiss2:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:57 am

Hi all just popping in for the morning shift hehe....

Thats great Cory !!! Man that so rings true , ive got a friend that always saying "were do this were do that and then were share the taxi home" a hr later his wife turns up and drags him off by the ear , and mugs left to walk or pay for a taxi home lol....But like SM did Leah ,i love my friend to peices , haha we cant hold their partners against them can we hehe :P

Ok are change the outline ....

So in your opinion they were going for a jog no other motives , but she left cause overhearing the arguement as peed her off , and even though its the expected time of NM arrival, she must of thought screw it he will see me waking..

Last edited by prayerbone on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:48 am; edited 8 times in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:01 am

Ok all that leaves the only unanswered parts as

1 Why Leah was acting strange we now know why NM was peed off because he wasn't invited... Would knowing NM is peed off , be enough for Leah to act strange??
2 Did she say what time NM was expected to pick Leah up was it 9 ish???...
3 Why did they want to go jogging so close to his expected arrival ???
4 Did she dislike NM or was it she jsut wanted a girl's night with her best friend ???
5What you mean she thinks he was in the thunderbird at 10 ???
The timeframe says he was up to around 10 so thats good , or is she saying he was in the thunderbird at 10.15 and rang you up???

Sorry more question :P

Last edited by prayerbone on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:44 am

Folks the shoe man lol.....

I've been thinking any thoughts on him must be a red herring IF it checks out that he was at work...

He states he leaves work around 11-11.30 after every shift....Leah was last seen at 9.15 thats 2 hrs before ...Leah would of at least been seen by someone else between 9.15-11 , it just doesn't seem conceivable that she wandered around for 2 hrs without being seen , this is a small town ..

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am

I don't really think it's wierd that he didn't turn it over to police right away...I mean he probably didn't realize it was important at that point...just a shoe. You see them all the time as if they fell out of a car or something. I'm assuming it just never occurred to him until after the media started reporting on Leah's time line. JMO.

Last edited by treaves on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : uh...spelling .....AGAIN!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:58 am

True Treaves just seemed odd holding onto a single shoe haha but people are odd , theres a saying up north "nothing as queer as folk" :lol!:

But least we have a pretty solid time line for Leah , She's involved in some situation between the last time she's seen well at 9.15 and 11.30

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:16 am

Hope no1 minds , ive put the latest date time line Chicago wrote and weve added to , as a new thread..Just thought it would give a good overview , and save Cory having to answer the same questions when new members askWe can update it as we go along...

andy

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Don't mind at all Andy!! Thank You!!

I am actually learning so much from all your hard work here! Amazing! I've been at this for 9 years and haven't learned this much in all this time!!

I called the DA's office....course they are out of town.
Called the Sheriffs dept. and had to leave a message so will wait to hear back from him.

So am I posting on the right thread here?????!!! :idk:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Yeah Linda kindly made the other one a read only so we dont have post turning up everywhere...Theres a link to this thread on there...The thing is someone posted with some good questions but it got lost , ive p/m her to write here...

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Cory just going to recap a few questions b4 they get snowed under...

Did NM or BB ring or talk to Leahs father that night ? Was he working at Dennys to ?

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:11 pm

No. Neither one of them spoke to Denny. Denny had just sold the Pizza Parlor not even a year before this happened.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Ok thks next question sorry :oops:

If Cheri's right about NM being in the Thunderbird at 10.15 when he comes back...Is it possible to go into Cheri's be pursuaded to ring you , leave then drive back to his parents swap cars , and then be pulled over in the Mustang by 10.30 seems a stretch hmmmm

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Hahah all this time i thought it was a dennys like the pancake people :lol!: i thought it was odd being a pizza place :P

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:26 pm

prayerbone wrote:Ok thks next question sorry :oops:

If Cheri's right about NM being in the Thunderbird at 10.15 when he comes back...Is it possible to go into Cheri's be pursuaded to ring you , leave then drive back to his parents swap cars , and then be pulled over in the Mustang by 10.30 seems a stretch hmmmm

It's do-able! Sure! As stated earlier...the docs are hard to read....I distinctly remember telling LE that he called me at 10:07. Not 10:15. I know that is only an 8 minute difference, but in this case only a few minutes makes a difference!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:28 pm

prayerbone wrote:Hahah all this time i thought it was a dennys like the pancake people :lol!: i thought it was odd being a pizza place :P

Denny is Leah's Father. He owned that parlor for 30+ years!
Silly!!! Pancake people!!!! :headbashing:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Man thats frustrating you cant go 100% on the times in the pdfs...

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:30 pm

I knw thats his name now hahaha , before i just thought she was working at dennys where they do the cherry pie and ice cream mmmmmmmmmmmmm

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:32 pm

1 Why was Leah acting strange we now know why NM was peed off because he wasn't invited... Would knowing NM is peed off , be enough for Leah to act strange??
2 Did she say what time NM was expected to pick Leah up was it 9 ish???...
3 Why did they want to go jogging so close to his expected arrival ???

Thats it can you answer any of these??

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:35 pm

prayerbone wrote:I knw thats his name now hahaha , before i just thought she was working at dennys where they do the cherry pie and ice cream mmmmmmmmmmmmm

No cherry pie or ice cream there!!! Sorry! But the pizza ia great!!!! :)
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Ok thks next question sorry

This is why I think that perhaps since we DO NOT (correct?) have anything in the docs stating that he was in fact pulled over that night, he used this, plus the headlight being out as an excuse so that Cory wouldn't would use her car when searching for Leah and NOT his! Just MO again! But it is another theory to think about and to why he wouldn't want Cory in his car is another story in it's self right?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:41 pm

1. Sorry I forgot to ask Cheri why Leah was acting strange. I would think knowing NM is peed off would be enough for Leah to act strange. She may have been worried as to how he was going to treat her when he did pick her up. Just a guess of course.

2. Yes it was 9:00 that he was supposed to pick her up.

3. The way it sounded to me was the jog was to happen earlier. Cheri and her Mom kept arguing about it. And besides...if they were to go jogging..."surely he would have seen them".
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:43 pm

y Cory Today at 1:35 pm

prayerbone wrote:
I knw thats his name now hahaha , before i just thought she was working at dennys where they do the cherry pie and ice cream mmmmmmmmmmmmm

No cherry pie or ice cream there!!! Sorry! But the pizza ia great!!!!

Oh Duh :oops: I knew it was named Denny's pizza and I also knew that it was a family business, but I also NEVER put the Denny and Denny's together.. LOL. OH geez!!

And YES Cory, they have great pizza!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:53 pm

Aimi we know for a fact he was pulled over in a Mustang by LE at 10.30 its in the police records ...

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Ok Cory i think besides the business with Kristen and when he said that quote at Dennys i.e was it 930 or 11ish thats all i can see thats left vague...

Unless we get more info of course

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:59 pm

I wont' be able to reach the DA's office until Monday and I am still waiting for the Sheriffs Dept. to call me.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:51 pm

by prayerbone Today at 1:53 pm

Aimi we know for a fact he was pulled over in a Mustang by LE at 10.30 its in the police record

Oh Boy, I think my head is spinning round and round with all this info head bang I thought I read that somewhere in the docs, then I thought I read on here or WS somewhere that it wasn't in the docs, and I really haven't had any time to go back and look at the docs to confirm, so I have been relying on PrayerBone to correct me if I am wrong, and boy was I ever :headbashing: :sorry: LOL
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:15 pm

I know Mommy!!! I've been relying on Prayerbone here too!! I have read those documents so many times and Prayerbone seems to have it down far better than I!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:18 pm

by Cory Today at 3:15 pm

I know Mommy!!! I've been relying on Prayerbone here too!! I have read those documents so many times and Prayerbone seems to have it down far better than I!!!

We are so blessed to have you here PB (can I call you that for short?) It is awesome how much you have read and things you have pointed out in the short time you have been here :cheers: Big Hug BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Hehe Aimi its not easy with them notes !!!

The overveiw is up today on the other thread i created , i think it could be tidied up even more ...Some of my notes threaded into Chicagos arn't as clear, but it as all the FACTS as we know them , other then Kristen appearance's..

Last edited by prayerbone on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Its andy :D

I don't think ive found much at all , it was all in Chicago notes and the pdfs , hopefully ive pulled a few things in...

But no new evidence , but i doubt there going to be in the pdf files grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I guess after Cory's chat with SM we can say they were NOT up to anything crafty , and going off somewhere...Her explanation of why her mum didn't like her jogging , makes sence if she was being stranded by Leah everytime NM turnt up , seems a bit of a controling relationship the two had...

Man it really is a mystery to what happened/changed that hr 9ish to 10 hmmmmmm...

Last edited by prayerbone on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Hi Guys i just thought i would outline just the last few items that might help if clarified...

But firstly i want to thk Cory for contacting SM , it must of been tough talking to her now shes has a child , and pondering all the what if's for Leah's life very sad THKS Cory

1) This ones a small one why was Leah acting strange , i think we can presume because NM was in a mood over not being invited? If u ever get the chance to talk to SM you maybe could confirm that Cory??
2) Kristen when was she involved in the night
3) WHo is BB girlfriend that night??? Maybe just maybe she could highlight some stuff

Now people u still with me lol ... I want to approach a subject thats not to my knowledge been touched on ,
and in some ways the most sinster of all the subjects floating around...

What exactly do we know about "higher powers" at the school trying to surpress witnesses coming forward...That sounds outrageous if true !!!

Last edited by prayerbone on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:22 pm

OK, so it's Andy then ;)

I am heading out from work in a few then have family stuff, but plan on reading your sticky thread with all your updates later tonight if the kids let me that is.. it's been hotter the a son of a gun here where I live so the kids stay up late just cause it's too hot in their room to sleep hot . I will see what I can come up with tonight!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:48 pm

There was supposedly a councilor at the High School telling kids not to talk to LE. Telling them to get lawyers before speaking to them. I don't know any of the particulars there either!! Surprised????? Shocked 2
Where did you read that Andy?
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Oh sorry I idn't see your questions there!

1. I can confirm that next time I talk to her, but I, like you, think that it was because Nick wasn't invited.

2.When was Kristen involved? Don't know, but I do know that LE has talked to her and don't think she was involved. I know...she did enter the scene somewhere but I don't know where. My guess would be after or around 11:00.

3. All I remember is Brent's girlfriend's last name was Price....Nicole I think but not positive. I am certain that LE has spoke with her. She isn't mentioned much.

MAN I WISH I HAD MORE ANSWERS FOR YOU......YOU HAVE GREAT QUESTIONS!! I'M SORRY ANDY!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Im not sure where i read about the councilor must of been in one of the threads somewhere...Man thats a pretty serious charge if its true thats obstruction surely???

Anyhow night all

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Good Night Andy!! 😴
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:58 pm

OOPS, I posted on the wrong thread and was adked to repost my thoughts here. I am new to this story and find it is drawing me in. I check often to find out any new info. I am sure I am not the first to think of this, but if the timeframe is accurate to a reasonable degree, it leaves a very small window for the boyfriend to commit a murder and dispose of the body alone. Is it possible he hit her with his car (possibly by accident), maybe he was even trying to drive off as she was attempting to get in? Seeing what has happened, he panics and puts her in his trunk, phones his Dad. Dad says meet me, they swap cars, Dad disposes of body, boyfriend drives around in Dad's car pretending to look for her thereby giving himself an alibi. When Dad is finished, they swap back, Dad goes home, boyfriend drives around more, smokes weed to calm his nerves, weed he got from Kristen. ????

I would like to know what shirt she was wearing at Cheri's and when she left to go jogging and where did she change, since the white t-shirt was left at the friend's grandparent's house. Is there any info on the condition of the body/autopsy results known?
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi thks for ur post , theres no concrete facts to state the tshirt is Leah's i'm afraid , it was a real missed chance by LE , when they realised and returned it had gone ....Might be a good idea to ask SM if she turnt up in the tshirt though , to be honest if her tshirt was left at the house thats not so great , its more the fact that it might of ended back there that was of interest...

I was just reading the pdf files & notice Cory you stated she went missing in jean's she wouldn't run in these would she???

Night x

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:14 pm

Wow laga!!! Awesome! For years now I have thought that the crime was done by one person only. Also, I have thought that he had help disposing of Leah's body. But your scenario sure fits!

Shoot! Now, I am writing down questions for the next time I talk to Cheri...I am so mad at myself for not asking her what Leah was wearing when she left her house that night. :headbashing:

No laga. No info on the condition of the body.

Thank you so much for your comment laga!! 👍
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:16 pm

prayerbone wrote:Hi thks for ur post , theres no concrete facts to state the tshirt is Leah's i'm afraid , it was a real missed chance by LE , when they realised and returned it had gone ....Might be a good idea to ask SM if she turnt up in the tshirt though , to be honest if her tshirt was left at the house thats not so great , its more the fact that it might of ended back there that was of interest...

I was just reading the pdf files & notice Cory you stated she went missing in jean's she wouldn't run in these would she???

Night x

No Andy! You are right about that. Her and Cheri were the same size and she was probably going to wear some shorts of Cheri's.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:17 pm

The car accident theory as been mentioned few times i believe, anythings possible... But i'm swaying to a no surely it 1 leaves a lotttt of evidence and 2 a big chance of being seen???

I could be so wrong though i'm just guessing

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next