Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+14
gnreed
Turtle
TerryRose
CritterFan1
cherylz
artgal16
raine1953
Wrapitup
laga
charminglane
Praying For Faith
jeanne1807
Nama
lisette
18 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 14 Empty Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:27 pm

I know SA is the main suspect, but like I heard on NG that to just suspect him is like having tunnel vision... The neighbor that was renting that place that is now MIA really BUGS me!! The dogs scent to the motel BUGS me too.. Like, someone took her there to do their "deed" and then just POOF, nothing after that. But we so know that the dogs also hit on something at the landfill right? Maybe what ever was found at the landfill, came from the Hotel garbage?

My head just spins with this case, because I really can not read BD, unlike other cases, where you can get that "vibe" from the parent.. like in the Zahra case.. her Dad rubbed me the wrong way from the beginning and still does, but I could read him from the Get Go... BD, at first I saw deception, but the more I watch her and those baggy eyes and now tears, I have to wonder if "reality" is finally setting in???

mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 14 Empty Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:31 pm

I don't know if we discussed it or not but a hairdresser neighbor said she saw Hailey the day she went missing between the hours of 10:30 and 12 o clock. She was walking with a little boy who was African American towards the trailer that Clint Dunn shared with his girlfriend and his baby daughter.

They have identified the little boy as the girlfriends son by another man.

At first the girlfriend said Hailey was at her trailer and then changed her story to never made it to there,

Tonight on NG they said after Clint and his girlfriend moved out of the trailer DD found Haileys red loop earring on the floor.

So now I say hummm.

For a long time I wondered who would hang out at Clints trailer. I know he smoked pot because he was arrested right after Hailey went missing and released on Dec. 30. So I wondered if drug dealers might be around there. Now I wonder if the boys father and his friends might have been around there too.

Remember Shawn said Hailey was going to her fathers house and then on to MB's for the sleepover.

I can see how confusing this all is to LE. I can hardly keep it straight.

JEANNE, EXACTLY.. this case just has my head spinning like poor little Haleigh Cummings case 🇳🇴 I feel like everyone is a suspect....
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:33 pm

I agree, Mommy. I think reality IS setting in. She looks torn; like she has had no sleep. I hope she has gotten past the wanting SA back. No matter, he IS a suspect. LE and the FBI have good reason or they would not have made him a suspect. Therefore, my focus is still on him.

I got that nail out of my brain, Laga...but my thoughts are still focused on SA. However, I am open to other possibilities.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:02 pm

I got that nail out of my brain, Laga...but my thoughts are still focused on SA. However, I am open to other possibilities.

I found this funny!! :lol!:

I totally agree with you wrap, I really do! I know he is their main focus which makes total sense! I know they would not have made him their main focus if there wasn't something that they didn't know or have on him! He is slimy to say the least, plus his demeanor and not wanting to talk to the media now is WEIRD!! I just like to keep all eyes open for any other possibilities and that neighbor just vanishing sets off my "WTF Radar" WTF
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:31 am

I am not saying BD has anything to do with her daughter missing. But, she needs to be truthful. For days she has said if she ever thought SA would hurt her or her children, he would not be allowed in her house.
Now we hear 911 tapes where she says he has threatened to KILL her.
Also, the LE spokesman says DD was removed from the residence for whatever reason. BD tells NG it was her decision.

BD needs to understand almost every detail of her life with SA will come out if there is ever a trial, including drug use. Which she has said on national TV that illegal drugs have never been in her life.
Failure to be truthful at this time could result in huge problems for her in the future.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:13 am

Nancy Grace Takes Dunn 911 Calls National

5.0000/5 ratingPrint Article
Reported by: Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports
Wednesday, January 19 2011

To view the Image Gallery attached to this article, please upgrade your browser to Firefox, Chrome, or IE 8. On Wednesday evening, HLN's Nancy Grace aired the dramatic 911 calls stemming from a domestic disturbance between Hailey Dunn's mother and boyfriend. The calls were provided to HLN by KTAB News.
In the first two calls, Billie Dunn tells authorities she fears her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, poses a threat to her family. In the third call, a Snyder police officer says Adkins called him stating Billie was suicidal.

The domestic disturbance in question is mentioned in police affidavits regarding the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn. Hailey has been missing since December 27, 2010.

In regards to Adkins threatening Billie's life, Nancy Grace asked why she would taken him back after he threatened to kill her.

"We had a rocky relationship," replied Dunn. "The last year was good and the last 6 months were awesome."

The program reported one of Hailey's earrings has recently been discovered on the floor at her father's home. Grace also reported that the child a witness says she spotted with Hailey on the morning of December 27 may be the son of Clint Dunn's girlfriend. The witness told KRBC's Jessica Reyes she believes she saw Hailey walking with a young boy on the day she vanished.

The program also reported that Billie Dunn's other child, 16-year-old David Dunn, was taken into state custody. Sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that CPS is investigating the Dunns. However, sources tell us David hasn't been placed in custody of the state. Billie Dunn confirmed that on Wednesday night saying he was staying with relatives in Snyder.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:30 am

Last evening on Nancy Grace one of the experts said BD was exhibiting some of the signs of an abused woman.

Was Sa abusing her. There are all kinds of abuse.

I thought that an interesting comment and could explain some of Billies ways of speaking.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:17 am

Where are Billies' parents? We've seen Clint's mother but what about the maternal grandparents?

I can spot an abuser a mile away and I see the bf in that light and have since first looking at him.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:22 am

KTXS learned Wednesday that Hailey Dunn's older brother, David, has been taken into temporary custody of Child Protective Services.
Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer said it is common practice to remove a child when a situation like this occurs.
However, on the "Nancy Grace" show Wednesday night, Billie Dunn told Grace that is not the case. She said her son is living with her brother and visiting every day. Billie Dunn said there was too much craziness going on, and she felt it was best if David stayed with her brother.

I understand that Billie's father is deceased and her mother lives close by.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:03 am

Reality sinking in for Billie? How about a clearer head after detoxing?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:05 am

Has anyone noticed there always seems to be a conflict between what LE says and what BD says?

LE said polygraph results were not released.
BD says she was told SA failed before she took hers.

LE said BD and SA bought illegal narcotics.
BD said no, it was prescription meds.

LE said DD was removed from the home.
BD said no, she told her son to live with a relative.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:26 pm

NG just reported this on her FB page

"Nancy Grace BREAKING NEWS: police & cadaver dogs zero in on a landfill in the search for missing 13-year-old cheerleader Hailey Dunn, according to new local reports!"

I know LE said they were not done with their search of the landfill, but is this a new search of the same landfill, or is this an entirely new Landfill?

gnreed, you seem to get all the local updates, have you heard anything about a new search? I know NG can be a bit late on her BREAKING NEWS stories!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:40 pm

I heard they are returning to the landfill near Colorado City today. I will post a link when I find it.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that searchers will return to the Colorado City landfill in their ongoing investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
KTAB's Tiffany Tatro reports the search will take place early this afternoon and include cadaver dogs.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer could not confirm the development but wouldn't deny it either.

Investigators combed through trash at Allied Waste Services in Abilene last Friday and law enforcement deemed the search "unsuccessful."

Kampfer says while dogs got two "hits" during that search, nothing has been confirmed as evidence in the case.

Trash from Colorado City is transferred to Abilene, Odessa, or Snyder, Kampfer previously told bigcountryhomepage.com.

Texas DPS Senior Trooper Sparky Dean says the Colorado City landfill has previously been searched.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:56 pm

gnreed wrote:Nancy Grace Takes Dunn 911 Calls National

The program reported one of Hailey's earrings has recently been discovered on the floor at her father's home. Grace also reported that the child a witness says she spotted with Hailey on the morning of December 27 may be the son of Clint Dunn's girlfriend. The witness told KRBC's Jessica Reyes she believes she saw Hailey walking with a young boy on the day she vanished.
I didn't see the show so my question is: Are the earrings found at CD's house the ones that she was wearing when she disappeared? If so, has that been confirmed? As far as this witness goes, has that been confirmed with LE?

The program also reported that Billie Dunn's other child, 16-year-old David Dunn, was taken into state custody. Sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that CPS is investigating the Dunns. However, sources tell us David hasn't been placed in custody of the state. Billie Dunn confirmed that on Wednesday night saying he was staying with relatives in Snyder.

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Where are Billies' parents? We've seen Clint's mother but what about the maternal grandparents?

Wrap, that's a question I've had for a long time. Her Mom lives in Snyder and Billie said she dropped by the night that her and SA allegedly withdrew money from the ATM and bought drugs.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:05 pm

According to BD, those are the earrings. However, LE confirmed Hailey had just spent the night at her fathers and could have lost one of them while there.

I am not sure if the witness has been confirmed be LE.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:08 pm

raine1953 wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:Where are Billies' parents? We've seen Clint's mother but what about the maternal grandparents?

Wrap, that's a question I've had for a long time. Her Mom lives in Snyder and Billie said she dropped by the night that her and SA allegedly withdrew money from the ATM and bought drugs.

Raine, hope you don't mind my edit.....Billie said she dropped by the night she and sa withdrew money from the ATM. LE alledge in affadavits for a search warrant she said they bought illegal drugs.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Does anyone know the age of Clint Dunn's girlfriend's son? I'm just curious it kinda sounds like he was younger than Hailey.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Here's a link were their talking about the red hoop earrings.

janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Raine the witness you inquired about is the hairdresser and she did contact LE immediately upon learning that Hailey was missing. How much weight LE put on her account I don't know, I think they tried to discount it and say it must have been on Sunday not Monday. However, she was certain it was not Sunday because she was doing hair at the time she remembered seeing Hailey and the young boy and was confident it was Monday.

Whether she was wearing the earrings the day she went missing is an important question. She could have previously lost it there, but wouldn't she have looked for it and not just left it there, especially since just one earring was found.

The more I know the more sure I am....sa came home at 3ish saw Hailey alive and well. She tells him she is going to her Dad's house and then to friend MaryBeth's to spend the night and asks him to please tell her Mom. She leaves on foot........

Another thing I am sure of, LE has bungled, mislead, mishandled this case. A good attorney could make a claim they are inciting the public against the family causing many to make violent threats. The mention of tying adkins to sulphuric acid was beyond irresponsible!

Meanwhile, a precious, innocent child named Hailey is STILL MISSING!

Last edited by laga on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:43 pm

This is a complicated case. As in the Haleigh Cummings case, we find that a lot of the people involved are sometimes on the wrong side of the law,
involved in drugs, if not directly selling, maybe taking
them. Also the relationships they get involved in are complicated with not-divorced yet parents or unmarried couples who have split and starting other relationships and having other children.
It gets confusing and difficult to figure out whose suspect and whos okay. I think they live their lives in a very unorderly fashion. Not taking the time to even divorce, but yet already Clint has another child. I just dont understand any of them.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:06 pm

laga wrote:
raine1953 wrote:

Raine, hope you don't mind my edit.....Billie said she dropped by the night she and sa withdrew money from the ATM. LE alledge in affadavits for a search warrant she said they bought illegal drugs.

No, I don't mind at all Laga, I guess I didn't proof what I typed. Thanks!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:10 pm

gnreed wrote:According to BD, those are the earrings. However, LE confirmed Hailey had just spent the night at her fathers and could have lost one of them while there.

I am not sure if the witness has been confirmed be LE.

Thank you gnreed. Since BD didn't see Hailey leave her home on the 27th, I can't understand how she can be certain what earrings she was wearing. Yes I know LE confirmed Hailey had just spent the night at her Dad's and it makes perfect sense that she could have lost them there.
As far as the witness goes, until it's confirmed by LE, I just can't believe it, there's been so many unfound rumors, I'm just playing it safe now. Suspect
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Raine, just so you know that was NOT a jab at you or your posts. you rock

It is just so infuriating to me the way LE is handling this case, the claims they make in the affadavits are not backed up by audio or video tapes like in FL with kc anthony. They have twisted words and made implications they can not back up, and that, in my opinion, is not right. If I ever wondered, and I did, the importance of defense attorneys, I wonder no longer.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:44 pm

laga wrote:Raine, just so you know that was NOT a jab at you or your posts. you rock

It is just so infuriating to me the way LE is handling this case, the claims they make in the affadavits are not backed up by audio or video tapes like in FL with kc anthony. They have twisted words and made implications they can not back up, and that, in my opinion, is not right. If I ever wondered, and I did, the importance of defense attorneys, I wonder no longer.

I understand your frustration. However, I believe LE is telling the truth regarding the affadavits. There were more than just one officer in the room at the time of the interview. I seriously doubt they are twisted words. BD is on TV daily, even national TV.
LE isn't talking much. They will all have their say in court someday soon.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:45 pm

janie wrote:Here's a link were their talking about the red hoop earrings.

Thank you Janie!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 pm

laga wrote:Raine, just so you know that was NOT a jab at you or your posts. you rock

No problem at all Laga. :lol!:

It just infuriates me that what they claim are not backed up by video tapes or at least audio! What century are they living in? Small town or not, they should have known better. The implications that have been made w/o backup are a defense attorneys dream. When I ask if something is backed up by LE I guess I really mean the Texas Rangers or even FBI.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:58 pm

gnreed wrote:

I understand your frustration. However, I believe LE is telling the truth regarding the affadavits. There were more than just one officer in the room at the time of the interview. I seriously doubt they are twisted words. BD is on TV daily, even national TV.

With all due respect, one should not have to rely upon having to decide 'if LE is telling the truth or not', they should have back up video or audio files. I've read that local LE are a team of 6, so if another officer is in the room while another one is conducting an interview - that just doesn't do it for me. We should not have to decide for ourselves if their words are twisted or not but we do now because there's no back up.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:05 pm

gnreed wrote:

Rather than reiterate my previous posts on this, I will just say I strongly disagree. The number of officers in the room nor Billie's tv appearance frequency is relavant to your argument. They may have a say in court someday, but not the one you are thinking. I believe they mishandled the case from the beginning and now want to make the public think they are onto something by naming adkins a suspect. I hope the information that you believe they have and are not speaking about is evidence about the real person responsible and I hope that evidence leads to an alive Hailey.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Wrap Billie's mother has been staying at the house with her. I have seen her out on the porch when Billie does her outside interviews.

This is an interesting website it gives all the people involved. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am interested in a posting on Haileys Facebook page. They talk about a young son the hairdresser saw Hailey with that day she disappeared.

The little boy is Naomi Stewarts son. She is the gf of CD and the mother of their little girl.

He might have been the last person to see Hailey and it seems..rumor...that they can't locate him???
===================================
Facebook;
Tammy Spoonhour Lindey; I have seen pictures of the g/fs son on another site. I know someone stated the boy she was walking with was a little black boy. It appears the g/fs son is possibly part mexican/puerto rican. I'm wondering if maybe the person who saw her walking with the boy, mistook him for being black?

Melissa Jo Walker whats the significance?

6 hours ago · .Tammy Spoonhour Lindey ; They havent been able to locate the boy for questioning. It was just a thought. I'm not pointing fingers, just trying to help from all the way in NC

Last edited by jeanne1807 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Separating the posts to read more easily.)
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:29 pm

laga wrote:
gnreed wrote:

Rather than reiterate my previous posts on this, I will just say I strongly disagree. The number of officers in the room nor Billie's tv appearance frequency is relavant to your argument. They may have a say in court someday, but not the one you are thinking. I believe they mishandled the case from the beginning and now want to make the public think they are onto something by naming adkins a suspect. I hope the information that you believe they have and are not speaking about is evidence about the real person responsible and I hope that evidence leads to an alive Hailey.

I believe they named Adkins a suspect because:
1. He went to work and left after a few minutes.
2. He said he went to Big Springs immediately. He didn't.
3. David Dunn had to crawl through a window and saw SA standing in the hallway. (Deer in headlight look)
4. SA failed polys then walked out.
5. SA said he and Billie are to blame.
6. SA said Hailey can be found in Scurry COunty.
7. SA is the last confirmed person to see Hailey.
I am sure I am leaving something out. Point is, he sounds like a suspect to me.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Well my only thought after that one is the old;

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....and so on and so forth.

I have to agree with both of you. I think if Sa had nothing to do with HD's disappearance he certainly had a strange day. I am still confused about what exactly he did that day at work. Check a schedule, pick up a pay check. Drop by to say hey to a co worker?

But there are soooo many strange people surrounding the Dunns.

The guy next door is creepy. The gf of CD and who she might have had hanging around. That HWY 20.
If all four of the "parents" were dopers..heaven only knows who that could attract.

I donno.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:52 pm

It would be interesting to find out if anything was found on the computers they were searching. At least one is still being held as evidence.
(Shawn's recent search history)

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:28 pm

This is a very good post I was reading on another blog. I hope it is alright to bring it over.

"In defense of all LE out there. They were not responsible for this child. They did not opt for her to live in dysfunction. LE are called to pick up the pieces of others people's horrors and oftentimes are expected to be miracle workers. Many of the actions they take are based on what the people invovled do or don't tell them when the initial investigation begins. And I suggest Billy Who Wears Rose Colored Glasses stagnated the investigation early on with her tales of all things wonderful and good.

Hats off to LE. Searching in landfills for our missing. Picking up the pieces of the nighttime drug shootings. Notifying next of Kin when someone didn't make it. Removing kids from squalor and abuse when Mom and Dad are strung out. Stopping the person driving drunk before he kills someone. IMO

ETA I have seen nothing regarding LE in this case that makes them look inept. I may have missed it??IMO"
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

I believe they named Adkins a suspect because:
1. He went to work and left after a few minutes. This statement is true but does not illustrate your point. The fact that he said he got into argument before he left and there are claims his boss and others dispute there was an argument is a better illustration of the point you want to make.
2. He said he went to Big Springs immediately. He didn't. There is no proof he didn't go directly to Big Springs. If you are referring to the cell phone pings, do a little research and you will find if he were enroute to BSprings his cell would/could ping off the same tower as if he were at Billie's house. Even if he were there for the 30 minutes in the morning, there are several outside sightings of Hailey after that time and in addition there is the cell phone text from Billie's phone at 2 pm, while adkins cell and another person locate him in Big Springs.3. David Dunn had to crawl through a window and saw SA standing in the hallway. (Deer in headlight look) I do not see how this could be an indictment of guilt. They have searched the house, what is implied he was doing? He simply could have not heard the knock and been surprised to suddenly see David standing in front of him. Did David have those thoughts BEFORE it was known Hailey was missing? We do not know.4. SA failed polys then walked out. Polygraphs are very reliable and accurate when given properly, there is doubt by other experts that they were given properly. 5. SA said he and Billie are to blame. Again we do not have the video/audio of the interviews and know exactly what the question was here and how he intended his answer.
6. SA said Hailey can be found in Scurry COunty. This one really gets to me Why does everyone assume he means she is dead and her body will be found there. I think most reasonable people would assume he meant she could be there because she has family and friends there. If this was unclear to LE WHY didn't they get more specific or did they!!!7. SA is the last confirmed person to see Hailey. By his own admission...and you are right the last CONFIRMED/KNOWN personI am sure I am leaving something out. Point is, he sounds like a suspect to me. [/quote]

Sounds like a suspect????? Tell me when! Tell me how! Tell me why!! Tell me where!
Tell me something......

Last edited by laga on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Jeanne in response to your post....You are correct there are couragous, honorable and qualified law enforcement officers all over this country. That does not mean they all are so qualified and it does not mean their actions can not and should not be questioned.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:22 pm

For those of you following this case closely this is a great map of BD''s home.

Clint lives across the little highway running in front of BD's home and to the left. There are some brick homes kind of alike.

The hairdresser lady lives backyard to backyard with BD.

I found this map most interesting. Even looked up my home and all I found was a picture of one of our cities landmarks. So much for that.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Laga,
I hope you are correct. There is nothing I would love to hear more than hearing she is alive and safe.
I am just saying there are too many red flags for SA NOT to be a suspect. I never said "guilty" just a suspect.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Laga, I completely agree with you.
We really know nothing for certain, other than the last confirmed sighting of Hailey by SA.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Charm loving your signature.

There is another hell..being with somebody 24/7.

a fit a fit a fit
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 pm

charminglane wrote:Laga, I completely agree with you.
We really know nothing for certain, other than the last confirmed sighting of Hailey by SA.

I agree
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Now I am confused. Is that LE saying Billie and SA are suspects? Is it only media reports saying they are suspects? I am looking at the title and trying to follow along with the thread. I hope you all forgive me for not being able to follow along.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:12 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Charm loving your signature.

There is another hell..being with somebody 24/7.

a fit a fit a fit
My Mother agrees with you 5oo%!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:24 pm

gnreed wrote:Laga,
I hope you are correct. There is nothing I would love to hear more than hearing she is alive and safe.
I am just saying there are too many red flags for SA NOT to be a suspect. I never said "guilty" just a suspect.

Red flags call for investigation and I contend that has not been done. Adkins and Billie are easy targets for a bunch of keystone cops trying to cover their asses for the bungled job they have done. I just noticed another post of your I missed I want to respond to. You noted that it was interesting that there were many conflicts between what LE says and Billie says. I agree but I submit you are trusting the wrong one. You listed:

LE said polygraph results were not released. Actually they berated Billie and NG for Billie saying she was told she and adkins failed. They insisted that did not happen, (because they knew that would not be a proper way to administer a polygraph)
BD says she was told SA failed before she took hers.Ironically, in the affadavits everyone puts so much stock in as truthful, they say WHEN Billie was told she failed she walked out...Which statement is true?
LE said BD and SA bought illegal narcotics. There is no video/audio tape of this interrogation showing this is what Billie stated.
BD said no, it was prescription meds. Actually, she said the cash was for groceries and such and did not answer clearly about the prescription, saying she may have gotten that much earlier.
LE said DD was removed from the home. This is true, he was removed from the home for his safety at the request of Billie because of all the nuts who believe they are guilty and drive by yelling their threats and obsenities. Had she not involved the authorities, people would be accusing her of hiding him because he knows something.
BD said no, she told her son to live with a relative. He is living with a relative, hopefully where the nuts cannot find him.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Laga,
I am not going to bash LE as you are. You make it sound like you have had a horrible experience with LE in your past. I hope not.
You call them "keystone cops". You have no idea how much evidence they may have on him and/or her. You seem to just believe everything BD is saying. I simply don't.
BD said if Shawn had ever been a danger to her or her family, he wouldn't be allowed around her or her family.
Now 911 calls were released. Guess what. Shawn threatened her and other members of her family.
And he was allowed to move in. BD simply has a problem telling the truth. RED FLAG TO LE.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:49 pm

gnreed
Why is it bashing when I make my points but when you post your opinions against adkins and Billie it's not? I am not asking you to bash LE nor agree with me, but you could at least post a rebuttal with facts. I have seen no evidence to call Billie a liar.
BTW, you did post that you believed adkins guilty, not just a suspect.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:57 pm

There are no facts yet. You believe LE is lying and twisting words from SA and BD on the affadavits.
I don't.
If SA cared for Hailey as he said he did, it's hard for me to believe he is posting on mikemyers.net about masks. Seems as though he would be doing all he could to find her.
No, instead he is holed up at his grandmas house playing on the computer.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next