Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/ Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home

+18
raine1953
jeanne1807
Lilone
cherylz
NiteSpinR
adelacruz
charminglane
CritterFan1
janie
artgal16
trishd54
lisette
Marica
frogs
Nama
TerryRose
ladyjustice37
Wrapitup
22 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Haleigh's Grandmother Hopes Arrests Help Find Missing Girl

Post by Nama Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Genthumbashx

After a one-hour jail house visit with her son, Ronald Cummings' mother left the Flagler County Jail Wednesday afternoon.

"I started crying the minute I saw him. He did okay until we started talking about Junior," said Teresa Neves said.

She was referring to Ronald Jr., Cummings' son.

Neves said their conversation then turned to her missing granddaughter, Haleigh. The little girl disappeared from her father's Satsuma home in February 2009 while Misty Croslin was watching her.

"He just bawled when we started talking about Haleigh, but he feels like this may bring her home," she said.

Last week, Cummings was arrested along with Misty Croslin, his ex-wife, on drug trafficking charges. Misty Croslin is in the St. Johns County jail on a $950,000 bond.

Neves talked about the investigators' belief that Misty Croslin knows more about Haleigh's disappearance than she's saying.

"[Ronald] feels like they're so certain that Misty knows something and that Misty is going to say something while she's in there. He feels like if there's anything she does know, then she's going to tell it," Neves explained.

She said Misty Croslin may reveal more now than what her son was able to get out of her.

"He tried. He's only been hanging around her for two or three weeks, trying to befriend her, find out what he could - and this is what happened," Neves said. "It's like he said, if it brings Haleigh home, it's all worth it."

Meanwhile, Cummings sits in a solitary confinement jail cell while his daughter's photo is still posted on his mother's car window, begging for help.

If you know any information that could help investigators, please call CrimeStoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477).

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=151293&provider=top

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Arrest Reports Released Tuesday Detail Drug Bust

Post by Nama Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Arrest Reports Released Tuesday Detail Drug Bust
According to police reports released Tuesday, Ronald Cumming, Misty Cummings, Hank Croslin Jr., Hope Sykes and Donna Brock, all arrested last week on drug trafficking charges, were able to buy drugs at a McDonald's in Palatka, a St. Augustine rest stop, Second Avenue in Welaka and off Highway 17 in San Mateo.
Detectives said Misty was involved in all six of the drug dealings. Ronald was involved in three, and Croslin, Sykes and Brock each involved in one.
According to the police reports, Misty at one point told an undercover officer she was "freaked out because it was a lot of money and a lot of pills, and she didn't want to get into trouble."
After investigating the group for a month, police in Putnam County arrested all five of them. Of the group, Misty has the highest bond and faces the most charges.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22346617/detail.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Re: Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/ Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home

Post by Marica Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:09 am

I have been aware for several years that Oxycontin is a powerful drug that is sought on the streets, but had no idea Hydrocodone was also. I live on these things. Some days I may need to take 5 or 6, bu t most days I get by on two. For me, these are pills which allow me to be able to move about, and do things I otherwise would not be able to do. Guess I need to get a lock box for my meds.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Re: Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/ Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:21 am

I added the audio of Ron talking to the reporter. He says a lot more on the actual recording. And, what does he mean by: "tell my girlfriend I love them?"

Also, lovely pic of Donna Brock shooting the bird.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by misshesitation Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:42 am

I'm so glad LE has taken out the trash and put it where it belongs!
misshesitation
misshesitation

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:11 am

Mommy Enabler has really aged...She believes anything Ron tells her...It is sad...I doubt if she will ever wake up...Reminds me of Cindy and KC
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 am

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22358352/detail.html
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Ronald Cummings gets first jail visit
Updated: Thursday, 28 Jan 2010, 5:24 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 28 Jan 2010, 12:36 PM EST

Ronald Cummings mother visited her son for the first time since he was arrested on drug trafficking charges.

If you’ve never seen the Flagler County Detention Facility , it is an intimidating place. Razor wire tops and is coiled around the bottom of tall metal fences. The 132 bed facility only has one way in, and one way out. It was through that gate Theresa Neves will have to drive through each time she wants to see her son Ronald Cummings.

He looks good. He looks real good. He actually had a shower, said Ronald’s mother Theresa Neves.
Ronald is allowed 2 hours of visitation every Wednesday. Besides those two hours, Ronald must remain alone in his cell, rarely allowed out for any length of time.

He kept looking at the clock...he's like Momma, we only have 6 minutes...momma we only have 4 minutes...I said son, why do you keep looking at that clock? He says well I don't have one in my cell. And they're going to come and get you the second that things turns to two o'clock. He said I know they will, so I just want to tell you I love you, said Neves.

Theresa says Ronald spent the beginning of their meeting together talking about shaving, showering, and the meals he was allowed to eat. Once his mother mentioned his children, she says began to cry.

He tried not to cry. He tried to be the big macho boy but it didn’t work. We started talking about Junior and he started crying, said Theresa.

Ronald’s mother says her son opened up to her about his feelings on his ex-wife, Misty Cummings. Theresa says Ronald is certain she knows more about Haleigh’s disappearance than she has told investigators.

He feels like they’re so certain Misty knows something, and she is going to say something while she’s in there, said Neves.

He feels if there is anything that she does know, she’s going to tell it, said Neves.

Misty was also arrested for selling and possessing pain pills. Her bond is set at $500,000 and she is being held in the St. Johns County Detention Center along with her brother.

Neves says the only thing Ronald asked for was chain with a cross. The Flagler County Detention Facility is very restrictive about what it lets inmates wear. Religious items are permitted. Ronald’s mother says Ronald has asked for the cross so he can keep God close to his heart.

A total of five people face drug trafficking charges in relation to this same investigation. The Putnam County Sheriffs Office says all five were busted in a one month sting involving an undercover Sheriffs Officer, and the sale or possession of more than $3,900 worth of pain pills.

Video of Mother Teresa here:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/012810-ronald-cummings
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Tommy Croslin is now facing additional charges of burglary! Among the items stolen and recovered are a shotgun, dvds and video games and, (get this!)
DISH SOAP! Guess he really planned on cleaning up! :idk:

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Tommy-Croslin-burglary-report-1-2010-577-1.pdf
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Ron transferred to the Putnam County Jail.........

Post by Nama Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:30 pm

This just in from TJ Hart. If I was a gambling man I would say that Putnam County are upping the ante again. Obviously another layer of pressure is being applied. Will Tommy be the weakest link? Simon

News Talk 97.3 The Sky has learned that Ronald Cummings, the father of missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings, has been transferred to the Putnam County jail after being jailed in Flagler County on drug trafficking charges with his ex-wife and 3 others.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood told The Sky, “Investigators assigned to the narcotics investigation have determined that it is no longer necessary to keep Ronald Cummings segregated in this case, and the decision was made to return him to Putnam County. Each of Ronald Cummings charges for trafficking in prescription medications took place in Putnam County, and the proper correctional facility for him to be housed, pending his trial, is in Putnam County.”

Cummings was arrested on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription medications along with former wife, Misty Croslin, Hope Sykes, Donna Brock and Misty’s brother Tommy Croslin who has just been charged with three more crime not related this case.

Tommy Croslin faces new charges:

Burglary/Dwelling- Armed- Armed-Becomes Armed With Dangerous Weapon
Grand Theft -A Firearm
Grand Theft -A Firearm Less Than $300

http://www.bloggernews.net/123683
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:17 pm

I wonder if Ron will be in General Population. I also wonder if somehow, Mumsy has raised the bail money to get him out.

Either way, she won't have to drive so far to go see her dear, kind, loving son. I couldn't believe it when I heard her say, "I would drive 200 hours to spend 2 hours with him." Yes, we know she would and that is what's wrong with him, he has a complete and total enabling mother.

I also wonder WHY all the sudden the decision has been made to put him in Putnum County. Something is up.

It looks like Misty ratted out her brother. Here is the police report:

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Tommy-Croslin-burglary-report-1-2010-577-1.pdf
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:36 am

Oh GEE... lets get that boy a cross so he can keep GOD close to his heart.. That makes me sick. Does this woman really think she is fooling anyone?
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 am

Marica wrote:Oh GEE... lets get that boy a cross so he can keep GOD close to his heart.. That makes me sick. Does this woman really think she is fooling anyone?

No matter what they are in for, they always mention getting a bible to read. In his case, I thought he said in the interview that he wanted newspapers and other reading material, but the only thing left in the prison library was a bible. KC wanted her bible and got a bible. IDK, but do they really read it to gain insight?---or is it just something that makes them seem nicer to the public? I am just sick of all the bible talk from these lawbreakers. Add to that, so many suddenly "find God" while in prison before they come to court to get prosecuted, like they distance themselves from what they had been all their lives and suddenly are not that person anymore? God is not mocked, they should all beware of using God without having a true belief in Him.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Donna Brock

Post by Nama Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:54 am

I think it is clear that my articles concerning Donna Brock have reached some folks that do not want to have their name associated with her. I received a delightful email that included this quote:

I also do not give you permission to print any part of this. I hope you understand how many people this has hurt. I don’t feel Donna is worth that.

This came ’supposedly’ from someone in the group shot. I was asked to remove the photo from the article but told that it was OK to leave the close up of Donna Brock if I so desired.

I do not appreciate being grouped with her, nor did I give permission for my picture to be posted. If you want to post the zoom in of Donna, that’s your business…..but I believe I speak for the rest of us, that we would prefer the group picture taken out.

This person also went on to explain that the ‘Finger’ was not aimed at Tim Miller, or his organization TES, the group in the photograph were just blowing off steam, they had had a hard day, and the sentiment was aimed at someone else.

This person also went on to explain that no one in the picture agreed with Donna Brock.

Of course this begs the question of why Donna Brock is not the only one in the picture that is extending a digit? Or maybe more importantly why Donna Brock is clearly the focal point in the picture. If Donna Brock was so disliked why would this group of people assemble around her?

One aspect that still puzzles me are the dates. This picture was taken three days before the termination letter. One wonders if the picture had anything to do with it?

In no way do I wish to implicate Tim Miller, nor TES in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. To do so would be crass stupidity. TES has a long history of helping some people. Alas though, there are many families that do not share this view.

What is interesting is that much of the vitriol is aimed not at the organization as a whole, but squarely at Tim Miller himself. Even within the organizations that volunteer time, money, and effort to search for missing children there seems to be a Tim Miller issue. Mark Klaas for example came out with guns blazing on a Nancy Grace program over Miller’s involvement in the Haleigh Cummings case and his use of Donna Brock as ‘bait’.

Here is a question for all of you sleuths, where is Donna Brock’s hubby? How come he has not coughed up the money to spring her from jail?

I am sure that this is going to be a discussion item on our radio program tomorrow.

http://www.bloggernews.net/123688
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:21 pm

misshesitation wrote:I'm so glad LE has taken out the trash and put it where it belongs!
You Go Girl love your dog avatar, by the way! 🐶
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:25 pm

TerryRose wrote:
Marica wrote:Oh GEE... lets get that boy a cross so he can keep GOD close to his heart.. That makes me sick. Does this woman really think she is fooling anyone?

No matter what they are in for, they always mention getting a bible to read. In his case, I thought he said in the interview that he wanted newspapers and other reading material, but the only thing left in the prison library was a bible. KC wanted her bible and got a bible. IDK, but do they really read it to gain insight?---or is it just something that makes them seem nicer to the public? I am just sick of all the bible talk from these lawbreakers. Add to that, so many suddenly "find God" while in prison before they come to court to get prosecuted, like they distance themselves from what they had been all their lives and suddenly are not that person anymore? God is not mocked, they should all beware of using God without having a true belief in Him.
Sadly I have a loser brother, 50 yrs old. The only time he has ever found the Lord was when he was incarcerated for a drug infraction. He becomes the biggest believer, quotes proverbs, carries around his bible like it is his lifeline. All for show, as soon as he is out on the streets, out goes the bible, in comes the beer and drugs. A wasted life. huge waste drunk 🐶
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Not my daughter! LOL

Post by Nama Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:04 am

It was with a huge amount of humor that I read the latest Art Harris EXCLUSIVE , the title screams EXCLUSIVE: “Misty No Drug Dealer!” —Dad

This tabloid headline sounds great, you could put this one on the front page of the supermarket tabloids and make a killing. Obviously Misty Croslin does have some supporters, and we should not be surprised that her dad is one of them. Unfortunately dad, Hank Croslin Sr. is hardly in the position to pass judgment or comment over his daughter.

As TJ Hart reported for WSKY 97.3 Hank Croslin Sr. is himself accused of doctor shopping, (read article) and the drugs involved were Oxycodone and Hydrocodone. Hmm, that sounds a lot like the same drugs that his daughter Misty Croslin is accused of selling!

Is this an example of the family that stays together, gets high together?

Hank Croslin Sr. goes on to say in Art Harris’s article:

“If she bought some pills, she was just doing people favors,”Hank Croslin explained. “If you know Palatka, this ain’t nothing but a cesspool of drugs and pills. But Misty’s no drug dealer!”

One wonders if Art Harris is still a hired gun? I find it hard to beleive that this is the case, but the revelations that came out in the Kim Picazio bar complaint rebuttal give you pause for thought. Is he now a ‘Media Consultant’ for Misty and Hank?

Hank saying that Misty is not a dealer sounds like rubbish to me. The police reports make it very evident that they spent at least a month of watching and talking to the young woman prior to taking any action.

http://www.bloggernews.net/123690
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:50 am

I don't really care what Hank, Sr. says about his daughter, Simon!!! How ridiculous! We all know she IS, as is the entire Croslin bunch. What does this have to do with finding Haleigh???

Simon also loves to put Tim Miller down. I am sick of him and sick of his program. Not one shred of evidence or something new and newsy has come from his radio show.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:01 am

I almost choked on my tongue when Hank Sr said, If she bought some pills she was just doing somebody a favor!! Who the heck is this man kidding? Doing someone a favor is when their back goes out and I take them one of MY pain pills. Having over 3 grand in pills is no favor, it is DEALING!!!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:32 am

When people get so far into walking on the wrong side, maybe they can no longer figure out for themselves right and wrong, moral and immoral, legal and illegal. JMO.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:36 am

Good point TR, sounds like Hank just seems to take this as another day in the neighborhood. Sounds like he has been on the wrong side for most of his life.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:45 am

TerryRose wrote:When people get so far into walking on the wrong side, maybe they can no longer figure out for themselves right and wrong, moral and immoral, legal and illegal. JMO.
Excellent point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Police Report of Drug Arrest:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26249633/Incident-Report-336

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26249728/Incident-Report-398

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26249769/Incident-Report-510

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26249678/Incident-Report-359

These are all the police reports written by the undercover police. Very interesting.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Jailhouse visits

Post by Nama Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Jailhouse surveillance video released Wednesday by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office shows a tearful Misty Cummings talking with her mother via video conferencing.
Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings when she disappeared a year ago, is being held in the St Johns County jail on drug trafficking charges. Her bond was increased Wednesday to $1.35 million.
"Mom, I want out of here. I want out so bad," Misty said while crying. "Man, I miss you guys. I'm stuck in this one little cell the whole time. They won't let me do anything."
On the surveillance video, Cummings repeatedly says she wants to go home.
"I want out of here. Have you heard if my bond's been lowered?" she said.
In a seven minute conversation with her mom, Cummings' pending drug charges and the Haleigh investigation never come up.
"It sucks, man. I hope I don't have to be here forever," Cummings told her mom.
Misty also talked to her dad, Hank Croslin Sr., via video conferencing.
"How you doing? I love you," Croslin Sr. asked her.
Haleigh soon becomes the topic of their conversation.
"I know it's hard. It's hard for me to have you both locked up, but Misty, don't be lying about nothing because it will only bury you deeper," Croslin Sr. said. "Part of it, Misty, is you guys need to get with the truth and get this s--- over with."
At two different times during their conversation, Croslin Sr. gestures, covering his mouth.
"They say you sold over 300 pills," Croslin Sr. said. "How many times did you sell it yourself?"
"I don't understand why you didn't come forward before?" he continued. "You should have left when I told you to go to Michigan. The Haleigh stuff's got to come to an end. The truth's got to come out, and you don't be talking without your lawyer."
After a full hour, Cummings' dad reminds her once again to speak the truth.
"Got to be strong, tell the truth," Croslin Sr. said. "Don't lie about nothing no more. I love you, too."

The Tommy And Misty jaolhouse tapes are out. We have access to some of them. We are hoping to have all 5 hours of them available tomorrow. The current plan is to host them all on an FTP site, details will be released as soon as we can get this set up.

http://www.bloggernews.net/123740
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Jailhouse Visit/ 52 minutes

Post by Nama Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Misty and Parents:
http://www.news4jax.com/video/22425466/index.html

Last edited by BJ in OR on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Tommy Croslin and Wife Jailhouse Visit/ 10 minutes

Post by Nama Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 pm

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22424712/index.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Misty's in deep Chit

Post by Nama Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Misty is NOW charged with 8 counts of trafficking in prescription medications
Max penalty: 30 years per count
Mandatory minimum sentence: 25 years prison
Bail $1,350,000
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Well, one thing I have to give Misty's parents
at least they are telling her to tell the truth and not
making excuses - they know she is in really bad trouble. Anthonys take note!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Ron's bail went up too

Post by Nama Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:07 pm

New charges/ High bail

They each got two new counts of trafficking in prescription medications and an additional $400,000 bail, according to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. Cummings’ bail is now up to $900,000 and Croslin’s is $1.35 million.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-02-03/story/new_charges_higher_bail_add_to_croslincummings_case_new_videos_rel
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Bounty Hunter Offers To Pay Misty Croslin's Bond

Post by Nama Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 pm

The bounty hunter who originally posted bond for Casey Anthony told WESH 2 News Wednesday night that he has offered to pay the $1.35 million bond for Misty Croslin.
Misty Croslin, the ex-wife of Ronald Cummings, is thought to have been the last person to see missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.
New drug trafficking charges were filed on Wednesday against Croslin and Ronald Cummings, adding an additional $400,000 bond each.
Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WESH 2 News that he has called Croslin's attorney to speak about the bond payment, and he is awaiting a call back.
In exchange, Croslin's attorney would hire Padilla on a small contingency fee so that anything Croslin tells him or his aides would be privileged under attorney-client contract.
Padilla told WESH 2 that he wanted to "modify" the conditions used when he offered to pay Anthony's bond, but he would not specify what that entailed.
Croslin is being held at the St. Johns County Jail, while Cummings is in the Putnam County Jail.
The St. Johns County Jail released new conversations on Wednesday between Croslin and her mother. In the conversation, Croslin is heard saying, "Mom, I want out of here. I want out so bad."
"The Haleigh stuff's got to come to an end," her mother answered. It's got to, Misty. Whatever the truth is, it's got to come out." It was actually her father that said that. BJ

http://www.wesh.com/news/22458640/detail.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Bounty Hunter Offers To Pay Misty Croslin's Bond

Post by lisette Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:52 am

PALATKA, Fla. --

The bounty hunter who originally posted bond for Casey Anthony told WESH 2 News Wednesday night that he has offered to pay the $1.35 million bond for Misty Croslin.
Misty Croslin, the ex-wife of Ronald Cummings, is thought to have been the last person to see missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.
New drug trafficking charges were filed on Wednesday against Croslin and Ronald Cummings, adding an additional $400,000 bond each.
Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WESH 2 News that he has called Croslin's attorney to speak about the bond payment, and he is awaiting a call back.
In exchange, Croslin's attorney would hire Padilla on a small contingency fee so that anything Croslin tells him or his aides would be privileged under attorney-client contract.
Padilla told WESH 2 that he wanted to "modify" the conditions used when he offered to pay Anthony's bond, but he would not specify what that entailed.
Croslin is being held at the St. Johns County Jail, while Cummings is in the Putnam County Jail.
The St. Johns County Jail released new conversations on Wednesday between Croslin and her mother. In the conversation, Croslin is heard saying, "Mom, I want out of here. I want out so bad."
"The Haleigh stuff's got to come to an end," her mother answered. It's got to, Misty. Whatever the truth is, it's got to come out."
Feb. 9 marks one year since Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Satsuma.
Watch WESH 2 News and stay with WESH.com for the latest details on this developing story.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22458640/detail.html

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!? Leave her in there, Padilla, and maybe she'll crack!! STAY OUT OF IT!!! frying pan
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:04 am

Did LP not learn anything from the KC case? She is on the verge of spilling her guts...Did u hear her dad talking to her? He seems convinced that she has something to tell about haLeigh. The longer she stays in there whining the sooner she will talk to get out of jail.
LP, stay out of it. How much more publicity does one man need?
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:40 am

I'm sure that she'll tell everything that she knows pretty soon if she thinks that she'll get out sooner! He just needs to let LE do their job!!! Padilla just makes me sick!!! Barf
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Are you ready for another episode of the Leonard Padilla show?

Post by Nama Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:27 pm

It seemed like old times as Los Angeles bounty hunter Leonard Padilla popped up on TV screens early Thursday.

Padilla became familiar to Central Florida during the Casey Anthony case, when he helped bond her out of jail nearly two years ago.

Padilla has turned his attention to the case of missing Haleigh Cummings. By phone at 6:30 a.m. today, Padilla talked to WOFL-Channel 35 about Misty Croslin, the last person to see the missing child.

“Possibly a deal can be worked to where we’re willing to put down a million, 350 in bail [for Croslin] in exchange for information that she has not so far given up” about the missing girl, Padilla told WOFL.

The next step is for Croslin’s attorney to contact him, Padilla said. “We can’t do anything that would violate his attorney-client privilege or destroy his relationship with Misty,” Padilla said.

WESH-Channel 2’s Jeff Lennox reminded viewers of Padilla’s hat and toothpick.

And what of the Cummings case?

“Padilla tells WESH 2 his conditions will be similar to the Casey Anthony bond, and either he or his people will get full access to Misty Croslin,” Lennox said

WFTV-Channel 9 noted that more charges were being filed against Croslin and her ex-husband, Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh. They were arrested on prescription-drug-trafficking charges last month, and the new charges are related to undercover drug buys, anchor Vanessa Echols said.

Echols described Padilla as someone “you may remember from the Caylee Anthony case.”

For sure.

Padilla also talked to NBC’s “Today.”

“He believes if he gets her [Croslin] out, she will give him information about how to find Haleigh,” NBC’s Natalie Morales said.

Padilla said, “I think she’s got some stuff, either she’s given it to law enforcement and they haven’t given it up, or she has information that would lead to the child’s return.”

Padilla told Morales that he wants to work as an investigator for Croslin’s lawyers.

Are you ready to watch Leonard Padilla back in action?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-are-you-ready-for-another-episode-of-the-leonard-padilla-show.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:42 pm

OMG, what a crock!! She is not going to tell him anything because she was too out of it to KNOW anything.

NG will have a field day with this as will Mike Brooks.

Padilla needs to stay in California. Take his money someplace else. She will be out and her attorney will tell her to say nada just like Bozo did.

Padilla, the attention whore. Whip
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Tommy Croslin sure does have a good woman. That's all I can say. He wants her to get herself a new ring but she has no money. Not even a dollar to her name.

She has her son right there listening to everything he is saying, curse words and all. Unreal.

She loves him. He loves her. No more pot, no more pills. Yea, right!!

p.s. I think we have another thread on Padilla bailing Misty out. If so, Linda Marie, can you merge that thread here?? Thanks!! :roll:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Listening to Misty's jailhouse talk. Whatever. She needs to stay in jail. WTH is this about Art Harris and Cobra bonding her out? And now Padilla?? I am confused. Guaranteed, she will get out and won't talk.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Sure I can merge the theads. NG did not ask Art Harris if that was true and he was talking to Misty's parents about bailing her out. I was ticked off she did not ask him that last night while he was on air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Thanks for merging!!

I didn't see NG last night.

OMG, this interview w/her dad is priceless. At least he is telling her she needs to speak the truth about Haleigh.

They all love and miss each other, boo hoo hoo. But when they are all living together, all they do is fight and nark each other out. No one can make a living anymore cause they can't sell drugs, steal or write bad checks. WHAT WILL they do?????? :lightning: wine drinker Electric Chair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:45 pm

SKY Investigates: Ron Cummings, Misty Croslin Calls from JailPosted on February 4th, 2010 by Simon Barrett

This just in from TJ Hart. We have not had time to analyze the data, but it certainly is revealing. Misty whines about not having any new socks, and why doesn’t either Padilla or Cobra bail her out? We will have a more in-depth article soon, but we promised to publish the information as soon as we obtained it - Simon

News Talk 97.3 the SKY has just received 6 calls Misty Croslin recently made from the St. Johns Jail in St. Augustine, FL.

We were hoping to have more video and more conversations from Tommy Croslin and Donna Brock, but that is not a possibility at this moment due to some challenges at the St. Johns Sheriff’s Office media center and the need to further redact parts of the telephone conversations.

Also included is a phone call from Ronald Cummings while at the Putnam County Jail.

Ronald Cummings, Misty and Tommy Croslin, along with Hope Sykes and Donna Brock were arrested January 20, 2010 on multiple charges of trafficking in controlled prescribed medications of oxycodone and hydrocodone.

Ronald Cummings is the father of missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings who was taken from her home where Misty Croslin was baby sitter her and her brother February 9, 2009. Although the drug case and the investigation into the child’s disappearance are two separate cases, investigators are questioning some of these suspects about the missing 6-year-old what might have happened to her.

Below are the links to the raw sound files as WSKY received them from the Putnam County and St. Johns County jails. Investigator have redacted comments in the recordings so as to not compromise any of the cases that could be involved.

AUDIO:

Ron’s call from the Putnam Co. Jail

Misty’s call from the St. Johns Co. Jail 1

Misty’s call from the St. Johns Co. Jail 2

Misty’s call from the St. Johns Co. Jail 3

Misty’s call from the St. Johns Co. Jail 4

Misty’s call from the St. Johns Co. Jail 5

Misty’s call from the St. Johns Co. Jail 6

TJ Hart

http://www.bloggernews.net/123747

OMG, all Ron cares about is his showers and boxer shorts. Not one word about Haleigh. GGMA Sykes is an enabler just like her daughter, Teresa.

And, Misty sounds absolutely frantic!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:02 pm

I agree with you all, no good can come from her being bailed out. It is even in her best interests to be forced to go through withdrawal from all the drugs because of her being incarcerated. As soon as somebody would bail her out, she would make a beeline to the nearest pusher to get a fix. LE can probably get warrants to search their premises now I would assume and look for leads for Haleigh. Keep them locked up while they do this, if they are. Also, I have wondered if LE, knowing what RC would do if he found out who took Haleigh, isn't hot on a trail and with RC in jail, there is no threat that he can commit a worse crime if they find the abductor. As for Misty, it is good for all the cases that she remain in jail, but also good for her personally. She is young and might have a chance to straighten out yet and this is her opportunity to do so, even if it means spending most of her life in jail, her life might be lived more worthwhile in jail than it has been up to this point in society. She might even get some courses in math.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 6 Empty Transcript to Misty's Jailhouse Phone Call

Post by Nama Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:08 pm

The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office released jailhouse phone conversations Thursday between Cummings and her grandma and brother.
Her first jail phone call was to her grandma.

Grandma: Hello?
Cummings: Grandma, I love you. Can you please accept my phone call?
Grandma: You what?
Cummings: Can you accept, talk to me, please?
Grandma: I'm talking to you, honey.
Cummings: Grandma I don't want to be in here.
Grandma: Misty, I know you don't. I don't want you in there, honey. But there's, we kept telling you, honey, just stay away from that stuff. You can't do that.
In the phone call, Cummings begs her grandma to try to get her out of jail.
Grandma: I wish there could be something that could be done.
Cummings: (Inaudible) bailed out?
Grandma: The money. They want to bail you out. Nobody's got that kind of money.
While in jail, Cummings also called her brother, Timothy Croslin, and told him she doesn't think she's getting out anytime soon.
Cummings: I'm going to be going to prison.
Croslin: Maybe not, though.
Cummings: Bub, I'm going to prison, I'm telling you.
Croslin: For how long?
Cummings: I've got eight -- eight trafficking charges.
Croslin: Huh.
Cummings: I have eight trafficking charges.
Croslin: How long you think you're going to do?
Cummings: Probably about 21 years.
Croslin: No, you're not going to do 21 years.
The subject of their conversation then turns to Haleigh. Misty tells her brother that her only hope is telling investigators something about the missing girl.
Cummings: Unless I can come out and and tell them something. That's the only way I'm not going.
Croslin: Well, why do you know, sis?
Cummings: Tim, I don't.
Croslin: You don't know nothing?
Cummings: No, Bubba.
Croslin: But Misty, babe, if you ...
Cummings: Timmy.
Croslin: What?
Cummings: I don't, bub.
Croslin: Well, I'm just saying if you do you, (expletive) can get out of these charges and that's your life.
Cummings: I know.
Croslin: You're looking at ...
Cummings: I know. I'll be 30 something years (old) before I get out if I do 21 years.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22466528/detail.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:30 pm

BJ is working her magic with the Title changes again. :cheers:
I am going to be so mad at Padilla if he does this. Is he still trying to sell a "Reality Show"? Is that what this is all about? He is beyond ridiculous. I bet he missed NG and had to do something to get back on her show.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:46 pm

He (Padilla) didn't make sense on NG tonight. Mark Nejame said Misty needs to stay where she is.

In case you all have not listened to the tapes, they are worth listening to. Misty is freaked. Ron wants boxer short. Not one word about Haleigh.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Seems to me, that Misty's Dad KNOWS something, or at least his little girl has hinted .. His pushing her to tell the TRUTH sounds like he has knowledge of something.

And so sorry for Mr. Dirty Boxers. That made me wanna cry.. His baby girl never mentioned, only his concern about clean underwear. I hope someone strangles the guy with his dang dirty shorts.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Marica wrote:Seems to me, that Misty's Dad KNOWS something, or at least his little girl has hinted .. His pushing her to tell the TRUTH sounds like he has knowledge of something.

And so sorry for Mr. Dirty Boxers. That made me wanna cry.. His baby girl never mentioned, only his concern about clean underwear. I hope someone strangles the guy with his dang dirty shorts.

I agree about Misty's dad---he really seems to think she is hiding something. In all fairness to RC, he has mentioned "his daughter", saying they don't ask him about it because if he knew who took her they would know it because they would be called to arrest him for murder. He said this in the beginning and still says it now in his jail cell. Just trying to be fair because he has discussed Haleigh. He may not know anything about her disappearance.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:24 pm

I hear you TR, but it almost seems to me that Ron derives pleasure from saying he is going to kill someone. He says it much too easily..said it from day one..who of us would assume/know that someone "stole our child" right off the bat?

Marica, I didn't know whether to laugh OR cry when Ron mentioned the boxer shorts. What a concern to have at a time like this. Really, how selfish can a person be?

And Misty, she wants out. She has no clue what 10% of a million is. Just wants her family to get the money to get her out. I say Padilla will bail her out and he will be fooled again just like Casey fooled him. Misty will stay on the straight and narrow for about two weeks tops and she will be back on the pills and pot. Sad!

And bottom line, Haleigh's one year anniversary of her missing w/come and go and no Haleigh. IMO, she will never be found, dead or alive.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:39 pm

At least Ron isn't complaining about not having enough pairs of thong underwear. There is always something to be thankful for.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:24 am

Bounty Hunter Wants to Get Misty Croslin Out of Jail
Jessica Clark Taren Reed Created: 2/3/2010 9:50:00 PM Updated: 2/4/2010 8:46:24 AM

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- A well-known bounty hunter said he wants to find Haleigh Cummings by getting Misty Croslin out of jail.

Leonard Padilla said he'll pay Croslin's bail to get her out.

"Given the situation, she might be forthcoming with information that maybe she hasn't disclosed," said Padilla in a telephone interview with First Coast News Wednesday.

He was referencing information about Haleigh Cummings, a little girl missing for a year now.

Haleigh disappeared from her father's Satsuma home in February 2009. Misty Croslin was babysitting her and was the last one to see the child.

Padilla said if he were to get Croslin out of the St. Johns County jail and he started working with her attorney, she would tell Padilla what she knows.

"I'm assuming that she wants to divulge further information that she probably hasn't -- as of right now -- in order to locate the child," Padilla explained. "I think she has some stuff that either she has given to law enforcement and they haven't given it up or she has information that would lead to the child's return."

Padilla said he had the same motive with the Caylee Anthony case in Orlando. He wanted to find the missing toddler.

The California-based bounty hunter paid to get Casey Anthony out of jail. However, once she was out, she didn't talk to him.

Padilla said he believes the Haleigh Cummings case could be different.

"You know, I keep thinking as a result of whatever is going on in Satsuma, that maybe the child is being held and somebody knows where the child is. Obviously the person that would be able to start the ball rolling is Misty," Padilla said.

However, due to new drug charges announced Wednesday, Misty Croslin's bond was raised from $950,000 to $1,350,000.

Padilla said that would not be a problem. "It could still be worked out."

Padilla said he will get involved if Croslin's attorney asks him to do so.

Ultimately, Padilla said the goal is to find Haleigh, even if it means paying a lot of money to get the last person to see her out of jail.

video here:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151565&catid=3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next