Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images taken of the stain in Casey Anthony’s trunk.

Go down

Images taken of the stain in Casey Anthony’s trunk. Empty Images taken of the stain in Casey Anthony’s trunk.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:04 pm

lindamarie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The recent discovery contained a handful of images taken of the stain in Casey Anthony’s trunk. If you recall, FBI Intelligence Analyst Karen Cowan made the following remarks in an internal email dated September 30, 2008:
Of note, I also requested the photos that were taken in the processing of the trunk. A very interesting photo exists of the trunk liner, which you have, which highlights the very large stain. If you look closely at this photo, there appears to be the outline or silhouette of a child in the fetal position. You can make out what may be the back, bottom, and legs most clearly. The image is best viewed on a computer screen, rather than a printout, but several of us can see this image and agree there is good chance we are seeing something significant. What can we do with this? Can this be enhanced? Can this be used to further process that liner focusing on certain areas of this stain? Would it be beneficial to send the photo and the
liner to the Body Farm for further analysis? Help. I can send you the photo electronically if you would like to query some folks.
Posted on March 24th, 2010 by JWG on the Hinky Meter
This is, of course, my own speculation as to how Caylee was tossed into her mother’s trunk based on the rather poor photographs I had to work with. Nevertheless, doing this little piece of work really drove home the indignity of what Casey Anthony did to her daughter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down