Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO

+20
southerntraveler
charminglane
emmaquaz
gavinsgrammy
mommyof3kids
sballkuhns
proudjmmom
Ruth Sampson
HippyChick2
Nama
pickwick2011
janie
jeanne1807
NiteSpinR
Wrapitup
cherylz
laga
raine1953
Slys Hunny
artgal16
24 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 15 Empty Re: Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: Pat Brown comment- Love it!

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 15 Empty Re: Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO

Post by charminglane Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:44 pm

fingertap Love it, too!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:06 pm

Me three.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Just turned on JVM - she is saying there is unbelievable beaking news on Lisa Irwin case - if anyone finds anything please post - right now they still have on the Jackson trial on HLN
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Well she just came on and said something about a connection between the girl with the pink hair and the homeless man and also the man in the white t-shirt has been identified. Sounds like a bunch of hype to get us to watch her show!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:13 pm

Ok pink hair is now saying something like 8 people lived in the house where she lived and her ex boyfriend was Jersey the homeless man. The cell phone was a prepaid
phone. Also a guest on JVM says he thinks police already know what happened and that we should see things moving fast from now on.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:26 pm

The number of the girl with the pink hair was written on Debbies hand? Has anyone else heard this? That is a definite and very strange connection. No link I just heard this on JVM show tonight - will see if I can find this on the net.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 pm

I just turned on JVM, unfortunately I missed everything you're talking about. Hopefully I'll be able to catch it on NG.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:53 pm

I cant find anything about the phone number from the 2:30 am call being written on Debbies hand on line so I will also be watching NG to see what they say.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:02 pm

I have said from the beginning I think drugs were involved in all of this.

I don't think there was a thing wrong with any of those phones. They were charged up and paid up and working. None of them were JI's phones. He had his own. All of them were ready to go.

So then I ask who uses three phones. Answer that question and you will be on your way to solving this mystery.

Hummmm. MOO opinion..of course.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Watching NG, but with JVM now Im really confused as she is now saying call came in at 8:30pm not 2:30am? And now no talk about the cell phone number being written on Debbies hand which she just reported on her own show?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:03 pm

I heard 8:30 too! No, didn't hear about the # being written on Debbies's hand either. I don't get it either!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Ok so now maybe at least for the story about the pink-hair's number being written on Debbies hand - that is what the police told her when they interviewed her about the phone call. It might have been a ruse to get her to admit she talked to Debbie - so might not be true.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 pm

HLN released that the number was written on the back of pink hair's hand.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Huh? that makes less sense than the other way around - at least I think it does. This is a really weird case.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Oh, Brother! This is getting curiousier and curiouser.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 am

Statement written by Joe Taco for Debbie and Jeremy:

After hearing there was a press conference and listening to Mrs. Short's statement we are further convinced that we made the correct decision. One of the reasons we relieved Mrs. Short was because she was holding her own press conferences, making statements to the media, and giving tours of the home that we were finding out about after the fact. Moreover, we learned the FBI felt Mrs. Short wasn't being productive in the relationship between the family and the agency.

We want the focus to remain where it should always have been which is on the search for Lisa. Mr Tacopina has secured very prestigious local lawyers to join the team representing the family.

We will not be answering any further question at this time regarding Mrs. Short.

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin

Wow, talk about a slap in the face to Cyndy Short
they have secured "prestigious local lawyers" - I guess
that says that Cyndy Short is not prestigious!

source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:13 am

Has anyone heard if the two boys are back in school. She is the stepmom to the eight year old. They won't be able to keep these kids quite forever, (if they know anything). Just a thought.

Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:46 am

Kansas City lawyer Cyndy Short said Monday she believes Lisa Irwin’s parents had nothing to do with their infant daughter’s disappearance four weeks ago.

Although she no longer represents the Northland couple, Short vowed to continue to assist in the search for Lisa, who was 10 months old when she vanished Oct. 4 from her parents’ home on North Lister Avenue.

On Monday, Short offered more details about why she was dropped as the local co-counsel for Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.

Short said she learned that her services no longer were needed through media reports, not from the parents’ New York lawyer, Joe Tacopina. Short said that when she contacted Bradley and Irwin, they told her they thought it would be best for them to work with Tacopina.

“Mr. Tacopina and I were not able to work as a team,” Short said at a Monday morning news conference outside her Westport office. “Our goals and approach were so different that one of us had to go. And that someone is me.”

Short said she thought the parents’ legal team should pay more attention to gathering support and information locally. Tacopina was more interested in national exposure of the case, she said.

“Our approaches were very different,” Short said. “I was here for 10 days working on the case, and Mr. Tacopina was in Rome.”

“After hearing there was a press conference and listening to Mrs. Short’s statement we are further convinced that we made the correct decision,” Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin said in a prepared statement. “One of the reasons we relieved Mrs. Short was because she was holding her own press conferences, making statements to the media, and giving tours of the home that we were finding out about after the fact.”

The statement said Tacopina had secured local lawyers to join the team representing the family.

Capt. Steve Young, a police spokesman, said Monday there were no new developments in the case.

Short said her firm would continue to solicit tips on Lisa’s whereabouts. The firm created and maintains a website and has produced new fliers and will distribute them, she said.

Short said her team had volunteered more than 700 hours in services to Lisa’s parents.

“When I got involved in this case, I did it to stand up for Jeremy and Deborah and to prevent any kind of wrongful arrest or conviction,” Short said.

Short said it was Tacopina’s decision, not hers, to cancel a media tour of the couple’s home and delay another police interview with Lisa’s brothers.

“Mr. Tacopina thought when he asked me to get involved, that I would be less aggressive, maybe less involved than what I was, maybe just answer or do things he asked me to do,” she said. “But when you are brought into a case as co-counsel, you work and you work hard and you work every day, which is what we have done.”

source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:15 am

Charlotte Furman wrote:Has anyone heard if the two boys are back in school. She is the stepmom to the eight year old. They won't be able to keep these kids quite forever, (if they know anything). Just a thought.
welcome2 to VH Charlotte! That's a good question, I don't know the answer to it thou', I haven't read anything about it. You're right, they cannot keep those boys quiet for very long unless they plan on holding them hostage for the rest of their lives. I really feel horrible for those boys, they know things that young children should never know. Kind of reminds me of Susan Cox Powell's boys. So sad.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:45 pm

I wish we knew the height of Debby and Jeremy's bed. Most pillowtop mattresses are pretty high off the ground. If baby Lisa had been in that bed with Deb and boys, she could have easily been knocked off and could have fallen JUST RIGHT on her neck and it could have been broke. JMO and a theory! If Deb was in her drunken state, didn't even hear the fall, boys could have been zonked out! Then Jeremy comes home to find baby dead on the floor some hours after it happens . In shock he wakes up Drunk Deb in the process waking up boys, so they make boys go to their own room and fear loosing the boys over child neglect they figure away to cover it up. I think this could be why Jeremy shows NO emotion. In his mind, the baby is gone and he knows it! as always this is JMO!

Where is baby Lisa 🇳🇴
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 15 Empty Deborah's brother leaves with detectives

Post by Nama Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:15 pm

A maternal uncle of missing baby Lisa Irwin is voluntarily meeting Tuesday with Kansas City Police Department detectives.

The man is the brother of Debbie Bradley. He was with his sister on the afternoon of Oct. 3 when Bradley purchased a box of wine and food items at a Northland grocery store.

Bradley has said she drank enough that night to pass out drunk. Jeremy Irwin, Lisa's father, called 911 about 4 a.m. Oct. 4 to say that his daughter had been snatched from her crib by a kidnapper while he was on an electrical job and while Bradley was sleeping.

Police say they still want to re-interview Irwin and Bradley. Police last interviewed them on Oct. 8 and restrictions have been placed on all interviews since Oct. 5, authorities told KCTV5.

But on Tuesday, two members of the Kansas City, MO police department came to the home on North Walrond where the parents had been staying before leaving Friday night.

The two detectives left with the maternal uncle after half an hour inside the home.

Police have not said why they made the house visit.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:40 pm

My feeling is that the police there are probably very upset about all these lawyers and the way Taco swept in and has spirited the suspects away. I think they are hell-bent on solving this case - and we hope they do!.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:42 pm

BJ wrote:A maternal uncle of missing baby Lisa Irwin is voluntarily meeting Tuesday with Kansas City Police Department detectives.

The man is the brother of Debbie Bradley. He was with his sister on the afternoon of Oct. 3 when Bradley purchased a box of wine and food items at a Northland grocery store.

Bradley has said she drank enough that night to pass out drunk. Jeremy Irwin, Lisa's father, called 911 about 4 a.m. Oct. 4 to say that his daughter had been snatched from her crib by a kidnapper while he was on an electrical job and while Bradley was sleeping.

Police say they still want to re-interview Irwin and Bradley. Police last interviewed them on Oct. 8 and restrictions have been placed on all interviews since Oct. 5, authorities told KCTV5.

But on Tuesday, two members of the Kansas City, MO police department came to the home on North Walrond where the parents had been staying before leaving Friday night.

The two detectives left with the maternal uncle after half an hour inside the home.

Police have not said why they made the house visit.

Thanks for this update BJ I think this is very intresting! Last Thursday LE searched the pond that was very close to the Northland grocery store. I wonder if Debbie's brother knows more than he is telling the police. We still don't know for sure if baby Lisa was alive when her brother took her to the store. Who was watching Lisa and the boys if she was alive? Maybe she died much earlier in the day and her brother helped her hide the body?
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Jeremy was watching Lisa while Debbie was at the store. He leaves at 5;30 or so - Debbie was at the market at 5. I also heard that there were two receipts
one for the wine - the other for baby food. Was she hiding the wine purchase from Jeremy?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:45 pm

I also heard (or read?) the same thing about two receipts, unless she's on food stamps that's suspicious to me.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Could it also to have been a reason for her to show the receipt later (forgetting about the store video camera)
to prove that she was still buying baby things for Lisa?
"See if I did something to my child, why would I be buying baby food" type of reasoning - also I heard she only bought one jar of baby food. I found that odd too.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Last week, a Kansas City Star reporter asked defense lawyer John Picerno for his thoughts on client interviews with police.

“My own view is that my clients should never talk to police,” Picerno told reporter Mark Morris, for a story that was published Saturday. “I tell them, ‘The prisons are full of people who talked to the police. The police are going to do what they are going to do, with or without your cooperation and your statement.”

Today, New York lawyer Joe Tacopina announced that Picerno would be his new partner in the high-profile case involving missing baby Lisa Irwin. Police have said they aren’t happy with the cooperation they’ve received from Lisa’s parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley. They say they need the parents to consent to separate interviews. Based on what Picerno told The Star, that seems unlikely. In fact, my guess is that Picerno’s frank dislike of police interviews helped him get the job.

Frankly, I’m not sure why any local lawyer would want it. Tacopina made it clear in his well-publicized split with Cyndy Short, his first local co-counsel, that his Kansas City counsel had best not act independently or talk to the media. Punchy interviews are Tacopina’s domain — even if he has to talk about a high-profile Kansas City case from Rome, which is where the networks caught up with him last week.

Still, I suppose every good defense lawyer relishes a challenge, and the Lisa Irwin case is certainly that. The emphasis on shielding the parents from the police is unfortunate. If they aren’t legitimate suspects, wouldn’t their counsel want the police to come to that conclusion? This Kabuki dance with the lawyers is doing nothing to solve the mystery: Where is baby Lisa Irwin?
source

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:19 pm

They let the children be photographed by Good Morning America trick or treating - I wonder how much they got for that?

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by proudjmmom Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Artgal, i was coming to post the same article.

Interesting that this attorney is an attorney for Murder, Robbery, Burglary, Rape, Kidnapping, and Drug Offenses.

Lots of murder cases he has represented and won.

I hope the Uncle has some information that can lead to an arrest!

Last edited by proudjmmom on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

proudjmmom

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Reading over at blinkoncrime - blink seems to be of the opinion that Joe Taco is sorry he got involved in this case - and on NG tonight Mike Brooks seems to be of the opinion that the police have this figured out and there will be an arrest soon!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Pat Brown just suggested something that I've been wondering. Maybe there is a connection with mom and the handy man,

Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Does anyone know if Debbies father is still living? I know that Jeremys sister is apparently using a facebook site to do damage control and says she is a third year law student, I read that in the comments on blink. Debbies background is murky from the time that her mother died and she and her siblings went to live with the father. Her mother and grandmother were alcoholics that I have read. Her father I dont know much about but the brother of Debbies mother accused the father of having something to do with Debbies mothers death. I dont trust Debbie at all, but I cant figure out Jeremy. He is like a zombie.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:32 pm

I've lost track of what's going on in this case and I'm very confused.....if the story below isn't relevant or it's old news, I apologize.

There are new developments in the search for Lisa Irwin. Megan Wright dated the man many know as “Jersey” the handyman. He worked in the Irwin family’s neighborhood.
Wright spent hours being questioned because of her phone and her ex-boyfriend John Tanko or Jersey. She says she has nothing to hide and wants to see Baby Lisa come home.
“He and I dated for approximately five months,” Wright said. “I met him when I lived down on Brighton.”
Tanko was a potential lead in the disappearance of Lisa Irwin. Their search led them to Megan Wright the first time. They they returned for her cell phone.
“Apparently a 50 second phone call came into my phone from one of the missing phones or supposedly stolen phones,” she said.
Wright told them she doesn’t know the Irwin family.
“They asked about phone call,” she said. “Primarily if I had answered my phone or who would have had access to it. If I knew what was said, the conversation that was held, anything about that particular phone call.”
Wright lives with several people who all used her phone but none of them said they knew the Irwin family either. When police gave her phone back, the call history had been erased. A few days later, the FBI asked for her phone and she signed a waiver. She hasn’t seen it since.
Tank made an appearance in Clay County court on Tuesday for charges of tampering with a motor vehicle. Police arrested him on an outstanding warrant when they picked him up to talk to him about Lisa Irwin. Wright doesn’t believe Tanko would ever hurt a child but did say she broke up with him because he changed a few months into their relationship.
“He was going back towards more of a criminal mentality, jail house mentality, and just heading into a direction I had no interest in going,” she said.
Capt. Steve Young with the Kansas City Police Department says Tanko cooperated with police and they have moved on with the investigation.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Artgal, here's a comment made by Debbie's Uncle and the link also.

"But I will say that I have always been suspicious about my sister Lisa's estranged husband and whether or not he was involved in her death. He had plenty of motive. And he left Delaware very fast. Lisa's death looked like an accident so it was ruled an accident".

I think I remember that Debbie, husband and the baby were at the 'Grandfather's' home right before the baby disappeared. Anyone else remember this? I hope I don't have this confused with something else, I'm looking for a link.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:11 am

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 15 Rick_Melanie_Irwin

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 15 David_Netz
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:22 am

Her Dad is alive, name is David Lee Netz Jr, his FB is -
I'm sure it's her Dad because it's the same name that's included in Debbie's Mom Obit and he's listed as her husband - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:33 am

Deborah's Grandfather's FB
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:39 am

That is really strange BJ. Did you check out the photos at the link I posted?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:42 am

I think this is Debbie, before she was married:
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:44 am

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 15 229009_1970534378377_1093506753_2282023_6134549_n
David Lee Netz Jr.
My Daughter, Mother, and Grandmother, and my grandson about 3 years ago
Share · May 4
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:52 am

raine1953 wrote:That is really strange BJ. Did you check out the photos at the link I posted?
Not sure what you think is strange.....anything to do with who David Netz is??
Deborah's father and grandfather are both named David Netz.......one is a Jr.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:09 am

I'm OK now BJ. As if this case isn't confusing enough for me, I saw the paternal grandparents and David Netz Sr and the wife Betty, it all threw me for a few. I'm all straightened out, I think, no telling what the next development in this case will be, I'll probably be back to confused again. head bang
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:26 am

You're OK, Raine! :cheering:
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:47 am

Until tomorrow.... 🇳🇴
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:02 am

This is interesting, especially at 3.00 where they start talking about the handy man.
Prime News, 11/1/2011
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:52 am

For the first time since baby Lisa Irwin went missing from her crib in her Kansas City home, a source close to the Irwin family has provided details about the night baby Lisa went missing.

The unidentified source told the Kansas City Star the fact that baby Lisa’s father Jeremy Irwin was working that particular evening was unusual, but the father of three had taken on extra work to help pay the family bills.

According the source Mr. Irwin had dinner with his family and left for work at a local Starbucks, however, he did not anticipate that he would be working until 3:45 a.m.

While Irwin was at work, baby Lisa’s mother, Deborah Bradley, put the youngster in her crib at 6:40 p.m. and continued the rest of her evening drinking wine and smoking cigarettes with a neighborhood friend, Samantha Brando, on her front stoop.

Bradley went to bed around 10:30 p.m. with her two sons after having consumed anywhere from five to ten glasses of wine.

When Irwin came home from work he found the lights on in the house and a window open in the family computer room. According to the source, Irwin attempted to shut the window but realized that something was wrong when the window appeared to be broken.

Irwin immediately ran to his bedroom and eventually to check on baby Lisa in her bedroom. Once Lisa’s father found her missing, he ran to the home of Brando to see if perhaps the neighbor took Lisa home due to his wife’s intoxication. This is very unsettling to me..... I wonder if the neighbor has cared for Lisa in the past when Deborah was intoxicated? Did Deborah tell Jeremy she was intoxicated or was it obvious to him? Good grief, it was 3:45 a.m. Does anyone remember what time Deborah went to bed?

Irwin came home, realized that the family cell phones had gone missing along with his child, and immediately called the police from his work phone.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 am

It doesnt say when he woke Debbie and asked about the baby or when he went into her room - again the story is full of holes as far as what they have said. The professionals dont seem to believe the story but the locals seem to support her - at least for now.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 am

Answering my own question
Bradley went to bed around 10:30 p.m. with her two sons after having consumed anywhere from five to ten glasses of wine.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:41 am

Charlotte Furman wrote:Pat Brown just suggested something that I've been wondering. Maybe there is a connection with mom and the handy man,

That has certainly been on my mind since Pat said that last night.

For some reason I always thought the older boy was Debra's son. Her husband is Hispanic and very good looking. But now I understand the younger boy is Debs and looks nothing at all like either of them. The older boy is JI's son and his mother looks to be very dark...maybe Indian..India the country that is. I think her name is Rasheem..or something like that.

So now I wonder if little Baby Lisa did belong to JI or not. He has always seemed so cold and I could never imagine him protecting her if he suspected she killed their child. He is a very odd duck. Even when he speaks...odd.

Debs grandfather has appeared in several pictures I have seen and to tell you the truth I never knew if it was a he or a she. Now I know.

My next pondering is why Debra's brother, the one she went to the store with, is staying with Jeremys parents? Wouldn't he be staying with his own family?

And why did Deb and Jeremy and the kids leave in that caravan after dark and the brother stayed behind?

Did they all find out something and now they know? What a confusing story..stories....

MOO
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:50 am

Just when you thought the Lisa Irwin case couldn’t get anymore muddled…the sun rises again. Apparently every time it does that, this case gets more gimped up. So let’s start with Version 6.0 as provided to The Kansas City Star by “a source” who is “familiar with the family’s recollections”…for what that’s worth. Recollections, I might add, that they didn’t bother sharing during the media blitz of the first couple of weeks of Lisa’s case.

Jeremy, as we’ve already heard, worked a night job on October 3rd for the first time. The source states Jeremy came home from his day job about 2:30 pm, stayed long enough to eat dinner and play with the kids, and then went to the night job at a Starbucks. While he was at home before the night job, as confirmed by store surveillance video, Deborah and her brother went to the store and bought a box of wine and a handful of baby needs.

Once Jeremy went to work Deborah set about the tough task of beating that box to nothing but a plastic-lined piece of cardboard. According to the source, Deborah drank between 5 and 10 glasses of wine with her neighbor, Samantha Brando. In fact, she must have been hitting the box hard enough that Samantha had to go to the store and get her own liquor…because a box of wine between two gals on the porch, smoking cigarettes and letting four kids run wild, just isn’t enough!

The source states that Deborah put Lisa in her crib at 6:40 pm, and polished off the box of wine about 10:30 pm. She then told Samantha she was going to bed and she was just too hammered to remember if she even checked on Lisa. HOWEVER, she’s not too hammered to throw into her recollections, according to “the source”, that the door to Lisa’s bedroom WAS closed when she staggered to bed. I’m not sure how you remember the door is closed and not remember if you checked on the baby, but okay then!

This source claims in Version 6.0 that the boys fells asleep with Deborah. Apparently she remembers that part as well. However, that is contrary to one of the earlier versions where Deborah claimed that one of the boys had a nightmare and came and wanted to sleep with her.

Jeremy got home and found the lights on, the door unlocked and the computer room window open. The source relays that Jeremy tried to close the window but couldn’t because it was malfunctioning. In an earlier version it was because the screen was pushed in a bit. He didn’t check on Lisa (contrary to Versions 1.0 and 2.0), checked on the boys and only one was asleep in the top bunk of their bedroom. Please note that in Version 6.0 instead of a boy having a nightmare in his own room and coming to Deborah’s room, we now have a boy getting out of the master bed and going back to sleep in his own room.

There’s literally kids wandering all over this house.

Then, in Version 6.0, Jeremy DOESN’T check on Lisa before going to the master bedroom (which contradicts all of the first 4 Versions, but does match Version 5.0 ), chats it up a bit with wino Debbie, and then HE realizes he didn’t check on Lisa and goes to check her, comes back to the bedroom and asks Debbie where Lisa is. This, of course, contradicts Version 5.0 in which Jeremy states he went to the master bedroom, chatted it up with Debbie, asked why the door was unlocked, window open and lights on and then Debbie jumped out of bed (for no apparent reason) and started freaking out about where Lisa was, which led to Jeremy going to her crib and finding her missing. I just about knew they wouldn’t stick with that version, because…well, you can see the implications.

Then Version 6.0 states Irwin (I assume Jeremy…that’s if you go with Version 1.0 where Deborah didn’t leave the house when Jeremy went looking for Lisa) went next door to Samantha’s house and banged on the door and asked if the baby was with her. According to the source Samantha asked why in blue blazes the baby would be at her house?…which is a real good question…until you factor in Jeremy apparently came home to a slobbering, passed out drunk that probably didn’t do as good a job answering his questions as one would hope.

But wait! We haven’t even gotten to the bombshell….the uncle was at the house all evening. Yep, yesterday Deborah’s brother agreed to speak with investigators. Detectives were seen leaving the house that the Irwins WERE staying in (prior to them doing their bizarre convoy to a secret hidey-hole routine) with the maternal uncle of Lisa. We now learn he was with Bradley all evening, he attests to the fact she got shit-faced and passed out drunk. But get a load of this cannoli, HE WAS THERE AT THE HOUSE WHEN JEREMY GOT HOME. Yep, in all these interviews that the parents have given, not once was it mentioned that Debbie’s brother spent the night at the house.

But that’s not the only bombshell to hit this case in the past couple of days. Remember Megan Wright, the magenta-haired woman who has been interviewed by investigators four times because her cell phone was called by one of the Irwin cell phones on the night Lisa disappeared? You know, one of those cell phones that Debbie told us wouldn’t call out? Megan states she doesn’t know the Irwins. But guess who she does know?

That’s right…your local drunk and neighborhood wanderer…Jersey, a.k.a. John Tanko. Tanko is still sitting in jail on an unrelated charge of tampering with a vehicle, but KCPD states they have investigated him in connection with Lisa’s disappearance, he fully cooperated, and they (KCPD) have “moved on”. I sure hope that’s a thorough investigation because what are the odds of Megan Wright, the recipient of a phone call from allegedly stolen cell phones, being the ex-girlfriend of a guy who was the only extra-familial person of interest for a bit?

And now we know why Megan’s been interviewed so many times. Detectives first tracked her down because of her former relationship with Jersey! I’m assuming Megan is the girlfriend that was previously stated to live in a nearby house (remember the yellow-haired dude who said Tanko’s girlfriend lived in his rental house? ) Anywho, they first questioned her about Tanko. Then investigators had to come back and question her more because lo and behold it was her cell phone number that was called from one of the Irwin phones!

*begin Twilight Zone music*

There appears to be, at this time, some confusion on the time of the call to Megan’s phone. Some reports are now stating it was 8:30 pm. That doesn’t really make too much sense unless Deborah and Samantha and Uncle-whoever wanted to claim an intruder entered the house and stole the phones (and I guess Lisa) while at least two of them were sitting on the front porch smoking cigarettes and banging down a box of wine.

Did I mention that when they found Jersey he had shaved his head? Interesting considering some of the multiple sightings of a man carrying a baby in the wee hours of a chilly October morning report the man was bald.

I guess I should cover a little bookkeeping matter that makes not one iota of difference in finding baby Lisa. Cyndy Short – out; John Picerno – in as new local attorney. Benefactor paying for all this lawyering-up, described as “prestigious”. Jeremy and Debbie??? they seem to have already started their own reality TV program. It began with GMA following the Irwins’ two small boys around as they trick or treated. Apparently it’s not bad enough to lose your baby on a night you drank so much you can’t remember when your body hit the bed, you also need to exploit the two brothers who are undoubtedly still worried about where their little sister is.

And with that, I’ll point out…we’re at a month and still no baby Lisa….she just missed her first Halloween.

source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next