Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child Abuse - As told by the Victim who is now an adult

2 posters

Go down

Child Abuse - As told by the Victim who is now an adult Empty Child Abuse - As told by the Victim who is now an adult

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:03 am

crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Child Abuse - As told by the Victim who is now an adult Empty Re: Child Abuse - As told by the Victim who is now an adult

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:45 pm

What a sad story! It is hard to imagine that her parents could be so cruel by sending her back to her uncle. Why didn't the mother step in and take her away? At least she survived, but I'm sure she has many deep emotional wounds. So heart-breaking.

It makes me wonder how much this is going on right now in other families? We need to really be aware of our children/grandchildren/nieces, etc.

My parents recently told me about a family friend of theirs (a minister) who had been sexually abusing his four daughters all their growing up years. As adults, they finally got the courage to speak out, and he went to prison. If only his wife, or someone close, had noticed earlier on, these girls wouldn't have had to endure such abuse!
It\\'s Not Fair
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Child Abuse - As told by the Victim who is now an adult Empty Re: Child Abuse - As told by the Victim who is now an adult

Post by cherylz Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Awful. Those can't be the original pics, can they?
How can one rise above such terrible childhood memories? It\\'s Not Fair
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:43 pm

I doubt they are the original pics but a play by play like they do on America's Most Wanted.

This poor girl!!!!!!!! crying She literally would have out of body experiences when she was being molested. I think it is the only thing that kept her sane!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down