Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/ Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home

+18
raine1953
jeanne1807
Lilone
cherylz
NiteSpinR
adelacruz
charminglane
CritterFan1
janie
artgal16
trishd54
lisette
Marica
frogs
Nama
TerryRose
ladyjustice37
Wrapitup
22 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Re: Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/ Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home

Post by TerryRose Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:17 pm

On NG last night, it was said that Misty had said she saw her cousin Joe Overstreet (?) standing in the doorway holding the child that night. L. Padilla verified that that had been said also. He said they interviewed him a few times because of that. He said that he was staying the night with Misty's brother, whose wife reported the car keys moved when she arose in the AM following Haleigh's disappearance. I wonder why there is not much discussion of this.

TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Re: Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/ Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home

Post by raine1953 Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:36 pm

TerryRose wrote:On NG last night, it was said that Misty had said she saw her cousin Joe Overstreet (?) standing in the doorway holding the child that night. L. Padilla verified that that had been said also. He said they interviewed him a few times because of that. He said that he was staying the night with Misty's brother, whose wife reported the car keys moved when she arose in the AM following Haleigh's disappearance. I wonder why there is not much discussion of this.

Exactly! I heard the same thing and was wondering if this is the relative mentioned many months ago that lived in Tennessee?? I'm sure LE said they had interviewed him but I'm getting so confused now by 'new information'! Maybe this cousin Joe (Overstreet is the name mentioned on NG) is a lost or repressed memory of MC's due to her drug haze??
Also, it was said that RC called Misty some 90 times the night Haleigh went missing and other than on here, I'm not seeing discussion of that.
Does Padilla have bad info or new info, I don't know what to think anymore!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:55 pm

My impression was that LP was dismissing it as a dead end, just by how he was answering about it. And yes, Tennessee is the state and LP said he had to return to Antioch, Tennessee suddenly afterward, I believe. Yes, the 90 calls need more attention paid to them since obviously he was worried about his children at home when he made those calls, but even Ron never talks about that either. Lots of questions, lots of suspicions, but nobody is talking about those things. :idk:
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:18 pm

TerryRose wrote:Tennessee is the state and LP said he had to return to Antioch, Tennessee suddenly afterward, I believe. Yes, the 90 calls need more attention paid to them since obviously he was worried about his children at home when he made those calls, :idk:

It makes sense that LP would go to TN but I sure wish LE would expand on these things themselves (to some degree @ least!). IF the 90 calls had indeed taken place, surely they are verifiable via phone records and if this is true their existence just can't be a surprise to LE a year later. Maybe it's just me but I lost my confidence in LE down in Putman County months ago.
I hope someone has talked to Cousin Joe.....
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Makes me wonder. Why in the world would someone call 90 times in one day? Ron was suppose to be working. 90 calls takes up a lot of time. Seriously, if he can take the time to make 90 calls, he can damned sure take the time to DRIVE home and see what is going on. This makes no sense and one of many reasons I have always thought he was involved.

This is the first I've heard that LP went to Tenn. WHY?? I am behind. Did he go to talk to Overstreet? Not only am I behind, but I am confused.

I wonder WHY LP is involved in this case anyway? Only one reason that I can think of. Notoriety.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:46 pm

This is the first I've heard that LP went to Tenn. WHY?? I am behind. Did he go to talk to Overstreet? Not only am I behind, but I am confused

No, not LP but what LP said of Joe Overstreet(?). LP said Cousin Joe was there in Palatka or Putnam Cty., hanging up missing signs for a day or so and then had to return to Antioch, TN----Joe, not LP.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:55 pm

TerryRose wrote:This is the first I've heard that LP went to Tenn. WHY?? I am behind. Did he go to talk to Overstreet? Not only am I behind, but I am confused

No, not LP but what LP said of Joe Overstreet(?). LP said Cousin Joe was there in Palatka or Putnam Cty., hanging up missing signs for a day or so and then had to return to Antioch, TN----Joe, not LP.
:lol!: affraid :scratch: Thanks, TR. This story continues to get more twisted than one could ever make up. Just listening to the jail calls gives me a headache. Every other word is either F or shit. And the "parents" are NOT parents.

As far as Joe Overstreet, I think that ship has sailed and sunk. If he were a suspect I do believe he would have been arrested after all this time.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:52 pm

I watched Misty in the jail calls too. At first she was mad and coming off the drugs. Now she is playing to the camera. She has always thought of herself as a movie star. Remember that trip out of town with Donna and her being stopped in the airport for an "interview". She eats it up. Nancy is playing right into Mistys hand. They deserve each other.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Bro

Post by Nama Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:54 pm

If I have to listen to Hank and Tommy call each "Bro" in one more jailhouse tape, I'm gonna stab myself! They aren't brothers; they are father and son and if Hank Sr had acted like a father, instead of a brother, his "Bro" might not be behind bars right now......or his "Sissy"! This family is the Epitome of Stupid !
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:30 pm

And Mother Croslin calls Misty "Sissy". These are their children. I would bet that they NEVER acted like parents and did drugs in front of the kids and probably GAVE drugs to the kids.

You know, the family that does drugs together gets to take turns bailing each other out. umno
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Misty Croslin Jail Videos Released. Croslin Discusses Vigil With Her Mother

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:19 am

POSTED: 6:41 am EST March 5, 2010
UPDATED: 7:11 am EST March 5, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Misty Croslin was captured on new jail interview videos discussing the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings with her mother.

During the conversation, Croslin insisted she had nothing to do with the disappearance of her former stepdaughter.

On the tapes, Croslin asked her mother if she had read the latest headlines about the case in the newspaper.

* Croslin: You read the paper today?
* Mother: No. I just got up and come out here.
* Croslin: The people that are involved, that the cops think that's involved, is locked up.

Croslin also referred to a vigil held for Haleigh on the one-year anniversary of her disappearance. Both she and Ronald Cummings were in jail at the time. However, Croslin's mother attended the vigil.

* Croslin: Theresa read a letter that Ronald wrote?
* Mother: Yes. She read it.
* Croslin: Was it good?
* Mother: Yes. It was good. It said make sure Haleigh knows she'll always be his baby girl. It was really good.

Video here:

http://www.wesh.com/news/22750424/detail.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:53 pm

In a recent recorded jailhouse conversation, Misty Croslin tells her mother she still loves her ex-husband Ronald Cummings.
"I still love him mama," Croslin told her mother.
Croslin told her mother that her and Ronald Cummings were working on their relationship just before they were arrested on drug charges.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22756427/detail.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Well, of Course she does!! Sober or messed up, Ron is her man!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Misty is heading to court again

Post by Nama Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Misty Croslin will appear before a judge Monday afternoon for a hearing on drug charges.
The court appearance is for a hearing on the drug charges Croslin is facing St. Johns and Putnam counties.
Croslin already appeared in Putnam County on those charges.
The hearing is expected to begin at 1:30 p.m.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22774749/detail.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty attorney submitted the plea and demanded a jury trial for his client

Post by Nama Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:34 am

The last person to see Haleigh Cummings has pleaded not guilty to drug charges.
Misty Cumming was supposed to go before a St. Johns County judge Monday on drug trafficking charges, but instead entered a written not guilty plea.
She is being held on $1.35 million bond.
Her attorney submitted the plea and demanded a jury trial for his client.
She is facing seven charges in Putnam County and one in St. Johns County.
Cummings and her ex-husband Ronald and others were caught during an undercover investigation.
In jailhouse tapes, Cummings said police have been pressuring her about Haleigh's disappearance.
Misty Cummings has already entered a not guilty plea on her charges in Putnam County. She is scheduled for a pretrial in St. Johns County on April 6.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2010/03/misty-cummings-pleads-not-guil.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Misty was a no show in court

Post by Nama Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:44 am

Misty Cummings, who was scheduled to go before a St. Johns County judge Monday on drug trafficking charges, entered a written not guilty plea instead.

Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared last year, is being held on $1.35 million bond.

She faces seven counts of drug trafficking in Putnam County and one count in St. Johns County.

Video: Lawyer Enters Written Plea For Misty
http://www.news4jax.com/video/22779250/index.html

Misty Cummings in Putnam court
Misty Cummings pleaded not guilty to eight counts of trafficking in prescription painkillers at her arraignment at Putnam County courthouse.
Cummings attorney Robert Fields submitted the written plea to the St. Johns County court and demanded a trial by jury for Cummings.

Investigators said an undercover operation led to the arrest of Cummings, her ex-husband and Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, Misty Cummings' brother Hank Croslin Jr. and others.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office recently released undercover videos of Misty and Ronald Cummings, which they said show the drug deals.

In jailhouse surveillance videos released over the past month, Misty Cummings says she's been grilled by investigators about Haleigh's disappearance.

"I pray for her every day, all day," Misty said to her father in one of the videoconferencing calls.

Misty Cummings has already entered a not guilty plea on her charges in Putnam County. She is scheduled for a pretrial in St. Johns County on April 6.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22778027/detail.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Priceless

Post by Nama Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 am

MISTY CROSLIN: Yes, I want one of Haleigh and Junior and one of Ronald.

LISA CROSLIN: All right. I`ll get them all to you.

MISTY CROSLIN: I mean, I still love him, Mama.

LISA CROSLIN: Huh?

MISTY CROSLIN: I still love him.

LISA CROSLIN: I know you do, baby.

MISTY CROSLIN: I mean, I prayed, and that`s all I can do. And you know, people are saying I`m not -- I don`t think about Haleigh. You can ask everybody in this cellblock right here, right now. Everybody in this block knows that I think about her all the time. I talk about her all the time.

LISA CROSLIN: I know.

MISTY CROSLIN: They may think they got us right now, but we`re going to do our time because we`re not scared to do our time. We`re going to do our time and we`re going to get out and we`re going to prove to them that we`re not these horrible people that they think we are. I`m not no drug dealer, you know? Nothing like that. They can kiss my (EXPLETIVE DELETED) about that (EXPLETIVE DELETED)

MISTY CROSLIN: And I cry. I cry all the time about Haleigh, pray all the time about Haleigh.

LISA CROSLIN: Yes, I know.

MISTY CROSLIN: So they can all kiss my ass.

MISTY CROSLIN: You know, and it`s, like, you know, what really, like, hurts is, like, we were -- me and him were talking about it -- we were getting back together and stuff. And like, the cops (EXPLETIVE DELETED) everything up.

LISA CROSLIN: Yes. I know. That`s what they were trying to do.

MISTY CROSLIN: You know, I was staying with -- I stayed at his house. He picked me up every day.

LISA CROSLIN: Yes.

MISTY CROSLIN: He told me that if I didn`t love him, the only way I could prove that I loved him was this tattoo, and I got this tattoo because I did really love him. And I don`t regret my tattoo at all. I love my tattoo.

LISA CROSLIN: I think it`s cool, too. I like it.

MISTY CROSLIN: And I will never cover it up because that`s my -- like, Rob was my first love, of course, but Ronald was, like, the one, you know?

MISTY CROSLIN: There`s a picture, Mama. I don`t know, I think it`s in my black bag. It`s me and Ronald in New York. And it`s us in our -- me in my pink jacket and him in his black jacket and his hat, and we`re, like, kissing or something.

LISA CROSLIN: No, I don`t know. I haven`t seen it.

MISTY CROSLIN: I know.

LISA CROSLIN: I`ll look for it, though.

MISTY CROSLIN: Well, I really want to see what he looks like, so I got to get a good picture of him and that`s a really good picture.

MISTY CROSLIN: I got all my food! Oh, my God! It was like Christmas last night.

LISA CROSLIN: Was it? Did you get a lot of stuff?

LISA CROSLIN: What all did you order?

MISTY CROSLIN: Chips and honeybuns.

LISA CROSLIN: I knew that was going to be the first thing come out your mouth.

(LAUGHTER)

MISTY CROSLIN: Yes, chips and honeybuns and all kinds of stuff. Yes. I got some (EXPLETIVE DELETED) munchies, man.

HANK CROSLIN, MISTY`S FATHER: Has your lawyer called or seen you?

MISTY CROSLIN: Yesterday. I seen him yesterday.

HANK CROSLIN: Any good news?

MISTY CROSLIN: I mean, just, you know, whatever -- Doing the best we can. I take a shower right before...

HANK CROSLIN: Don`t think he`s not -- don`t think he`s not working for you. He`s working for you.

MISTY CROSLIN: Oh, he is. I know he is. And I was just upset the other day because the day it was -- it was the 9th, and I was upset and I just wanted out of here. But now I don`t want him to -- I don`t want nobody to bail me out unless -- I mean, if someone bails me out, that`s fine. I`ll get out, whatever, you know? But no strings attached.

If they`re going to want to talk to me, then no, don`t bail me out because I`m actually right now -- I`m serving time right now, you know? I`ve been here 23 days. I am serving time on my sentence. So I`m going to see if I can try to get, like, drug court or something. I don`t know if I can or not, but I`m going to try.

HANK CROSLIN: You got to have money to do that.

MISTY CROSLIN: Yes, I know.

M. CROSLIN: You know, it`s like, you know, what really hurts is, like, we were -- me and him were talking about, we were getting back together and stuff, and like the cops --

L. CROSLIN: Yes, I know.

M. CROSLIN: (EXPLETIVE DELETED) everything up.

L. CROSLIN: Yes. That`s what they were trying to do.

M. CROSLIN: You know I was staying with -- I stayed at his house. He picked me up every day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/09/ng.01.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 am

Mother Croslin simply put...does NOT act like a Mother.

If I read or hear, "Yes, I know one more time, I will lose it. frying pan Whip

These people don't act like parents. At least Hank spoke the truth about the drug court. Misty is living in freaking fantasy land.

So, the cops f'd up them getting back together? Why, of course. Don't you know that LE has nothing better to do than try to break up budding relationships? Sarcasm
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Jail Audio: Donna Brock, Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:50 am

Posted on March 9th, 2010
by Simon Barrett

This just in from TJ Hart. We now have the audio released late last week, and a big thank you to our friends in St Augustine for picking up the DVD’s for us - Simon

– These audio recordings are from February 9, 2010 as recorded and produced by the St Johns County Jail. The sound files are those of Donna Brock, Tommy Croslin and Misty Croslin.

These three, along with Ronald Cummings and Hope Sykes were arrested January 20, 2010 on drug trafficking charges after a month-long multi-agency drug sting operation.

Audio: Donna Brock (these calls reveal very little, if anything)
# Donna Brock 1
# Donna Brock 2

Audio: Misty Croslin

* Misty Croslin
* Misty Croslin
* Misty Croslin
* Misty Croslin
* Misty Croslin
* Misty Croslin
* Misty Croslin
* Misty Croslin
* Misty Croslin
* Misty Croslin
* Misty Croslin
* Misty Croslin

Audio: Tommy Croslin

* Tommy Croslin
* Tommy Croslin
* Tommy Croslin
* Tommy Croslin
* Tommy Croslin
* Tommy Croslin
* Tommy Croslin
* Tommy Croslin
* Tommy Croslin
* Tommy Croslin
* Tommy Croslin
* Tommy Croslin

please click here to listen if you can stand it: la la la

http://www.bloggernews.net/124015
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:06 am

by Wrapitup Today at 1:28 am Mother Croslin simply put...does NOT act like a Mother.
If I read or hear, "Yes, I know one more time, I will lose it.
Here are some variations.
LISA CROSLIN: I know. That's what I don't understand. I mean you told the truth. Why do they keep putting charges on you?
Mother: That's right.
LISA CROSLIN: I know you want out, baby. I know it
LISA CROSLIN: I know, baby. It`s hard, ain`t it.
LISA CROSLIN: I know. That`s what I don`t understand. I mean, you told the truth. Why do they keep putting charges on you?
LISA CROSLIN: It`s not right.
LISA CROSLIN, MISTY`S MOTHER: Exactly.
LISA CROSLIN: That`s right. I don`t blame you at all. I mean, they need to give you a nationwide apology.
LISA CROSLIN: That`s what you need to do, right there. Let them know that.
LISA CROSLIN: OK, I can...
LISA CROSLIN: I know. That`s exactly what it is.
LISA CROSLIN: That`s right.
LISA CROSLIN: Yes, I know.
LISA CROSLIN: Yes. I know. That`s what they were trying to do.
LISA CROSLIN: I think it`s cool, too. I like it
L. CROSLIN: Yes, I know.
L. CROSLIN: Yes. That`s what they were trying to do.
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:28 am

I think these are the same links that are on the Bloggernews site on your last comment, Wrap.

Donna Brock - 2/9/10
http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29...

Misty - 2/9/10

Misty - 2/10/10

2/11/10

2/12/10

Tommy Croslin - 2/9/10

2/10/10

2/11/10

2/12/10
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:34 am

BJ, are you trying to drive me into an early grave or what????

That`s right. I don`t blame you at all. I mean, they need to give you a nationwide apology.
That has got to be the best one yet!! A nationwide apology?? faint Booty ROFLMAO WTF
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:36 am

Thanks, BJ...for adding the links. :)

I'm afraid if I listen to these jail visits, I will start smoking again!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Get the salt off of pretzels to season other food

Post by Nama Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:33 am

Exclusive: New Misty Croslin Jailhouse Letter! Key To Cracking Haleigh Cummings Case?
Misty Croslin has written a jailhouse letter detailing what she claims happened to the missing five year she reported missing on Feb. 9, 2009 while babysitting Haleigh Cummings at her then boyfriend’s trailer in Satsuma, Florida.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/12/exclusive-new-misty-croslin-letter-key-to-cracking-haleigh-case/#more-4009

Art doesn't like copying and pasting his articles. Go to the link
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Misty and Chelsea

Post by Nama Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:22 am

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MISTY CROSLIN: I`m so tired of this. Like, I`m just so tired of being locked in one cell. I`m just so tired of it. Like, it drives me crazy. I`m just trying to get (INAUDIBLE) sleeping all day long.

CHELSEA CROSLIN: So what, you have things you need to, like, talk to -- you wanted to talk to him about?

MISTY CROSLIN: Well, yes. I mean, it`s -- it`s -- you know, it`s so hard to talk.

CHELSEA CROSLIN: I know.

MISTY CROSLIN: Yes.

CHELSEA CROSLIN: You know...

MISTY CROSLIN: But it`s going to hurt two people.

CHELSEA CROSLIN: (INAUDIBLE) that I should know, like...

MISTY CROSLIN: It`s going to hurt two people.

CHELSEA CROSLIN: That we care about?

MISTY CROSLIN: Kind of. One yes, and the other kind of.

CHELSEA CROSLIN: That I care about?

MISTY CROSLIN: Yes.

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Because I know I don`t give a (EXPLETIVE DELETED) about Ronald, excuse my language.

MISTY CROSLIN: No. No. No. It`s somebody -- yes. No.

CHELSEA CROSLIN: It`s not him?

MISTY CROSLIN: No. Just -- you think, Chelsea. Use your head and you`ll know.

(END VIDEO CLIP)
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:59 pm

:cheers: I think this is working. Keep this chick under lock and key until we get the truth about HaLeigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Status on investigation and disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. Will Misty Crack in Jail??

Post by trishd54 Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Don't know if y'all have seen this or not. But, it does show who all is involved and the steps that have been taken.

Also, somehow Nancy Grace got a hold of this conversation

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/10/haleigh-ex-stepmom-breaks-silence-behind-bars/

Hope she cracks soon!!

http://pcso.us/2010-2-9-a crazy 1
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:26 pm

:high five: Thanks Trish I did see it and got all excited about it. I think :LE: has done a great job of making sure these drug charges stick. Misty may crack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:15 pm

I thought I would copy and paste the above links Trish posted. If Tommy Croslin was involved, wouldn't he have flunked a poly? I would think PCSO has polygraphed all the families including the Sheffields, Sykes, Neves, Croslin and Cummings (I actually typed "Dummings" :lol!: ). That being said, PCSO would have already made an arrest if they suspected anyone after a year.

I along with the rest of the world, would like to know WHO are the two that will get in trouble or however she put it.

I think she now likes it in jail. She has a private cell w/bunk beds. She sleeps on the bottom bunk and climbs up to the top bunk to watch tv. According to Nancy, she has ordered over $250.00 in junk food from the commissary. So, why open her mouth. She thinks that being in jail is "time served". She says she is a "star" in jail. She doesn't realize (yet) that there will be a trial and due to the video of her making the drug deals with a narcotics agent, she is TOAST and will serve a lengthy sentence. So, at this point..I am not completely convinced she is ready to crack. crazy 1
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 pm

2010-2-9 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Haleigh Cummings
One year ago
As many of you know, February 10, 2010 marks the one year anniversary of Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance from her home in Satsuma, Florida. Sheriff Hardy understands the public’s interest in this investigation, and everyone’s desire for the return of Haleigh to her family. Sheriff’ Hardy has asked that the following information be released to the public in an effort to provide insight into the investigative efforts being taken to bring this case to a logical conclusion.

The disappearance of Haleigh Cummings is still being considered an “active” investigation, and a team of detectives are currently assigned to this case. Investigators from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and investigators from agencies throughout the country have invested thousands of man-hours into this investigation thus far.

Here are some of the facts:

* We have received 5,768 leads, all of which have been followed up on by investigators.
* Approximately 600 of the leads received have come from psychics or individuals claiming to have special abilities. All of these leads have been reviewed by investigators, and leads containing specific information that can be verified have been followed up on.
* The majority of the leads received are suggestions or opinions from citizens stating who they believe is responsible for Haleigh’s disappearance, and/or how the investigation should be conducted. These types of leads are reviewed by the investigative team, but many of these require little or no follow up investigation.
* We have conducted formal interviews with 76 different individuals who were identified as having possible information in the Haleigh investigation. DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed and compared to evidence collected in the case.
* 218 separate interviews have been either audio or video recorded by investigators.
* When situations have dictated, investigators have traveled out of state to conduct these interviews.
* We have received 644 reported Haleigh sightings from various cities and locations throughout the United States. Investigators have either personally determined that these were false sightings, or asked for assistance from local law enforcement agencies where the alleged sightings took place to follow up on the information. To date, none of the reported sightings have been determined to be credible.
* FDLE processed the crime scene. Many items of potential evidentiary value were collected and sent to FDLE’s crime lab for analysis (i.e. for fingerprints and DNA). All of evidence has been examined and/or processed, but none of it has identified any suspect or additional leads as to who the suspect(s) may be.
* We have searched thousands of acres, including all property south of Highway 17 near the Cummings residence.
* We have had numerous underwater recovery and search teams search all of the water near the area of the disappearance.
* Aviation assets have conducted several airborne searches.
* K9 assets have searched the area on several occasions.
* Volunteer civilian searchers on foot and horseback searched the wooded areas near the residence.

As previously released, it is very unlikely that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. Investigators still believe that Misty Croslin holds important answers in this case. She still refuses to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities. Investigators ask that anyone with direct knowledge of Misty’s activities during that evening of February 9, 2009, or into the early morning of February 10, 2009, is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. Information may be submitted by calling Northeast Crime Stoppers at (888) 277-TIPS (8477), or e-mailing the information to haleigh@putnamsheriff.org.

The recent arrests of Misty Croslin, Ronald Cummings, Hank Thomas Croslin Jr., Hope Sykes, and Donna Brock, on drug trafficking charges have caused some media outlets to question the intentions behind these arrests. Sheriff Hardy wants to assure the public that these narcotic cases were not a result of the Haleigh investigation. Independent information was received by narcotics detectives that these individuals were unlawfully selling prescription medications. The State Attorney’s Office was consulted at the onset of the narcotics investigation, and it was recommended that the missing person case and the narcotics cases remain totally separate to avoid legal conflicts in both cases. The Haleigh investigative team was not made aware of the narcotics cases until January 20, 2010, just prior to all five individuals being arrested.

Investigators assigned to Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance have interviewed these five (5) individuals in the past, some on multiple occasions. However, investigators will take advantage of every opportunity given to speak with any individual who possibly holds information regarding Haleigh’s disappearance.

Sheriff Hardy realizes the importance of keeping Haleigh in the spotlight and the public involved in this case. He appreciates all of the leads and tips that have been provided, and wants to assure everyone that each lead and tip is acted on by investigators. Sheriff Hardy wants to reassure the public, but mainly Haleigh’s family, that we will continue to aggressively pursue this case until Haleigh is found.

http://pcso.us/2010-2-9-a
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 pm

March 10, 2010
Haleigh ex-stepmom breaks silence behind bars!
Posted: 09:41 PM ET

Misty Croslin Leaks New Clue About What She Knows: “It’s gonna hurt two people”

Newly released jailhouse tapes gives us some insight into what Misty Croslin, the last person to see 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings alive, knows about the night the little girl disappeared.
Misty Croslin & Haleigh Cummings
Misty Croslin & Haleigh Cummings

In a phone call to her sister-in-law Lindsey Croslin, Misty Croslin is cryptically talking about a California bounty hunter who has offered to bail her out in exchange for information that will lead him to Haleigh. Here is the portion of the conversation:

Sister-in-law: So what, you have things you need to talk to him about?
Misty Croslin: Well yeah, I mean, it’s you know, hard to talk.
Sister-in-law: I know.
Misty Croslin: Yeah. But it’s gonna hurt two people. It’s gonna hurt two people.
Sister-in-law: That we care about?
Misty Croslin: Kinda. One, yeah. And the other, kinda.
Sister-in-law: That I care about?
Misty Croslin: Yeah.
Sister-in-law: Cause I know I don’t give a f*** about Ronal, excuse my language.
Misty Croslin: No, No. No it’s somebody. Yeah, no.
Sister-in-law: It’s not him?
Misty Croslin: No, you just think Chelsea, use your head. And you’ll know.

In a separate recorded conversation with her mother, Misty Croslin says that detectives have questioned her but she told everything she knows through her lawyer, Robert Fields. She also mentions that Fields is “comfortable”. What that means remains unclear.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/10/haleigh-ex-stepmom-breaks-silence-behind-bars/

I also saw this:

Misty Croslin's brother offers to take poly behind bars!

Haleigh Cummings & Misty Croslin
Breaking news: Misty Croslin’s brother wants to take a polygraph test from behind bars! Tommy Croslin apparently wants to take a poly as soon as possible to clear his name! This as new jailhouse video expected to be released any moment! What will Haleigh’s former babysitter/stepmom say now? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:14 am

laga wrote:Where is the letter, did I miss the link?
No, the actual lettter has NOT been released. IMHO, why even bring it up until it can be released?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:34 am

Hummm maybe keeping little Miss Misty behind bars is working. She is starting to speak. She also knows she is on NG every single night. I wonder if she is "playing to the audience".

She is one tough little cookie. Manulative and smarter than given credit. She is not book smart but very street smart and knows how to work the crowd.

It might just backfire on her!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:40 am

Maybe I am too skeptical...seems to me rather than wanting now to tell the "truth", she is throwing up tidbits to see what might stick, what might be believable. She is definitely playing to the crowd. I don't think she "knows" what happened to HaLeigh. JMO
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:23 am

I agree with everything you said. She is thinking, "Gee, I wonder if I say two people will be hurt that the cops will lighten my bond."

I personally think Misty was passed out cold. I read on another blog that Misty was actually taken out of the trailer by family members of both sides so that they could get rid of the drugs and clean up the place before LE was called. And, that Ron himself MAY have picked up Misty and Jr. before arriving home, meaning he knew about it.

I have no idea if this could be the case but it is food for thought. Seems to me Mother Teresa sure did arrive in record time to the "scene of the crime".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:02 am

TJ Hart is off the case. So is Jan. They are from BlogTalkRadio.Family members have said they spent too much time on Haleigh and not enough time with their own families. (I think this is selfish, what do I know.)
Simon will still be reporting.

Were they told NOT to say anything more? Will there be a conclusion soon and LE know they know?
Interesting.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:19 pm

LMAO, Simon and Jan are married to each other. I guess Jan has finally come to the conclusion that Haleigh will never be found. If TJ Hart is off the case, that is huge. He is the only one who was great about reporting the latest. I guess Simon w/be talking to himself every Sunday. I will NOT be chiming in.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Jan and TJ left for health and family reasons. No sleep worrying about any incoming news, can't get over colds, etc.
I do wonder if they were told not to keep digging.
I won't be listening to Simon, either. I just read the blog for BNN.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:42 pm

March 26th, 2010

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, ©️ artharris.com, all rights reserved

The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Misty Croslin has flunked a secret police polygraph test she took last month in an attempt to shore up accounts she gave in recent jailhouse letters about what happened the night she reported five year old Haleigh Cummings missing from the trailer she shared with the girl’s father, Ronald Cummings.

Art has a "thing" about copying and pasting his entire thread, so please click here. It's pretty darned interesting.

http://www.artharris.com/
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Very true, Linda Marie!!

Here is an easier way to read the entire article. Very interesting!!

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26/exclusive-misty-croslin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/#more-4035
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Eyes for Lies - Misty Voice Stress Test

Post by Wrapitup Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:36 am

Friday, March 19, 2010
Misty Croslin Voice Stress Test

A reader asked me for an opinion on my Feedback page about Misty Croslin. What is fascinating is when I was listening to it, I heard something interesting.

If you go to time marker 7:00 and listen from there, you will hear Misty say, "I didn't have nothing to do with her. I love that little girl more than anything, would never hurt her, if I knew who hurt her, I wouldn't tell."

Did I hear that right? Does she says she wouldn't tell?

Isn't that fascinating. She wouldn't tell?

Note: On this video, it's at 8:21
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Ron and Misty back in court on 3/31

Post by Nama Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:35 am

The father and former stepmother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings appeared before a judge Wednesday in Putnam County.
A pretrial hearing was held for Ronald and Misty Cummings Wednesday morning.
Both are facing drug trafficking charges unrelated to Haleigh's disappearance.
The judge scheduled another hearing for Ronald on May 13 and a hearing for Misty on June 3.

Ronald and Misty Cummings appear at pretrial hearings on drug trafficking charges.
Both have entered not guilty pleas.
Misty Cummings is being held on $1.35 million bond, while Ronald Cummings' bond is set at $900,000 bond. If convicted, both could face 25 years in prison.
Haleigh vanished from her Satsuma home in February 2009.
When asked Wednesday what she wanted to see come out of Ronald and Misty's drug arrests, Teresa Neves, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, said she just wants to see Haleigh come home.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23012005/detail.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Empty Hope pleads no contest/ Tommy due in court today also

Post by Nama Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:38 am

A cousin of missing Haleigh Cummings' father will be sentenced in late April after pleading no contest to a drug trafficking charge in Putnam County this morning.

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 10 Met_2HopeSykesCourt0
Hope Sykes made the plea in court hearings that also set new trial dates for Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and former stepmother, Misty Croslin.

Sykes, 19, could face 15 years in prison, although her age may provide some leeway in the sentencing. The prosecutor in her case said she has not made any arrangements for Sykes to testify in the cases involving Cummings or Croslin, who each face multiple trafficking charges.

Sykes is scheduled to be sentenced April 27.

All three were captured on surveillence cameras in an undercover drug operation. Sykes' charge is connceted to one of the recordings. She was in an undercover officer's car with Cummings and Croslin.

Cummings, 25, whose daughter was reported missing on Feb. 10, 2009, from home in Satsuma by Croslin, is set for a second pre-trial hearing May 13. Crosilin, 18, has her next pre-trial hearing is June 3 in Palatka.

Croslin's brother, Hank Croslin Jr., is scheduled for a 1:30 p.m. pre-trial today in the Putnam court.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-03-31/story/relative-haleigh-cummings-pleads-drug-case
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 am

I havent read all the threads did anyone listen to the
talk radio interview where Art Harris reported that Misty and that other women were offering themselves on craigs list for sex?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 pm

by artgal16 Today at 11:42 am I havent read all the threads did anyone listen to the
talk radio interview where Art Harris reported that Misty and that other women were offering themselves on craigs list for sex?
say WHAT?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:47 pm

it was on blogtalkradio
I posted it - up thread somewhere, Art Harris and
also Tim Miller were interviewed. Art Harris at the end of the interview said that Misty and that woman she went on some kind of road trip were advertising on Craigs list soliciting sex.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:33 pm

Just watched the clip posted above. Although I couldn't hear the "wouldn't tell" (my hearing is horrible even with earphones).. but I did notice that Misty is constantly saying her head, and much of the time it is opposite what she is saying. Something about the head shake/nod just isn't quite right. no wonder the interviewer tells her there is something she is not telling. It is like she is giving the honest answer with the shake/nod while her lips are saying the opposite.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:02 pm

artgal16 wrote:I havent read all the threads did anyone listen to the
Yes, and I posted the link.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next