Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

+21
concerned4all
raine1953
jeanne1807
cherylz
misshesitation
lisette
laga
michelle_ellis
mayhem
prayerbone
CritterFan1
Nama
janie
TerryRose
Love4My5boys
Juanita
adelacruz
Wrapitup
mommyof3kids
charminglane
Cory
25 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:59 am

Yay so happy for you that you have your sister and her husband living with you, what great news. Cory, next time you fall down and make a big splat noise someone will hear it, not just the cats!! Enjoy having your family living with you.

CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:21 pm

SOOOO glad to have you back Cory!! I am so sad that your computer went poof :throwpc: But so glad you are back up and running!

I am also so glad you liked the pics of the kiddos.

Love to you Cory!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Me too, mine came today and are on my bulletin board in my office. What an adorable threesome. You are lucky, between The Man and those three cuties. Hope grand pa enjoyed sleeping in the princess bed. thx again for the pictures!!! Big Hug :thanks: :slap:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:49 pm

LOL, My dad actually ended up getting a choice between sleeping in a PINK Princess Bed, or a TINKERBELL Princess Bed.. peace Poor guy, but he felt honored that his little Grandaughter gave up her bed for her Grandpa!!

Love to you too Critter!! BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Welcome back Cory!
This will be Leah's year!

Let's make it happen ☀
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 am

CritterFan1 wrote: Yay so happy for you that you have your sister and her husband living with you, what great news. Cory, next time you fall down and make a big splat noise someone will hear it, not just the cats!! Enjoy having your family living with you.

Hell Critter! My sister seems to be more of a clutz than I am!!!! She damn near fell down the stairs yesterday!!!! No splat noise though...damn carpet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! I really am enjoying her (hubby too!). I forgot how funny she is!! I'm gonna get her to become a member here....she is getting a new monitor in a couple of days so I'll let that arrive before I start hounding her!!! I showed her VH the other day and she thinks it's beautiful. Shouldn't be too hard to talk her into becoming a member. She had a hard time watching Leah's tribute, but she made it through - lots of tears and memories. She hadn't seen those pics in many years.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 am

charminglane wrote:Welcome back Cory!
This will be Leah's year!

Let's make it happen ☀

I'm with ya there Charming!!! Let's make it happen!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I did. Was so nice being with family this year . I have been busy learning my computer and trying to follow up on my family history. I check in here once in awhile and then I forget to log off and just X out. Someone told me I stay on if I don't log off. Is that true? I hope everyone's prayers are answered this year including my own. A blessed New Year to all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:51 am

NO, you are not logged in, as soon as you leave the site you are away until you log back in. Your computer is automatically remembering your password and logging you in fresh each time you come to the site. Happy New Year too.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:22 pm

dodoja...I find it helpful to log out and log back in each time...that way I can click on "View posts since last visit" and not have to wade through topics that I have already read(that do not have any new comments)...You need to uncheck the box "Log me in automatically at each visit"...at least this is what I do...Maybe somebody can tell me a better way?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:46 pm

dodoja wrote:Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I did. Was so nice being with family this year . I have been busy learning my computer and trying to follow up on my family history. I check in here once in awhile and then I forget to log off and just X out. Someone told me I stay on if I don't log off. Is that true? I hope everyone's prayers are answered this year including my own. A blessed New Year to all.
Hi dodoja. I have to ask you why you are extending your Christmas wishes and asking tech questions in a private blog about dear Leah Freeman and finding Justice for Leah.

I am very happy to have you here as a member but Please post tech questions in the tech thread and only post on Leah's threads if it is directly related to the Leah Freeman case.

Thank you,

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:46 pm

dodoja, in the members only, go to "what is on your mind today." That is where we talk about things like, I am mad at my husband or Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I guess you can say that the whole thread is "off topic" so just about anything goes.

Last edited by CritterFan1 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:02 pm

Thank you Critter for that information. I meant no disrespect. I'm sorry that I put my holiday wishes on the wrong site. Why does everyone jump on someone when they don't do what you want. I thought this was a friendly place to comment when I first logged on. If that is not the case, please accept my apologies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:47 pm

DoDoJa, In the blogging world it is called "going off topic". Around here we are usually pretty good about not caring that much if someone goes a little off topic... we all get along and try to enjoy the site.Leah Freeman is our special angel, an honorary member. We try to keep her thread all about her. Please understand that we are a friendly site, just hard to navigate at first.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:55 pm

I just wanted to say that I have Leah and Cory on my mind today! May the New year bring a New look into her case and May Justice finally be served!!!

Love to Leah and Cory!! BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:26 pm

Aw.....Mommy! How sweet of you! Leah and I love you too!!!
Don't celebrate too much tonight!!!!

chug
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:10 pm

dodoja wrote:Thank you Critter for that information. I meant no disrespect. I'm sorry that I put my holiday wishes on the wrong site. Why does everyone jump on someone when they don't do what you want. I thought this was a friendly place to comment when I first logged on. If that is not the case, please accept my apologies.
Dodoja, Critter said it well. This is the Member's Only section and this thread is about Leah Freeman who was murdered over 9 years ago. Her mother is a member of VH.

I have noticed that all your posts have been on this thread and this thread ONLY. That is why I wrote what I did upthread. If you had posted your holiday wishes and tech questions on any other thread, I probably wouldn't have cared.

I hope that makes sense to you, and we look forward to your input. If you have comments or information on the murder of Leah Freeman, please comment here. If not, please comment in the several hundred threads we have to offer. Thanks!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:11 pm

I agree, Mommy!! I really think this just may be the year there is finally Justice for Leah!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 am

:moved: parts of this thread to
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:37 am

LM, Thanks for moving this. It's a brand new decade with brand new opportunities. I really believe there will be Justice for Leah and Cory soon!!

Cory, keep your chin up!! Big Hug Fingers Crossed Couple Hugging
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:18 pm

I hope you are right Wrap. My chin is getting pretty heavy! rabbit
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:10 pm

2010 is your year, Cory. I feel it in my bones!!! Justice for Precious Leah!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Thanks Critter. BlowKisses
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:39 am

lindamarie wrote:May we find the justice we seek for Leah in 2010. 10 Yrs is a long time to wait for justice.
Amen

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi guys been busy for a few weeks, Leah's still on my mind, might take a look at them pdf's again you never know what we might of missed....

andy

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Oh where oh where is our dear Cory?? I see her happy face smiley but not her. stripper peace :geek2: Couple Hugging butterfly
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:59 am

I'm here Wrap!! Sorry I haven't been here in so long.... I have been EXTREMELY busy! First my puter bit the dust and then we started remodeling my kitchen!! Tomorrow is the end of it though.....the pretty trim around my second new counter top and we are DONE!! Dancing Looks SOOOOOOO nice! My sister is a cleany bug BAD and we just got done arranging all the cans and boxes of food in the cupboard to face the front! faint And I thought I was a cleany bug! We have had so much fun and laughter since they moved in (Dec. 14th)! I'm so happy to have her back in my life. And hey, her hubby is pretty ok too!! Anyway, that's what I've been up to lately and why I haven't been on here. Hopefully things will slow down now so I can get back to posting! Miss you all!! Group Hug
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:37 am

Cory, I wish you would send your sister to my house, I need to organize my office. Love she has all of the cans facing front. Glad the kitchen remodel is about finished.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:07 am

I know what you mean Critter! The girl is unstopable! Where does all that energy come from?? My bathroom could use some sprucing up too but I think I need a break from all this insanity!!!!!!! We even made part of my laundry room into a pantry!! And to top it all off we started going to the gym about 2 weeks ago! My poor old bones are tired!! faint It's all good stuff though so i will quit complaining!!!!!!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:28 am

I am so glad your sister and hubby are there with you. And, you're working out? Fantastic!! You will be ready to kick some butt and then go home and eat a good healthy meal with all your cans in order!!! stripper
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:11 am

Yeah and she even has me eating healthy foods! My God! I am a junk food junkie! They caught me eating a skinny cow ice cream last night and laughed like hell!!! I WANT CHOCOLATE SOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!! But we'll be doing this :fight: if I get caught with chocolate!!!!!! We had to skip this mornings work out cause my butt muscles were hurting!!!! Hopefully some day soon my butt will look like this one.... stripper !!! Yeah....um hmm - that'll probably happen!! ROFLMAO Hiney
Serously, we are having a blast! It's great to have her back in my life. She came downstairs last night and showed me her folder of all the stuff she saved on Leah. Unbelievable.....Each and every paper was tucked nice and neatly in there and I don't know how she did it but the newspaper articles even still looked new!! They were from 9 1/2 years ago!!!!! How did she stop them from fading?? She has lived pretty far away since Leah's death but still managed to have quiet a bit of stuff. Bless her heart....it's tough on her too. She has a real hard time watching the tributes to Leah, but does love them. Sometimes I forget how Leah's death affected my whole family. Makes me feel selfish to realize it.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:35 pm

OH Cory, I am soooo glad to hear you and your sister are having such a great time!! LMAO, your butt muscles hurt!! I can actually say I feel for you on that one, except for me it's my thigh muscles from trying to get legs like this gal stripper Hey, we can dream can't we? LOL!!

Love you girl! peace

And HELLO Andy!! Ya, lets review them pdf's again.. we all need a refresher on them again!!! :study:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 am

Glad to hear your year is off to a great start Cory! This is the year, I just know it! We'll have to chat soon and get our ducks in a row so we can get more media attention to the case and finally get someone to rat out the rat who should be rotting in prison right now!

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:50 pm

I completely agree with you Michelle. 2010 is Leah's year, I can feel it!! I think it is about time for another media release!

JUSTICE FOR LEAH!!!! :groupwave:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:33 am

michelle please let me know what we can do to help. We have access to print the petition at any time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:37 am

Hi all, was wondering about Leah and i have a question, was anything stolen from Leah that night ??? Cory were you allowed to pick up her belongings ?

Its so frustrating not having anything else to go on, i know its not a nice thought, but crime scene pictures MIGHT of helped the police determine if the person knew Leah or showed remorse etc they can tell by how a bodies left etc..

WE NEED MORE INFO grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi Andy!!

I have no idea if anything ws stolen from Leah that night. And no, I have not been allowed to pick up her belongings - anything found on or around Leah would be used as evidence I would think. And yes it is VERY frustrating not having anything else to go on. It's almost like the killer knew exactly what he was doing. Either that or we have some pretty ignorant people working on this case.

Great to hear from you Andy!!! 👍
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 pm

What a total injustice. I did not know you were not allowed to pick up any of the belongings that Leah may have had that night. It is very frustrating that this case has went no where for almost 10 full years.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:22 pm

The ONLY thing they have given me is a COPY of Leah's diary - which really didn't have much in it other than that she spoke alot about Nick's anger and how much she cared for him. Sad. crying
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:25 pm

I did not know that either Cory. I am sorry.
Couple Hugging
I knew Nick had anger problems but I did not know about the diary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Cory, you know how ready I am to picket those steps at the Coos County Courthouse! We need to start a plan of attack!! :fysty:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Thank you. Please remember I can't hear anything at work and to post what is going on. Praying for justice!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:02 pm

OK, Mommy. Do you know what has prompted this? I am asking you, not Cory. You are right..don't want to bombard her. Will the press conference be held live on the television stations like the Anthony case? Is that 2:30 PST???

Thanks!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:02 pm

i can't wait!!!! but i will have to wait patiently!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks mommy! I'm praying for long over due Justice for Leah too!
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Thanks BJ for that link! You are awesome and QUICK! I am super busy at work this morning, but trying to look for links to any live feeds they may have.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:17 pm

It was your link Mommy. :) I just want to post that there would be no one arraigned today. Damn!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Even if there is no arraignment today, they still seem to have something to talk about and I am hoping it is something HUGE that will break this case WIDE open!! Dancing
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:24 pm

I don't think that means no arrest. I believe that is going to be 4:30 my time. Hours upon hours to wait. I hope Cory is doing okay. I won't bother her with questions as I am sure we will have some answers shortly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:28 pm

They could still arrest someone. It just means they arent being officially charged yet, probably questioned?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Bummer, I don't think we will be able to watch live cause per my mother " It's cuz we live in podunkville "!!! This sux!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next