Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

+4
NiteSpinR
HippyChick2
samgoodwin
Wrapitup
8 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: 3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Nancy talks about Alyce saying she shot Travis in the closet and that the knife was on the bedstand when JA said she doesn't remember where she got it.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: 3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Joey Jackson Fans
Here's a great wrap up of Alyce LaViolette's testimony so far, given by Erin Fox. Erin is a paralegal and you all know her well. She leads us each day in our open discussion of the trial. Here are her comments.

THE FINAL NAIL IN ALYCE'S CREDIBILITY COFFIN...and perhaps Jodi's death sentence conviction....So before I sign off tonight I want to tell you my takeway from today.

DISCLAIMER: I did mute ALL of re-direct...but that was not important! The takeway I got from Alyce's cross the last few days is that ALYCE gave Jodi the idea for self defense! I have checked and re-checked my notes on this case and maybe one of you could help me out because I can't find it but what is the FIRST TIME Alyce met with Jodi Arias? We know it was in 2010, and Jodi made her self defense claim in 2010!

This afternoon Juan got Alyce to admit from her own notes that Jodi told her the gun "accidentally went off IN THE CLOSET"...whoops!!! I believed based on what came out yesterday regarding the talking points, Alyce wanted to bring up with Jodi (stuff that Jodi ended up using in her OWN testimony); I believe Alyce is the ENTIRE reason behind self defense and that it was actually ALYCE that gave Jodi the idea for it.

I am just about to the point where I'm thinking Alyce is bordering on fraud here and manufacturing a concoction tale for this defendant! I believe when she met with Jodi, SHE put these ideas in Jodi's head because yes, I think she does like Jodi on a personal level (no I don't mean sexual either).

I think Alyce saw this as her chance to bring DOMESTIC VIOLENCE to the NATIONAL SPOTLIGHT in this high profile trial. When Jodi told Alyce the gun went off by accident in the closet, that was something NEW, so BAAAM there is theory #4!!!

Juan will bring this home in his rebuttal and closing but Alyce has lost all credibility and may even be deserving of some criminal charges if the Prosecutor's office so wants to pursue it!

That's just my opinion!! But that "talking points" sheet Alyce had for Jodi is HUGE in this case!! HUGE!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 16 Empty Jodi Arias operating Twitter page from jail with outside help

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 11:02 PM CDT
Updated: Apr 10, 2013 11:19 PM CDT
By Troy Hayden, FOX 10 News - bio

PHOENIX - Jodi Arias is at the center of one of the highest profile murder trials the valley has ever seen. And now she's tweeting from behind bars.

FOX 10 News has learned that Jodi Arias is operating her own Twitter page from jail, communicating with hundreds of followers -- mocking the prosecutor and even taking shots at cable host Nancy Grace.

The last tweet went out Tuesday night to her more than 500 followers.

"No boyfriend. Enough of that rumor." And "God bless five day weekends." Sounds like any normal person tweeting about their lives. But the person behind these tweets is the most famous defendant in the world.

But how can Jodi Arias use Twitter from jail? She doesn't have a computer. She does it through this woman -- Donavan Bering -- a close friend Jodi talks to almost every night on the phone.

Donavan Bering was sitting with Jodi's mother in court today.

"She'll call and say 'I have a quote.' We'll talk about it. Sometimes she says 'let's tweet.' And then she'll say 'no let's not do it.'"

Through Donavan, Jodi has been using Twitter to go after prosecutor Juan Martinez.

Tweeting, "Hmm… Anger Management problems anyone?" -- "He who tries to establish his point by much yelling shows that his reasoning is weak." And -- "Those afflicted with Little Man's Syndrome taint society's perception of genuinely good men who happen to be vertically challenged."

She went after HLN's famous court watcher Nancy Grace. When Grace tweeted a picture of her that appeared to show her making an obscene gesture with her hand in court, she tweeted, "Actually Nancy, that finger was for you. Have a nice day." And "HLN is an acronym for Haters Love Negativity."

"I think it's a way of her getting out her frustration, because she doesn't have a chance to say much," explains Donavan.

But she also uses Twitter to further what appears to be a healthy business selling her art from behind bars.

Jodi tweeted, "eBay has banned all listings of my artwork. The silver lining in making my art more difficult to obtain is that it keeps increasing in value."

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office knows about what's going on, but is not moving to stop it.

"We do talk about the fact that Jodi seems to be able to reach out into the community in various ways and profit from her notoriety. We don't like it... but there is nothing we can do about it," said Lisa Allen, MCSO spokesperson.

Jodi has not been convicted, which means the sheriff's department can't stop her from selling her artwork.

Her attorneys know she is tweeting, and apparently they aren't very happy about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What is this bitches hash tag????????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 16 Empty Jodi Arias operating Twitter page from jail with outside help

Post by Nama Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:55 pm

A Fox 10 Exclusive PHOENIX - Jodi Arias is at the center of one of the highest profile murder trials the valley has ever seen. And now she's tweeting from behind bars.

FOX 10 News has learned that Jodi Arias is operating her own Twitter page from jail, communicating with hundreds of followers -- mocking the prosecutor and even taking shots at cable host Nancy Grace.

The last tweet went out Tuesday night to her more than 500 followers.

"No boyfriend. Enough of that rumor." And "God bless five day weekends." Sounds like any normal person tweeting about their lives. But the person behind these tweets is the most famous defendant in the world.

But how can Jodi Arias use Twitter from jail? She doesn't have a computer. She does it through this woman -- Donavan Bering -- a close friend Jodi talks to almost every night on the phone.

Donavan Bering was sitting with Jodi's mother in court today.

"She'll call and say 'I have a quote.' We'll talk about it. Sometimes she says 'let's tweet.' And then she'll say 'no let's not do it.'"

Through Donavan, Jodi has been using Twitter to go after prosecutor Juan Martinez.

Tweeting, "Hmm... Anger Management problems anyone?" -- "He who tries to establish his point by much yelling shows that his reasoning is weak." And -- "Those afflicted with Little Man's Syndrome taint society's perception of genuinely good men who happen to be vertically challenged."

She went after HLN's famous court watcher Nancy Grace. When Grace tweeted a picture of her that appeared to show her making an obscene gesture with her hand in court, she tweeted, "Actually Nancy, that finger was for you. Have a nice day." And "HLN is an acronym for Haters Love Negativity."

"I think it's a way of her getting out her frustration, because she doesn't have a chance to say much," explains Donavan.

But she also uses Twitter to further what appears to be a healthy business selling her art from behind bars.

Jodi tweeted, "eBay has banned all listings of my artwork. The silver lining in making my art more difficult to obtain is that it keeps increasing in value."

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office knows about what's going on, but is not moving to stop it.

"We do talk about the fact that Jodi seems to be able to reach out into the community in various ways and profit from her notoriety. We don't like it... but there is nothing we can do about it," said Lisa Allen, MCSO spokesperson.

Jodi has not been convicted, which means the sheriff's department can't stop her from selling her artwork.

Her attorneys know she is tweeting, and apparently they aren't very happy about it.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Just found it.

@Jodiannarias
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 10 Apr
It's ridiculous to buy my mail from anyone when I will write you FOR FREE.......Don't get suckered!!!!!!
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 7 Apr
I just finished the last of 5 drawings in what I'm calling " The Hat Series". They should be on SJ's website within the next few weeks.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 7 Apr
He who tries to establish his point by much yelling shows that his reasoning is weak.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 6 Apr
I'm very grateful that Gus Searcy had the courage to separate himself from the masses and stay true to his own convictions.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 5 Apr
Hmm... Anger Management problems anyone?
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 5 Apr
"A certain amount of scourging is necessary for the development of the human soul." - Edgar Cayce
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 31 Mar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ??? Whoever invested the time, I thank you!
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 25 Mar
Those afflicted with Little Man's Syndrome taint society's perception of genuinely good men who happen to be vertically challenged.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 22 Mar
Actually, Nancy, that finger was for you. Have a nice day.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 22 Mar
For crying out loud, It's Imitrex. You know, for migraines.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 15 Mar
No, I do not have a girlfriend. After everything I've been through it's amazing I'm not gay.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 15 Mar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... SJ, you're an angel.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 9 Mar
"Nothing has done more to make us dumber or meaner than the anonymity of the Internet." - Aaron Sorkin
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 8 Mar
HLN is an acronym for Haters Love Negativity.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 7 Mar
God bless five-day weekends.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 3 Mar
"Let us keep our mouths shut and our pens dry until we know the facts." - anton j carlson
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 22 Feb
Ebay has banned all listings of my artwork. The silver lining in making my art more difficult to obtain is that it keeps increasing in value
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 17 Feb
No boyfriend. Enough of that rumor.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 15 Feb
"Nothing lays itself open to the charge of exaggeration more than the language of the naked truth." - Joseph Conrad
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 16 Empty Arias key witness feels social media's heat

Post by Nama Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:13 am

For three days this week, a domestic violence expert witness named Alyce LaViolette held her own against prosecutor Juan Martinez in the Jodi Arias murder case in Maricopa County Superior Court.

But LaViolette was annhilated in cyberspace.

The Arias case is an international phenomenon, reduced to a parable of good and evil when relayed in 140-character posts. Travis Alexander, the secret lover she killed in 2008, has become a cause celebre. Arias has become a pariah, and everyone associated with her is considered evil by thousands in the social-media audience.

LaViolette took the stand March 26, hired by the defense to persuade the jury that Arias was a victim of domestic abuse by Alexander.

The tweets and other social media posts began appearing by the next week. "You can show your disgust with LaViolette," they began, and they posted her office phone number and her website, and they suggested that people write negative reviews of her bestselling book on Amazon.com.

As of Tuesday, there were more than 500 of them, panning the book and calling LaViolette a fraud and a disgrace.

People also were calling the organizations that had booked her for speaking engagements, trying to persuade them to fire her.

And on a day when she and Martinez bickered over the meaning of stalking, someone had obviously followed her to dinner and later posted photos of her dining with Arias's defense attorney Jennifer Willmott and one of her legal staff. The posted photo was accompanied by comments implying that somehow, defense attorneys are not allowed to communicate with the experts they hire.

The barrage of cyberstalking was the subject of lengthy meetings in a judge's chambers on Monday. It sent LaViolette to the emergency room last weekend.

Legal observers are not certain if it constitutes witness tampering, slander, or just an expression of free speech.

"It's the electronic version of a lynch mob," said retired Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Kenneth Fields.

But it is probably a taste of a future to come.

Sree Sreenivasan, chief digital officer and professor of journalism at Columbia University, said he had never seen anything like the attack on LaViolette.

"This is a logical extension of witness intimidation, taken to an extreme conclusion," he said.

But he believes we will see it again.

"I imagine this is going to be standard operating procedure in prominent cases," he said.

Jodi Arias, 32, admits killing Alexander, 30, but she claims she did so in self-defense. He was found in June 2008 in the shower of his Mesa home, with nearly 30 stab wounds, a bullet in the head and a slit throat.

The case evidence has played out in digital format, from steamy photos and an X-rated phone-sex call recorded on a mobile phone to hundreds of text messages, instant messages, e-mails, MySpace pages and blog posts.

It has spawned a social media sub-cult of followers who chronicle the trial on Twitter and Facebook pages, with pages that support Alexander or condemn Arias. Martinez has been raised to folk-hero status, frequently photo-shopped with photos of Alexander to make it look as if the two are standing arm in arm. Tweets fly every day during trial, exchanging conspiracy theories, mostly praising Martinez and damning the Arias defense team. Some of it lapses into obscenity, such as the tweeter who uses a screen-grab photo of Arias' nether regions as an Avatar.

The social-media subcult has not been content to merely watch the trial. It has decided to take part.

LaViolette, 65, has worked as a counselor and psychotherapist for battered women since 1978. She has founded programs in domestic abuse, written books about the subject, given speeches at conferences and testified as an expert witness in trials.

During her testimony in the Arias trial, she described domestic abuse, and then walked the jury through why she felt that Arias had been controlled, manipulated, and physically, sexually and emotionally abused by Alexander. Martinez fought her bitterly, questioning her theories and her credentials, trying to make her crack and bumble as he had done to earlier witnesses. LaViolette, who spent a career counseling aggressive people, did not back down.

Since Martinez began cross-examining LaViolette late last week, the two have traded insults like a pair of boxers throwing kidney punches in the clinch. The slugfest was a stalemate, and trial watchers saw what they wanted to see: Martinez bobbing and weaving with rapid-fire questions that he demanded be answered by yes or no; LaViolette standing her ground and occasionally stinging Martinez with jabs like, "If you were in my group, Mr. Martinez, I would ask you to take a time out."

The cyber cult took up the Twitter suggestions to harass LaViolette.

"Shame on you Alyce!!! I hope Jodi gets the death penalty and you watch your career flush down the toilet," a person named Carol wrote as a review to LaViolette's book, It Could Happen To Anyone: Why Battered Women Stay.

"She looks like Harry Potter's grandmother and I am sure that she has a crush on Jodi Arias because why else would she lie for that skank killer!" wrote C. Pride"Mommyof5."

They have attacked other segments of her career.

"I've been contacted by numerous people asking that she be removed from our speaker's list," said Rick Kenworthy of ABIP Training in Los Angeles, an organization that provides training for abuse counselors.

One of LaViolette's friends, who asked not to be identified for fear of retribution, said that LaViolette was getting countless angry phone calls and e-mails at her own office in Long Beach, at least one of which was serious enough that her colleagues contacted police.

The friend said that the stress of the harassment had driven LaViolette to the emergency room last weekend for anxiety attacks and palpitation.

In Arizona it is a felony to tamper with or influence a witness.

"I think it's an effort to dissuade the witness from testifying free of outside influence," David Derickson, a former Superior Court judge who now practices law, said of the attacks on LaViolette.

But what can be done, especially if it's coming from other states, even other countries?

Fields, the retired judge said, "If it's just the general public and there's no intention (by the prosecution), then there's nothing to be done about it."

Derickson also wondered if it constituted slander.

"They're trying to destroy her reputation," he said.

Fields thought one solution would be to turn off the TV cameras. "I think we're going to have to revisit the policy of televised trials," he said.

But David Bodney,a First Amendment attorney who represents The Arizona Republic, balked at that idea.

"I think it's entirely unfair to blame camera coverage for a group of persons who are expressing their views," he said. "The court has the authority to take steps to protect that witness from threats and other misconduct."

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 am

She said she didn't watch testimony prior to taking the stand. I say BS She HAD to know (especially after Samuels) what she was in for. She knew this trial was (IMHO) bigger than Casey Anthony's aka TLMS trial.

Anxiety and palpitations = panic attack. Wonder if she's on an antidepressant. Have said it before and w/say it again. If one has not walked the horrific DV walk, they are NO expert.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 am

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 8h
Finished another drawing that is now on my personal website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow!! Website and all. She is raking in the money. Has this to say:
ABOUT THIS PIECE

“Some people say they have no regrets; I cannot count myself among them. When I step back and look at ‘Hourless,’ the concept of time running forward and backward is evoked. Rather than focus on all that I could and would do differently if I could hop a train to the past, I remember the lessons and carry what I’ve learned into the future.” -Jodi Arias

Sociopath!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:02 am

TWEETS
FOLLOWING
FOLLOWERS

She is following Anderson Cooper, Donald Trump, Dr. Phil and Robin.

Cannot believe she has almost 2,000 followers? She had about 800 last night.

She is WORSE than TLMS and that's saying a lot!! angry

I cannot believe that Maricopa County cannot make her or that Donovan dude/woman/whatever shut down that Twitter. She makes me Sick!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:04 am

The thread just posted on the jodiariasisinnocent.com today is disgusting. Even a couple members thought so.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:41 am

OMG! What is that blue bag? Cannot go there for longer than 30 seconds. These people are complete nutjobs!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:02 pm

samgoodwin wrote:Love the Alfred Arias photo, Wrap. That transforming Jodi/Wilma picture is indeed creepy, BJ. Aack.

Looks as if Alyce had to hit the bathroom again. I can't decide if she drinks and needs to go more often, has a weak bladder, or what her problem is.

Unbelievable that Juan can point out how Jodi was moving back to mesa, peeking through Travis's windows while he was kissing some woman, and Alyce insists, oh no, that's not stalking behavior. I agree she thinks only men can be stalkers.

As far as Alyce being a man hater, from what I've seen on Justice for Travis site, Alyce was married once, and had 2 kids, and is now divorced and in a relationship with that peroxide blonde woman who sits behind Jodi's mother.

No sh!t, REALLY??????? I knew she was swinging to the other side, and it wasn't just the haircut. Man-hater, indeed. JMO.

What a disaster, circus, fiasco this trial has become. May the slimiest win, nowadays. I hate the trickery and the twisting of words the attourneys now employ. I applaud Martinez for his style. Drinking game: Take a drink everytime Martinez says "DID I ASK YOU IF......" Also love when he shouts out OBJECTION! RELEVENCE! when AL starts with one of her 'stories'. She shuts up and gives him a smirk every time (disguised as a half-smile with her Bugs Bunny teeth. The Disney version of Bugs Bunny, not the Warner Brothers LOL.)

I hope some of her speaking engagements ARE cancelled.
I think she's enamored by Jody, after all she HAS seen (probably has her own copies of) Jody's nether regions. Eeewww
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:41 pm

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Counsel is headed to chambers. Courtroom is very loud still with chatter. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Am f\'ing livid w/Alyce. Corroborating data or whatever she said re: masturbating to young boys. GMAB!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:29 pm

I've said it before I'll say it again
Pedophiles rarely (if ever) abuse both male and female children. They are very selective about their victims!
Also doubt that one man can be all the negative things that Jodi claims he was!

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:34 pm

IMO it doesn't matter what Wilma asks Alyce at this point... the damage is done. Jodi stalked Travis, it was she who was abusive and she remembers much more about the murder location and weapons then she wants the Jury to know about!
If I click my heels three times can we please get out of wonderland... oh wrong fairytale!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:35 pm

That is bs!! I know of many abusers who "act out" in public/work. She is full of it!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:41 pm

I wonder if the Jurors are even hearing Wilma and Alyce at this point ?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Just woke up from a nap,not in a good mood either. Then I turn this on and Alyce is talking with Wilma about Travis being deceptive and having a double life - next she's going to say he's secret agent man! OMG she makes me so angry. She's trying to kill Travis all over again and I want to go thru' the TV at her!!!!!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:45 pm

It just feels strange that Alyce keeps referring to Travis in the present tense! Perhaps Juan should slip her a couple of those autopsy pictures to refresh her memory on what Jodi did to him!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:46 pm

He had a lot to lose? He LOST his LIFE because that butchering liar Killed him. OMG, I may have to turn this off.

Nothing further!!!! pulling hair :cheering:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Early lunch recess... Willmott is done... Jury questions next?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Time for jury questions. Taking a nap.

Am fricking DONE w/this witness. Hope the jury shows just how ridiculous Alyce is.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Beth Karas InSession
Redirect is finished. Early lunch now. Back at 4:15 pm ET/1:15 pm in Phoenix for the jury's questions. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:01 pm

How much longer is Alyce going to be on the stand? I am so past caring about what she thinks of anything. She's so obviously biased.

An d now it seems after Alyce the defense has yet another recall witness, the guy who transferred the sex tape from wherever. Not sure what difference that makes. Nurmi probably just wants to hear that sex tape again. I actually thought the sex tape hurt the skank more than anything else has. Because you could hear in her voice how much she was enjoying all this talk and that she was starting most of it.

Jury questions ought to be interesting for Alyce. (I keep picturing Alice the maid form the Brady bunch. LOL)
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Sam, Wilma wants the Jury to focus on Travis talking about Jodi sounding like a little girl having an orgasm!
But she also wants them to believe that Travis liked little boys!
They want all the trash they have available on Travis because they think it lessens the attack Jodi committed on Travis!
It doesn't of course, but they are forced to try!

She really should have pled insanity. The trial would have lasted 3 days and we all be on with our lives!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:29 pm

WHAT WOULD YOU ASK ALYCE LAVIOLETTE?

* Compared to women, do you believe that men are equally susceptible of being Domestic Violence Victims ?

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:11 pm

FGS, I sure hope that sex tape is NOT played again for another defense witness!!!!!
I wish the judge would grab command of HER court and tell them to knock this crap off. I cannot stand another minute of Alyce either.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:32 pm

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
It will be another 30 minutes before we start. The judge just announced this. See you guys in a bit. #JodiArias
5 min ago
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Juror questions: ALV's answers are totally trashing Travis! I guess we have to remember this is what she's being paid to do.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 pm

The judge can tell her to quit elaborating on every question but doesn't. The taxpayers are paying a real HIGH PRICE for this! This is BS
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:10 pm

I'll have to watch the questions on tape later. I decided to quit procrastinating and get our dang taxes done today - since I only have 4 days left. Ugh.

Here's hoping karma bites Alyce in the butt.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Is there any reason that we should believe Jodi hasn't manipulated you as she has others?

Now there's a telling question if I've ever seen one!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:22 pm

You gave a smile to Jodi and shrugged your shoulders...Why do you keep doing this? LOL (not exact wording)
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:27 pm

I think some of the jury "questions" are just to hear if the answer from ALV is going to be biased against Travis.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 pm

The Jodi is Innocent site is NOT happy with the juror questions.

Comment: Some of these jurors HATE Jodi and obviously don’t like Alyce. This is not a good.

Comment: WTF KINDS OF QUESTIONS ARE THESE????

Comment: MISTRIAL THESE F**KERS ARE GETTING THEIR QUESTIONS FROM HLN

Comment: Ah, there they go playing the “Alyce is sexually attracted to Jodi” card. Ridiculous.

Comment: The combined IQ of this jury has to be 17 (1 pt for each juror) if these people cannot understand that what Travis did to Jodi was NOT normal!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 16 Empty Jodi Arias Murder Trial ~ Thurs., 3/11/13

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:08 pm

WHOA!!! Wearing braids for Bobby Juarez, too!!! Maybe Jodi is the one that liked to look like a 12 yr old girl.

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 16 Braids_zps1635f309
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:16 pm

I kind of liked the jury's questions. I thought they were more to the point than many of the lawyers' questions. My favorite was this one:

-Do you think it is possible for Jodi to have manipulated you as she did others?

soap box
Of course, when asked about whether she believes that men are more abusive than women, she started rambling on about how she knows many men who are wonderful and non-abusive. She never commented, however, on her own personal, intimate, sexual relationships. We know she was once married to a man and has children, but this husband was not included in her long list of non-abusive men.

Using ALV's own methods of assessment, I have read many writings, I have seen many examples and I think there is reason to believe that:

ALV is NOT an expert, she IS argumentative and she has chosen to lead an "alternative lifestyle". Some may see it as deviant... Let me explain why I think this way.

She rambled on and on about the price of tea in China, but couldn't remember enough about the case to give intelligent answers to the prosecutor's questions.

She argued about the definitions of words such as 'manipulate' and even challenged Noah Webster's command of the English language.

She confronted and told him, in her own words, that the prosecutor was being verbally abusive to her. With that same mouth, she told on him so the judge would instruct him to speak nicely to her.

She said, under oath and in her own words, that she wasn't looking or smiling at Jodi, but at her 'friends' in the front row.

Considering that 90% of all communication is non-verbal, I submit that it is, by a preponderance of the evidence, apparent to me that she has a 'girlfriend'.

The short-cropped hairdo, the wedding band and the female entourage are all evidence that she fits the stereotype. I would "read" this evidence as saying to me that she has most likely had at least one abusive hetero-sexual relationship, most likely with her ex-husband and possibly others. This non-verbal evidence thereby provides an explanation for her female 'friend' who escorts her arm-in-arm to and from court every day.

And she does appear, by her own verbage, to hate men... except for her wonderful father and son.

STEREOTYPES MAY OR MAY NOT REFLECT REALITY. I'M JUST SAYIN'... She has a way of using sterotypical descriptions to support her own theories about Travis Alexander & the DV alleged by the defendant, and I reserve the right to use them to support my own theories.

There is probably no one more glad for her to be off the stand than she, ALV herself. She must be covered in emotional bruises for the emotional beating she has taken in the past week, all at the hands of a male prosecutor. She could benefit from the council of a good "DV/Battered Woman" Expert.

If she thinks being 'old-fashioned' gives her an excuse to avoid asking the hard questions, she's flat out wrong. If she thinks that having given a lot of speeches and conducting group therapy makes her a Battered Woman Assessment EXPERT, she needs to think again. And if she believes that her opinion is gospel, she is sadly mistaken.

One thing is certain. This woman needs to pack up and go home. I don't know what her time in Phoenix has cost her (assuming she paid for all her and her friends' expenses), but I do know that AZ taxpayers are poorer for having had her sit on the stand and spew BS for two weeks. I think she's going to have a hard time convincing anyone who knows about this trial that she is an expert at anything.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next