Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Reading a book on June 15th - last video of her.

3 posters

Go down

Caylee Reading a book on June 15th - last video of her. Empty Caylee Reading a book on June 15th - last video of her.

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Caylee Reading a book on June 15th - last video of her. Empty Re: Caylee Reading a book on June 15th - last video of her.

Post by concerned4all Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:53 am

I have never understood KC saying June 9th was when Caylee was taken from her. I can tell you the exact date my daughters died, and I had nothing to do with killing either of them.

Just like I never believed lying GA when he said the last time he saw them was June 16th, and he could remember what they were wearing. There is no way he could remember what they were wearing, men just don't do that. This is what CA told him to say, even to making up what they were wearing. He did not know that would be the last time he would see Caylee, therefore he memorized what she had on. BS.

I could not tell you what my daughters had on the last time I saw them alive. Well, I could tell what Karen had on, because she went to bed in her clothes, and was still wearing them when I arrived at her house the next morning when the police allowed us to go in to see her before they removed her from the house.

I can't wait for the trial to be over, maybe then the Ant's will be removed from our lives, as I have had enough of them.

Last edited by concerned4all on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct a misspelled word.)
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Caylee Reading a book on June 15th - last video of her. Empty Re: Caylee Reading a book on June 15th - last video of her.

Post by cherylz Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 am

Lindamarie and Sassy...or anybody!
Where are those beautiful tribute memorials made by Sassy for Caylee? I can't find them.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Leah Freeman is here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HaLeigh is still in our missing section.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:26 pm

concerned4all said:

I could not tell you what my daughters had on the last time I saw them alive.
I had no idea you lost two daughters. You must be one heck of a person to still be sane. Kudo's to you and I am so very sorry for your loss.

And, I do agree with you. What is with the June 9th date (even Cindy said that) and NO, I highly doubt George remembering what Caylee was wearing on the 16th, IF in fact, it were the 16th..or any day for that matter.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Thank you!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down