Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!!

+6
RileysMom
NiteSpinR
samgoodwin
Wrapitup
raine1953
Nama
10 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!! Empty Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!!

Post by Nama Wed May 08, 2013 1:48 pm

The verdict will be announced in about an hour and a half. Let's pray the jurors got it right.

Last edited by BJ on Wed May 08, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!! Empty Re: Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!!

Post by raine1953 Wed May 08, 2013 2:04 pm

praying Fingers Crossed
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!! Empty Re: Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!!

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Thanks for starting a new thread, BJ.

I cannot imagine what Travis' family must be going through right now!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Just saw this on HLN, I'm a nervous wreck waiting!
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Me too Sam, I have a stomach ache!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 2:32 pm

I am numb.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Cannot load WAT. Must be overflowing..but I can see her tweets there.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 2:45 pm

OK..on WAT. They are interviewing but it keeps sticking. grrrr
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m
Dismissed juror #8 just entered the courtroom. #jodiarias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Now cannot access WAT yet again!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m
Site is getting hammered with traffic. Please be patient and keep trying. Nothing I can do from courtroom. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Site is getting hammered with traffic. Please be patient and keep trying. Nothing I can do from courtroom. #JodiArias
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 08, 2013 2:54 pm

It'll be live on HLN also. I had to turn it off for now, can't take all the talking heads speculation. I'll actually be gone when it's announced, but I'm taking my cell with me and going to catch the verdict on there. I should be back home by 4 or so. (It will be read at 3:30 our time.)
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:00 pm

RobynD323 ‏@robynd323 3m
Travis Alexander's sister just arrived to court - awaiting verdict in #jodiarias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Am on twitter as well. I agree w/you Sam, NG is in full BOMBSHELL mode.

WAT keeps fading in and out. I won't refresh as when I do, I get knocked off.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 08, 2013 3:05 pm

ok, I have you plugged into my phone so i can see it here first. ;-)
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 08, 2013 3:06 pm

I just got knocked off Wild, can't get back on. Oh well.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 08, 2013 3:10 pm

I'm watching live on wptv:
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:11 pm

samgoodwin wrote:ok, I have you plugged into my phone so i can see it here first. ;-)
Thanks!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:12 pm

raine1953 wrote:I just got knocked off Wild, can't get back on. Oh well.
Keep trying...I want to see it on their site as I love Wild's tweets. Sam, thanks for the back up link.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Family is being let in now. #JodiArias family just went in.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Am on WAT now, Raine. Keep trying!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Martinez there now according to WPTV.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Remember the infamous: "Mark my words"?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Juan just walked by looking intense and nervous He is in the courtroom now. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Juror 5 tri color just went into courtroom #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Juan just walked by looking intense and nervous He is in the courtroom now. #JodiArias
I just copied the same thing and came here to post! Wow there are so many people outside the courthouse.
NG of course is talking about her being a victim of crime..... let it go Nancy! kick
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Please refresh the site we made some adjustments. If you want to comment please use our facebook page or twitter. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:25 pm

raine1953 wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
I just copied the same thing and came here to post! Wow there are so many people outside the courthouse.
NG of course is talking about her being a victim of crime..... let it go Nancy! kick
The tweets about her are insane!!! And funny!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!! Empty Live Feeds

Post by Nama Wed May 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 08, 2013 3:30 pm

HLN says it's about 2 minutes before court resumes! Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!! 2774608
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Gaah. Hurry up.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:32 pm

FGS!! Let's GO!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:34 pm

They just said on WAT that the media is being let into the courtroom. Guess that doesn't mean NG???? I think her head w/explode if she is found NG. Even the same initials.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 08, 2013 3:37 pm

In the courtroom now. It's packed like salmons in here. No attorneys in here yet #JodiArias
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:38 pm

In the courtroom now. It's packed like salmons in here. No attorneys in here yet #JodiArias

me: Cannot see WAT..can just read the tweets. Ugh!!! Have the Fox Live video as a back up.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RileysMom Wed May 08, 2013 3:38 pm

This takes forever .
RileysMom
RileysMom

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DiaperCakeJungle?ref=si_shop

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 08, 2013 3:38 pm

If I go over tweet limit find me on @wildabouttrial2. It will get hectic in a bit. #JodiArias
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Hey there, Riley's Mom..good to see you!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!! Empty another one

Post by Nama Wed May 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Courtroom is packed. Those who didn't make it in are being asked to leave the Courthouse.
Jodi's Father is not in the Courtroom.
Jodi and her attorneys aren't in court yet.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Willmott is here in a bright salmon top. No sign of Nurmi yet. #JodiArias
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Nurmi is here in light gray suit with purpley salmonish tie. He is standing and talking to deputy. #JodiArias
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed May 08, 2013 3:44 pm

I heard someone say that Jodi's Grandmother is at the courthouse today.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:44 pm

HLN just said Det. Flores is there w/his wife and family. WOW!! And everyone is there but Hodi. Arias's grandmother is there, her mother but NOT her father.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 08, 2013 3:45 pm

No sign of Hodi yet...
No sign of the Judge...
Flores is there with his wife and children...
Travis' side of the courtroom is packed!
Hodi's grandmother in wheelchair in the isle, clutching kleenex.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 08, 2013 3:47 pm

OMG, here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RileysMom Wed May 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Here we go ...
RileysMom
RileysMom

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DiaperCakeJungle?ref=si_shop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next