Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.

+5
NiteSpinR
raine1953
samgoodwin
Nama
Wrapitup
9 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:05 pm

She told the jury that Patti was threatened! Can she do that?

samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias GUILTY Of Pre-Meditated & EXTREME CRUELTY Felony Murder Of Travis Alexander ~Update: HUNG JURY In Penalty Phase~ Date Of Penalty Phase 09/29/14.

Post by Nama Tue May 21, 2013 1:06 pm

I hope she doesn't show pictures of Travis and herself along with the pictures of her and her other boyfriends. That would be so rude! The Alexander doesn't want to see the two of them together.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue May 21, 2013 1:07 pm

samgoodwin wrote:She told the jury that Patti was threatened! Can she do that?
She can say anything she want to say. She's NOT under oath....per the Judge.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Yanno, she's talking too fast and she has no emotion in her voice at all. The fake sobs every once in a while are obviously an act. If she's trying to copy what Samantha and Stephen did, she's failing miserably.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue May 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Showing a pic of her niece.....Angela's daughter.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue May 21, 2013 1:09 pm

It's all about her...................again.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:09 pm

OFGS, I won't be a wedding photographer.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue May 21, 2013 1:10 pm

She has no one to blame but herself that she didn't get to attend some family event in 2010......don't remember what event.

She will never become a mother because of her own choices.

Showing pics of her drawings now.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue May 21, 2013 1:11 pm

So she explained away why Patty didn't testify on her behalf... Boo Freaken Woo!
And poor Darryl he may be remarried but he still loves Jodi...
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Now she's remembering her great family times? What happened to them being abusive?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue May 21, 2013 1:11 pm

She wanted to avoid trial and all the emails etc spread out into the public arena.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue May 21, 2013 1:12 pm

She didn't want all the ugly details about her and Travis to come out.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue May 21, 2013 1:13 pm

She can't believe she was capable of the violence.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue May 21, 2013 1:14 pm

No more oil paintings, no more Christmas with my family, no getting to be involved with her nieces(possible the best news possible for them!) blah blah... All I hear is "Oh Poor Me"
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue May 21, 2013 1:15 pm

She's said that she would prefer death........now she can't ask to be sentenced to death because of her family. Whatever the outcome she will spend the rest of her life in prison.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue May 21, 2013 1:15 pm

She never apologized!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Hmm, says she's asking for life so her family won't be hurt. If they cared so much, why did none of them testify to her character?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue May 21, 2013 1:16 pm

She expressed much more remorse than I expected!
She spoke for 19 minutes.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:17 pm

raine1953 wrote:She never apologized!

Nope. I don't think she really cares one way or the other. If she gets DP, she'll start appeals. If she gets life, she'll have fun in prison.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:18 pm

I still hope they give her the DP.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue May 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Nama wrote:She expressed much more remorse than I expected!
She spoke for 19 minutes.
True, re: more remorse. I would think she might remember to apologize to Travis's family!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:19 pm

steve krafft @SKrafftFox10#jodiarias #fox10 This was a tailor-made TV extravaganza. Lifetime will play this scene word-for-word when it does its cheesy TV movie
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue May 21, 2013 1:19 pm

samgoodwin wrote:I still hope they give her the DP.
Agree.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:20 pm

The remorse was for hurting her family and Travis's family. Not for killing Travis.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue May 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Will the jury deliberate today?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:22 pm

raine1953 wrote:Will the jury deliberate today?

I sure hope so!
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Who would want a wig w/Hodi's hair? That was my first thought. I was speechless thru the entire 19 min. Her affect is FLAT. I don't give a rip about her baby pics, the fact she w/never do oil paintings again and I do NOT believe that she just found out 2 weeks ago or whenever that Travis' grandmother had died. Her entire speech was bullshit! Give her the needle!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 21, 2013 1:23 pm

She wants to teach Spanish and sign language. Said she's "good with her hands". She sure as Hell is..in more ways than one. OMG! She should have never opened her mouth. I wish I could have seen the look on Travis' family while she was talking.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Who would want a wig w/Hodi's hair? That was my first thought. I was speechless thru the entire 19 min. Her affect is FLAT. I don't give a rip about her baby pics, the fact she w/never do oil paintings again and I do NOT believe that she just found out 2 weeks ago or whenever that Travis' grandmother had died. Her entire speech was bullshit! Give her the needle!!!!

Amen, Wrap! I doubt she didn't know about Travis's grandma either. She's full of it.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
I watched as the jury left and didn't see any visible emotion on their faces really. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue May 21, 2013 1:24 pm

11:02 AMsteve krafft @SKrafftFox10#jodiarias #fox10 “Some people may not believe I am a survivor of domestic violence. They are entitled to their opinion.”-Jodi Arias
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue May 21, 2013 1:25 pm

From the INNOCENT site:

Krista Walters says:
May 21, 2013 at 11:03 am
YES!!!!! SHE SAID OTHER VICTIMS OF DV!! YESSSSS!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY SHE GOT THAT IN THERE!!!!!

umno
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue May 21, 2013 1:25 pm

No Donavan in court the last 2 days! LOL!

Boy Raine I sure hope so! If court adjourns after listening to STABBY it would look like the Judge is sympathetic to Jodi and her family with no regard for the Jury or Traivs' family.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue May 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Did anyone hear an apology?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:25 pm

She looks confidant that she talked them out of DP.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue May 21, 2013 1:26 pm

samgoodwin wrote:She looks confidant that she talked them out of DP.

I thought the same thing Sam. Almost a little cocky if you ask me.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Judge just told them they must not be swayed by personal opinion or pity.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:28 pm

So Nurmi and Juan still get a closing before the jury leaves, right?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:30 pm

jose miguel @reporterjmiguelRT @jeffgoldesq : Juan's Martinez will go first, then defense, then state rebuttal death penalty closing in #jodiarias
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue May 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Hearing her say she actually has made plans and intends to make more when released into General Public, just reinforced my opinion that she should receive the DP! I don't think she should be given the right to pursue the things she wants...
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:40 pm

RT @jeffgoldesq : Correction: closings are now Defense State Defense because we are in mitigation phase.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue May 21, 2013 1:41 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Did anyone hear an apology?
Nope.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:41 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Hearing her say she actually has made plans and intends to make more when released into General Public, just reinforced my opinion that she should receive the DP! I don't think she should be given the right to pursue the things she wants...

agreed Nite!
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue May 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Mee too!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:42 pm

raine1953 wrote:
NiteSpinR wrote:Did anyone hear an apology?
Nope.

Me neither, sorry she hurt her family - but more likely just sorry she got caught.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 21, 2013 1:43 pm

I wonder if her bringing up Patti being threatened opens the door for Juan to comment on Patti's drug use and other problems?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 21, 2013 1:44 pm

I agree. And, when she said she has not looked at Travis' family but won't go into why..we KNOW why. She told whathisface they look like Travis or some bs.

Nothing she said had any impact on me. No tears shed. Again, FLAT AFFECT. And, the shirts? You've got to be kidding me! No apology IMO. Nada. Just more about her, her and HER!

I want her to get the DP!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 21, 2013 1:46 pm

samgoodwin wrote:I wonder if her bringing up Patti being threatened opens the door for Juan to comment on Patti's drug use and other problems?
I would think it would. Hope she upchucks her peanut butter at lunch. I have never seen anything as pathetic as her. My 7 year old would be more convincing reading what she read. BS BS BS BS BS BS
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue May 21, 2013 1:49 pm

samgoodwin wrote:I wonder if her bringing up Patti being threatened opens the door for Juan to comment on Patti's drug use and other problems?
Jodi wasn't under oath so I don't know if he can question anything she said. I wonder WHY she wasn't under oath?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Great question! IMO that means she can get up there and lie and bullshit all she wants.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next