Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand!

+12
jeanne1807
laga
Bombshell
lisette
cherylz
NiteSpinR
Heike
TerryRose
artgal16
Nama
Wrapitup
raine1953
16 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 4 Empty Re: Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand!

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Absolutely NO emotion from Casey when Kronk says he put the stick in the skull eyesocket.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 4 Empty Re: Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand!

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Roy Kronk saying he put a stick in the eye socket of Caylee's skull isn't even affecting Casey in the least. Unbelievable!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:12 pm

What a mess. They are really going after George, Cindy and Lee sitting in the courtroom. But then I think to myself they could watch it all night on tv..thats about all they show on must court chanels.

So what is the difference. I guess if they get called up right after somebody testifies..that would make a difference.

I do know one thing. I can't wait for this fiasco to be over.

Liars Convention.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Kronk said he lifted skull on December 11 through eye socket.. Voice cracked.. Casey showed NO EMOTION per Kathi Belich, WFTV
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:16 pm

I keep asking..How did he hit on the exact spot Caylee was. That makes me think something was fishy.

If he was relieving himself..why go into the woods. Why not just go in a couple of feet. How in the heck did he find her 20 feet in with snakes and gaters and things that go whoosh in the night?

I understand that a lot of bodies are found by hikers or can collectors. But not the circumstances I described above. Makes no sense to me.
thinking
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:17 pm

lindamarie wrote:Kronk said he lifted skull on December 11 through eye socket.. Voice cracked.. Casey showed NO EMOTION per Kathi Belich, WFTV

That is something else that has puzzled me. If he lifted the skull up how could they know what vines were growing where?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Actually I think Kronk is holding his own against Mason quite well - I think the jurors will see it that way as well, this hapless guy finds something and has a heck of a time reporting it because of the stupidity and bureaucracy of most of these agencies - really they are so stupid sometimes. It galls me
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:19 pm

Jeanne he gently lifted it up and put it back down with care. He is doing very well. He chocked with emotion when he talked about seeing that was a little skull.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Kronk says his son was mistaken about phone call where Kronk allegedly told son he was going to be famous.
Well thanks to KC he is famous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 4 Empty @ Artgal

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Artgal, here it is. I tried to get the exact words until Kronk's last answer.....he sort of stumbled and stuttered.

Mason repeating a question to and answer from Kronk in a previous interview.....
Question to Kronk: Do you believe the bag you saw in August was the same plastic bag that you saw in December?
Answer by Kronk: Yes sir
Mason: Do you remember that question and answer?
Kronk: Yes sir.
Mason: Were you attempting to tell the truth at that time?
Kronk: I was told that it was the same bag, so yes sir, I never came to that conclusion on my own.
Mason: You were told that it was the same bag?
Kronk: Well no not really; I shouldn't have said it that way. I don't know, I really don't remember. If I said yes, then yes it is.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:45 pm

artgal16 wrote:Actually I think Kronk is holding his own against Mason quite well - I think the jurors will see it that way as well, this hapless guy finds something and has a heck of a time reporting it because of the stupidity and bureaucracy of most of these agencies - really they are so stupid sometimes. It galls me

You are sooooo right. They wanted to cruise around but never get out of their cars and especially in alligater, snake infested waters.

Chicago is having a real problem with Flash mobs. A big group of kids cell phoning each other when they find a victim and converging on that person..robbing and sometimes hurting them. So they are taking cops out of cars and putting them on the street. Boy are they crying over that.

They want to patrol, pull over, tell them to move along and drive off.

But Chicago has a "New Sheriff" in town..a new mayor. So things are a changing. lol
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:50 pm

lindamarie wrote:Kronk says his son was mistaken about phone call where Kronk allegedly told son he was going to be famous.
Well thanks to KC he is famous.

LOL LM he sure is. You gave me a chuckle with that one.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:53 pm

I am thinking about what LM said and I responded too.

This lying, killer mother has ruined so many lives and injured so many people in their hearts.

Who in the world could or will ever recover from being associated with Casey Anthony.

I hope they hang her high. That at least will give them some closure. If this jury was to find her innocent..wow. I think the country would erupt.

Quick story. My husband went to the foot doctor today and she and him were discussing..what else..Casey.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Now Kronk says that didn't happen. Mason says forget statement, what is the truth. Kronk says it didn't fall or roll out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Dr. Glass's take on George's testimony about River Cruz. NOT good!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Trying to tie Kronk needing money for a repair to his vehicle and Kronk finding the body the following day is totally off kilter. What does one have to do with the other?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Roy Kronk did a very good job on the stand. The defense can not tie him to the Anthony family, home, the neighborhood , autos, computer, laundry bag or anything!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:29 pm

The defense did absolutely no damage to Kronk or the States case in my opinion Kronk held his own
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:37 pm

BJ thank you I missed that comment. thanks for posting but Im still kind of confused as to what the significance was exactly. It seems Kronk misspoke but I guess it could taken another way. I have to listen to the whole repeat tonight been watching in and out.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:42 pm

I can't stand what they've tried to do to Kronk to save KC. I haven't heard all the testimony so I don't know what has come out this afternoon.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:42 pm

I don't remember hearing anything about this witness in the past. Must have been :zzzzz: . His testimony about his and Kronk's conversation about skulls and swamps etc isn't good for the prosecution.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:45 pm

If this witness said to Kronk after Caylee was found, "I told you she was in there" then why don't they go after him for being the person that put Caylee in the area where she was found?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Loved that. "What KC said to her mother one time." LDB: "Are you talking about the "close to home" comment?" Dean: "Yes." Ha Ha
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:49 pm

This is ridiculous. Bozo doesn't what he is doing, they spend more time w/the state objecting and JB sustaining. It's happening as I am typing.

Move on, please!!!!

Let's get River Cruz in here to wake everyone up and then get the ice queen on the stand.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm

So after Dean testified - it seems to me a lot of these guys said it would be a good place to hide a body and
also because Casey said she thought Caylee was "close to home" too bad the police didnt think if it! Now that I think of it, the police should always talk to the guys that work sanitation, meter readers, street cleaners, etc for good insight for the neighborhood because they are the most familiar with the surroundings - in this case it certainly could have helped!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next