Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned

+7
mommyof3kids
CritterFan1
cherylz
Marica
Nama
lisette
artgal16
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned - Page 2 Empty Re: Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned

Post by artgal16 Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:34 am

I think that is very interesting about her using the syringe on the doll and also ingenious too. Its amazing
that Casey could think of such a thing.

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned - Page 2 Empty Re: Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:47 am

Most of the time people seem to think that you have to be crazy to do such horriable things. But after spending countless amount of hours in both psychology and criminology classes. I have learned that most of these people are very cunning and smart. They almost alway plan out what they are going to do before doing it. So yes I too think that she is pretty ingenious as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Cunning, smart and ingenious????? I think more like evil, devious, duplicitous, lubricious and lucky enough to be surrounded by the blind and deaf.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Angeleyes...welcome! I also think that she was alive when put in the trunk. I have a Medical background...and yep, I don't want to believe it, but it is what it is. It actually horrifies me.
Re: the doll and the syringe...note in one of the pics the doll has an area on it's back that looks like it is circled in marker. Needle prick...maybe?
That poor little girl. She must have been terrified.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 pm

I think CA is a mix of all of the above terms...in both Angeleye's and Laga's posts. A sociopath thinks differently than a normal person. Think "evil con-man". Drew P comes to mind.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Just read your stunning post Angeleyes about fetal shape in the trunk and about her still being alive when she was placed there. It is so nice to have you and Cherylz here to help us with all the medical and forensic expertise :cheers:

IT is so hard to believe that poor Caylee was in fact placed there prior to death crying I do have to ask what kind of fluids would come from her body to cause the shape to be detected if she was alive? Sweat?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:29 pm

sweat, urine, things of that nature. their really is no nice way to say sorry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:48 pm

I disagree, I do not believe Caylee was placed in the trunk alive. I see the evidence differently.( JMO) After death the start of rigor mortis may range from 10 minutes to several hours, depending on many factors like the temperature. Maximum stiffness is reached around 12-24 hours post mortem. The rigor only lasts for 1-3 days, with the tissue decay and leaking of lysosomal intracellular digestive enzymes the muscles relax. There is no nice way to see this horrible murder of an innocent child by an evil monster who happened to be her mom. Whether she placed her in the trunk to die or murdered her first doesn't make one more humane over the other, in my opinion. I just believe the evidence shows she placed her there after she murdered her.
crying :mad: :mad: :mad:
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2