Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+24
Sherlib
pepperann
samgoodwin
sdillard
dreitan
dlammo
Boston_Lady
pheobe
redcattex
bringthemhome
lisette
pepperacho
janie
Slys Hunny
artgal16
Praying For Faith
CritterFan1
charminglane
czgtz
raine1953
Nama
jeanne1807
gnreed
Wrapitup
28 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by czgtz Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:48 am

thanks bjor.... i still really wonder how much of this Clint actually said. There are hardly even any quotes. That is why I wanted to hear the audio so bad.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:46 am

czgtz:

Up to this point, BD has failed to do or say anything to take the heat off of her.
There seems to be an excuse for everything. First of all, no poly due to narcotic use. Finally a poly but she failed due to being told of SA's results. Then, she walked out, but she didn't really walk out but was just tired of questioning.
There was the New Years Eve party. But it really wasn't a party just family. However, there were people drinking and food, therefore, it WAS a party. Large or small, it was a party.
There was the ATM withdrawal used to buy illegal narcotics. But no, it really wasn't a drug buy, just another miscommunication. Then, she kicked SA out of her house due to failing the poly. Now they are "friendly" again. This is the SUSPECT. I am willing to bet BD is not only talking to SA but his ATTORNEY as well. (Making sure BD and SA are on the same page)I do not want BD to be involved, but once again, there are numerous signs pointing her direction.
Please tell her to follow the advice of Marc Klaas and take another polygraph by the FBI.
I believe there will be another excuse for that also.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:01 am

good post Here is a link to Blog Talk Radio on 2/2/11 where Clint Dunn is interviewed. It takes a little while to get to Clint's interview.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:02 am

And here is the link to listen to Billie Dunn tonight at 7PM CST. You can also chat in the chat room and ask the moderator questions to ask her.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 am

gnreed wrote:czgtz:

Up to this point, BD has failed to do or say anything to take the heat off of her.
There seems to be an excuse for everything. First of all, no poly due to narcotic use. Finally a poly but she failed due to being told of SA's results. Then, she walked out, but she didn't really walk out but was just tired of questioning.
There was the New Years Eve party. But it really wasn't a party just family. However, there were people drinking and food, therefore, it WAS a party. Large or small, it was a party.
There was the ATM withdrawal used to buy illegal narcotics. But no, it really wasn't a drug buy, just another miscommunication. Then, she kicked SA out of her house due to failing the poly. Now they are "friendly" again. This is the SUSPECT. I am willing to bet BD is not only talking to SA but his ATTORNEY as well. (Making sure BD and SA are on the same page)I do not want BD to be involved, but once again, there are numerous signs pointing her direction.
Please tell her to follow the advice of Marc Klaas and take another polygraph by the FBI.

Then why was she cleared by LE?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:15 pm

"Then why was she cleared by LE?"

My belief is LE has evidence linking SA to this crime. After building the case and making an arrest, evidence may be linked to BD as well. (SA's mouth more than anything) I believe that is why BD is really concerned with remaining "friendly" with him. Why else would you want to remain "friendly" with a person suspected of harming your child?
LE sees SA has the main suspect at this time at that is their focus.
IMO

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Actually Raine and gnreed the more I think about it I don't think anybody is "cleared" in a matter of words. I think every single person that knew Hailey or ever met her or was within one mile of her is "suspect". At least in my book they are.

I agree that the very best thing Billie could do would be to get clean and take a poly. That would clear up a whole lot of rumors.

And I hope she would receive some kind of pass on anything she has done in her lifetime so that she doesn't have to be deceptive on questions that have nothing to do with Billie. Such as "did you strip?", "did you take drugs"?

A good polygrapher and a person taking the poly without fear of arrest if they "tell something they did in their lifetime" could probably clear up quite a bit.

To me that would go a whole lot farther in helping this case than her appearing over and over on shows that only make her look bad and anger the multitudes. MOO

Peter made like Clint was just too exhausted to be there last evening. But with Peters new theory perhaps Clint was upset. I don't know.

Peters new theory is that Hailey might have been pregnant by SA and he would get 20 years for that. So SA and Billie, who loved SA more than Hailey, did her in and that is why Billie looks so happy. She has her man all to herself again. Sigh....

Personally that was enough for me. What other wild stories will come out about this little girl.

If we don't hear something soon..when the testing is done then I just don't know what to think.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Does anybody know who this Michael Butler is? He is posting over on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael Butler This just in.. An eyewitness just reported seeing Shawn in the donated van with Billie pulling away from Billie's house. Gotta love the number one suspect riding around in a van donated to help the once thought innocent, not so grieving mother....
===============================

I am wondering who this character is because he is also the one that wanted to get a group together and go over to Billies house and picket. LE told him to join searchers if he wanted to help.

I think he just wanted to cause problems because I don't think he has walked a mile for Hailey yet.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:43 pm

gnreed wrote:"Then why was she cleared by LE?"

My belief is LE has evidence linking SA to this crime. After building the case and making an arrest, evidence may be linked to BD as well. (SA's mouth more than anything) I believe that is why BD is really concerned with remaining "friendly" with him. Why else would you want to remain "friendly" with a person suspected of harming your child?
LE sees SA has the main suspect at this time at that is their focus.
IMO

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed Monday Billie Dunn has been ruled out as a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance

I should have found the link prior to posting. I was referring to P. Kampfer's statement on 1/31. I know anything is possible but I read last night (I posted the link up thread) that Clint said there's another person who LE is looking at, but that they could not find (?) just makes me think that we may be looking at the wrong people. But I dunno.....
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Raine Billie was told by LE that a threat was made against her and Hailey a year ago. They never did tell Billie back when the threat was made and they never did anything about it..as far as rumor has it.

So now with Hailey missing and everybody chasing their tails..this has come up. They told Billie about the threat about 3 weeks ago.

We don't know where the threat was made. Could have been something on facebook or anywhere.

Evidently LE didn't take it seriously. But then again with each new case my confidence in LE grows smaller and smaller.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:37 pm

BD does not have to be a suspect at this time. If and when SA is arrested, she could be charged with a number of offenses afterwards.
LE may not believe she was involved with a murder, but has knowledge of what happened and failed to provide information.
Once again, IMO.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 pm

who made the threat? Do they have a clue? Billie was not told at the time, LE just told her three weeks ago? What the heck? Color me confused.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:46 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Raine Billie was told by LE that a threat was made against her and Hailey a year ago. They never did tell Billie back when the threat was made and they never did anything about it..as far as rumor has it.

So now with Hailey missing and everybody chasing their tails..this has come up. They told Billie about the threat about 3 weeks ago.

We don't know where the threat was made. Could have been something on facebook or anywhere.

Evidently LE didn't take it seriously. But then again with each new case my confidence in LE grows smaller and smaller.

Thank you Jeanne for reminding me about that threat, I'd forgotten! My confidence is about shot with LE on this case too. That threat deal is weird because if someone made a threat against me but I didn't know but LE did but they never investigated I'd be down their throat when I found out. This case just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:51 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:who made the threat? Do they have a clue? Billie was not told at the time, LE just told her three weeks ago? What the heck? Color me confused.

Critter, I found a link back to when Billie was talking about this. I think she talks about it more in the press conference she held, I think last Wednesday. I don't know what's true or not true anymore.

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Until LE verifies this MM, I am not buying it.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:24 pm

gnreed wrote:Until LE verifies this MM, I am not buying it.

I am with you on this one. I feel like LE and us are being lead on some wild goose chases. I don't think we have many "facts" and LE has not released any information other than Billie is not a suspect in Hailey's disappearance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:38 pm

gnreed wrote:czgtz:

There seems to be an excuse for everything. First of all, no poly due to narcotic use. Finally a poly but she failed due to being told of SA's results. Then, she walked out, but she didn't really walk out but was just tired of questioning. Also, is there anyone but Billie who stated that she was told about Shawn's poly results before she took hers??

Sadly I agree with this entire post and I do wish she would stop the interviews for a bit as I have heard from a few locals vis my friend that lives East of Ccity, and sadly and as cold hearted as it is, she "appears" to be only defending herself and deflecting attn from Shawn and yes they do think what CZ posted. I can't imagine being that cold hearted and I would look for anyone know matter what their parents were involved with, the kids have NO choice, I also think it would be smart if she didn't stray off message if she is going to continue interviews with the "so and so doesn't work, but it begging for money everywhere they go and they can't even hold a job".......that only makes her look worse and again reminds me of Ron Cummings. Sorry to be so blunt, but if this is how ppl felt about me, I'd want to know so I could try and rehabiliatate my image and then I'd be more effective at getting the message out and it being only about my child vs my discrepancies 🇳🇴

I also agree another poly should be done ASAP with the FEDS, that would help.

BBM in red, my 2 cents
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:45 pm

lindamarie wrote:

I am with you on this one. I feel like LE and us are being lead on some wild goose chases. I don't think we have many "facts" and LE has not released any information other than Billie is not a suspect in Hailey's disappearance.

That is a god point and it could be a matter of semantics, maybe she is a suspect in the coverup of aiding and abetting? Just thinking how LE can be somewhat vague on purpose when they have reason.

Last edited by bringthemhome on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty What

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Trying to figure out what MM is? Don't know that one.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 pm

I am thinking that they should be getting a lot of testing results soon. If anything was found anywhere we could be seeing something done soon.

Strange that there have been no updates..just rumors.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:34 pm

I was saying mystery man but could be mystery woman.
I doubt there is either.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:41 pm

gnreed wrote:I was saying mystery man but could be mystery woman.
I doubt there is either.

Thanks I just could not figure that one out.

I think there was a threat of some kind. But I don't think it mounted to "a hill of beans". Just the usual stuff that LE can't spend hours on..like facebook or he said she said.

I just think it is being used to deflect attention from SA.

I truly wish Billie would not go on that Radio Blog tonight. Honestly she does this finding of Missing Hailey no good at all.

Doesn't she see this? Don't her close friends and family advise her? There is sooo much more she could be doing to garner some support and good karma.

I feel with Billie I am waiting for an accident to happen. I sometimes wonder if she is the type that just won't take advice. Either hard headed or know it all?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:00 pm

For those in the Abilene and Big Country area, KTAB TV has an interview with Shawn Adkins at 6:00pm.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Shawn was wearing sunglasses and smiling. He stated he had nothing to do with Hailey being missing and he is being the victim of a witch hunt.
SA also said the affidavits were wrong and he can explain all of it.
The entire interview will be shown at 10:00pm.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Listening to her on blog talk and I so wish she would stop using the term "dark boy", maybe it's just me but I find that so incredibly offensive.
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:54 pm

I agree 100% BTH. I find it offensive and racist, as well.
It is also offensive to me that BD was riding around with SA in the new van. He is a POI woman, get your priorities right.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Explain away! We're all ears!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:57 pm

BJ♥️OR wrote:
Explain away! We're all ears!
rocking smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:I agree 100% BTH. I find it offensive and racist, as well.
It is also offensive to me that BD was riding around with SA in the new van. He is a POI woman, get your priorities right.

What floored me more than anything was Shawn can come back as soon as Hailey comes home crazy3
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Did these wittiness snap a picture of the hotel or SA leaving her house in the donated van?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Don't know LM. I heard it on HLN, I saw no picture, just the fact that he was seen with her in the donated van.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:17 pm

I am listening to blog talk. She denied seeing SA at all. They talk on the phone all the time is what she is saying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:21 pm

lindamarie wrote:I am listening to blog talk. She denied seeing SA at all. They talk on the phone all the time is what she is saying.
crap BS I will look around the web and see if I can find a link.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:35 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:
lindamarie wrote:I am listening to blog talk. She denied seeing SA at all. They talk on the phone all the time is what she is saying.
crap BS I will look around the web and see if I can find a link.

I agree Yet she stated shse didn't know about the balloon release umno
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:35 pm

critter you probably read that via the media or on a blog. I am thinking I read that on a blog some where. If Billie quit giving interviews people would say she is hiding something. By doing the interviews she is not doing her self any favors but she is Hailey. It keeps the media and people talking about Hailey. I could not do what Billie is doing. No way could I compose myself if my daughter was missing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 pm

I heard that to. How could she not know when the balloon release was going on? That makes no sense. Someone should have called her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:45 pm

lindamarie wrote:I heard that to. How could she not know when the balloon release was going on? That makes no sense. Someone should have called her.

One of the women from Hailey's angels said she did indeed tell her, plus it was on the news 🇳🇴
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm

BD changed the story about the couches. A few weeks ago she stated a lady stopped by and asked if she could have them. BD gave the couches to her and later two guys came and took them.
Tonight BD stated a male took them to the landfill.
Which is it?

LE needs to find the couches and place them in evidence.

Last edited by gnreed on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:49 pm

No way. She missed her own missing child's balloon release. Maybe she was busy doing an interview or cruising around town with SA in the new van.
Cannot imagine not being there if it were for my child that was missing. Poor Hailey.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Wow it was on the news? Now that is sad. Poor Hailey. It is not looking good for her. It has been to long since she disappeared and it has been to cold outside for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:54 pm

gnreed wrote:BD changed the story about the couches. A few weeks ago she stated a lady stopped by and asked if she could have them. BD gave the couches to her and later two guys came and took them.

Which is it?

Your right she did. So that means she is telling Lies
The truth don't change. Billie is hanging her self. But you know what if that is what it takes to find Hailey so be it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:57 pm

lindamarie wrote:
gnreed wrote:BD changed the story about the couches. A few weeks ago she stated a lady stopped by and asked if she could have them. BD gave the couches to her and later two guys came and took them.

Which is it?

Your right she did. So that means she is telling Lies
The truth don't change. Billie is hanging her self. But you know what if that is what it takes to find Hailey so be it.

ITA, there have been so many inconsistencies I needed four erasers to keep scratching thru the stories and replacing them with others. Poor Hailey, this looks so much like the HaLiegh Cummings case and I hate to say it but she reminds me of Ronald Cummings wrt the constant defense mode, it's quite simple, the truth never changes-tell the truth and you won't have to remember the lie head bang
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:02 pm

We all keep saying that bringthemhome. Except Billie was old enough to know better. So when did Billie quit playing on the internet? Because it looks like she use to be on line enough to meet some guy on myspace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:11 pm

lindamarie wrote:We all keep saying that bringthemhome. Except Billie was old enough to know better. So when did Billie quit playing on the internet? Because it looks like she use to be on line enough to meet some guy on myspace.

I remember that, and I have my doubts about no internet at all, but it's JMO. she really does lie when there is no reason, tonight she said Shawn would never hurt her of Hailey but she thought so once, hence the 911 calls almost a yr ago, but tonight she said that was in the beginning of their relationship, except they have been together almost 3 yrs so it can't be both. I honestly think Hailey never stood a chance, and she chose Shawn over her kids. I don't date and won't until my youngest is gone, it's so unfair to introduce them to someone and even thought I background check my daughter's BF's, there is always a chance the person hasn't been caught and top it off with the fact she knew he had threatened to kill her and others and still let him stay in the home. I am sorry, but I can't get past that, I'd walk thru hell for my kids-not put them thru it grrrr
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Years ago when I was a young mother I had a nervous breakdown. It was over something that happened with a neighbor of mine.

I had a terrible time. I cried all the time and I could not stop. The tears just kept pouring from my eyes.

I had a wonderful doctor. They didn't have many meds back then but he used to see me twice a week and slowly but surely I got well.

After that I never cried. I was so scared of crying I thought if I ever let a tear fall I would go back to that dark place and never be able to stop.

Billie said tonight if she cried she would not be able to stop.

I remembered it well. crying
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:38 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Years ago when I was a young mother I had a nervous breakdown. It was over something that happened with a neighbor of mine.

I had a terrible time. I cried all the time and I could not stop. The tears just kept pouring from my eyes.

I had a wonderful doctor. They didn't have many meds back then but he used to see me twice a week and slowly but surely I got well.

After that I never cried. I was so scared of crying I thought if I ever let a tear fall I would go back to that dark place and never be able to stop.

Billie said tonight if she cried she would not be able to stop.

I remembered it well. crying
Couple Hugging

I am so sorry for what you went thru angel I just don't believe her when you look at the bigger picture, way too many discrepancies and a timeline that the suspect helped her put together, but I do understand how someone could get to that point outside of all the other issues with this case.
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm

I stumbled across another talk show. They are very detailed about the mystery person. I don't know if I am allowed to give names on this site.
Let me know.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:14 pm

gnreed wrote:I stumbled across another talk show. They are very detailed about the mystery person. I don't know if I am allowed to give names on this site.
Let me know.

SA's HB?
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next