Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+14
gnreed
Turtle
TerryRose
CritterFan1
cherylz
artgal16
raine1953
Wrapitup
laga
charminglane
Praying For Faith
jeanne1807
Nama
lisette
18 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 Empty Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by charminglane Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Mother makes bad choices. We get that. Until we know more, she is innocent.
Yes, Jeanne, I follow Eyes for Lies. I have not watched the tv series, although Tim Roth who stars was one of my favorite fathers at the preschool where I worked. His boys are amazingly talented, too.

charminglane

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 Empty Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by laga Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:18 pm

This is getting me too upset....I love you guys but I am going to take a break for a while.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:21 pm

I'm trying to keep up with all the different topics being covered here - whew! First of all, I was reading the above posts about Billie being an LPN. In the NG transcript, she says she works as a secretary at the hospital.

GRACE: You know, I have not found the mom to be nonchalant. But I understand what you`re saying, Barbara.

And I want to go back to Billie Dunn.

You said you left that morning around 6:00 a.m. to go to your -- to your work, right, you`re a nurse administrator, correct?

DUNN: No, I`m the secretary up there at the hospital. I left about 6:30.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Secondly, I completely agree with what Lisette wrote:

These people that immerse themselves in the type of things that these mySpace pictures show brings to mind Proverbs 23:7a-

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he..."

This fantasy life can be dwelt on for so long that it is just one short step to it becoming a reality. (i.e. Adam and Evila Baker).

Thirdly, I tend to agree with Laga's position. I don't think the mother helped kidnap & murder her daughter - that would be a stretch! She has not hired a lawyer (in other words she doesn't seem afraid of any accusations of guilt), she has openly talked with Nancy Grace about the case, and she has willingly offered to take a polygraph (although I acknowledge that the results were not good). However, I DO agree with Wrap, that INDIRECTLY she is responsible for her daughter's disappearance (that is IF Shawn Adkins is found guilty), due to allowing this guy (who is into horrific stuff) to live with them. I am sure that she feels guilty for this, and that is why she sometimes appears nervous on NG.

Last edited by Rainbow on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:45 pm

gnreed wrote:Laga, if she didn't have the money to renew, it is still ILLEGAL.

I'm just trying to catch up today.

Re: the nursing license - I've never really understood why a big deal was made of that and I still don't. It is still illegal but so what? Lots of things are illegal, I've never been arrested nor had a moving violation BUT I just renewed my DL three months late, it's the first time in my life for that but it's still ILLEGAL. I'm not trying to get this dialog going again on this issue but I had to get my 2 cents in. BD may have misrepresented herself to employers because she didn't have the money to renew the license, maybe she wanted more money, whatever, the license is now revoked and that is that until (if) she's able to renew it. Maybe she got tired of cleaning up s*** - I can't blame her for that one. I would have gone about it a different way (schooling) but that's me.

BD is guilty of going online, finding this bf and moving him in with her teenage children - I agree 100%. Guilt by association, yes.

If she had family or even friends over NYE, for pete's sake, her daughter was missing, so what! If she drank, so what. I can tell you if that was my daughter missing, you'd either find me sedated with tranquilizers (hopefully w/ a Dr's script) or maybe drinking a few beers, we have to remember, LE WAS NOT LISTENING! They classified Hailey as a runaway, she must have been out of her mind with worry and/or frustrated beyond belief because LE was not listening.

I agree completely that BD has less than wise answering some of the questions whether it be to the media, NG or even LE. Maybe she was scared to admit drug use (let's remember that drug use does NOT immediately say she's a meth freak or heroin user, it could be pot or tranquilizers), perhaps she really did fail the poly because she used tranquilizers or even pain pills for her tooth but we can't yet crucify for these things or at least I can't.

BUT we don't know this girl or her upbringing. Perhaps she wasn't brought up the way most of us were, maybe she really didn't realize how careful she had to be bringing in a new bf, maybe he fooled her, maybe after threatening her and Hailey's life he sweet talked her into believing he'd never do that again - so many females believe that.

I'm not trying to just defend BD but her bad judgements just don't add up in my mind to having something to do with her daughter's disappearance. I pray Hailey will be found safe and if BD would ever let that bf into the house again, if she would just bring any bf into the house around her kids again, then I would be the first one to crucify her.

She hasn't lawyered up yet and I bet she's been contacted by those 'ambulance chaser lawyers' but by not lawyering up, doesn't that say a lot?

I do think the bf is in this up to his neck and I don't think Hailey is OK.

This just breaks my heart.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Laga, I hope I didn't say anything to offend you.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:03 pm

TerryRose wrote:

Just an aside here: Let us all beware----the most popular and most requested reading material by the young is Twilight Series and all media to do with vampires, followed by Harry Potter, and video games of the most violent nature are in demand by the young as well.

I agree

TR, I wish I could write like you do. What a God given talent you have.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:07 pm

From what I have heard, and this is NOT verified, but LE tend to believe BD knows OR had something to do with HD being missing.
This comes from BD refusing to cooperate with CERTAIN questions being asked. It also has to do with information obtained from a computer and text messages from cell phones.
And the documents that were released are only a portion of what they are working with. In no way was ALL of it released.
Once again, this is not verified.

BTW, am I the only person that trust LE?

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:18 pm

I have said from the beginning that I do not think Billie Dunn had anything criminally to do with the disappearance of her daughter; however, she DID make a very bad choice and that is why I think Hailey is no longer there. Because of Her boyfriend. Just as with many other cases. And, I also agree that those pics of the b/f dressed in that get up would make me run for the hills. I don't get it at all. But again, I in no way feel that Billie Dunn murdered or helped to murder or hide her daughter. In fact, I would be very surprised to learn differently.

Things can get heated with everyone's differences of opinions and it's good to take a break every now and then. I think the bottom line is: we want to know where Hailey is. We want her to be found, and we want her to be found safe.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Wrap, you are correct. We want her found safe.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:31 pm

gnreed wrote:From what I have heard, and this is NOT verified, but LE tend to believe BD knows OR had something to do with HD being missing.
This comes from BD refusing to cooperate with CERTAIN questions being asked. It also has to do with information obtained from a computer and text messages from cell phones.
And the documents that were released are only a portion of what they are working with. In no way was ALL of it released.
Once again, this is not verified.

BTW, am I the only person that trust LE?

It's not that i don't trust the local LE, it's just that there's been so many inconsistencies, some during the same day plus how many days did the local LE say she was a runaway? They lost precious time and granted, lots of kids runaway BUT these days one cannot assume that. I lost my faith in them is what I'm saying, that's all. But, didn't the FBI say the other day that they'd be handling the media from now on? If that's so, heck yeah, I'm going to trust them. I'm sure local LE meant well, were doing what they do and it probably worked fine for them before but this case was way too big for them and I just wish they would have called in the big guns earlier.

Hailey needs to be found, one way or another and we all agree on that. The truth will come out, in the meantime, I just pray that child will be found safe.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Thank you Raine for the compliment---oh, if it was a blessing from God, if only I could have done some good in the world with it!

I agree with everybody here, without exception, and find no cause for dispute with anybody writing and voicing their opinions on this confusing case. I asked about the nursing license because I wanted to know if she had actually been deceptive in procuring employment in the medical field or if she just let her qualifications lapse. To me, if she had been deliberately deceptive (a diplomatic term for lying by the way), and her polygraph now shows deception, she just well might not be trustworthy if we are all expecting the absolute truth to come out of her mouth. If she actually deceived a hospital, you would know that she is a good liar. This is all I was thinking, but also the use of drugs have been reported, another red flag in my book about gaining access to those drugs. I am not attacking her, but just trying to be realistic. She does seem very innocent and likable and believable on camera, doesn't she?

Laga, try not to be offended by anything. I do not think anybody deliberately tried to offend you, at least I cannot think of any member here who would EVER deliberately try to hurt your feelings----you are just too sweet a person and you are so very intelligent-----I think we all at VH have too much respect for you to do that to you.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Exactly, Terry Rose. Laga, I hope I haven't done anything to upset you. Your friendship means so much to me. I hope you know that.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Yes Laga you are loved here at VH. gnreed if your theory about Billie is true then I would hope LE can and will press charges against her. Billie does remind me a little of Misty Croslin living in a dazed and confused world. I by no means think Billie is an innocent victim. Her drug abuse really put her kids at risk. These Mothers need to be held accountable or nothing will ever change.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 Empty Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins

Post by Nama Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Hailey Dunn, the Texas girl missing for nearly three weeks, was scared of her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her.

"Hailey did not like him. She was afraid of him and she didn't want him there," Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, told ABCNews.com today.

Adkins, 25, was called one of several persons of interest on Wednesday by investigators in Colorado City, Texas. He was the live-in boyfriend of her mother, Billie Dunn. The couple is reportedly no longer together in the aftermath of Hailey's disappearance.

Adkins was the last person to see the 13-year-old cheerleader on Dec. 27, 2010. Dunn, 33, reported her daughter's disappearance the next day.

"She's very beautiful and outgoing," Jones said. "She plays softball and basketball. She's into all kinds of activities."

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

Hailey's grandmother said she prays that Dunn was not involved in Hailey's disappearance.

"I don't want her to be involved because she's the mother of my grandkids and they love her," Jones said.

Jones last saw the middle schooler on Christmas Day when Hailey tried to take a picture of her grandmother with her brand new ipod.

"It was a good day," Jones said. "She ate two pieces of chocolate pie and we sat and talked. She told me everything that she had gotten for Christmas."

Jones saw Adkins that day too. She said he was quiet and said nothing to her.

"Ever since this has happened, he's been my top priority as a suspect. I've just always had an eerie feeling about him...just a gut feeling that he's not a trustworthy person," Jones said.

City Manager Peter Kampfer said that investigators have received over 250 leads.

"The law enforcement task group is pursuing all leads. They are aggressively focusing on the criminal aspect of this investigation at this time," Kampfer said.

Kampfer would not comment on whether Hailey's mother is a person of interest or still under investigation.

"As an ongoing part of investigation, I cannot answer that," Kampfer said.

Adkins' car, a white Chevrolet Lumina, and cell phone have been seized. The mother's cell phone has also been seized and her home has been searched.

Records show that police were called to Dunn's home in February of last year after Adkins threatened to hurt Billie and Hailey Dunn.

Dunn and Adkins' 'Hobby' Included Studying Mass Murder
Police affidavits reveal disturbing behavior from the one-time couple.

In their bedroom were hundreds of pages printed from news web sites including ABC News about "mass murderers, serial killers, sexual sadist, murders of family members," according to the affidavit.

Dunn described the documents as "a hobby," according to the affidavit.

Both Dunn and Adkins failed polygraph exams. Dunn took a lie detector test twice. The first test ended prematurely when investigators discovered Dunn was under the influence of narcotics. The second exam indicated that she had been deceptive, according to the affidavit.

Adkins took three polygraph exams. The first two times, he walked out of the room before the test was completed. The third time, he was found to be deceptive during the first part of the exam. During the second stage of the exam, Adkins revealed that Hailey might be in Scurry County, Texas. Investigators deemed him to be telling the truth. When pressed about a more precise location for the girl, Adkins refused to complete the test, according to the affidavit. Kampfer said that investigators have searched Scurry County.

Investigators said that Adkins has given contradictory statements about the day Hailey disappeared.

Adkins also told investigators that he was fired from his job the day Hailey disappeared. Adkins worked for a company that does oil well casing and logging. His boss, however, told investigators that he wasn't fired, but abruptly left work minutes after showing up, according to the affidavit.

Adkins told investigators that he drove straight to his mother's home in Big Spring, Texas. Cell phone records show Adkins making calls from Dunn's home between 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., the court papers state.

Dunn left for work as a receptionist at a hospital at 6:20 a.m.

"According to all reports, Hailey Dunn would have been alone in the residence during this time period," the affidavit said.

Adkins eventually went to the home of his mother and used her computer. That computer has been taken as evidence, the affidavit said.

Hailey Dunn Missing Nearly Three Weeks
On the evening of Hailey's disappearance, Dunn and Adkins reportedly withdrew money from two banks to buy drugs, according to the affidavit.

There are also claims that the couple had a New Year's party, just days after the 13-year-old girl disappeared, according to the affidavit.

Dunn denied that, telling the Associated Press that just a few friends came over for drinks.

Dunn told the Associated Press that she had nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance. She said that she asked Adkins to move out Jan. 5.

"If investigators can't rule him out, I can't either," Dunn told the AP. "I'm unsure at this point."

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Well, why in the world didnt the grandmother talk to Bille about this situation? I dont understand all the passivity that is in all these cases. Relatives and friends knowing things that are going on that are not right and yet saying nothing.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:40 pm

'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.
crying
How long ago did Hailey complain to her Grand Mother about this? OMG I would have rushed right over to my daughters house and packed the kids up to come and stay with me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 Empty Two More Affidavits, Search Warrants Obtained In Hailey Dunn Case

Post by Nama Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:44 pm

KTXS News has used the Freedom of Information Act again Thursday to obtain two more affidavits and search warrants that have been issued in relationship to the Hailey Dunn case.
These warrants were issued out Nolan County by District Judge Glen Harrison, who serves as district judge for both Mitchell and Nolan counties.
Hailey Dunn, a 13-year-old Colorado Middle School eighth-grader, has been missing since Dec. 27.
The contents of the affidavits, though, were similar to the affidavits obtained by KTXS News on Tuesday and first reported Tuesday night.
There were some minor differences, authorities said, which will be presented by KTXS News after the information is studied and news determined. The latest information will be presented at KTXS News at 5 and 6 p.m.
The district judge issued the two warrants, one to seize a computer and one for digital media. Officials explained that different warrants are necessary to search the different media devices. A warrant to search a house, for example, would not cover the searching of a computer, thus requiring separate warrants.
The affidavits provide information, or the rationale, that the judge would need for the purpose of deciding to issue the search warrant.
The information in the affidavits does not necessarily provide evidence that would be used, or even admissible, in a court of law; the information is used to justify a search warrant to search for such evidence that might be used in court.
The affidavits, therefore, do not assign guilt or innocence but are used to gather evidence to build a legal case against a suspect.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:45 pm

I posted in the lounge about the DeBlase case an article by Valhal at the hinky meter. People witnessed
terrible abuse of those two small children including starvation and did nothing about it. They actually have the nerve to talk about what they saw and say they didnt report it. Its one of the absolute worst cases I have ever read about. Right up there with Zahra Bakers case. I guess if relatives as close as a grandmother dont speak up, as in this case, what do we expect from others? I just dont understand it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Maybe the Grandmother did discuss this with Billie. It goes along with Billie's failure to see the danger signs from day one.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:57 pm

gnreed wrote:Maybe the Grandmother did discuss this with Billie. It goes along with Billie's failure to see the danger signs from day one.

With all due respect, you are certainly hard on Billie. Innocent until proven guilty or so I thought.
The girl has made mistakes but I don't think she's clairvoyant.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:02 pm

I feel this way - you have a younger boyfriend who hangs around a childs bedroom at night - and she expresses fear of him, what would most mothers do about it? It sounds like nothing was done about it.
I dont like Billie Dunn and I think she's a lousy parent and Im going to make that statement straight out.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 pm

BJ♥OR wrote:
Adkins told investigators that he drove straight to his mother's home in Big Spring, Texas. Cell phone records show Adkins making calls from Dunn's home between 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., the court papers state.

I thought I read yesterday that Adkins cell phone pinged off a tower in Colorado City. Did I get this wrong? He was actually IN the home making phone calls? Is this part an assumption on someone's part or fact?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:08 pm

artgal16 wrote:I feel this way - you have a younger boyfriend who hangs around a childs bedroom at night - and she expresses fear of him, what would most mothers do about it? It sounds like nothing was done about it.
I dont like Billie Dunn and I think she's a lousy parent and Im going to make that statement straight out.

If Billie knew that bf was hanging around either of the kids bedroom at night and if one of the kids expressed fear of him, I agree with you 100% Artgal.
Did the Grandmother tell Billie these things? Lately we've had so many relatives and/or friends saying they witnessed abuse or the like and they never reported it that's why I'm asking the question.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 pm

OK. The last question smacks of numerous responses to that post.

Yes, she said "hard on Billie". You know that is what she said, so please don't do that. Just come back and state your case, please.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:15 pm

gnreed wrote:Hard on Billie????

Yes, it seems that way to me. ?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Apologies to Billie. I am sure she didn't have anything to do with this and has no knowledge. Shawn is probably a great guy as well. You know how the media an LE are.
I will post no more on this site. I hope and pray for Hailey's safe return.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Your sarcasm leaves a lot to be desired. Not posting on this site is probably a good choice you made.

We all pray for Hailey's safe return.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:30 pm

IMO, Billie thinks Shawn is hot and hopes, against hope, that he's innocent so they can get back to the weirdness that was going on in their bedroom. I think he's guilty as hell and can't figure out why anyone would want such an immature person in their bed. Give me a Michael Douglas, with boots on, any day! The hell with the mask shit!

OK Wrap? :lol!:
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:42 pm

All I can say is who one decides to "hang with" says a lot about their character. Billie more than likely didn't murder her daughter IMO; however why she would share her bed with a creep is beyond me! She subjected her daughter to that, and that was not right.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:46 pm

BJ♥️OR wrote:IMO, Billie thinks Shawn is hot and hopes, against hope, that he's innocent so they can get back to the weirdness that was going on in their bedroom. I think he's guilty as hell and can't figure out why anyone would want such an immature person in their bed. Give me a Michael Douglas, with boots on, any day! The hell with the mask shit!

OK Wrap? :lol!:

Good point BJ!

For the life of me I can't understand why any young female would think Shawn is hot but you're probably right, she wants to think he's innocent. There's not a chance in hell he's innocent.

No masks for sure.....boots on or off, heck yeah!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:04 pm

gnreed I hope you don't leave. This might be a new kind of site to you. You see we are like family. We are kind to one another.
You are welcome but you have to be kind. Sometimes we disagree but we are all encouraged to respectfully state our case..opinion.

So instead of the back and forth with members just say your piece and why you feel that way. Then a member might or might not respond. It works very well. We have discussed lots of cases.

This is not a war and all opinions are wanted.

We have all had strong opinions on what went on in Haileys world. I think she had touched all of us.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:22 pm

This is a timeline that I found. I noticed before I posted it that it is dated Jan 8 so some things might have changed by now. But I thought it helpful to see it in print.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:37 pm

LM, that grandma could not have done what you say, marched right over there and packed up the kids and took them with her, she would have been prosecuted for kidnapping in the blink of an eye. Paternal grandmas of broken homes have so little power to interfere. What she could have done, if her son is as decent a fellow as my own son, is to warn her son to be watchful as I have warned mine, telling him that everyday there is a crime against a child perpetrated by a mother's new boyfriend or husband. My son will be divorced soon and I have given him this advice because his wife has broken up his family. He was the second of her husbands, now she is again tired of being married. I thought it strange on their last anniversary that he was not in a hurry to leave my house where he was doing something for me. He said she wants to spend the evening watching a "slasher" film and he doesn't like those films. Many of her ways started me thinking that she is similar to what this couple was into, getting aroused by the vilest of things. I will say good riddance, but I will always be watchful of those children as mommy does all the bar-hopping and carousing to her hearts' content. If I suspect anything wrong, all I would be able to do would be to tell my son to interfere because I have no rights, only he does. I would have to be able to prove something in court, I would not be able to just say the kids don't like her new boyfriend or they are scared of him. That is just not enough to take action on.

BJ, all I can say is "bingo"! Too many times have I heard of mommy's new live-in taking a fancy to her daughter. I proposed upthread that she was maturing out of her childhood and may have started to look too good to him. This is something that cannot be proven, but I would think that LE would also be considering this right now.

All of the above is JMO.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:49 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Does anybody follow Eyes For Lies? I keep waiting for an opinion? Never had heard of this one before.
Love the insights on Eyes for Lies. Amazing!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Exactly, Terry Rose. Laga, I hope I haven't done anything to upset you. Your friendship means so much to me. I hope you know that.

I agree, Laga, you are a real sweetheart and I am crazy about you, your posts and the avatars that you use!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Laga, we were agreeing too, I just couldn't be online so I had to play catch up. I look forward to reading your posts!
Post again please.

What's Eyes for Lies?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Now come on, what is going on here? Is Mercury retrograde?---Do we have neptune conjunct mercury opposing venus and the moon????? Is Saturn sitting on the sun opposing mars and pluto???? I don't have an ephemeres anymore so I don't know, but why are people upset on this thread? I don't get it. Just read that a newbie is leaving the site in a huff too? We all care about this missing child, cannot understand what is going on, but Laga, we have known you a long time and we all have the utmost respect for you and like you very, very much. Why don't we just blame the stars for causing us trouble (I always do that) and get on with following this case again.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:02 pm

This is my question....BD dob is 5-4-78 and SA is 6-30-85

Alot of people add their year of birth to their usernames...

I have seen unconscious_mind78 on the Michael Myers website and SA myspace is unconscious_mind85

So my question is...is the MM profile Billies and not Shawns?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Well I do know one thing. I used to be a Pisces and now I am an Aquarius.

The whole planet has shifted and now you might not be what you once thought you were.

la la la
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Turtletop17 wrote:This is my question....BD dob is 5-4-78 and SA is 6-30-85

I have seen unconscious_mind78 on the Michael Myers website and SA myspace is unconscious_mind85

How astute of you to notice that. Good point. Hmmmmm. And welcome to VH Turtletop17.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Turtletop17 wrote:This is my question....BD dob is 5-4-78 and SA is 6-30-85

Oh Geez now that would be really kinky. Say it isn't so.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:08 pm

You could be right Turtletop17! I've only seen a few of the posts made by unconscious_mind78 and am not sure if one could figure out if the posts were made by a male or female.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:11 pm

raine1953 wrote:Laga, we were agreeing too, I just couldn't be online so I had to play catch up. I look forward to reading your posts!
Post again please.

What's Eyes for Lies?
Eyes for Lies is a sight. The owner of the site really can tell a lot from the cast of ones eyes, the blinks of an eye, all body movements are analyzed, shrugging, etc. The owner/admin sees things in body movements that other's doot see.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 Empty Eyes for Lies/ An expert in deception

Post by Nama Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:17 pm

HA! I used to be a saggittarius! Now im a Ophiuchus!
thats the serpent queen - hisssss!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Ok since you know Eyes For Lies. This is my first time reading at her site.

So I have to ask. Billie has been sitting on NG's lap for the last week or more. When does EFL give her analysis?

The day she is arrested? lol Just seems like it's time to make a prediction or something.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:21 pm

BJ♥OR wrote:You could be right Turtletop17! I've only seen a few of the posts made by unconscious_mind78 and am not sure if one could figure out if the posts were made by a male or female.

The posts I remember says something to the affect..."i dont know if any of you already know but My fiance daughter is missing....."

So I am sure he was posting that...but was it her profile? Why would he use 78 when his myspace is 85?

honestly I think it was her profile or at least she created it and maybe they both used it or he has his own...hmmm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:29 pm

This just posted over on the Facebook page.

Nikki Kincaid Ernest Andrew Joiner **This morning, around 9 - 10 AM, I came upon an Investigative Forensics Van and two other special investigation Sheriff's vehicles parked alongside the Deep Creek Bridge on FM highway 1606 ~5 miles West North West of D...unn, TX. Then short...ly afterward I saw a KTXS news team van heading in that direction from Ira, TX. I have not heard of the cause. I have been told that several News crews have set up to do a live right in front of Billie Dunn's Home. They will be doing another interview w/ her tonight. Apparantly, there was some sort of evidence, either under the bridge or somewhere in the vicinity of, which has just been uncovered. I have absolutely know idea what the cause is and do not mean to insinuate any conclusion. However, I do not believe they would call in a Forensics team to convene at a location unless they had some good reason to do so. I guess we are to find out shortly. God BlessSee More
42 minutes ago · UnlikeLike · 3 peopleYou and 2 others like this.

Ernest Andrew Joiner I just passed Deep Creek bridge again. There are two men standing guard atop. This is the real deal.
12 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike · .

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next