Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Think Happened to Haleigh??

+3
Juanita
TerryRose
Wrapitup
7 posters

Go down

What Do You Think Happened to Haleigh?? Empty What Do You Think Happened to Haleigh??

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:42 pm

There has been a lot of speculation, lot's of twists and turns to this case, not a lot of info being released, and several players/activities/boozing/drugging/arrests - but, Bottom Line: NO CLEAR TRAIL TO HALEIGH - EITHER DEAD OR ALIVE; so - the question bears asking: WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO HALEIGH??

Do you think she is still alive, and if so..who do you think has her? OR...........

Do you believe she is dead and gone, and if so...who did it and how did it happen??

Would love your take on this!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think Happened to Haleigh?? Empty Re: What Do You Think Happened to Haleigh??

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:37 pm

I wish i knew. It really bothers me that the cadaver dogs hit on the dumpster by Haleigh's house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think Happened to Haleigh?? Empty Re: What Do You Think Happened to Haleigh??

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:43 pm

t2smith wrote:I wish i knew. It really bothers me that the cadaver dogs hit on the dumpster by Haleigh's house.
I heard that the dogs hit on something that had nothing to do with a dead body or human decomp.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Since many details have not been released by LE, all we can do is literally speculate. My own personal speculation is this at the present time with present knowledge:
Everybody who knows something about the case is acting as though she is still alive---wasn't this said on the blog radio last Sunday that Wrap took part in? So I start with that premise that she is still alive, but I have formed a suspicion about the night she disappeared.
I believe that Misty put her and Jr. to bed, her clothed in the pink shirt---just like Misty said. Unknown and unobserved by Misty is that I believe that both children did not remain sleeping and that Haleigh herself was not still in bed when abducted. Jr. was observing the abduction also and therefore was not sleeping and probably not in bed because he was observing a bouncing couch which was not in the bedroom. I think Misty was telling the truth up to the point of putting them to bed.
When the children got back up, Misty was either in the bathroom, still sleeping soundly, or she wasn't in the home at all. I believe that Haleigh removed her own shirt (perhaps she spilled a drink on it or she may have wet the bed) and threw it where they always throw dirty clothes and because Misty wasn't there to see her, she reported to the cops that she was still wearing the pink shirt. Since Jr. does not mention anything about Misty, I assume Misty's innocence as far as any homicide would be concerned. Ron was at work and assumed to have an alibi.

Last edited by TerryRose on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 pm

i think Ron knows. I really think he does. the reason i think so is that tatoo on his leg. its a way for him to stop feeling so guilty.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:27 pm

Wrap, you KNOW what I think as we've had this discussion privately before.
I'm open minded and take all of the theories people have posted in to consideration, but I will be in total shock if it turns out haleigh is still alive...and I'll be the first to admit I was wrong, should that happen to be the case.
You know how you and I have that little "thing" where we just "feel" things, and I've felt the same throughout this whole case. I hope I'm wrong, but I WILL be Shocked 2 if it turns out she is still alive and well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Pray for Haleigh :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Alive, and the Sheffield's(crystal's family) are behind it.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:17 pm

charminglane wrote:Alive, and the Sheffield's(crystal's family) are behind it.
Yep, I now have the same take.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:40 pm

I think Haleigh was abducted by a person well known to the family after Misty left the kids alone. I think Haleigh is in heaven. I pray they find some trace of her but in Florida that is unlikely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:42 pm

wrap, I know you're not on here right now, but I just read your post above. Does this mean that what you thought all along is not what you think happened now?
And if so, can you tell me what changed your mind?
Because if this is true, then even though it's shady as crap, it would mean good news that Haleigh WOULD still be alive and taken care of. Can you help walk me thru this when you get a minute?
Thanks!!! confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:53 pm

After seeing what fysty just posted on a new thread, I am seriously having second thoughts.......Some shady things going on, I'm telling you Shocked 2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:25 am

I do believe and have for the last 3 months, that Haleigh is alive and well.. I also knew, that there are paid posters on all of the forums. Disagree, or have a different opinion than what they are paid to protect, and you end up in a whirlwind of attack.. My views are not popular, but they have remained consistant. I also believe that Ron knows just as much as Crystal.. And yes, in a sense misty is responsible, but in the form of her actions the weekend prior and the night that Haleigh went missing.
I have seen Kim's immediate response, which of course leads a band wagon to regain her support. If she had proof, that her conversations with the caller on Simon's show, that proved that caller was not telling the truth.. Think about, why go to the public with her chosen emails and denial.. Why would she not just set back and file a slander against the caller? Thats what Lawyers do, they wouldn't go to the public for support, the public makes up the jury.. Do I believe the caller on Simon's show.. You bet I do.. She is a country woman, who was so excited, nervous and finally had the opportunity to get her story out, that she let it fly. I am from Country people, and I can tell you in a heart beat.. Had this been me or My Mother or Sister.. we would not have acted or sounded any different.. There was nothing wrong in her behavior.
But, she is already being put into the box, of "What are these people smoking?" "Must be Crazy".. That has always been a bit of path people take when they want to dis-reguard the truth..

I knew from the beginning, that Kim would have to know everything about the taking of Haleigh. This validated my theory.
And if you honestly think that Kim is going to come out and say, Hey.. Yes, thats what I said.. Think again.. She is now treading water and looking for a safe haven and how to stay out of the way of the LE investigation, and be considered as obstructing justice... Anyone of us could have played the game with Kim, and received the same info, and had we put it out for the public to hear or see... We would be deemed, Crazy.. "Had it been me, I would have called kim myself and said, I'm calling in and telling everything I know.. you might want to listen in or call in and we can debate the issues, because the game is up"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:03 pm

mlee said:
I do believe and have for the last 3 months, that Haleigh is alive and well.. I also knew, that there are paid posters on all of the forums.

Mlee, Please explain in detail your insinutation of the above comment. I can guarantee you there are NO, repeat - NO PAID POSTERS ON MY FORUM OR BOARD!!

If you do not feel comfortable explaining the above on my public forum, please PM me.

Other than that, your comments are spot on.

Thanks!

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Juanita on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 pm

i think Ron knows. I really think he does. the reason i think so is that tatoo on his leg. its a way for him to stop feeling so guilty.

Didn't people pay for this tattoo? IMO if someone did pay for this tattoo it doesn't mean he actually wanted it. HE could have been offered by people to have it done and didn't want to turn them down because that could look suspect Suspect
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:14 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
Juanita on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Didn't people pay for this tattoo? IMO if someone did pay for this tattoo it doesn't mean he actually wanted it. HE could have been offered by people to have it done and didn't want to turn them down because that could look suspect Suspect
He could have said, "I really appreciate you all offering to pay for a tatoo, but I really don't have the time to sit for one as I am constantly looking for my daughter. Could you please donate the money you were going to spend for my tatoo to local law enforcement or any reliable and legal charity that is raising money for the search for my missing daughter?"

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:32 pm

He could have said, "I really appreciate you all offering to pay for a tatoo, but I really don't have the time to sit for one as I am constantly looking for my daughter. Could you please donate the money you were going to spend for my tatoo to local law enforcement or any reliable and legal charity that is raising money for the search for my missing daughter?"

And why has he already given up on the search for his daughter?? Why has any of them for the matter?.. So disturbing! 🇳🇴

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my spelling errors - hmmmm)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:43 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:

And why has he already given up on the search for his daughter?? Why has any of them for the matter?.. So disturbing! 🇳🇴
Cause maybe he knows not only that she is alive but where she is???? He just got paid a large sum of money, too.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:08 pm

All I can do is hope that LE has NOT given up on this case and that they are just sitting back waiting for someone to slip ... THAT now being... KM!! She is digging her self into a bigger hole by the minute.. does she really think that LE is going to like her going around and telling people she has and shares inside information the LE? I feel her ship is sinking!! :nanadedodo:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:30 am

t2smith wrote:I wish i knew. It really bothers me that the cadaver dogs hit on the dumpster by Haleigh's house.
yeah I agree with you t
the dogs hit dumpsters three diff times three diff dogs they hit on cadaver smell in exact same location
I dont believe Crystal has the lil girl and if she took her it makes no sense why she didnt take her baby? but then again folks not making much sense to me anymore I feel like the world has gone crazy.
what I think happened is I think she was killed after school and taht si why Ron was late for work, he and Misty devised thsi plan he knew he needed his job he knew he needed an alibi he didnt trust Misty to not look stupid so he wanted her to wait till he got home to report it,
I think she cleaned up the evidence you can dig a deep hole in sand very fast down there and cover it up and no one be the wiser if you go a few feet it wont smell you also have sink holes wells and lime holes, not counting alligators swamp areas etc etc etc wild hoars etc
I will be shocked if she is found alive, I had a friend wh once said men get tattoos of children or their names written on themselves to state to the world they are a good father to cover up the truth.
To me him getting tattoo of her on his leg shows he knows she is dead he chose his leg so he could cover it up when needed , he made major life changes while she was missing , he moved right away-most parents stay incase child comes back-last known place and all , he got married one month after her disappearance-showing he was not worried about her missing out on a new life adventure with them -showing to me that he was mobving on with his life, he got a tattoo- to show he loved his daughter to hsi buddies and teh world cause that si how his mind thinks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 pm

what if she is in a better place?? idk it may sound stupid or just wishfull thinking.. but it would be cool that if she is alive for her to be in a better place than at home. her life didn't sound very good at home, an abusive parent, an absent parent, druggie teenange babysitter ect..... if she is found and returned home, well there's really no future there
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:57 pm

adelacruz Today at 1:24 pm

what if she is in a better place?? idk it may sound stupid or just wishfull thinking.. but it would be cool that if she is alive for her to be in a better place than at home. her life didn't sound very good at home, an abusive parent, an absent parent, druggie teenange babysitter

I know how you feel!! We can only hope right?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:23 pm

I always remember a pastor saying something like, "I feel like she's close to home" and that's always bugged the hell out of me. Casey ruined it. The Cantu case has twice ruined it for me. I hope the cops didn't rule out "men of the cloth" and not question those in the area.

"That pastor over there, that man of God, he said God told him she was alive, nearby and safe, and he's never been wrong, and if he tells you something, you can take it to the bank," grandfather Johnny Sheffield said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18709184/detail.html

Last edited by lovemysam on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added article link)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:10 pm

[quote="lovemysam"]I always remember a pastor saying something like, "I feel like she's close to home" and that's always bugged the hell out of me. Casey ruined it. The Cantu case has twice ruined it for me. I hope the cops didn't rule out "men of the cloth" and not question those in the area.

"That pastor over there, that man of God, he said God told him she was alive, nearby and safe, and he's never been wrong, and if he tells you something, you can take it to the bank," grandfather Johnny Sheffield said.

----------------------------------------------------------
Ugh, ugh and more ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x Just MOO!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:21 pm

[/quote] lovemysam Today at 3:23 pm

I always remember a pastor saying something like, "I feel like she's close to home" and that's always bugged the hell out of me. Casey ruined it.quote]

And it turned out to be true, so what else are we to do, but speculate Suspect
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:14 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
lovemysam Today at 3:23 pm

I always remember a pastor saying something like, "I feel like she's close to home" and that's always bugged the hell out of me. Casey ruined it.quote]

And it turned out to be true, so what else are we to do, but speculate Suspect[/quote]
Casey was (for once) telling the truth because she KNEW where Caylee was. Wonder if the family members in this case are doing exactly what Casey did. :?: :idea:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 pm

[quote="

"That pastor over there, that man of God, he said God told him ------"

I am always very skeptical of anyone who makes the claim that "God talks to them" directly, since I think most of them just fool themselves, to be honest with you. JMO. At the same time, I sure hope he is right no matter how he got that message!
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:16 am

No, I don't believe the whole "God told him" part.

The part that now always jumps out at me is when someone just "knows" someone is "nearby and safe." I didn't realize, also, that hearing this was reported by grandfather Sheffield.

I think it's important to pay attention to little tidbits.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:50 am

Good morning everyone.

Let me preface this post by saying this is only my opinion. I don't have any inside information other than my own experience of growing up in a small town in Florida that appears to be alot like Satsuma.

I believe that Ron and Misti both know exactly what happened to Haleigh.

I believe that Ron is a informant for a LE agency other than PCSO. One higher up the chain.

I believe that Haleigh was taken to teach Ron, (and other informants), a lesson. Ron just happened to be the one that was chosen to be the example.

I believe the one thing that wasn't counted on was the national attention that this case got early on and the fact that Crystal is not giving up along with some other people.

I believe that as outsiders, it really doesn't matter what Cobra and KP do. They are outsiders and the people of Satsuma won't trust them.

I believe that LE in Putnam County knows all of the above and might even know where Haleigh is and that is why all searches have been canceled, or not allowed.

I believe that Haleigh is no longer for this world. I beleve that it is highly possible that LE already have the body.

Again, this is all just my personal opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:06 am

You Go Girl
Native Alien wrote:Good morning everyone.

Let me preface this post by saying this is only my opinion. I don't have any inside information other than my own experience of growing up in a small town in Florida that appears to be alot like Satsuma.

I believe that Ron is a informant for a LE agency other than PCSO. One higher up the chain.

I believe that Haleigh was taken to teach Ron, (and other informants), a lesson. Ron just happened to be the one that was chosen to be the example.

I believe the one thing that wasn't counted on was the national attention that this case got early on and the fact that Crystal is not giving up along with some other people.

I believe that as outsiders, it really doesn't matter what Cobra and KP do. They are outsiders and the people of Satsuma won't trust them.

I believe that LE in Putnam County knows all of the above and might even know where Haleigh is and that is why all searches have been canceled, or not allowed.

I believe that Haleigh is no longer for this world. I beleve that it is highly possible that LE already have the body.

You Go Girl You Go Girl Could not have said it better myself.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:12 am

CritterFan1 wrote:You Go Girl
Native Alien wrote:Good morning everyone.

You Go Girl You Go Girl Could not have said it better myself.
Ron is not an informant and never has been. He merely dropped dime on his drug dealers to avoid jail time.

If Haleigh was taken, it was by someone that knows her very well and she went w/them willingly.

I think it speaks Volumes if they would not think this case would draw media attention.

Crystal (IMO) has already "given up" for lack of better words.

All K is doing is attempting to divert Cobra from finding Haleigh.

Cobra is pretty well liked by the locals as he has helped several of them and blends in well.

If PCSO knows where she is and is keeping this under wraps, shame on them.

I believe she is alive and not in Florida but is being well taken care of.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:34 pm

I believe without a doubt she is dead.
I believe Ron and Misty know this.
I believe Crystal knows it by now simply because she has not reappeared.
I believe something si really wrong down there , I grew up there it was not like that peopel cared about their children.
I believe drugs have changed an entire generation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:17 am

Wrap, if I remember right, you at the begining had a totally diffrent take on what happened to Haleigh. I'm trying to read all the back post to get up to date, I have admittedly been absent from class for many weeks 😢 . What has happened to cause you to change course on Haleigh? BTW, I do pray she is safe and well cared for, just suprised to read your opinions. I do know you have lots of sources but would appreciate a shout out! Thanks in advance!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:28 am

This case totally baffles me. There are some red flags that are raised by everyone involved. The initial 911 call has inconsistencies.
The back door being propped open also raises a flag. Misty did not know what Haliegh was wearing. Was there any proof the lock was pop locked on the backdoor? Why did the person who took Haliegh feel comfortable enough to turn and leave a light on? Haliegh's mattress was on the floor and not raised, the person had to bend all the way down to pick her up, yet no sound occured and Misty was in the bed four feet from her as well as her little brother.
I think Ron and Misty got married because of the pressure of him being with a minor. I think you are all right that this town has it's problems and drugs have prevailed over normal lifestyles or rather what we would deem as normal. Crystal is small town and uneducated but appears to give up when it comes to fighting for her kids. She simply gives gives in. I too think Haliegh is no longer with us. Something happened to her and someone knows something. It has been too long and speculation about her being with someone else seems far-fetched. Haliegh needed ongoing treatment for her Turner's Syndrome. There is only so long you can keep a lid on that if she was alive. I am not walking in any of their shoes so I certainly do not know if their grieving is real or not, but it seems as if everyone has moved on and Haliegh will become one of many missing children that are never found. This is simply my humble opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:56 am

michele c wrote:Wrap, if I remember right, you at the begining had a totally diffrent take on what happened to Haleigh. I'm trying to read all the back post to get up to date, I have admittedly been absent from class for many weeks 😢 . What has happened to cause you to change course on Haleigh? BTW, I do pray she is safe and well cared for, just suprised to read your opinions. I do know you have lots of sources but would appreciate a shout out! Thanks in advance!!
I changed my mind once I found out that Ron WAS at work from 4:30PM until 3AM. Also, much ado w/KP and Crystal, some I cannot actually say at this point in time. I do think Misty saw who took Haleigh but was so f'd up that she was in a full on blackout and has little, if any, memory of it. I also believe that Ron knows she is alive - may not necessarily know exactly where she is but knows she is alive and safe. More to come so stay tuned!!

Michelle C said:
I think Ron and Misty got married because of the pressure of him being with a minor.
That may be, but I also think Ron shared w/Misty that he knows where Haleigh is and Misty threatened to run to LE if he didn't marry her. I also think Misty is probably with child at this point. This last point is purely speculation.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:53 pm

OK Wrap and Fysty I am going to do my best here and try and figure out what the newest and latest info that has come out leads up to HL now possibly being alive! This is my theory and I am all ears from you to if you want to fill in the blanks or holla at me if I am off here.... but....

CS (Crystal) (or someone known to her possibly the cousin that was in satsuma then left quickly afterward?) took HL because she was PO'd about the child support courtdate that was going to require serious sanctions.

CS doesn't realize how much media would surround HL's abduction so she sends her off to a relative out of state so she won't be found at her house.

KP(Kim) comes into the picture and gets her to start HaLeighbug Foundation which turns into Profit for everyone involved...

CS seems to like this $$ coming in and since HL is fine where ever she is at, then why not stop raking in the $$.

Ron gets paid for his back child support (mayebe more) and that is why he doesn't care about finding HL anymore...

Kim has gone and screwed this all up because she opened up her big fat mouth and thinks she is the shiznit and that pisses the LE off so they use the call in about the horse being buried as a reason to: a) CYA Move, aka Cover their asses for not searching properly before; b) to throw that in KP's face to show her she ain't the shiznit...

Which brings up to NOW, and hopefully LE will follow the $ trail which I hope leads to an ALIVE HL and FINALLY shiznit will go Down in Satsuma.....

:idk:

Last edited by mommyof3kids on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : darn spelling...err)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:57 pm

mommy!! sounds good, but one question, how about misty?? how does she come in in all this??
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 pm

y adelacruz Today at 4:57 pm

mommy!! sounds good, but one question, how about misty?? how does she come in in all this??

She's just a drug addict partying biatch that slept thru it all and that is why she couldn't remember what HL was wearing, becuase she was to messed up to remember!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Mommy of 3 wrote "CS (Crystal) (or someone known to her possibly the cousin that was in satsuma then left quickly afterward?) took HL because she was PO'd about the child support courtdate that was going to require serious sanctions."
One question about this part of your theory: Wasn't it Misty's cousin from Tennessee that was in Satsuma, not Crystal's? I doubt that Crystal would be close to Misty's cousin?---if I am right about this? :idk:
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:02 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:

She's just a drug addict partying biatch that slept thru it all and that is why she couldn't remember what HL was wearing, becuase she was to messed up to remember!

huh!! i like how you think! this can all very be true! and if it is i hope that HL is in a safe place! do you think maybe she was sold or something? all this is very weird, i hope we can all find out the truth soon...
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:08 pm

by TerryRose Today at 5:01 pm

Mommy of 3 wrote "CS (Crystal) (or someone known to her possibly the cousin that was in satsuma then left quickly afterward?) took HL because she was PO'd about the child support courtdate that was going to require serious sanctions."
One question about this part of your theory: Wasn't it Misty's cousin from Tennessee that was in Satsuma, not Crystal's? I doubt that Crystal would be close to Misty's cousin?---if I am right about this?

If I remember correctly and PLEASE anyone correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't their a cousin of CS that just happend to be in Satsuma the same time HL went missing and then they were reported to have left shortly after? Wasn't he even a SO??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:13 pm

by adelacruz Today at 5:02 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:

huh!! i like how you think! this can all very be true! and if it is i hope that HL is in a safe place! do you think maybe she was sold or something? all this is very weird, i hope we can all find out the truth soon...

Where is Wrap when I need her????
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:17 pm

It was Misty's cousin. Supposedly he had abused Misty when she was younger.
Other than that-this is how I totally think it went down.
KP is shaking her money maker.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 pm

charminglane Today at 6:17 pm

It was Misty's cousin. Supposedly he had abused Misty when she was younger.
Other than that-this is how I totally think it went down.
KP is shaking her money maker.

Oh Duh.. oops... :oops:

Well, I knew it was a cousin at least, LOL. So who do you think snatched her up? CS? Or who else?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:35 pm

It was Misty cousin alright and supposedly he was checked out and cleared. Kind of like they have searched thoroughly for Haleigh. NOT We just heard they did not search Crystals until last week. LE has done a horrible job with this case. :bom:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:02 pm

My question is if Haliegh is still alive who is taking her to the doctor for her Turners? Doctors have an oath but a missing child would have to be reported by law.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 pm

lindamarie Today at 6:35 pm

It was Misty cousin alright and supposedly he was checked out and cleared. Kind of like they have searched thoroughly for Haleigh. NOT We just heard they did not search Crystals until last week. LE has done a horrible job with this case

Maybe LE should Re-check their entire case and start from the beginning..... No, then they would have to admit they screwed up affraid
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:51 am

Wow. Great theory(s) here. I tend to agree w/you, Mommy.

I do not think any cousin on either side was involved in the taking of HaLeigh. I will say that whoever took her knew HaLeigh well - thus no struggle and no forced entry. I believe that "they" were going to take both kids but Misty came back from partying, actually saw who was taking the kids; however..she was completely f'd up to the point that the next day, she only remembers bits and pieces as she was in a black-out - that is why her story keeps changing. I believe since Misty returned, they decided to leave Jr. behind and just take HaLeigh. I also believe she is in another state, is doing well, probably being home schooled.

Have no clue if anyone is taking her to a doctor or not.

But, I believe that her breathing machine and some of her fave toys were taken (this is speculation on my part - as is all of the above).

As far as Kim, from what I have heard and read, she is knee deep in debt and since she or Jeremiah Reagan are not coming forward with public records on the monies taken in for the HLBug Center, that as long as HaLeigh remains "missing", the money keeps flowing right into KP's pocket.

Also, Crystal only owed $4K in child support, but the "mysterious Texas donar" paid $12K and the money went straight to Kim to be dispursed to Ron.

These are all things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmm. :?: Dollar Signs
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:19 am

Thanks Wrap for your comments.... I really think that whoever took HL knew about her disease and was already prepared... Hint Hint... ;) :roll:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:35 am

mommyof3kids wrote:Thanks Wrap for your comments.... I really think that whoever took HL knew about her disease and was already prepared... Hint Hint... ;) :roll:
"Hint Hint" duly noted!! :!:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down