Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+24
Sherlib
pepperann
samgoodwin
sdillard
dreitan
dlammo
Boston_Lady
pheobe
redcattex
bringthemhome
lisette
pepperacho
janie
Slys Hunny
artgal16
Praying For Faith
CritterFan1
charminglane
czgtz
raine1953
Nama
jeanne1807
gnreed
Wrapitup
28 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 20 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

If we don't laugh, we cry.
Keep it up.

charminglane

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 20 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:40 pm

CZ, I am so glad you are here. Can you please answer my question that I asked a few days ago about the poly's and the ativan? Thanks in advance.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Wrap, I'm sorry to say that I forgot what it was you wanted to know. Please remind me.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:59 pm

CZ, I am re-posting this hoping to get an answer. Thank you so much:

Post by Wrapitup on Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 1:14
OK, so here is what gets me. Shawn took Ativan not once, but twice..knowing BOTH times he was not suppose to. I can see that maybe he didn't know not to take it the first time. But, when they went ahead and scheduled his 2nd poly, he was told in no uncertain terms to not take any Ativan or probably anything. AND HE DOES IT ANYWAY. WHY? Maybe because he knows it will show deception? And, if Billie had the rx and gave him the pills, she is breaking the law. Especially if she gave him an Ativan the night before his Second Poly..and why would she do that? Or, did he freely go into his gf's medicine cabinet or purse?

Then, on his 3rd poly, it shows deception and he walks out as well, correct? Were all 3 poly's given by the same person? If so, who was it? If not, who was it?

I am sorry, but this is so frustrating and no, you are not on trial here and I hope I don't sound cross but Shawn and Billie know the answers to these questions and here you sit..defending Billie. I know I have said this before but you are truly a wonderful friend. I sincerely hope you don't get burned.

And, I swear I am really trying hard NOT to sound sarcastic, but could the above be WHY SA is a suspect?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Naomi Stewart
Sept. 26, 1988

She was arrested in Snyder, Texas in May 2010 for Failure to Identify/False information to LE.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 pm

How many children does Naomi have?
I know it is not that important to this case, just wondering.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Not sure how many children. I will find out tomorrow.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:15 pm

I believe you are correct, and he took Ativan before he was supposed to go in for the second scheduled poly knowing that he was not supposed to. I do not think that Billie gave him Ativan before the second poly, in fact, Billie was pretty pissed at him about having it in his system.

During the third poly, he walked out before the third and final phase was complete. From what I understand, it did not show deception, but rather there was a 'positive' reaction that Hailey might be in Scurry Co. The final phase was supposed to narrow down the area.

I believe that all of the polygraphs (to everyone) were administered by the same person - a man by the name of Matt, who lives in Big Spring. I do not know his last name.

And yes, I know that Billie had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance, and I will continue to stand by her.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:20 pm

czgtz wrote:I believe you are correct, and he took Ativan before he was supposed to go in for the second scheduled poly knowing that he was not supposed to. I do not think that Billie gave him Ativan before the second poly, in fact, Billie was pretty pissed at him about having it in his system.

During the third poly, he walked out before the third and final phase was complete. From what I understand, it did not show deception, but rather there was a 'positive' reaction that Hailey might be in Scurry Co. The final phase was supposed to narrow down the area.

I believe that all of the polygraphs (to everyone) were administered by the same person - a man by the name of Matt, who lives in Big Spring. I do not know his last name.

And yes, I know that Billie had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance, and I will continue to stand by her.

CZ: You know BD had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance? Would you be shocked if SA is found to be guilty?

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm

So, in essence, SA got into Billie's Ativan prescription knowing he had a poly the next day. If he were innocent, he would not have done that. He would want to take the poly and clear his name. That right there raises my hinky meter sky high. Yet, Billie still wants to be around him. There was a sighting of SA outside Billie's home earlier today, and then he walked in her house...

I don't know if you have children, but could you continue to "be friendly" with a man who steals your prescription pills to take a poly to clear his name when your son or daughter is missing?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm

cz,
Will you be part of the search tomorrow?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:26 pm

gn, at this point, I honestly would be surprised if Shawn is found guilty of anything.

Personally, IMO, LE has no physical or concrete evidence of anything. At all. I believe this for several reasons.

Furthermore, again just IMO, I think that LE rushed to name Shawn a suspect because they were under pressure from the public and the media from labeling Hailey a runaway at first. And Shawn (by his own idiotic actions) made a convenient suspect.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:28 pm

gnreed,
Thank you so much for the info about Naomi. I did some searching today but couldn't get the data.

If she has 5 kids, that would mean she was getting pregnant within a few months of giving birth every year since she was 15, which would be very curious. Wouldn't necessarily have anything to do with sweet Hailey, but still a curious situation, imo. Interested to see what you are able to find out about the number of children.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:30 pm

charming, no, I will not take part in a search for Hailey. While I realize that this is something that needs to be done, and areas need to be ruled out, I do not believe that Hailey is dead, and I refuse to walk out in the fields looking for a body. I do absolutely appreciate the people who are volunteering to search.

I will be going to the vigil in Snyder tomorrow with Billie. I am also going to see if the AL, who is hosting the dinner for the searchers, needs help serving, cleaning up, or anything else.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:30 pm

CZ, so you believe he won't be found guilty of anything because there is no evidence or you believe he is innocent?

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Thank you, cz. I volunteer at the VFW. I am sure your help at the Legion would be appreciated immensely.

Last edited by charminglane on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:36 pm

gn, I have given this a lot of thought. I really do not think that he is involved. I realize that there is a ton of circumstancial evidence pointing straight towards him, but I do not think that he is a criminal mastermind that could pull off a serious crime and fool LE agencies such as the FBI and SS.

I may very well be wrong. He could be guilty as sin. But I just don't see it.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Do you agree that it is not wise for Billie to take him in this soon without him being cleared? Also, we are not sure what LE has that we are not aware of.

Last edited by gnreed on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:39 pm

cz,
Someone on an earlier post said that the street where Hailey lives is pretty busy with kids and people outdoors in the late afternoon-or at least during winter break from school.
Is that true, in your experience?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:41 pm

So CZ do you have anyone in mind that you think is involved?
I just cant imagine after this much time that shes still alive. I also would think if I thought she was alive or dead Id be out searching reguardless. Id want to bring my friends child home anyway I could just to stop the wondering. JMO
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 pm

czgtz,
I don't think one has to be a criminal mastermind not to be arrested for some time. Just willing to lie and obstruct the investigation. The fact that he hasn't been arrested doesn't mean he's fooled LE - they've caught him lying and have named him a suspect. We know he is able and willing to lie about important matters to avoid repercussions; he and Billie told us so (the job, the Ativan, the 911 claim of Billie threatening suicide...). If this is a murder and he is a liar that has hidden the body well, it could take a while before an arrest is made. Doesn't make him a mastermind, just a really deplorable human being. JMO...

Last edited by truthbtold on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Doesn't make him a mastermind, just a really deplorable human being.

Nice!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:48 pm

CZ, I know alot of questions have been thrown at you in a very short length of time.
I apologize for that and thank you for being here.
You believe Hailey is not dead. We all want that to be true. I pray daily she isn't dead.
But why do you believe this? I know the drug problems C-City has. Do you believe her disappearance is drug related?

Last edited by gnreed on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by sweets Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:48 pm

charminglane wrote:You are correct. It is redcattex.
I believe they are a photographer. That is what I saw while searching yesterday.

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to expand somen a couple of things to the best of my knowledge. redcattex I believe ,is a local radio reporter. If I am correct she goes by "redcat" on another forum and I believe she does try to be unbiased inher reporting, imo, even tho I think it would be accurate to say she would lean more toward BD than CD. IMO. This being said due to some of the post I have seen hermake at other sites (WS is one of them) and I am pretty sure she was vetted by trish there as was czrt was as to the truthfulness of who they are.Trish (owner of WS) is very adamant of making sure you are who you say you are if you post as a insider there or professional, ect.imo.

redcattex and czrtz please correct me if I am wrong. Anyway, I personally have a lot of faith and believe these 2 are who they say they are and imo have tried to inform us to the best of thier knowledge what they have seen in these 2 camps and they were contionously berated and knocked down for their views on this other site except for by a few. Anyway, that is all jmo.

On NS she herself has stated on CD's and Connie Jones (CD's mother) FB pg. that she does have 5 children however she included HD and DD as hers also. So I guess she has really only given birth to 3 children. Baby C and son Isaiah and an older son (I think) but do not know his name. Connie Jones stated on her FB that she wanted everyone to know from her own mouth her history as ppl were talking about her as well. That she has been married 7 times and arrested (?) 1X for assault on a LE officer. This she posted on her FB but it has gone pvt. now so I can't link back to it so I will say for now imo. I also read that BD's mom has an arrest record but don't remember what all hers entails. All or most of my info has come from FB accts whether they were find Hailey or personal pages but until I am able to locate these I will say everything is JMO for now. None of this will help us find HD but may give us some more insight into the life she was born in to. jmo.

sweets

sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Thank you sweets for the info about Naomi. If that is confirmed, it makes much more sense that she would have 3 biological children at age 22.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:57 pm

charminglane wrote:You are correct. It is redcattex.
I believe they are a photographer. That is what I saw while searching yesterday.

Yes its who I thought..they report for a local radio station in/and around CCity..
NosyNeighbor
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:04 pm

On NS she herself has stated on CD's and Connie Jones (CD's mother) FB pg. that she does have 5 children however she included HD and DD as hers also. So I guess she has really only given birth to 3 children. Baby C and son Isaiah and an older son (I think) but do not know his name.
What is NS????
So, Naomi has given birth to 3 children, not 5...correct? Sweets, Welcome. You seem to know quite a bit.

I am aware of WS and all the discussion on that and w/all due respect, I truly don't care what Trisha does or doesn't do. I am certain that CZ is friends w/BD and RedCatTx is who she says she is.

We are poles apart from WS or any other crime blog and try our best to treat other members with respect.

That being said, I would love your take on this case. What do you think happened?

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Well, if that is true, I would think that IF the proceeds from Hailey merchandise were to go to the search someone would have heard it advertised on her own radio show as a selling point, as well as added it to the zazzle ad.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:05 pm

gn, my thoughts are this - anyone can be named a suspect for any crime. That does not mean the person is guilty. Even if said suspect is indicted by grand jury and arrested, it does not necessarily mean the person is guilty. Everyone is 'innocent until proven guilty', and deserves a fair trial.

Yes, I am sure that LE has information that they have not made public... but is that information enough to either clear or convict anyone? What if, God forbid, Hailey is never found? What if LE never actually 'clears' anyone? What then?

charming, there are probably at least 30-40 units in the housing project that begins across the street and a block down from Billie's house (I am guessing, I would have to go count them to be sure), so that would be a fair number of people just in that area. If you look at a satellite image, you can see how it is layed out.

Normally, the street that Billie's house faces is pretty quiet. Since Hailey disappeared, IMO both the amount of traffic around Billie's house and the number of people who are outside in a postition to look at her house have drastically increased. Lots of 'lookie loos'.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Thank you so much. It gives me a better picture.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Here is a picture of one of the items selling on Zazzle. I've never seen any of Hailey's family wearing the shirts or the hoodie that are for sale there. I doubt that the items are handmade; more likely they are ordered from some manufacturer.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 20 Tshirt_edited_1-p235740505606878471trdy_525
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:11 pm

czgtz wrote:gn, my thoughts are this - anyone can be named a suspect for any crime. That does not mean the person is guilty. Even if said suspect is indicted by grand jury and arrested, it does not necessarily mean the person is guilty. Everyone is 'innocent until proven guilty', and deserves a fair trial.

Yes, I am sure that LE has information that they have not made public... but is that information enough to either clear or convict anyone? What if, God forbid, Hailey is never found? What if LE never actually 'clears' anyone? What then?

charming, there are probably at least 30-40 units in the housing project that begins across the street and a block down from Billie's house (I am guessing, I would have to go count them to be sure), so that would be a fair number of people just in that area. If you look at a satellite image, you can see how it is layed out.

Normally, the street that Billie's house faces is pretty quiet. Since Hailey disappeared, IMO both the amount of traffic around Billie's house and the number of people who are outside in a postition to look at her house have drastically increased. Lots of 'lookie loos'.

Usually failed polys and walking out during questioning will make a person a suspect. Not to mention all of the other comments SA made to LE. I know you see all of this from a different angle as you are friends with BD and probably SA also.
Once BD takes another polygraph administered by the FBI and passes, I will start to soften on BD. Until then, not a chance.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:17 pm

W/all due respect, CZ...not just Anyone is named a suspect. I've been on this planet for 60 years and have never been arrested, much less named a suspect. As a retired PI, I can tell you that not everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Some are just plain guilty. No matter what our constitution says.

I agree with grneed. Maybe if you were not friends with BD, you might see this differently. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Once SA takes another polygraph administered by the FBI and passes, I will start to soften on SA. Until then, not a chance.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:21 pm

gn, I have absolutely no idea what has happened to Hailey. I think I have run every possible scenario through my head and rejected it at least a dozen times. I just pray a nearly constant prayer, and hold on to the hope that she is alive.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:23 pm

What happened to the "unnamed person?"
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:35 pm

gn, we will just have to agree to disagree on Billie. I know her, and there is no doubt in my mind that she has no knowledge of Hailey's disappearance. You never heard of her before Hailey went missing, and have formed the opposite opinion. We are not going to change each other's minds.

wrap, I agree that Shawn put himself in the postition of looking suspect by his own actions the day that Hailey disappeared. I have said many times that I don't know him that well - and I am not going to be put in a postition of defending him. I simply stated my opinion at this point. And admitted that I might be totally wrong about him. I hope that I am not for Billie's sake.

I am sure I would look at the whole situation differently if I was not Billie's friend...... just as all of you would look at it differently if you did know her as well as I do.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:38 pm

charming, I have heard from other people that his name is all over the place online. There is a rumor that he was arrested, but I have not been able to confirm it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:39 pm

CZ, I am not knocking you for standing by her. I am local as well and when I talk to people that claim to know Billie, they believe she knows what happened to Hailey. It's just not normal for a mother to remain with a suspect that is accused of harming her child. It's just not. Unless she knows something.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:41 pm

gn, are you sure that you are talking to people who really know Billie, or just know who she is?

edit... oops, saw 'claim' to know Billie.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by czgtz on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20