Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+11
laga
prayerbone
janie
adelacruz
CritterFan1
ladyjustice37
Juanita
Wrapitup
TerryRose
Cory
mommyof3kids
15 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 15 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:04 am

by Cory Today at 11:58 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
by Cory Today at 11:45 pm

The left shoe, which was found on Hudson Ridge is the one that had the blood on it.

Out fairview? I tried to google Hudson Ridge Coquille and came up with nothing!

Dunno.....all I know is Kip Oswald (cop) found that shoe on hudson ridge....which is past the Lee Valley turn off. Ya go all the way to 4 Corners and take a right..not sure how far Hudson Ridge is after you turn right.....I might guess 5 miles????

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Cory, I had NO idea that shoe was found that far away! :pale: That paints a picture I don't even want to think about. why would her shoe have fallen off that far out of town? and for the first shoe found in the cemetery to NOT have blood on it, then for this one to have blood on it? so confusing and I just want to cry right now, ugg... crying

mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 15 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by Cory Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:13 am

mommyof3kids wrote:
by Cory Today at 11:58 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
by Cory Today at 11:45 pm

The left shoe, which was found on Hudson Ridge is the one that had the blood on it.

Out fairview? I tried to google Hudson Ridge Coquille and came up with nothing!

Dunno.....all I know is Kip Oswald (cop) found that shoe on hudson ridge....which is past the Lee Valley turn off. Ya go all the way to 4 Corners and take a right..not sure how far Hudson Ridge is after you turn right.....I might guess 5 miles????

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Cory, I had NO idea that shoe was found that far away! :pale: That paints a picture I don't even want to think about. why would her shoe have fallen off that far out of town? and for the first shoe found in the cemetery to NOT have blood on it, then for this one to have blood on it? so confusing and I just want to cry right now, ugg... crying

Is it not just the most confusing jumbled up mess you've ever seen??? Barf
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:19 am

Yeah...so the shoes were what?? 9 miles from where the first shoe was to where Leah's body was, then the 2nd shoe was what?? 6or 7 (that's a guess) miles further out. So the shoes were somewhere in the vacintiy of 16 miles apart. Right????
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 am

Cory, I have so many Maps now that I want to show, but I just need LM, to help post them... I finally found the Fairview Rd. and Lee Valley Road Split and OMG, it made me cry so hard to see how far away precious Leah's body was found :pale:

I want so badly to post these, I just can't figure it out.. I may work on a puter all day long, :geek2: but when it comes to the techy stuff, I am Smash PC
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:24 am

mommyof3kids wrote:Cory, I have so many Maps now that I want to show, but I just need LM, to help post them... I finally found the Fairview Rd. and Lee Valley Road Split and OMG, it made me cry so hard to see how far away precious Leah's body was found :pale:

I want so badly to post these, I just can't figure it out.. I may work on a puter all day long, :geek2: but when it comes to the techy stuff, I am Smash PC

Don't sweat it! I'm sure LM will be all over it !! Getting late for me 😴
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:26 am

by Cory Today at 12:19 am

Yeah...so the shoes were what?? 9 miles from where the first shoe was to where Leah's body was, then the 2nd shoe was what?? 6or 7 (that's a guess) miles further out. So the shoes were somewhere in the vacintiy of 16 miles apart. Right????

It's so sad to think about how that second shoe got sooo far apart from the 1st 🇳🇴 ugg, I just have to say to you, Cory is that you are such a STRONG person for taking on all that you have when it comes to solving this case and bringing justice to your daughter! You have been through more then anyone in their right mind could EVER imagine! I can't wait to finally meet you! You might just get a drop down tackle Hug and think I am crazy.. LOL, but that is how involved my HEART is in this case ❤ I won't stop talking (and I can talk A LOT) until justice is served on this case!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:27 am

Me TOO, and I will be sure to get her all the Maps I can get, so we can create a Map thread!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:31 am

mommyof3kids wrote:

Me TOO, and I will be sure to get her all the Maps I can get, so we can create a Map thread!

:clapping: Sounds great to me!! Thanks Mommy!! Big Hug BlowKisses Good Night! butterfly
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:47 am

Yes, Cory, we shall hear you in the morning my dear!! Dancing :dancingbanana: Bravo Big Hug BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 am

I have not heard are the maps I posted accurate? I got several of them in my email but they all looked the same for me. I would like feedback before I post the map in the open forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:31 am

hey guys Cory's on the radio today right??? tune in!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
just click on "listen live now" she's going to be on in 30mins :D
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:33 am

Jeff never answered my email. Oh well, got our answer anyway!!!

Have it on and ready to go!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:38 am

Hmmm my post didnt load .... TEST :shock:

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:41 am

Ok i must of hit preview and not sent it :oops:

Can we get the pond put on a map ?? Where they smoked weed ??

Yes first shoe was found by side of the rd no blood on it , second one had the blood spatter...I think Undecided made a good point about the first shoe , surely there was a chance evidence was lost , while in the guys house for a few days??

Have i missed Cory ? I got some guy talkin about politics lol..

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:44 am

Guys i have a question , i hope it wont get lost due to the radio show , but everyone who reads it could you reply ??? Pleaseeeeeeeeee

Whats the chances of no evidences on Nicks car if there was a car accident ???

I have my views , and i have to confess i'm thinking no , the obvious reason if Nick's involved is Cory got in the car etc ...My other idea is so audacious i might wait before posting it

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:49 am

What time she on exactly in 30 mins etc ? I'm at my mothers today , and need to go outside to smoke hahahaha

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:53 am

prayerbone wrote:What time she on exactly in 30 mins etc ? I'm at my mothers today , and need to go outside to smoke hahahaha
Prayer (love calling you that!!) at 8:15 AM PST which would be 4:15 PM your time, I believe. I know about the smoking thing!!!!! faint
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:54 am

Yay thksssssssssssssssssssss smoke time lol

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:58 am

i think she's on any minute now...
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:09 am

She will be on at 8:15PST - 7 minutes and counting.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : content)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:14 am

cory's on right now!!! she has a beautifull voice...
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:16 am

Yes, she does!!!!!!!! This is so awesome that she has the chance to get this out there!!! I just wish it was national!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:17 am

now oregon... next national!! she is so strong!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:18 am

adelacruz wrote:now oregon... next national!! she is so strong!
I damned near lost it as her voice was tearing up! What she has been through is unimaginable!! ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 am

oooo nick must be shacking in his undies right now!!!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:23 am

Shacking?? Is that like living with someone?? :lol!: Their commercials are so looonnnng!

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:25 am

haha i think that was a c to many rofl shaking

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 am

prayerbone wrote:haha i think that was a c to many rofl shaking
Shacking, shagging, shi*ting.

thinking

Good, they are back!!!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:28 am

I think missed a section darn it cause I was in between Car and work and the website was not letting me in DAMN them.. LOL
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:30 am

by adelacruz Today at 10:19 am

oooo nick must be shacking in his undies right now!!!

:lol!: This is Nick affraid

prayerbone wrote:
haha i think that was a c to many rofl shaking

Shacking, shagging, shi*ting.

Good, they are back!!!!

a fit
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:30 am

That's it?? She got what...10 min if that. The commercials were longer!!! Guess I shouldn't bitch..at least she got a few minutes of air time. Go Cory!!!

And at the commercial break, Jeff said when he comes back, he was going to discuss why the grand jury cancelled. And, when they came back from commercial, it was NOT discussed. a fit

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:31 am

Wow u just come away with how little they've told Cory , its a flipping disgrace

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 am

GRRRRR!!!!!!!! I hate it when I don't have the answers!!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 am

y Wrapitup Today at 10:18 am

adelacruz wrote:
now oregon... next national!! she is so strong!

I damned near lost it as her voice was tearing up! What she has been through is unimaginable!!

I started crying when she had to say "they found her little body".. No one should have to say that about their child NO ONE!! 🇳🇴 crying It\\'s Not Fair
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:33 am

ur online already Cory??????????? Was it recorded?

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:33 am

prayerbone wrote:Wow u just come away with how little they've told Cory , its a flipping disgrace
Prayer, Amen!!!!!! It\\'s Not Fair WTF
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:35 am

Cory wrote:GRRRRR!!!!!!!! I hate it when I don't have the answers!!!!
Cory, you were so composed!! Did you know you would only get about 10 min of talk time?? I think you should write Blogger news and see if someone can do a segment on blog talk radio.

Also, did Cobra ever get back to you??????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:36 am

Hold on.............gotta go clear my eyes....cant see.... crying
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:37 am

I thought u were great , it got the site out there and the names , might embarrass the LE to release some stuff ...

U in a internet cafe??

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:39 am

Cory wrote:Hold on.............gotta go clear my eyes....cant see.... crying
❤ crying Big Hug BlowKisses :littleangel: Couple Hugging
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 am

by Cory Today at 10:32 am

GRRRRR!!!!!!!! I hate it when I don't have the answers!!!!

But that's just it, you don't have the answers and that is NOT right! I hope that opens a lot of peoples eyes and makes them realize how horrible it must be to be in the unknown about your daughters death.

It\\'s Not Fair
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:47 am

I'm back! Radio is as hard as TV!! Stage fright??
Sure didn't last very long....
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:48 am

hahahah man i'm dumb , you were on the phone rofl i thought u had to go to the studio !

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:53 am

prayerbone wrote:hahahah man i'm dumb , you were on the phone rofl i thought u had to go to the studio !
Prayer, you are not daft. I thought the same exact thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol!:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 am

So Andy.....Are the maps helpful to you?
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 am

Cory, You did a wonderful job! :cheers: Big Hug Bravo I would have been silent :silent: tripping on my words and a train wreck :lightning:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:57 am

by Cory Today at 10:54 am

And just FYI, I am working on a new version with the correct info about the shoe on Elm street next to the cemetery and will e-mail you Cory with it, before I send it to LM to post on here.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:58 am

mommyof3kids wrote:Cory, You did a wonderful job! :cheers: Big Hug Bravo I would have been silent :silent: tripping on my words and a train wreck :lightning:

I was silent abut the CVCS......I don't know what they are doing? Talk about tripping on my words!!!!!!!!!! :oops:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:59 am

Cory one point , as he listed Leahs page , you need to be on top of new members joining , i requested to join that forum months ago and never heard back...

Ref map wheres the pond? Where they all smoked weed ..

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:59 am

mommyof3kids wrote:
by Cory Today at 10:54 am

And just FYI, I am working on a new version with the correct info about the shoe on Elm street next to the cemetery and will e-mail you Cory with it, before I send it to LM to post on here.

Thank you Mommy! Have you talked to LM??? Cause she had a question about the maps you sent her????
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:01 am

Cory one point , as he listed Leahs page , you need to be on top of new members joining , i requested to join that forum months ago and never heard back...

I will email Dan right now...You are not the first person to tell me that!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next