Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+24
Sherlib
pepperann
samgoodwin
sdillard
dreitan
dlammo
Boston_Lady
pheobe
redcattex
bringthemhome
lisette
pepperacho
janie
Slys Hunny
artgal16
Praying For Faith
CritterFan1
charminglane
czgtz
raine1953
Nama
jeanne1807
gnreed
Wrapitup
28 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 5 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Wrapitup Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 am

What a sad state of affairs. The city cannot afford enough officers, the FBI has not administered poly's to Billie, Shawn, Clint & Naomi and anyone else they may deem needs one. It is over a month since Hailey has been gone. People are throwing rocks at Billie's house. WOW!

Marc Klass, Brad Dennis and the Hailey Angels have all been there searching. Clint has been all over the place looking for his daughter. Billie was on NG for about 4 days in a row. And still...no Hailey. People are starting to wane in their search. Now what?

I fear this case will turn out like precious HaLeigh
Cummings who will be missing 2 years on Feb. 9th. crying

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 5 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by raine1953 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:03 am

czgtz wrote:Oh Lord raine, have y'all seriously not heard the story of the poly's over here?

When Shawn failed his poly, they told Billie about it right before she took hers. She said that she didn't want him at her house anymore, and I believe that it was one of the Rangers that passed that message on to him. Then, when Billie took hers, she was told that she failed also. So she was like WTH? Anyway, she told the media about that, and LE called her a liar everyway that they could... saying that they absolutely did not tell her that she had failed, yada yada yada. Then, the affidavits came out, and it said in those docs that yes, LE had told her that she failed and she was given an opportunity to explain why.
I did hear Billie explain on NG about the polys and she did say that after LE told her Shawn failed his poly she asked him to leave the home, I think she said at least until the whole Hailey deal was resolved. She also said that after LE informed her that Shawn failed the poly that she took her's and failed. She did say that there was one poly given to her (probably the first one) and she wasn't informed beforehand that taking any kind of meds could throw the results in the wrong direction. I'm almost sure she said she'd taken Ativan prior to that poly and I'm in no way judging her for that. Please understand I am NOT a fan of NG, but I do give her credit for having Billie on her show especially in the beginning when local LE didn't take Hailey's disappearance seriously. I do think that NG is seriously edited and that's probably a one of the reasons people doubt Billie.
It was a poligrapher from Big Spring that administered the tests to everyone who took them. And like I said, everyone who took them failed at least once. I think that LE (and this is just MOO) decided that they had better quit giving them until they could find a more reliable person to administer them. And just dropped the ball on the entire matter.
I seriously wonder why in the world the FBI hasn't ask both Shawn,Billie, Clint and Naomi to take polys administered by their agency.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:08 am

IIRC, Billie said that BOTH she and Shawn took Ativan the night before the poly's. Also, didn't both "walk out"???
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 am

Wrap, I think you're right about both of them taking Ativan. But that made perfect sense to me if they were not told prior to coming in what would affect the poly. I have read that Shawn (I think) walked out on one but I'm not sure if I've read it's been confirmed by LE.
I sure wouldn't want anyone to go on polys administered by local LE but I'd be begging the FBI to give me one.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 am

by raine1953 Today at 4:11
I sure wouldn't want anyone to go on polys administered by local LE but I'd be begging the FBI to give me one.
Me, too. If I were totally & completely innocent. :tongue in chee
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:33 am

Welcome bringthemhome. It is nice to have new posters and new ideas to talk about.

I was reading your question to Cz and I was thinking. If Billie knew SA had been fired and said on the poly he came home from work at 3 that would show deception? If there was a party on New Years Eve and she said no party..and truly I don't know..but that too would show deception. So her "beating around the bush" about things she doesn't want known has always been to me her not wanting the truth about perhaps a lot of things known.

For some reason I thought those polys were given by FBI because I remember reading somewhere about Billie saying she would only take another one if it was FBI and the answer from a number of people was the name of the FBI person that did in fact give them.

That Clint and Naomi were not given polys has always been not good. They are principals in this case.

Last evening I was reading over on one of the Facebook pages and there was a poster wanting to get people to gather at Billies with signs and protest. I thought Oh no. As much as I don't believe Billie I would never want her harmed. Evidently this fellow called LE and they told him if he wanted to do something..join one of the searches.

It seems the people in CC feel free to call LE about anything. Do you know I was thinking about it and I have only called LE one time in my lifetime and that was when a neighbors shed caught fire and it was getting out of control for the person trying to contain it.

Another poster over there, one with some sense, suggested some kind of low flying planes with cameras and then doing grid searches by eyeing of the pictures. I thought that interesting.

I know it has been a long time and I know frustrations are high. Some cases we have seen people found months or years later and some like little HC never.

I still am not clear why Tim Miller has not come to CC.

I think he might have some special equiptment.

CZ can I ask about the lakes in that area. Doing a map search there is a huge Lake Colorado close by.

One more question and I will be done. Who are these Haileys Angels? The blonde girl that read her letter at the bridge was beautiful and quite touching. There was another blond straight haired lady that seemed very sensible and in charge. Then another black haired lady hugging Clint and Naomi. I just wondered about all of them.

Every single day I pray that they find a live Hailey. That little girl has so very much to offer the world.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:53 am

czgtz thanks for answering my question about the talk of Hailey being dead. I don't think I am ready to accept that Hailey is deceased. It was blowing my mind that people were saying that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 am

If BD is not guilty of anything, she needs to take the advice of Marc Klaas and request a polygraph exam administered by the FBI. If it indicated no deception, this would take the focus off of her. I believe it is very suspicious that she couldn't take the first poly due to taking prescripton meds, she then showed deceptiong a few days later but it was due to being told SA had failed his. I don't believe a person would indicate deception simply by being upset. A person must answer simple questions. Not that difficult. If my child was missing, I could not stand the thought that others were accusing me and I would take a polygraph or two or three.
It doesn't make sense to me that BD failed her poly due being told SA failed his, and she told him immediately to leave her residence. Now, they are talking and "friendly" again.
If BD is innocent, she must start making wiser decisions. Take another polygraph and stay away from SA until all of this is settled.

As for the searchers, they are doing what is expected. They are going by what he told LE during his polygraph. From what I understand, he indicated a positive response when questioned about could Hailey be found in Scurry County. And, he stated LE should look at both he and BD as being responsible. Whether this is true or not, searchers are doing all they can.
I want HD to be found alive, but I very seriously doubt that is going to happen.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by redcattex Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:33 am

Hi everyone...thanks to cz for letting me know about this site. Praying for sweet Hailey and some answers to this case!

redcattex

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperacho Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:07 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:
pepperacho wrote:SA doesn't have a car. He used Billie's vehicle, which is no longer running. I doubt it was new enough or nice enough to have GPS. Now he drives a pickup that belongs to someone in his family. That one might be newer. Either way, I would be sorely disappointed if there is not a gps hidden somewhere by LE. They say they watch him, but the locals can't possibly be watching, they don't have the manpower. Gps would be the most practical way.

Pepperacho what is your relationship with Billie and Shawn?

I'm in West Texas and our tv stations cover that area. I have closely followed the investigation online and in the area papers. I don't know either of them.

pepperacho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:28 pm

redcattex wrote:Hi everyone...thanks to cz for letting me know about this site. Praying for sweet Hailey and some answers to this case!
Welcome to Victims Heartland redcattex
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Wrapitup wrote:IIRC, Billie said that BOTH she and Shawn took Ativan the night before the poly's. Also, didn't both "walk out"???

I heard her say that about the ativan, but IIRC in the affadavits they said SA refused the first 2 polys and then walked out of the third after a few questions, then according to the affadavits I remember Billie was found deceptive on hers when she was finally able to take one, and then walked out after hours of questioning. So, I don't think they had ativan in their system when they took the LDT's.
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:17 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Welcome bringthemhome. It is nice to have new posters and new ideas to talk about.

I was reading your question to Cz and I was thinking. If Billie knew SA had been fired and said on the poly he came home from work at 3 that would show deception? If there was a party on New Years Eve and she said no party..and truly I don't know..but that too would show deception. So her "beating around the bush" about things she doesn't want known has always been to me her not wanting the truth about perhaps a lot of things known.

ITA about the beating around the bush, or dodging questions due to info she didn't want know, sad to me as not one of us is a perfect parent but I'd lay it all on the line and say the he77 with what ppl think of me, because it is so vital to get the info out ASAP and when you beat around the bush, LE can't exclude you and it wastes precious time in getting the investigation on the right track ASAP.
For some reason I thought those polys were given by FBI because I remember reading somewhere about Billie saying she would only take another one if it was FBI and the answer from a number of people was the name of the FBI person that did in fact give them.

That Clint and Naomi were not given polys has always been not good. They are principals in this case.
Again, ITA it is SOP in missing person cases or homicide.

Last evening I was reading over on one of the Facebook pages and there was a poster wanting to get people to gather at Billies with signs and protest. I thought Oh no. As much as I don't believe Billie I would never want her harmed. Evidently this fellow called LE and they told him if he wanted to do something..join one of the searches.

It seems the people in CC feel free to call LE about anything. Do you know I was thinking about it and I have only called LE one time in my lifetime and that was when a neighbors shed caught fire and it was getting out of control for the person trying to contain it.

Another poster over there, one with some sense, suggested some kind of low flying planes with cameras and then doing grid searches by eyeing of the pictures. I thought that interesting.

I know it has been a long time and I know frustrations are high. Some cases we have seen people found months or years later and some like little HC never.

I still am not clear why Tim Miller has not come to CC.

I think he might have some special equiptment.

CZ can I ask about the lakes in that area. Doing a map search there is a huge Lake Colorado close by.

One more question and I will be done. Who are these Haileys Angels? The blonde girl that read her letter at the bridge was beautiful and quite touching. There was another blond straight haired lady that seemed very sensible and in charge. Then another black haired lady hugging Clint and Naomi. I just wondered about all of them.

Every single day I pray that they find a live Hailey. That little girl has so very much to offer the world.

My info BBM above and in red.
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm

gnreed or anybody. Does anybody know who administered the polys? Somewhere I read where Billie said she might take another poly if administered by a FBI poly man. But others said the one that gave them the polys was FBI?

Anybody have an answer to that..and a source?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:53 pm

I am trying to post the parts of the affadavit wrt the LDT's, so I don't have to go strictly from memory..

During the investigation into the disappearance/kidnapping of Hailey Dunn, Shawn ADKINS has been interview numerous times by investigators and ADKINS has volunteered to a polygraph examination on three occasions and on the first two occasions upon his arrival he terminated the polygraph examinations by walking out and refusing to cooperate with investigator.

On the third attempt to polygraph ADKINS he submitted to the first stage of the polygraph and the result of the polygraph was deception indicated, meaning that ADKINS failed the examination on the relevant questions of knowing the whereabouts of Hailey Dunn.

During the second phase of the polygraph ADKINS was questioned in reference to where Hailey Dunn could be found and ADKINS made a positive indication that Hailey Dunn could be found in Scurry County, Texas.

When the third phase of the polygraph was started to refine the location of Hailey Dunn in Scurry County, Texas ADKINS refused to complete the polygraph examination and walked out of the Police Department.

During the investigation into the disappearance/kidnapping of Hailey Dunn, Billie DUNN has been interview numerous times by investigators and DUNN has volunteered to a polygraph examination on two occasions.

On the first attempt to conduct the polygraph examination DUNN was found to be under the infuence of narcotics and was prohibited from taking the examination.

On the second attempt to conduct a polygraph examination of DUNN, she did submit to the polygraph and the results of the examination was deception indicated meaning that ADKINS failed the polygraph examination on the relevant questions of participation in the disappeararice of Hailey Dunn.

Following the polygraph examination DUNN was given an opportunity to explain her results of the polygraph examination and DUNN could not explain why she failed the polygraph examination.

DUNN ended the interview by walking out of the interview.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Bringthemhome--you are good.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 pm

I am certain the polygraphs were not administered by the FBI. I believe local LE brought in a polygrapher (unsure if spelled correctly) from Big Spring.
I am searching for a link to verify this information.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 pm

If Mark Klass said they should ask the FBI for a new polygraphs then that is what they should do. The FBI should have excellent polygraphers at their disposal. bringthemhome thanks for being so speedy with the information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:11 pm

This is a good source for information.

I still don't know who administered those polys. Several have said FBI. And that makes sense to me because wasn't FBI and TR on the scene almost immediately?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:19 pm

charminglane wrote:Bringthemhome--you are good.

LOL~ not really, I just knew I better post the info from the affadavit rather than trying to remember it verbatim, which I would surely butcher. So, it is saying nothing about Shawn taking Ativan if I read that right, and it is also stating that Billie couldn't take the first one due to being under the influence of narcotics and also failing hers, it mentions nothing about her being on ativan during the LDT she took.

Thanks though flower3
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:20 pm

lindamarie wrote:If Mark Klass said they should ask the FBI for a new polygraphs then that is what they should do. The FBI should have excellent polygraphers at their disposal. bringthemhome thanks for being so speedy with the information.

You are welcome and ITA they should ask Billie to take one with the FBI vs the polygrapher brought in from Big Spring, TX
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Finally, this was probably the point that worried me the most about Billie and her perspective, I would be far more worried about my child coming home than someone slandering me, but that is just me:

On Wednesday, Trooper Dean said authorities had done a second canvassing on the town of Dunn Tuesday. Dunn is approximately 12 miles north of Colorado City in southern Scurry County. Adkins is staying in Dunn at the home of a relative.

Despite all the information found in the affidavits, there's no indication law enforcement is any closer to finding Hailey.

"The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me," said Dunn. 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 "The important thing is there is a 13-year-old who it seems just disappeared into thin air."

FYI~there is also a video at this link
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 5 Empty Not

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:45 pm

bringthemhome wrote:
lindamarie wrote:If Mark Klass said they should ask the FBI for a new polygraphs then that is what they should do. The FBI should have excellent polygraphers at their disposal. bringthemhome thanks for being so speedy with the information.

You are welcome and ITA they should ask Billie to take one with the FBI vs the polygrapher brought in from Big Spring, TX

Not to belabor this anymore than necessary but can you source that a polygrapher was brought in from Big Spring and it was not FBI.

I am like a dog with a bone..I can't let this go. Sorry.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:
bringthemhome wrote:

Not to belabor this anymore than necessary but can you source that a polygrapher was brought in from Big Spring and it was not FBI.

I am like a dog with a bone..I can't let this go. Sorry.

That is a very relevant point, it could have been FBI or even the Texas Rangers, to my knowledge that is one of those items just like SA's whereabouts on the 28th that we haven't heard head bang
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 pm

It was one of the first NG shows. BD stated the polygraphers name was Matt from Big Spring and he was brought in by local LE.
I am attempting to find the link.
That is coming from BD so it could be FBI. We don't know.

Maybe we should email local media and request they ask these questions.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Blog radio is now on with the Peter Hyatt show. Dr. Lillian Glass, expert in body language is answering questions. Quite interesting.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by pheobe Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Hello everyone. I'm a lurker but did have a link to provide about the Polys.

Texas Rangers also spent the day giving several polygraphs to people including Shawn Adkins, Hailey's mother's boyfriend who was the last person to see her alive.

"Those tests are going to be helpful, and the if the investigators trust them, I trust them," said Dunn

pheobe

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Thanks Pheobe.
It would be interesting to see if BD would accept an offer to take another polygraph administered by the FBI.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:29 pm

pheobe wrote:Hello everyone. I'm a lurker but did have a link to provide about the Polys.

Texas Rangers also spent the day giving several polygraphs to people including Shawn Adkins, Hailey's mother's boyfriend who was the last person to see her alive.

"Those tests are going to be helpful, and the if the investigators trust them, I trust them," said Dunn

Thank you pheobe, I didn't remember that article.
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to this group and wanted to say hello and let you know that I'm pretty new to sleuthing a case. I live in the Boston area and I was actually out in TX for business when this happened. It was all over the news and Nancy Grace. I have been following it ever since. Years ago, I posted some of the political boards on MSN so I understand about rules and courtesy.

I pray for Hailey and her family. I can't imagine how hard this is for anyone close to Hailey. And, based on what I've read and heard, I do not believe that her mother is innocent. Something is not right. She's got a flat affect and body language is very suspicious.

I look forward to discussing and picking apart articles and evidence. Thank you for letting me participate !
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Welcome to VH, Boston_Lady!

I am guessing, since there was no hard evidence, that landfills have not been mentioned.
Am I correct?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperacho Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 pm

lindamarie wrote:
Pepperacho said Wow, jeanne1807, that was some post!
You speak as if you know Billie personally.
Have you always been able to tell exactly what drugs a person takes by looking at a picture?
Welcome to VH Pepperacho. I don't know about jeanne or any other member here but I was kind of offended in the way you asked her about a picture/drugs. I don't know what is going on at WS but please don't bring that stuff here to VH that caused a bunch of people to get banned. It is fine to defend billie but don't be rude to the members here.

I don't know what I did wrong. I try to get along with everyone and I don't even think I defended Billie. I just insulted myself, because I look really rotten in pictures! I really don't know what to say except I am sorry if I offended you, and I am not meaning to be rude to anyone. As far as your mention of the other site, I follow the rules there, just like I intend to do here.

Can we please start over? I think we've gotten off on the wrong foot. I am sure that you are a very nice person and I see that you are an administrator, so thank you for administrating! From what I have read so far, everyone seems to get along, which is what attracted me to go ahead and sign up. I think that if you will give me a chance, you will see that I am not here to upset anyone whether we share the same opinions or not, and I try not to be easily offended. Thank you for the welcome! Couple Hugging

pepperacho

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperacho Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:29 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:
by pepperacho Today at 8:06 pmWow, jeanne1807, that was some post!
Have you always been able to tell exactly what drugs a person takes by looking at a picture?

First of all I am not sure I said welcome. You will like it here.
Sometimes I feel like I do know Billie personally. This morning I woke up from dreaming of embracing Billie and trying to take away her tears.

Yes maybe I do know Billie. I grew up with a mother like Billie and in spite of her..I did just fine. Kids adjust. That which doesn't kill us makes us strong..as they say.

I became intersted in Meth when I heard about a large amount of it being made, sold and used in Southern Indiana. I have grandchildren there so I got interested and investigated. The pictures of those people..wow. The woman had those hollow cheeks and usually some sores on their faces. Teeth..gone. It was bad.

So when I saw Billie those faces flashed before my eyes. Those pictures I had seen.

Certain things just have certain looks. I can pretty well tell a cancer or heart patient from the very gray look they seem to have.

Children with asthma and respiratory problems always have dark eyes.

It's something I am interested in.

I hope I have explained it well.

Thanks for your reply jeanne. I knew a man once whose liver was failing. He looked like a walking dead man. Kind of the way you described the heart patient. It was hard to believe a person could look so "dead" and still be walking around. I have also heard that optometrists can look inside your eyes and tell if something is wrong with other organs. I find that very interesting.

I logged off not long after you answered my question and I am sorry I did not get to reply until tonight. An admin. asked me to stop being rude, so I want to apologize to you if I offended you by asking about the pictures or comparing how I look in pictures. I was kind of putting myself down, not you! Please forgive me if I said anything wrong!

Last edited by pepperacho on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

pepperacho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:49 pm

pepperacho wrote:
lindamarie wrote:
Pepperacho said Wow, jeanne1807, that was some post!
Welcome to VH Pepperacho. I don't know about jeanne or any other member here but I was kind of offended in the way you asked her about a picture/drugs. I don't know what is going on at WS but please don't bring that stuff here to VH that caused a bunch of people to get banned. It is fine to defend billie but don't be rude to the members here.

I don't know what I did wrong. I try to get along with everyone and I don't even think I defended Billie. I just insulted myself, because I look really rotten in pictures! I really don't know what to say except I am sorry if I offended you, and I am not meaning to be rude to anyone. As far as your mention of the other site, I follow the rules there, just like I intend to do here.

Can we please start over? I think we've gotten off on the wrong foot. I am sure that you are a very nice person and I see that you are an administrator, so thank you for administrating! From what I have read so far, everyone seems to get along, which is what attracted me to go ahead and sign up. I think that if you will give me a chance, you will see that I am not here to upset anyone whether we share the same opinions or not, and I try not to be easily offended. Thank you for the welcome! Couple Hugging
Rather than rehash it I just want to say thank you for the apology. Of course we can start over and it looks like you already have.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Hailey's Dad: Yes, There May Be Another Person To Look AA week after Hailey's mom said there is another person who should be looked at, Clint Dunn reacts.

Hailey's father says yes, there is a potential person to be looked at. "He needs to be looked at because we knows the family good. People who know Hailey the best need to be looked at first. He's up there at the top of the list of people that need to be looked at," said Dunn

Dunn said nobody can be ruled at. "We don't know what's happened here. There's not a clue so we have to expect the unexpected."

The unexpected may be a person close to the Dunn family. Both Billie and Clint said this person is somebody who knows the family well. They said investigators haven't been able to find this person to bring in for questioning. "That brings us to the point where we think that the police are not doing what they're supposed to be doing. They're sitting there twitteling their thumbs , which we don't know, he may just be a hard person to find," Dunn said.

He added he does not think Billie Dunn is bringing this person up just to get the blame off of her or her former live in boyfriend and only named suspect in the case. "We may not be on the same page but i don't think she's intentionally trying to get the attention off of herself," said Dunn.

He said the attention needs to get back where it belongs. On his missing 13-year-old daughter.

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Pheobe thank you for finding that article on the poly. I had looked everywhere for something. So it was administered by TR. I would think them right up there with FBI but maybe somebody in Texas could answer that.

A big welcome to our new members. This is a different forum. We know one another and we care.

We discuss a lot of things and are only asked to be polite to one another.

pepperacho no problems. I hope I explained it well.

I do believe this case of Hailey Dunn has effected the emotions of a lot of people. Seems everybody has a strong opinion.

I listened to that Peter Hyatt show on Blog Radio this evening. Wow he is opinionated. This was my first or maybe second experience with him. He and his wife spoke and both think a break in the case is coming soon. They believe evidence has been gathered and test results should be coming in the very near future.

They did present one strange theory. Listen to the program and you can decide.

Who is Peter Hyatt. What do you think of him? Is he ever right? I just donno......
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:08 am

GRACE: Who administered the polygraph to you? Who was it?

BILLIE DUNN: His name was Matt. I believe there were two different...

GRACE: Well, was it the local -- was it the local police, the FBI? Was it the Texas Rangers?

BILLIE DUNN: No, he`s a polygrapher that came from Big Spring, out of town.

GRACE: OK, Billie Dunn -- everyone, with us is Hailey`s mother. What questions did they ask you? What`d they ask you?

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:13 am

Why did NG have to interrupt BD??? "I believe there were two different...." Two Different WHAT?????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:52 am

Rangers were there when the poly was administered. But the poligrapher was not with them. He was just a guy from Big Spring. I don't know how much I am allowed to talk about the polys... like what exactly the 'deception' was, or the method that was used. I do not want to get into any trouble with LE, or be accused of hindering, or whatever it might be.

I will say that Billie did not actually 'walk out' of the poly. She took it, was told she failed, and continued questioning for several hours. It was around midnight (she had been there all day long, around 10 hours or so) when she said she was ready to call it a night, and would come back in the morning. LE gave her a ride home. So I have no idea why it was worded that she 'walked out'. That is not what I would call walking out.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 am

I think she was going to say that there were two different people administering the polys, and the one who gave hers was named Matt. I am not postive on this, so I will ask her tomorrow.

She will be doing the blogtalkradio interview tomorrow evening, so I hope y'all all will be able to listen.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:00 am

czgtz I wish you could talk her out of these interviews.

She seems to do more harm than good.

Blogs are saying that people are so unhappy with BD they aren't coming out for the seaches.

That isn't good.

I think at this point they all need a good PR person to move this train.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:00 am

Personally, I have a very low opinion of Peter Hyatt. That might be because I only heard of him since Hailey went missing, and he has talked trash about Billie the entire time IMO.

Don't y'all think it is interesting that Clint did not do the interview tonight? I saw a transcript of the 2/5 "Peter Hyatt 'claims' to have interviewed Clint Dunn". Is there an audio anywhere? Because personally, I don't think half of the things that were in the transcript came out of Clint's mouth. Especially about Billie selling coke, or 'scarring' David's back with 'UFC' and 'Tap Out'. I absolutely do not believe that she ever bought coke, much less sold it. And it is total BS about David's back. No scarring at all, much less words that Billie 'burned' in with a chemical.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:04 am

The interview tomorrow is supposed to be about Hailey only. No talk about Shawn allowed.

And some people are going to think what they want about Billie no matter what. She knows that people are saying horrible things about her, and I know that it hurts her. But she is determined to keep Hailey's name and picture in the media for as long as possible. No matter how hard it is on her personally.

We are going to try and get a town hall type meeting set up sometime late this week or early next week. I had talked to another local about this a couple of weeks ago, and we just never followed through. Maybe that will help.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:09 am

And yes, there are a few cold hearted people who are saying that they wont search because they know Hailey is dead by Shawns hand, and Billie either participated or is covering up, and they both know where her body is, and there is no point looking, that they just need to say where Hailey is.

But I think that most people, regardless about how they feel about Billie, are not going to stop searching because of anything Billie says or does. The number of searchers are declining because it has been so long, and the weather has been bad, and who knows why else. IMO, I also think that some of them are thinking that it is pointless to search because LE will not allow Tim Miller and his group to come out... so they think that LE has info that leads them to believe that there is not a reason to search.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:28 am

czgtz wrote:Rangers were there when the poly was administered. But the poligrapher was not with them. He was just a guy from Big Spring. I don't know how much I am allowed to talk about the polys... like what exactly the 'deception' was, or the method that was used. I do not want to get into any trouble with LE, or be accused of hindering, or whatever it might be. I remember seeing her explaining this on NG. She did say that it wasn't a local but someone brought in from Big Spring. To me, that still sounds like a local, I would want the FBI. I did hear her say on NG at some point that if the FBI would request she do a poly that she would consider that. I don't blame her for not saying she would do it or wouldn't do it, she seems damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. I either heard or read that LE said they didn't say she 'failed' a poly, that the word 'deception' would be the word they would use. I don't know what to believe from LE because I don't know which LE agency things come from.

I will say that Billie did not actually 'walk out' of the poly. She took it, was told she failed, and continued questioning for several hours. It was around midnight (she had been there all day long, around 10 hours or so) when she said she was ready to call it a night, and would come back in the morning. LE gave her a ride home. So I have no idea why it was worded that she 'walked out'. That is not what I would call walking out.
I heard her explain this too or at least part of it on NG. NG has a way of getting part of an answer and then butting in to take a caller or to ask 'the experts' a question so no wonder these rumors get started.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 5 Empty Transcript: Peter Hyatt interview

Post by Nama Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:29 am

Transcript: Peter Hyatt interview.
If this interview isn't word for word what Clint said then he better notify the media or get on NG and let the public and LE know.
And if this interview is word for word and full of lies about Billie, then she better speak out.
We need a big dose of the truth!

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:48 am

thanks bjor.... i still really wonder how much of this Clint actually said. There are hardly even any quotes. That is why I wanted to hear the audio so bad.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next