Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+14
gnreed
Turtle
TerryRose
CritterFan1
cherylz
artgal16
raine1953
Wrapitup
laga
charminglane
Praying For Faith
jeanne1807
Nama
lisette
18 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:29 pm

This just posted over on the Facebook page.

Nikki Kincaid Ernest Andrew Joiner **This morning, around 9 - 10 AM, I came upon an Investigative Forensics Van and two other special investigation Sheriff's vehicles parked alongside the Deep Creek Bridge on FM highway 1606 ~5 miles West North West of D...unn, TX. Then short...ly afterward I saw a KTXS news team van heading in that direction from Ira, TX. I have not heard of the cause. I have been told that several News crews have set up to do a live right in front of Billie Dunn's Home. They will be doing another interview w/ her tonight. Apparantly, there was some sort of evidence, either under the bridge or somewhere in the vicinity of, which has just been uncovered. I have absolutely know idea what the cause is and do not mean to insinuate any conclusion. However, I do not believe they would call in a Forensics team to convene at a location unless they had some good reason to do so. I guess we are to find out shortly. God BlessSee More
42 minutes ago · UnlikeLike · 3 peopleYou and 2 others like this.

Ernest Andrew Joiner I just passed Deep Creek bridge again. There are two men standing guard atop. This is the real deal.
12 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike · .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:04 pm

I had posted a few days ago that Eyes for Lies is neutral re this case and has asked for the public to keep sending in video/audio. She may have updated since.

TR, Jeanne and Artgal, you all crack me up!!!!!

Turtletop17, you ARE very astute. I am happy to have you here! Welcome!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:25 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:
raine1953 wrote:

What's Eyes for Lies?
Eyes for Lies is a site. The owner of the site really can tell a lot from the cast of ones eyes, the blinks of an eye, all body movements are analyzed, shrugging, etc. The owner/admin sees things in body movements that other's don't see.

Thank you Critter!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty Mother Not Sure if Boyfriend's to Blame for Hailey's Disappearance

Post by Nama Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:40 pm

The mother of missing Colorado City 13-year-old Hailey Dunn says she's still not sure if her boyfriend had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance.
During an interview with a reporter from our sister station in Lubbock, Billie Dunn says she still not ready to point the finger at Shawn Adkins.

"Do you think he had anything to do with it?" asked reporter Tim Barber.

"I just don't know. I am very confused about it and that is why he is not here because I don't know," replied Dunn.

Billie Dunn was now prepared to discuss additional details regarding information revealed in search warrant affidavits released earlier this week. Dunn said her collection of horror movies and documents on serial killers was nothing more than a hobby.

"It is just interesting to me. They are different people they are not like us, they are not like anybody I know their brains work different," said Dunn.

The affidavit also quotes Hailey's uncle Roger who says Adkins compared the killing of a 13-year-old girl to killing a deer. Hailey's uncle went onto say Adkins used to talk about killing deer and cutting them up with a chain saw.

"When you read some of the things about Shawn in the affidavit what were you thinking?" asked Barber.

"It upsets me. It surprises me. It seems like maybe I didn't know him as well as I thought I did if he made some of those statements," said Dunn.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:56 pm

This is a very sick video SA put on YouTube, I'm not sure I'm allowed to even post it here so BJ I see you are online, please delete if I've messed up.

I caution anyone viewing these, they are very disturbing!

There's more, on FB, link is:

What a sicko. Barf

Last edited by raine1953 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added caution)
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:19 am

Raine, I saw the video earlier this evening.....I think it's alright to post the link .....just a warning to the members that it's pretty disturbing.

Billie Dunn is in the video on the link that Raine posted.

Last edited by BJ♥OR on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:23 am

I thought she was in the one I posted but honestly I wasn't sure it was her so I didn't say anything.
I've yet to watch the others by this sicko but it sure doesn't say anything good about Billie's judgement, at the very least. I don't get disturbed by much but I'm even shocking myself, these videos are HORRIBLE!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty EXCLUSIVE: Shawn Adkins using ILLEGAL DRUGS - Hailey Dunn Case

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:25 am

This is NOT the video mentioned on Raine's post.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:30 am

Who would have guessed! I'm sure that Billie Dunn must have worried and wondered how long it would take for the media to get wind of what she and Shawn were doing for fun. I have to wonder if this is all there is or if there's more to come. I can't imagine it could get much worse. I've heard it said that you should live your life as though you might want to run for President some day. I guess she never heard that................
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:06 am

jeanne1807 wrote:This just posted over on the Facebook page.

Nikki Kincaid Ernest Andrew Joiner **This morning, around 9 - 10 AM, I came upon an Investigative Forensics Van and two other special investigation Sheriff's vehicles parked alongside the Deep Creek Bridge on FM highway 1606 ~5 miles West North West of D...unn, TX. Then short...ly afterward I saw a KTXS news team van heading in that direction from Ira, TX. I have not heard of the cause. I have been told that several News crews have set up to do a live right in front of Billie Dunn's Home. They will be doing another interview w/ her tonight. Apparantly, there was some sort of evidence, either under the bridge or somewhere in the vicinity of, which has just been uncovered. I have absolutely know idea what the cause is and do not mean to insinuate any conclusion. However, I do not believe they would call in a Forensics team to convene at a location unless they had some good reason to do so. I guess we are to find out shortly. God BlessSee More
42 minutes ago · UnlikeLike · 3 peopleYou and 2 others like this.

Ernest Andrew Joiner I just passed Deep Creek bridge again. There are two men standing guard atop. This is the real deal.
12 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike · .

Jeanne, this is an interesting development! I wonder if they found Hailey's body? Just writing that makes me feel so sad, because I still want to have hope that she might be alive. But, the reality seems to be pointing in the opposite direction... crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:10 am

All the videos at the link below that Raine posted, up-thread, have been removed. They were disgusting so it's no loss. Several posters on FB have saved the videos to their computers and LE has been notified.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:18 am

BJ♥️OR wrote:This is NOT the video mentioned on Raine's post.

What a sicko and totally freaky person. It makes me wonder about Billie Dunn and what she is in to to be living with this freak. JMO

Suspect 🇳🇴 Barf

I feel sorry for Hailey, she looks like such a nice girl. I hope she is okay.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:19 am

BJ, there is a disturbing video that is linked to the video that you posted above. When you play the video, at about 45 seconds in, there are words at the bottom that say "Click here to watch a very disturbing video featuring Shawn Adkins and friends." If you click on the bottom right corner, the other video will come up. Warning: It is quite graphic!! Also, the "music" is awful - I think it's called "death metal"? If this is what our young people are listening to, God help us!! 🇳🇴

Last edited by Rainbow on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:21 am

BJ♥OR wrote:All the videos at the link below that Raine posted, up-thread, have been removed. They were disgusting so it's no loss. Several posters on FB have saved the videos to their computers and LE has been notified.

Thanks BJ, I just looked at raine's post and the link that she posted and saw the same thing as you just posted above.

Again, just sick, sick people.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 am

corey norwood
Tuesday Jan 4
i am shawn adkins cousin, and it hurts to see everything bad thats being said about him on these sites, he is a member of my family as well as a good friend, he would go outta his way to make you laugh and feel better when you were having a bad day, he is a kindhearted big guy guy and when his name is cleared i hope all the ppl who doubt him feel shame.

I read that Corey has a sister that has been missing since Nov of 2010. Her name is Alison Norwood; haven't been able to find anything about her on the web.

Last edited by BJ♥OR on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

BJ♥OR wrote:All the videos at the link below that Raine posted, up-thread, have been removed. They were disgusting so it's no loss. Several posters on FB have saved the videos to their computers and LE has been notified.

I just checked and they have been removed from UTube by the user. Too bad more of you didn't see them, he's a real sick individual, to say the least.
PFF- the one you saw was tame compared to the others. FYI.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:39 am

BJ♥OR wrote:corey norwood
Tuesday Jan 4
i am shawn adkins cousin, and it hurts to see everything bad thats being said about him on these sites, he is a member of my family as well as a good friend, he would go outta his way to make you laugh and feel better when you were having a bad day, he is a kindhearted big guy guy and when his name is cleared i hope all the ppl who doubt him feel shame.

I read that Corey has a sister that has been missing since Nov of 2010.

BJ, I knew that you were good at what you do, never under estimated you but you've outdone yourself here!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:43 am

I guess that Corey Norwood thinks that her cousin is okay. Wonder if she has seen these sicko videos he is in and has allowed to be on You Tube. She obviously thinks that all of this sicko drugs, drinking and whatever you want to call the rest of what he is involved in okay. Yeah right, a nice guy!!!! Not in my book.

Billie Dunn is in that video. How sick and what is she in to?
I couldn't run fast enough and someone like this WOULD NOT be around my child. I hope is Hailey is found that she is taken away from her mother. What a bad influence. JMO

I agree with raine, BJ you are very good.

I agree with raine, that might not be Billie Dunn in that video. We really don't know for sure. I am just correcting my thoughts.

Last edited by Praying For Faith on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty Notice of Disciplinary Action

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:46 am

Dunn, Billie Jean - LVN#192287- License Revoked -November 12, 2008

Notice of Disciplinary Action also published in the Texas Board of Nursing Bulletin - January, 2009 The following nurses had disciplinary action taken against their licenses. If you would like to receive additional information regarding the disciplinary action which has been imposed, please send your request to the Texas Board of Nursing, Enforcement Division, 333 Guadalupe 3-460, Austin, TX 78701-3944. Board orders can be viewed by clicking the link on the Nurses license number.]Notice of Disciplinary Action also published in the Texas Board of Nursing Bulletin - January, 2009 The following nurses had disciplinary action taken against their licenses. If you would like to receive additional information regarding the disciplinary action which has been imposed, please send your request to the Texas Board of Nursing, Enforcement Division, 333 Guadalupe 3-460, Austin, TX 78701-3944. Board orders can be viewed by clicking the link on the Nurses license number.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:55 am

Those videos will probably show up on YouTube again. Someone that saved it will post it and Shawn and his sicko friends won't be able to remove them....unless LE does, and they might. thinking
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:58 am

I wonder what this person means about Mexico and another girl? If there's anything to it, I'm sure we'll know soon

Free2bme wrote:

This must be so horrible for your family and for Hailey's family. I am sorry you are all having to go through this. Thank you for sharing a little bit about your cousin Shawn and reminding everyone that pointing fingers can be hurtful.
Actually, I know through a friend of a friend a guy named Shawn Adkins and his middle name is Casey. Is your cousins middle name Casey? If so, he is around 24 or 25 and I heard he is a nice, fun guy. Again, Thanks for posting and don't let the negative posters get to you.
Since you are family, can you tell us about the other situation in Mexico with him and another girl?

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:00 am

Praying For Faith wrote:I guess that Corey Norwood thinks that her cousin is okay. Wonder if she has seen these sicko videos he is in and has allowed to be on You Tube. She obviously thinks that all of this sicko drugs, drinking and whatever you want to call the rest of what he is involved in okay. Yeah right, a nice guy!!!! Not in my book.

Billie Dunn in in that video. How sick and what is she in?
I couldn't run fast enough and someone like this WOULD NOT be around my child. I hope is Hailey is found that she is taken away from her mother. What a bad influence. JMO

I agree with raine, BJ you are very good.

PFF - I read that Billie was in a video I posted in here up thread but since then it's been pulled by the person that posted it. It was on YouTube but I found it thru' the FB link I provided up thread. It only showed a picture of who was supposed to be her but I'm not really sure myself.
Agreed, if I saw these pics or video I'd run the other way for sure and try to take my daughter with me but since we don't know Billie or her Mom (or other role model in her life) I don't know what she was exposed to in her life. That's the only reason I'm trying to believe she's not involved. Maybe I just want to believe that she was just dumb. But IF Hailey would be found alive, Billie certainly should NOT get her back, at least not right away, that girl needs some education/therapy about what not to bring home and how to be a responsible parent!
This is sick.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:03 am

Interesting BJ. Wonder if we will ever find out.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:09 am

The offense isn't listed

Offender Name: CLINTON W DUNN
Offender ID: 10122916334232
Date of Birth: 10/20/1977
Race: White

Custody Status: Out of Custody
Date: 12/30/2010
Reason: General release

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:10 am

Rainbow wrote:BJ, there is a disturbing video that is linked to the video that you posted above. When you play the video, at about 45 seconds in, there are words at the bottom that say "Click here to watch a very disturbing video featuring Shawn Adkins and friends." If you click on the bottom right corner, the other video will come up. Warning: It is quite graphic!! Also, the "music" is awful - I think it's called "death metal"? If this is what our young people are listening to, God help us!! 🇳🇴

My post above seemed to go unnoticed, so I've posted the video here. If it is too graphic, feel free to remove it! It does give an insight into the twisted mind of SA & his friends. Poor Hailey!!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 am

I saw the video and I have do doubt that it was Billie Dunn....none at all.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:15 am

I knew someone from FB would post that video......the link is fine, but posting the video might offend someone (not me) so let's not do that. Smash PC
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:19 am

raine,

You can see the video that is supposed to have Billie Dunn in it if you watch the video that BJ posted today at
1:25, Shawn is in the pink shirt.

Rainbow posted the following and I followed her instructions and it is still there as of right now.

" BJ, there is a disturbing video that is linked to the video that you posted above. When you play the video, at about 45 seconds in, there are words at the bottom that say "Click here to watch a very disturbing video featuring Shawn Adkins and friends." If you click on the bottom right corner, the other video will come up. [/b]Warning: It is quite graphic!! Also, the "music" is awful - I think it's called "death metal"? If this is what our young people are listening to, God help us!! No"

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:22 am

:lol!: We posted the same thing.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:24 am

PFF, I just posted the link to the video about three posts before yours. I thought no one had read my post, but it sounds like you did! :cheering:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:26 am

I think we all need to get some :zzzzz:
The videos disappearing and then reappearing and all is making me crazy3
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty Shawn Adkins, Billie Dunn and Friends - Hailey Dunn Case

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:28 am

Billie is at 1:57 on this link:
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:41 am

lisette wrote:I brought this post over from Websleuths because it had some interesting unreported info...Hope this is not a no-no.

pff, I normally don't like a lot of copying and pasting from other crime blogs (The Hinky Meter is the exception) and I, in particular don't like copying and pasting from this particular site; however, what you posted IMO was completely appropriate and gets the word out. So, thank you!! ~wrap~ you rock

Wrap, I was skimming back through this thread and I saw your comments. I did not bring this information from Webslueths, it was lisette. So the you rock belongs to lisette. BUT, I have done that with information about Zahra, and it might have been the Hinky Meter. I will not do that anymore. I also have not taken anything from here and posted anything on any other websites. Actually, I have not posted on any other website either. I just read. I just wanted you to know. :lol!:

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:12 am

BJ♥OR wrote:
by Praying For Faith Today at 2:52 am
Reminds me of Adam Baker in a picture I remember seeing.

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 AdamTroyBaker# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 L_d02c80e1679bee3a5e15591707acb628-1-1-1

BJ, You are so good.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:56 am

jeanne1807 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My heart is so heavy reading this. I think I might have lost my faith in human nature.

I finally found the post when Shawn Adkins states that LE needs to be looking at both he and Billie Dunn. This article has a lot of information in it, if it is true. Below is just some parts of the article.

Thanks for the post jeanne,

"Adkins previously had threatened the lives of both Hailey Dunn and Billie Dunn in February 2010."

"Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the investigators concluded there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out."

"Adkins twice refused to take polygraph examinations. Then he agreed to a polygraph, but after providing some inconsistent information, he ended this polygraph by walking out. Officials said he failed the polygraph, particularly concerning the whereabouts of Hailey.

– During his polygraph examination, before walking out, Adkins provided some positive reaction about knowing where Hailey Dunn is. Indications were that Hailey may be in Scurry County.

Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals of cash from an ATM machine in Snyder, in Scurry County, at about 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs."

"At one point during the polygraph examination of Adkins, he was asked whom investigators should “look at,” and officials said Adkins responded by saying “both of us,” referring to himself and Billie Dunn."

"One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired."

"Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in the Colorado City area from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period."

I still do not know what to think about Billie. Maybe Shawn is feeling the heat from the LE and is dragging Billie into it as revenge. Although, she can very much be involved in this. I think that Billie is lying about her drug use. Way too many discrepancies IMO.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:01 am

I simply want to say thank you for providing the links that show the disgusting behaviour of both BD and SA. No way is BD little Ms. Innocent. And, I wonder how she could NOT know her daughter was scared to death of SA. I doubt she listened. Those video's are disgusting and I thank BJ (you are phenomenal!!!!), Raine, Rainbow and PFF for bringing them here even though we may have to go back and delete them or they will self-delete or self-destruct. affraid How any "mother" could have a person like SA in her home and bed and do the things he does in that video is beyond my comprehension. These people are freaking freaks crazy3 crazy3 crazy3 and there is no way that BD was not aware her daughter was scared to death of SA.

Thanks, TR, for your input once more on paternal grandmother's and what we experience. This "Connie" cannot do a damn thing but tell her son. I wonder...has he witnessed his wife and wife's bf in this garb doing their evil acts to that horrific "music"?

PFF, you crack me up. If I confused you w/Lisette, it is a huge compliment..and really, you don't have to tell me if you go to other websites and post or not. LOl.

Raine, I can tell these video's are really bothering you so take a break if you need to. We all need a breather from these horrible acts. I just find it hard to fathom that people actually do these things. It completely boggles my mind. I do NOT comprehend it nor do I want to. That being said, we all have dealt with two very disturbing cases as of late; Zahra Baker being one of them, and now Hailey Dunn. Though we don't know at this point in time where she is, I think we will soon learn of her fate, and IMHO, I don't put a lot of stock in her returning "standing up" as LE stated earlier.

OMG, that horrible "death metal" is now in my head. Getting off and listening to Barry Manilow or Barbra to sooth my mind (YES, I love my Barry!) as if I hear that video and look at BD at 1:57 one more time, I will be seriously crazy3 . I hope you all slept well.

I think we are very close to an arrest and finding Hailey. MOO! Group Hug
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:24 am

Thank you, good lady, for taking the atrocious video's down.
They must have a lead about the bridge area, or found a certain item of her's.If it is her, she is with the angels and the BF should pay with his life.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:18 am

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome BlowKisses

I have followed the Caylee Anthony case, Haileigh Cummings, Sandra Cantu,Gabriel Johnson, Zahra Baker and now this case....I havent been able to do as much research lately because I am currently a nursing student. I am on fall break now, but classes start back Monday. Hopefully I will still be able to find time to follow this case with you all!

I just saw on the youtube link provided above the profile states this...

" We like weed and beer, weed and beer, We think you are queer,We use chainsaw's to cut up deer,Cuz we are redneck's that everyone fear. "

So I guess he cant deny about cutting up a deer with a chainsaw...sicko!!

Poor Hailey I would run as far and fast as my feet would carry me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:31 am

Turtletop17, is that your daughter in your avatar? If so, she is precious!!!

You will fit right in with us at VH. I wish you the best of luck with your nursing career.

I am wondering if they are more than just "rednecks". Geez, they make Ron Cummings look like an angel and that's a stretch. Even little Misty would probably run screaming. Could they be skin heads as well? NOT accusing them (just in case any of them are here reading...just wondering).
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 am

CritterFan1 wrote:

Thank you, good lady, for taking the atrocious video's down.
They must have a lead about the bridge area, or found a certain item of her's.If it is her, she is with the angels and the BF should pay with his life.
BJ did NOT take the video's down. The person that made the video did.But some saved them so they were posted earlier this am anyway and you may still be able to watch them with caution, is all I can say.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty Search Volunteers Make Special Memorial For Hailey Dunn

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 am

By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:37 pm CST January 13, 2011
UPDATED: 11:00 pm CST January 13, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Some volunteers have been looking for Hailey Dunn everyday for almost two weeks and now they've set up a special memorial they hope a little girl would like.

"All of us out here want her home," said volunteer Freda Radcliff, "It's emotional for us."

Volunteers are growing desperate, KTXS followed a group during their search for Hailey in Dunn two days ago. They were alone then, but were joined by law enforcement Thursday.

Texas Rangers and Sheriff's deputies who wouldn't go on camera wound down their search as the sunset but the volunteers stayed late to work on something special.

"We're wanting everyone who drives into Dunn to remember Hailey," Radcliff said.

So up against the backdrop of a frigid winter wilderness they've placed stuffed animals: A warm reminder a little girl is not forgotten.

"We think she'd like them," Radcliff said.

Searchers say the stuffed animals are also there to send a strong message to Shawn Adkins, the former live-in boyfriend of the little girl's mother and the only named person of interest in the case. The volunteers say he watches their daily search from a porch across the highway.

"I want him to know we're out here everyday looking for Hailey," Radcliff said.

Volunteers say some people have misunderstood the gesture to be a memorial and that they'll hang signs to clear up the confusion. They hope the attention getting sight of these cuddly creatures will help their cause.

"That's what we want," Radcliff said, "Get out here and help us search. People thought we'd get in trouble for putting them up here, but it's for Hailey."

The Texas Rangers told us they plan to study maps of the area and create a plan for their continuing search. They say they started on the perimeters of Scurry County and are working their way inwards.

There is a video I cannot embed.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:50 am

Wrapitup wrote:Turtletop17, is that your daughter in your avatar? If so, she is precious!!!

You will fit right in with us at VH. I wish you the best of luck with your nursing career.

I am wondering if they are more than just "rednecks". Geez, they make Ron Cummings look like an angel and that's a stretch. Even little Misty would probably run screaming. Could they be skin heads as well? NOT accusing them (just in case any of them are here reading...just wondering).

Yes maam' my avatar is one of my girl (my baby)...she is 6 and my other girl is 12...I cant leave out my little man he is about to be 15.

I can not wrap my head around these cases. How can anyone hurt children? I could easily "hurt" someone that hurt my children! Everything I do I do for my kids.

I was a very young mother just as BD was. I had my son at 17 and I said from the day I found out I was pregnant that I made a bad decision and I will suffer (I say that in meaning I will miss out on childhood)NOT MY KIDS! I have been devoted to them and will continue to be devoted to them! I lost my childhood when I decided to act like an adult...I wish ALL mothers felt the same. It is so sad to see the kids having to suffer because of mistakes their parents make!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:17 am

And he watches from grandmas porch. What a waste he is.

But I have hope. Remember Miss Misty and how she and Ronald Cummings loved to strut their stuff for the cameras.

Watch what happens to Shawn A. It might take a little time but they will get him for drugs or something else.

One way or another he will be in the clink. Just as soon as his "usefullness" on the outside is over.

Patience my friends, patience.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty Possible Human Bone Found in Scurry County 1/14/11

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:20 am

Gary Hinterlong
CBS7 News
Friday, January 14, 2011

Dunn, Texas- According to KBST News, a search party involved in the search for Hailey Dunn has recovered what some believe may be a human bone.

KBST tells us that authorities including DPS, Texas Rangers and the Scurry County Sheriff’s Office were called to the scene near Highway 208 & FM 1606 and investigated the discovery.

The reported bone has been sent off for analysis to determine if it is human, who it may belong to.

At this time, there has been no confirmation that this reported bone may be related to the case of Hailey Dunn but stay tuned to CBS7 and CBS7.com for any developments as soon as they become available.

With the weather being as cold as it is....wouldnt they find more than human bones...it hasnt been that long???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:33 am

I dont think it can be related - she couldnt have decomposed down unless something was done to the body to reduce it to bone. I know its terrible but I wouldnt put anything pass such people. This case reminds me of the Baker case. The people in it, their weird costumes, the music they listen to - their preoccupation with death and violent images. There is something going on in the underbelly of America that we do not understand.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:05 am

These videos and pictures of SA make my heart ache for Hailey...I don't doubt that she was scared to death of him. I would have been too. I think her fears became reality on Dec. 27. crying
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:25 am

BJ♥OR wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dunn, Billie Jean - LVN#192287- License Revoked -November 12, 2008

Notice of Disciplinary Action also published in the Texas Board of Nursing Bulletin - January, 2009 The following nurses had disciplinary action taken against their licenses. If you would like to receive additional information regarding the disciplinary action which has been imposed, please send your request to the Texas Board of Nursing, Enforcement Division, 333 Guadalupe 3-460, Austin, TX 78701-3944. Board orders can be viewed by clicking the link on the Nurses license number.]Notice of Disciplinary Action also published in the Texas Board of Nursing Bulletin - January, 2009 The following nurses had disciplinary action taken against their licenses. If you would like to receive additional information regarding the disciplinary action which has been imposed, please send your request to the Texas Board of Nursing, Enforcement Division, 333 Guadalupe 3-460, Austin, TX 78701-3944. Board orders can be viewed by clicking the link on the Nurses license number.

She let it lapse, then, and got revoked, obviously lied about having a valid license, but no criminal charges were against her as was the case with several other revocations that I clicked on to make the comparison. I still would wonder why she did this, after all she was working and making enough money to pay any fee as all vocational nurses must do. ????
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:37 am

I missed all the buzz about the videos, and from the reactions of other members, I am glad I did. Seems like my mind can remain untainted by them, not having viewed and heard them. Would it be possible for anyone to write a summary of what was in those videos for the purpose of cluing the rest of us in, being that those who had viewed them are writing about the horridly shocking content? Please, someone clue me in.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:08 am

Could Shawn's cousin be missing because of him?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 am

I was looking at Hailey's FB page again and her favorite quotation is

"Give all your strenghts to get past your fears"

Poor Hailey baby! It hurts my heart to know she probably spent everyday and night in fear and had no control over who her mom subjected her too! God bless you Hailey and if you are out there we wouldnt blame you a bit for running and not wanting to be found!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 am

TR, I don't think there are words that can sum up the one video in particular. It must be seen and heard to get the full effect. Unless you see it, you will not realize what little Haleigh suffered through.

Charm, that's a great question!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next