Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

+4
NiteSpinR
HippyChick2
samgoodwin
Wrapitup
8 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: 3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Post by Nama Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:13 pm

OMG, the jury is already being told to go back to the jury room for 5 minutes.

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: 3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Those poor people being sent back the Jury room
In and Out, In and Out
as if the testimony isn't tiring enough!

I'm hoping Jodi does snap like a twig and show everyone what she's really like. I bet suppressing her mean inner self is just about driving her crazy/crazier!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 15 Empty Creepy!

Post by Nama Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:23 pm

From WS
3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 15 Creepy_zpsc580c33e
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:24 pm

Alyce doesn't want her continuum to relate to Travis because she is a WOMAN'S advocate who does not believe men can be battered or abused! And She doesn't want her theories to be applied to Jodi.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:42 pm

I'm watching Jodi and Wilma every time the camera hits them... waiting to see the "finger to nose" signal to Alyce.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:51 pm

ALYCE stop trying to clarify your answers, it's really very simple to just reply YES or NO!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Joey Jackson Fans

We have the honor of having Boot Hill Lofts, retired Policeman, Sargeant, Detective, Investigator plus private body guard as a fan on our page. He is going to be giving us questions/answers and his 'thought for the day' commentary. Today's is fabulous!!!

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY " This morning it is my turn. To this entire family of Joey Jackson Fans, based on what you saw yesterday, or heard AND GIVEN, that almost all of you are not in the field of Law Enforcement, I would like to hear how you would assess Jaun Martinez vrs Alyce LaViolet.

I ask this, because you are all intelligent people and your over all make up, would make you perfect as a member of the Jury. Now having said that, as a Juror, from everyone and everthing you have seen, I would like comments from you as to which way this trial is headed.

All I ask is that when you comment, at least pretend you are not biased. I would like to know, from you, whether a conviction is imminent, or do we have a problem.

I will start: Although tedious, MR. Martinez, got information from Jodi, Samuels and LaViolette that no one else, In my humble opinion, would have or could have gotten. The information he has elicited, from these 3 witnesses and this is the part I love, he has had them open the door to testimoney coming in to this trial, that was previously prohibited. You are allowed one biased comment, when you are done. My comment is: Juan Martinez is the best Prosecutor I have ever seen in action, EVER. PS: Remember, at least pretend to be biased, no derogatory remarks, unless politly stated. My projection; Guilty, 1st degree murder.

PSS: My projection, today is based on what J.M. succeded in doing to MS. LaViolette yesterday in Cross. At the very least J.M. has neutralized her testimony, destroyed DR. Samuels and made the whole world see who Jodi Arius, really is.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:58 pm

That pic IS creepy. Just getting on here. WOW!!

Do you notice that Alyce is either monotone or sarcastic w/Juan.

Loved when he told her to stop looking to the left. She says, "I will look over here" (meaning the jury). That's what a good witness does anyway.

Agree Juan has cut her off at the knees. And, YES..she simply cannot say YES or NO.

Love it when Juan says, "So now...bla bla bla." :muahaha:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Now that the judge has admonished Ms. Expert-of-Nothing, does that mean that if she doesn't directly answer his questions, she can be found in contempt? I would truly like to see her be fined. Some of that money she's hoarding at the expense of AZ taxpayers should go back into the tax kitty.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Love the Alfred Arias photo, Wrap. That transforming Jodi/Wilma picture is indeed creepy, BJ. Aack.

Looks as if Alyce had to hit the bathroom again. I can't decide if she drinks and needs to go more often, has a weak bladder, or what her problem is.

Unbelievable that Juan can point out how Jodi was moving back to mesa, peeking through Travis's windows while he was kissing some woman, and Alyce insists, oh no, that's not stalking behavior. I agree she thinks only men can be stalkers.

As far as Alyce being a man hater, from what I've seen on Justice for Travis site, Alyce was married once, and had 2 kids, and is now divorced and in a relationship with that peroxide blonde woman who sits behind Jodi's mother.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Juan names off an array of behavior that any of us would consider to be "Stalking Behavior" and Alyce denies it as such.
I think Juan should have phrase his questioning in the opposite direction by asking "If a man and woman were broken up and this man moved from another state to an area close to where the woman lived, came over to the woman's house and peeked into her back windows while she was with another man, showed up at her house uninvited and unannounced, Would this be considered stalking? YES... yes it would.

Jodi was stalking Travis there's no doubt in my mind. I sure hope the Jury agrees and completely disregards what Alyce is trying to convince them of.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Sam,
Have you corroborated this evidence? Don't get me wrong, it's juicy, but I just want it to be true. Maybe that would give Juan the Maun enough leeway he needs to draw attention to Ms. Toilette's dislike for men...!!
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Lilone wrote:Sam,
Have you corroborated this evidence? Don't get me wrong, it's juicy, but I just want it to be true. Maybe that would give Juan the Maun enough leeway he needs to draw attention to Ms. Toilette's dislike for men...!!
Was thinking the same thing. Sam is going by what the Justice for Travis site says which (thus far) have been found to be extremely credible..not that it matters. I don't care if she is in a relationship w/a woman. But, Yes, it could explain her man hating demeanor.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Hope Alyce emptied her bladder, cause Juan is turning the tables on her now! Finally pointing out that Alyce is applying two different standards for men and women!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:31 pm

This is PURE HELL for Travis' family. I feel so badly for Samantha. She is crying while Hodi draws. Makes me SICK!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Juan ask Alyce about the movie "Charlie's Angels" and Cameran Diaz wearing spiderman underwear and the fact that Travis liked Cameran Diaz.

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 15 Charli10

This perks Nurmi's attention and he flashes a broad smile!

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Missed the last 5 minutes. Out the door to the grocery store.

LOL on the Porking and Nurmi.

Recess to chambers. The judge is fit to be tied but IMO it's HER fault for not taking control of her courtroom early on.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:16 pm

I agree that Stevens should have taken control of the Courtroom from the jump!
She should be demanding RESPECT not only for herself but for the entire Judicial System!
There should be no nodding, smiling, laughter, chatter, gum chewing or sleeping (which of course would include the BAILIFF!) at all. And yet we've seen all of these during this Trial.
Those disrespecting the Courtroom should be given the boot!
It is the Judge's job to instruct her Bailiff on what she expects in the conduct of spectators in the gallery. It is in the realm of his responsibilities to uphold these demands.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Time and again the following question is posed: "What was Albert Einstein’s IQ?"

The intelligence quotient (IQ) is a measuring instrument for intellectual talent. The term was coined by the German psychologist and philosopher Wilhelm Stern (1871-1938) in 1912. The IQ is determined by the intelligence age (I A) in relation to the life age (L A) of the respective person. In standardized tests (IQ-tests), in which the general intelligence is tested, the I A is determined. The IQ can thus be calculated with the formula IQ = (I A/L A)*100. The analysis is done with the help of IQ scales which can, however, differ from each other. Thus the Americans for example use scales which admit IQ values of far more than 200. Thus the mean value of most scales is an IQ of 100. This value represents a normal talent. When indicating the respective IQ the used IQ scale which was used has to be indicated, too.

Example of an IQ scale:
IQ Intelligence grade
over 140 excellent
120-139 very good
110-119 good
90-109 average, normal talent
80-89 low
70-79 very low
under 69 extremely low

Now back to the question that was mentioned in the beginning concerning Einstein’s IQ.

As far as we known today, Albert Einstein has never done any IQ test. Thus his IQ is unknown!

In the 20ies scientists had tried to estimate the IQ of deceased personalities such as Mozart (1756-1791) and Goethe (1749-1832) by means of biographic data; thus they wanted to estimate Albert Einstein’s IQ, too. The value estimated for Einstein was between 160 and 180.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not going to be satisfied until I can find out what Jodi's IQ is.
Does she really have a high IQ or is her claim just another of her lies?
Who tested her IQ?
and Why?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Alyce just made an honest mistake when she recorded that Jodi told her Travis viewed child porn on the computer (according to Alyce).

Alyce has the same putrid character flaws as Jodi. She experiences no physiological distress with lying or stealing from the tax payers of Arizona.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Juan is through with his cross examination.... UGH! Wilma again.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:52 pm

Alyce is going into her long narrative Blahhhhh Blahhhh BLA explainations!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Juan closed reading the message from Travis to Jodi that said,"You are the worst thing that ever happened to me."

Then Juan said, "And that is true in this case"

Brilliant!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Lilone wrote:Sam,

No, not sure how to prove it, lilone. But I'll find some of the sources I saw it at. It's been mentioned in a couple of places. And Alyce's cheering section she brings with her daily (who snicker at her jabs at Juan) includes this blonde woman who hugs her and walks out of court arm in arm with her.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Only Idiots think Jodi Arias is Innocent
I hope LaFraudulent falls off the witness stand when she finally leaves and knocks those two dang front teeth out so we never have to see them again as long as we live. Maybe she can whistle the Snow White theme through the giant gap it will leave. ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Wilma is asking Alyce if Jodi found out Travis was communicating with other women... cheating!
Conveniently leaving out the fact that Jodi found out this information because she was HACKING into Travis' accounts and spying on him!
Jodi could have ended the relationship and stopped any further communication with Travis... but she was still holding onto the hope he might change his mind about marrying her if she continued to sex him up!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Agreed and I cannot STAND Wilma's voice. FGS!! Hope she wraps this up today and the juror's can ask questions tomorrow.

Feel the wrath. MY wrath of LaFraudulent and Wilma. la la la angry
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 15 Empty To Alyce and Wilma

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:21 pm

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 15 Qq3cx2
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:45 pm

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Alyce is explaining that there is rarely evidence in a domestic violence battered women matter. BS

Hope they wrap this up soon as I am sick of this witness. She is clueless.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Just flip around everything Wilma is saying. 90% (sorry) of what she is saying applies to Jodi abusing TA emotionally, sexually, verbally..add financial abuse as well. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Only Idiots think Jodi Arias is Innocent
Seriously? They have the nerve to talk about how Travis handled his anger? LaViolette has the nerve to talk about rage getting out of control? LAVIOLATE, DID YOU SEE THE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS? DID YOU SEE THE AUTOPSY PHOTOS? Did you know that Travis was stabbed 29 times, shot in the head and nearly decapitated?? THAT is what uncontrolled anger looks like!!! THAT is what rage looks like. THAT is what abuse looks like. THAT is what wrath looks like. Seriously...I can't take this...and people on HLN are wondering why Juan gets a little angry???
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:57 pm

VINNIE POLITAN FAN PAGE
a few ppl including myself were trying to remember the testimony about the phone calls between jodi and Travis and here is what I found.

I have been looking for proof that jodi talked to travis BEFORE she got to his house. remember she claims he begged her to come there. I have found the record testimony for june 4th so far. --
Prosecutor Juan Martinez has been able to show the jury, through the phone records that somebody used Travis Alexander's phone for approximately 16 minutes AFTER the time he was presumably dead. The photo evidence shows that he was more than likely dead around 5:32PM on June 4, 2008. The records show that later that evening, well after 5:32PM, someone accessed his phone for nearly 16 minutes. The most likely scenario is Jodi Arias taking the time at the crime scene to listen to Travis's voice mails.

Wow. How does the defense recover from this type of phone activity and testimony? What explanation can they come up with to counter this? Further, the phone records show that two calls were made from Travis Alexander's phone to Jodi Arias's cell phone after the time of his death. Was she trying to further bolster her alibi?

Phone records presented by the prosecution to the Maricopa County courtroom revealed that the brunette bombshell not only phone-stalked Alexander in the days leading up to his murder (calling up to 10 times), but most bizarrely, she rang him four more times after the time of his death at around 5:30 p.m. on June 4, 2008.

However, defense attorney Kirk Nurmi pointed out that it was not one-way street, and records reveal that Travis rang his former girlfriend at least twice in the two days before his death in calls that lasted up to 40 minutes in the middle of the night.

still nothing that say's she called him on the 3rd. where she claimed while driving to where ever she said she was going, travis kept calling her, begging her to come to mesa. the records i see of travis calling her was at 3am. that is NOT when she set out for her trip. idk why this is bothering so much the past 2 days.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Joey Jackson Fans
Almost every single one of you have asked this question over and over again. Here's the question posed by Bridget Roy....and here's Joey's answer to her.

Bridget: 'Joey!!! Can't the Judge see that this witness is behaving in an arrogant manner and instruct her to discontinue ending every answer with, "Mr. Martinez"?????? Clearly this is being down right disrespectful and acting in a smart-alec manner!!!!!!!! ugh..I can't take anymore of this witness!!!!'

Joey: 'Yes, the Judge can admonish AL & also warn her to answer the questions posed. If AL persists, she can hold her in Contempt!!! The Judge appears reluctant to do that though!!!'
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:11 pm

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
I heard through the salmon vine that the defense had one more witness to call after Alyce. #JodiArias pulling hair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 15 Empty Jodi Arias Murder Trial ~ Wed., 4/10/13

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Detective Esteban Flores - Support Group
I'd like to point out something that I've learned after years of experience debating different sides of different situations.... In every debate, one side is held to a higher standard than the other.... In every case, the side that is being held to a higher standard is the RIGHT side!

I want all of you to be proud of the fact that we, on Travis' side, are being held to a higher standard!

Those on Jodi's side can threaten Juan's life through youtube or can drag Travis through the mud after he's already been brutally murdered, they can say obscene and profane things all they want an no one says anything.... If we were to do those things towards the defense, we would get torn apart!

Just know, if you are here, you are held to a higher standard, and that is a great place to be!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:37 pm

In the last video that Wrap posted above and I have copied here.
LaViolette hands over damaging testimony about the location of the shooting and the knife used to kill Travis
It starts at the beginning of the video and ends at 0:07:47

Dr. Samuels talks about where Travis was shot. Skip ahead to 0:53:14 thru 0:54:16

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Yes, Nite, Samuels said the shooting was in the closet also. That was what HOdi had told him. Then he changed his mind when Wilma objected or made a fuss.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Sam I added that video clip to my post above, if you'd like to hear what he testified to.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:20 pm

I just listened to this for the first time. Both Alyce and Samuels' contend Travis was shot in the closet. Right? I do NOT believe that for one second.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next