Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony’s Revamped Body Language And Inconsistent Image- Braless With School Marm Bun- What Happens to Casey Depends on WHO is On The Jury

5 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony’s Revamped Body Language And Inconsistent Image- Braless With School Marm Bun- What Happens to Casey Depends on WHO is On The Jury Empty Casey Anthony’s Revamped Body Language And Inconsistent Image- Braless With School Marm Bun- What Happens to Casey Depends on WHO is On The Jury

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:03 am

After not seeing Casey in the courtroom for quite some time, there is no doubt that her attorney Jose Baez has been doing a lot of work with his client in terms of getting her body language under control. Gone are the unconscionable smirks and smiles. Gone is the ritualistic hair tossing and hair grooming.

No doubt, Jose insisted that his client wear her hair off of her face, so she wouldn’t be tempted to toss and play with it all the time. So she wore it in a severe greasy looking bun tied at the back of her head, reminiscent of an old fashioned prim and proper school marm.

I must say that Casey looked good physically. Her cheekbones and facial features seemed sculpted, indicating that her weight was back in form, unlike previous times where she may have been munching on too many commissary snacks.

She also appeared a little more connected to what was going on in the courtroom than she did in the past. She even seemed to focus more often on the people who were speaking and standing in front of Judge Perry.

Even though Jose probably told her time and time again to stop grooming and adjusting her clothing, she still couldn’t seem to help herself. She still groomed herself by adjusting her clothes periodically during her courtroom appearance.

MAJOR BODY LANGUAGE LEAK

While she still lip pursed, the annoying lip gestures were few and far between. But no matter how hard Jose tried to keep his client in check body language wise there was something major in her facial and body language which that leaked out.

CASEY’S REAL NON- FEELINGS ABOUT CAYLEE LEAK OUT

When Judge Perry mentioned the words ”remains of the victim“ Casey didn’t even bat an eye. It was as though someone said the” weather is fine”. Her lack of reaction facially or body language wise, clearly shows that she is over it. She appears to show no emotional attachment whatsoever to Caylee.

At least she is keeping it real. Gone are the fake and contrived wiping away of non tears when Caylee’s name was mentioned. Caylee is a remote thing of the past to Casey as it becomes harder and harder for her to conjure up any emotion as it relates to Caylee.

While Jose gets points for trying to re-image Casey, he still fails miserably as far as her dress is concerned. There is a lot of disparity and contradiction in the image he wants Casey to put across.

She had on one of her repulsive puffy sleeved hospital colored green blouses. This was most likely chosen by her former attorney Andrea Lyon as an attempt to make Casey look more innocent and sweet in court . But it didn’t work. In fact the message that it was intended to portray, was just the opposite. This was especially true hen Casey wore that puffy sleeved blouse with either an ill-fitting bra or no bra at all.

Her breasts hung low and her nipples were showing. At first I thought it was the dart line of the cut of the blouse that gave this impression. But then, the other photo clips I observed confirmed that it was not the case.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She reminded me of what we have seen so often in and out of the court room with Cindy. Like Casey, Cindy’s breasts also hung low due to an either ill-fitting bra or her not wearing a bra at all. It certainly seems to indicate that “the apple certainly doesn’t fall too far from the tree.”

Looking at these photo clips it is clear to me that Casey decided to go braless to perhaps let everyone know she still has some sex appeal going on with her .

CASEY’S BRALESSNESS, NIPPLE EXPOSURE AND SEX APPEAL MAY HELP SWAY MALE JURORS TO DECIDE NOT TO KILL HER

As far as the defense is concerned, the sexier and more attractive Casey looks to heterosexual male jurors, the more the chance they will not vote that she get the death sentence or die with lethal injection. For all we know it can even possibly influence their perception of her as being innocent, thereby allowing her to walk freely. While it may be maddening, it is a possible scenario if jurors aren’t screened with a fine toothed comb.

So what if all the evidence points to the direction of guilt ! So what if DNA is discovered or air samples, or other forensic evidence show Casey intentionally killed Caylee! None of that matters because even though Lady Justice is supposed to be blind, she is not blind.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In fact she may as well remove her blindfolds or cut a hole in the blindfold, exposing one eye as the above cartoon shows, if there are male jurors on a jury who may be ”crushing” on Casey or who may find her sexy or attractive. If they are not proporly screened there is a good chance there may be no justice for Caylee.

Just read some of the intense fan mail from young male fans who write to her in jail and who have asked to date and marry her. Many have shown how protective they are over her and how they want to take her away to live with them after this “unfair” ordeal is over.

This Casey adulation or fantasizing can happen among jury members as well. This is especially true if they are not properly screened with questions that can weed them out.

Like it or not, studies repeatedly show that the way a person looks or speaks can influence how a jury perceives them, Those who look good and sound good are often perceived with more positive attributes even of they are not deserved.That means they are also perceived as not being guilty or given more leniency based on their looks.

JOSE BAEZ IS NO DUMMY AND NO BOZO

While it is truly” Baptism by Fire” as Jose Baez has been thrust into the forefront with a national case that may be well over his head. But as you can see you he has sought out some f the best people to help him out. No matter what you think of Jose Baez, he may be inexperienced but he is no dummy. He knows the importance of image and perception that he has enrolled perhaps the best jury selector in the country who wrote the book on the subject.

Being a jury consultant myself, I am well aware of his work and have the utmost of respect for him for Jose’s jury consultant. He knows EXACTLY what to do and what type of jury to chose so that Casey’s guilt or innocence will be questioned or her life will be spared.

It is a shame that the prosecution has decided to forgo using a jury consultant. Even if they chose someone local in Orlando who does not have the savvy and the in depth background it takes to thwart Baez’s jury consultant’s efforts, they will not be successful in terms of arriving at the verdict they want to get and get justice for Caylee.

GUM CHEWING GEORGE

In observing George and Cindy in the courtroom, George continues to chomp away on his gum as though he is watching a baseball game. It is highly disturbing. It shows how crass and disrespectful and classless he is. This is a courtroom where you do not eat, drink, smoke, or chew.

While the gum chewing remains the same, gone are Georges poor me lip purses. As he looks straight ahead there seems to be a different body language . He sits up straight and looks straight ahead and seems to hang on to every word Judge Perry says. It seemed when Judge Perry was admonishing Jose Baez for one thing or another George seemed to have a slight smirk on his face as though he was secretly enjoying it.

Perhaps he has finally emerged from his perpetual state of denial where he was Casey’s staunchest supporter. Perhaps he got a dose of reality after she outed him with allegations he sexually molested her. Perhaps he is privately rooting for the prosecution in hopes that Casey gets what is coming to her for depriving him of his grand-daughter.

CINDY’S BODY LANGUAGE AND CASEY’S SNUB

Cindy’s body language says the opposite. She was often seen with her head in her hands or her hands covering her mouth. She too knows what went on but is not telling. I imagine that she will continue to tell anyone who will listen how she still believes Caylee is alive. There is no doubt that her own guilt at letting Casey get away with so much for so long as well as her guilt of telling Casey she would throw her out and keep Caylee, continues to weigh heavily on her.

While she may defend and never abandon Casey, Casey has clearly abandoned Cindy and moved on - at least psychologically. As she was leaving the courtroom, she paid no attention to Cindy. Cindy looked on hoping to get some acknowledgement from Casey. But Casey refused to do such a thing. She obviously still continues to be angry at Cindy for that 911 and blaming her for putting her in her current situation. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony’s Revamped Body Language And Inconsistent Image- Braless With School Marm Bun- What Happens to Casey Depends on WHO is On The Jury Empty Re: Casey Anthony’s Revamped Body Language And Inconsistent Image- Braless With School Marm Bun- What Happens to Casey Depends on WHO is On The Jury

Post by Nama Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony’s Revamped Body Language And Inconsistent Image- Braless With School Marm Bun- What Happens to Casey Depends on WHO is On The Jury Empty Re: Casey Anthony’s Revamped Body Language And Inconsistent Image- Braless With School Marm Bun- What Happens to Casey Depends on WHO is On The Jury

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:37 am

Well I must say. That article seems to be a lot of what we all said right after that hearing. Imagine that.

Is somebody copying our words and thoughts here?

I almost fell off my chair when I read that Jose has hired the best jury selection person. Go Jose. Then a double wammy to me when I heard the Prosecutor has nobody. Could they be getting a bit too confident?

I hope not. The prosecution seems very smart and right on but this is the big leagues. They need every single boost they can get. Even I know about Jury Selection people. I wonder why they chose to forgo that, to me, important step.

Seems like everybodys eyes were on Caseys boobs. I thought it a bit odd I was staring. I feel validated everybody was staring with me. lol
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Jeanne,
You are correct in that most of us could read Casey's body language with no special training, and come up with about the same conclusions as Dr. Glass.

My personal opinion is that I don't think most male jurors would be so shallow as to think of Casey as a sexual object, when their prime duty is to determine whether or not she's a baby killer. These jurors will be away from home for this very special purpose and I would hope they will be listening to hear the evidence in this case! Remember, the jury members must be at least willing to recommend the death penalty if the defendant is convicted of a qualifying crime.

If the prosecution doesn't hire a jury consultant, it's probably because they are smart enough not to need one.

I think Jose may not be as smart as the good Dr. might think, and I would suggest that maybe he got a jury consultant because of his lack of 'the smarts' in that particular department. He may have been advised to do so by his Dreamless Team...

I do wish that Dr. Glass would hire a proofreader. I cringe everytime I read something she's written.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Dreamless Team.

:lol!: ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down