Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Memorial Event at J Blanchard Park Orlando, FL Updated w/video!!!! 6 pm Tuesday June 16, 2009

+4
cherylz
adelacruz
Juanita
Wrapitup
8 posters

Go down

Caylee Memorial Event at J Blanchard Park Orlando, FL  Updated w/video!!!! 6 pm Tuesday June 16, 2009 Empty Caylee Memorial Event at J Blanchard Park Orlando, FL Updated w/video!!!! 6 pm Tuesday June 16, 2009

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Hot off the press from Cobra to me by way of Rev. Grund:

Cobra says: Cobra supply's security for Pastor, yea imagine that. ..Security for a little girl remembered.

Caylee Memorial Event at J Blanchard Park Orlando, FL 6 pm Tuesday June 16, 2009Caylee Memorial Event at J Blanchard Park Orlando, FL 6 pm Tuesday June 16, 2009

On Tuesday June 16, 2009 at 6 pm there will be a public memorial to acknowledge the one-year anniversary of the stunning loss of one of God's blessings, Caylee Marie Anthony at J Blanchard Park in Orlando, Florida @ Pavilion #2.

I was approached to speak at the event and then discovered that the "event" was more of a desire then a planned event. I then asked a Facebook group of 22,000 members honoring Caylee's memory to host the event and help get it organized.

Two of the groups leaders, founder Scotti Simpson and fellow Alabama resident Regina Lyle, took on the challenge of supplying the leadership necessary to get this event planned on such short notice.

Scotti is a student at Jacksonville State University in Alabama who has a heart for Caylee and for abused children. If you would like to know more about Scotti visit his Facebook page.

There have been many volunteers working on this event and along with the In Memory of Caylee Facebook group we have had support (physical and financial) from bloggers at Humble Opinion and ScaredMonkeys. Financial support has poured in from all over and any money left over will be applied to a tree to be planted in Caylee's name at J Blanchard Park. If you would like to contribute to that you can send it to the address below and indicate it is for Caylee’s Memorial or use the Pay Pal button on the left hand side The Porch main page. If you use the Pay Pal button please send an email notifying us of the donation being for Caylee’s Memorial.

I am working on having a local video streaming company I know it stream the event on the Internet. However, with such short notice that may not be possible. I will be video taping the event and I will then place online for everyone to see. I will post more information about this in the days to come.

If you are in the Central Florida area I invite you to attend this event. It will begin promptly at 6 pm and end no later then 7 pm. We need volunteers to help with set up (which starts at 5 pm) and clean up (starting immediately at the close of the event). The park closes at 8 pm and the Dean Road gate is locked at 7:30. Children are welcome. Rest rooms and playgrounds are nearby.

This event is about honoring Caylee and all of the missing, abused or endangered innocents who need our support in Central Florida and America . It is not about the promotion of any one person or group.

I sincerely hope that you will attend and be respectful of Caylee and the rules & regulations of J Blanchard Park.

Thank you and God bless,
Richard Grund

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Caylee Memorial Event at J Blanchard Park Orlando, FL  Updated w/video!!!! 6 pm Tuesday June 16, 2009 Empty Re: Caylee Memorial Event at J Blanchard Park Orlando, FL Updated w/video!!!! 6 pm Tuesday June 16, 2009

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:33 pm

I wish this memorial was being held today instead of tomorrow....... it is my personal opinion Caylee died one year ago TODAY after KC fought with CA... but as I said, this is just my personal opinion. Many people believe that since GA said he saw them on Monday, that she died THAT night.

I don't believe a word GA said about having seen them......

Either way, it is awesome of Richard Grund to spearhead this wonderful tribute to Caylee. I'm not surprised the Ants didn't plan anything... they have already forgotten her. 😢
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Caylee Memorial Event at J Blanchard Park Orlando, FL  Updated w/video!!!! 6 pm Tuesday June 16, 2009 Empty Re: Caylee Memorial Event at J Blanchard Park Orlando, FL Updated w/video!!!! 6 pm Tuesday June 16, 2009

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:39 pm

I wish Jessie Grund had turned out to be Caylee's Dad. Maybe none of this would have happened. If any of our members are going tomorrow night it would be great to hear from you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:41 pm

sad :pale:

i hope its a wonderful memorial, the people need to heal.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:45 pm

You can be certain the Anthony's will be there. Film at 11!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Wrapitup wrote:You can be certain the Anthony's will be there. Film at 11!

Really? They will be there? I think I just fainted. :shock:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Wrapitup wrote:You can be certain the Anthony's will be there. Film at 11!

LOL it's a joke right??
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Snaz, I have always thought that she killed her shortly after she left her parents--during the wee morning hours. It was either then or after lunch when the flurry of phone calls began. I still think of today the 15th as being her last day- a few hours after Caylee was reading and singing, and asking her great grand dad if he was tired. Then she ate chili and swam w/ her grandma in the pool-little did she know-oh it is so gut-wrenching. It really makes me sick.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 pm

cherylz wrote:Snaz, I have always thought that she killed her shortly after she left her parents--during the wee morning hours. It was either then or after lunch when the flurry of phone calls began. I still think of today the 15th as being her last day- a few hours after Caylee was reading and singing, and asking her great grand dad if he was tired. Then she ate chili and swam w/ her grandma in the pool-little did she know-oh it is so gut-wrenching. It really makes me sick.

Cherylz, that is what I have always thought...... sometime after she left the house on the 15th... maybe even into the wee hours of the 16th. But the one thing I just do not believe is GA's story that he SAW them on the 16th and CA's story that she 'heard them because she can't see through closed doors'...... Both of those stories, IMO, just have Cindy written all over them. Very early on, I wanted to believe GA when he said he had seen them on the 16th... but since then he has proven to me he has no spine... and I believe that Cindy is the one that concocted that story, and once GA repeated the story, he had to stick to it. GA also just gave too many details about the last moments when he saw Caylee, what she was wearing, etc.....most men just wouldn't remember those details. I mean, come on, they couldn't even remember the DATE of the last time they had seen Caylee (and it was FATHER'S DAY, for goodness sake!), and we are expected to believe he could remember what she was WEARING?

And let's face it...... the reason most people originally believed it was the 16th is because GA said he saw them..... I get the 'flurry' of calls on the 16th, but 'my gut' still tells me it happened before that.

The SAD thing is that we will probably never know.... because KC is NOT ever going to admit what she did...... :twisted:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Snaz, I completely agree w/your entire post. I believe that after Cindy choked Momster, she split w/Caylee on the night of the 15th and killed her then.

If you read Michelle Murphy's testimony, she said Caylee had seperation anxiety and I think Casey knew when she left w/Caylee there would be no way she could take care of her, she had no job (at least on the books - LOL) and Caylee was prolly scared when she saw her grandmother choke her mother. She gave her xanax to shut her up and od'd her.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:54 am

Caylee Anthony vigil
planned

Updated: Monday, 15 Jun 2009, 8:37 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 15 Jun 2009, 8:37 PM EDT

• HOLLY BRISTOW | FOX 35 News

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - It's hard to believe that the precious home video of little Caylee Anthony reading her favorite book, "Supper Time with Frieda Fuzzy Paws," while visiting her great grandfather was taken one year ago, June 15. And on June 16, she was last seen by her grandfather, George Anthony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:58 am

I can't believe its been a year. I seems like just yesterday I was in the kitchen preparing dinner and I heard a womans voice screaming "It smells like there was a dead body in the damn car".
Of course it was Cindy and already she was on television.

Wow how time flies.

I guess when all is said and done, dead is dead and Caylee is still gone.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Is there a link to the memorial today? If so, could you please post it? Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Not sure. But I w/make sure it is posted afterward. Have to look at all the news stations.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:48 pm

A Facebook sight dedicated to Caylee's memory has more than 22,000 members. When he saw that number, Grund said he realized Caylee has become a symbol for many all over the world who've felt abused and abandoned. But, he said it's time to move past the obsession over Caylee.

"There are other kids out there," Grund said. "Let's take this focus and share it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Video of the Tribute:

Also, just saw on NG that the autopsy results will be released anytime!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:56 pm

More vigil coverage, Interview w/Rev. Grund.

Apparantly, the Anthony's "spent the day in NYC making the media circus rounds."

Must see!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:11 pm

I am REALLY surprised at the low turnout for this vigil. I imagined there would be many more people than showed up.
They are saying "around 25 people" showed for the vigil. I really thought it would draw a much larger crowd.
Nevertheless, I'm sure it was a beautiful service, and I'm glad something was done to honor Caylee on this day. :( 😢
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Wow, that really makes me sad--only 20-25 people went. I wonder why? She touched the lives of so many. :(
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:44 am

lovemysam, I thought about that. Imagine back last August the crowds that just wouldn't stop....the protestors, the people searching, the vigils. I am shocked no more people showed for this thing yesterday. I guess it is burnout. confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Well...for some people that would have possibly made it too real. Its one thing to sit at home and online and read and post stuff about this case, and talk about the people involved..

its another to get yourself really involved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Sassy is my daughter. Wow you finally joined! Good for you. 8)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:58 pm

sassybtsweet wrote:Well...for some people that would have possibly made it too real. Its one thing to sit at home and online and read and post stuff about this case, and talk about the people involved..

its another to get yourself really involved.
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

We are as involved as any could be and if I still lived in Central Florida, I would have been there in a heartbeat!!

Happy you are here!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Welcome Sassy! ❤
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Richard Grund arranged this little "gettogether". Sorry to tell you folks but he is not that popular with the majority of people. I know, I know. Read his words.

Listen to the words others are saying.

Keep your eyes and your ears open and observe. Others have opinions too.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Did any video get made of the memorial? I think if I lived any where remotely close and did not have to work I would have went. I would like a link to a video if any one knows of one. No one is 100% liked so negative statement about the Grund's don't surprise me. I have heard nothing but good things. Must be something I don't know. I do think some and maybe most people will lose interest in this case the longer it takes to go to trial except us.We will watch and pray for justice for Caylee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:34 am

I don't think Richard Grund really expected that many people. After all he had it in a park shelter that would only hold maybe the most three dozen. I think too they were a group of fellow bloggers.

A memorial planned at a church would have been a more fitting memorial. But of course George and Cindy were off jetsetting and enjoying their "beautiful life".
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:18 am

jeanne1807 wrote:Richard Grund arranged this little "gettogether". Sorry to tell you folks but he is not that popular with the majority of people. I know, I know. Read his words.

Listen to the words others are saying.

Keep your eyes and your ears open and observe. Others have opinions too.
I have never read or heard anyone talk negatively about Rev. Grund except the Ants. His entire family is being thrown under the bus. Please check out his Myspace and Facebook. This is a man of God who thought he was Caylee's bio grandfather - took care of Caylee when she was a baby while Casey "went to work." Even when they learned Caylee was not Jesse's bio dad, they still took care of her as if she was their own grandchild and then Casey broke up w/Jesse. The Grund's were devestated that they had no time with Caylee anymore.
Everything Rev. Grund does is out of love. He is an honorable man.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 am

Actually Richard was babysitting and grew weary. So his other son was babysitting. But Richard was working at home so he was more or less in charge. He didn't want to do that anymore so he met Casey at the front door to tell her and that is when she told him "not to worry I have Zanny the Nanny".
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:24 am

jeanne1807 wrote:Actually Richard was babysitting and grew weary. So his other son was babysitting. But Richard was working at home so he was more or less in charge. He didn't want to do that anymore so he met Casey at the front door to tell her and that is when she told him "not to worry I have Zanny the Nanny".
Yes, he did do that, but that does not make him a bad person or make him love Caylee any less - we don't know what his job entailed or if Jesse had to work. I get the impression that Richard clued in to the fact Casey was not really working. I would also bet he shared this w/George because at one time, he and George were pretty good friends.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:02 pm

I agree with wrap.

Imagine also being lead to believe a child was your grandchild, and growing attached to it, then even though you were one of the first to have suspicions that she wasnt really yours, to find out in the form of finality such as a DNA test was probably heart breaking.

He also continued to babysit even after that, but any normal person would want to distance themselves a bit at that point. He probably had a hard time distinguishing from feeling like a grandpa to the kid, to just being a regular nice guy who was babysitting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:42 pm

The biggest problem in Caseys life was Caylee. She wanted to put her up for adoption but the powers that be..would not allow it. Casey never, never wanted to be tied down with a baby. She was a party girl.

Too bad little Caylee didn't have a loving grandma somewhere that didn't give a fig about who was in charge of who. Just loved Caylee.

Somebody that would watch and love Caylee so the others could...do their thing.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:13 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:The biggest problem in Caseys life was Caylee. She wanted to put her up for adoption but the powers that be..would not allow it. Casey never, never wanted to be tied down with a baby. She was a party girl.

Too bad little Caylee didn't have a loving grandma somewhere that didn't give a fig about who was in charge of who. Just loved Caylee.

Somebody that would watch and love Caylee so the others could...do their thing.
I think/know the Grund's loved Caylee very much but after Casey broke up w/Jesse..the Grund's were not allowed to see Caylee very often per Cindy.

Also, Casey should have stood up to her mother and said, "I am over 18 and old enough to make my own decisions, I am NOT ready to be a mother and do not want to give birth to a child that I will have to see everyday that I am not ready for, so I am giving this baby up for adoption." Caylee would still be alive and we would never have heard of The Anthony's.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 pm

I cannot imagine forcing my young child(teenager) to have a baby that she did not want. Adoption would have been an ideal situation. It never turns out well, esp. for the child when it is not loved or cared for by a indifferent mother.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Im editing this post because it came off a bit harsh... i think i can be a little too passionate sometimes :oops:

Basically all i said was, i do believe that casey would have snuck off to give caylee up for adoption if that was what she had really wanted. She stole money from her family, do you really doubt she could have found a nice family and sold caylee to the highest bidder if she cared that little?

The problem i see is she cared too much. She did like to party, she wasnt ready to be a mom. she did not like the fact caylee didnt see her as the awesome mother she felt she was, i can almost gaurantee it.

She was never jealous of her daughter for her mothers attention...she was jealous of her mother, for her daughter's attention.

She was sick of everybody seeing her as an irresponsible mother. The scene at the club, where she had caylee at a party and everyone got on her case about it, was when she opened her eyes. She didnt want her mother watching her anymore, but she couldnt handle people thinking she was a bad mother for takin caylee with her either.

She had to come up with another option. That option was 'alternative' methods to knock her out, leaving her god knows where.. (car, abandoned house, whatever). she didnt do it very many times obviously, and probably saw Caylee was developing a tolerance for whatever she gave her, she upped the dose, and killed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:12 pm

With all due respect, if Casey cared too much, she would have gotten herself a job, an apartment and stepped up to the plate. NOT murdered her child.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Which is why i gave an example of what i meant by 'cared too much'.... i did not mean it in the sense you seem to think i did.

She wanted to be caylee's mommy in the sense she wanted caylee to love her like a daughter loves her mother...why take care of a child when other people could do it for her? She wanted the best of both worlds. She wanted caylee to despise her grandmother, always running to casey with her arms wide open, while cindy did all of the hard work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 pm

sassybtsweet wrote:Which is why i gave an example of what i meant by 'cared too much'.... i did not mean it in the sense you seem to think i did.

She wanted to be caylee's mommy in the sense she wanted caylee to love her like a daughter loves her mother...why take care of a child when other people could do it for her? She wanted the best of both worlds. She wanted caylee to despise her grandmother, always running to casey with her arms wide open, while cindy did all of the hard work.
Maybe I am daft or something but to me, it is pretty black and white on this one. Either she loved Caylee or she really didn't. If she did, she would have done everything in her power to get herself and her child away from Cindy. Her Self was more important to her than her daughter so IMO, she did not love her. There is no love in a mother when they kill their child, unless they are bat shit crazy, which she isn't. Just MOO!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Warped I dont think Casey could escape Cindy.

Given a few more years no one would have ever caught Casey and casey killing Caylee freed Casey from Cindy.
think about it ......I do not doubt that Cindy kept Casey at home by saying you cannot make it without me,
I do not feel sorry for Casey for killing Caylee , but I imagine her mind is damaged from Cindy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:28 pm

They better put a security gate and alarm around that tree they plant for Caylee, G&C might come out in the wee hours and chop it down. I wouldnt put it past them because this isnt CA's idea.

The number of enemies that lady has is growing by the second.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:34 pm

DebB wrote:Warped I dont think Casey could escape Cindy.

Given a few more years no one would have ever caught Casey and casey killing Caylee freed Casey from Cindy.
think about it ......I do not doubt that Cindy kept Casey at home by saying you cannot make it without me,
I do not feel sorry for Casey for killing Caylee , but I imagine her mind is damaged from Cindy.

Now that you mention this, CA wouldnt be smart enough to be causing all of this trouble so the jury will feel sorry for KC and this psycho mother she had to live with, and therefore give her a lesser sentence? Suspect
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:55 pm

I still don't get it. As headstrong as Casey is, if she REALLY, REALLY wanted to get away from Cindy, she would have. Nothing would have stopped her. Nothing stopped her from partying which was evidently a huge priority in her life. Her boy toy's were another huge priorty. So, IMO - if Caylee and Casey's freedom from Cindy were her top priority the way men and partying were, Nothing, and I mean Nothing would have stopped her from getting a job/apartment/freedom from her mother. She is not NOT intelligent and sure as hell has a way with words, which is a shame because I think she probably would have made an excellent event planner.

Bottom line for me, she didn't put Caylee first, she put herself first. She did not really care about her daughter, she only cared about herself.

Casey killing Caylee may have freed her from Cindy but it sure didn't give her the freedom she so craved. And, I do not buy that she would have gotten away with this horrific murder.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Lynne wrote:

Now that you mention this, CA wouldnt be smart enough to be causing all of this trouble so the jury will feel sorry for KC and this psycho mother she had to live with, and therefore give her a lesser sentence? Suspect
I think if there were no pics of Casey partying in this 31 day span, that might have flown.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:33 pm

I totally agree with you Wrap. KC only thinks about KC. No one else comes first with her at any time.

Another chorus of "Me, Me, Me". I wonder if we could get Toby Keith to write another version of his You, You, You. Some of us could go to Orlando when the trial starts and sing it outside the court house.
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:08 am

Wrapitup wrote:
Lynne wrote:

I think if there were no pics of Casey partying in this 31 day span, that might have flown.

I dont think she could escape cindy i think she lived in fear of losing caylee her meal ticket to cindy
I do not think any intelligent human being will set her free I sure hope not
and I do believe Casey is intelligent your i.q is based on your verbal abilities, she is intelligent but young and blantant, I think given time she would have made a dangeorus serial killer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:43 am

concerned4all wrote:I totally agree with you Wrap. KC only thinks about KC. No one else comes first with her at any time.

Another chorus of "Me, Me, Me". I wonder if we could get Toby Keith to write another version of his You, You, You. Some of us could go to Orlando when the trial starts and sing it outside the court house.
Excellent song choice which I Love!! Another one is :"How Do You Like Me Now" which I hope the prosecutor's and the world w/be singing to the Ant's/Bozo/Conway/Baden/Lyon - but mostly Casey Marie Anthony, when she is found GUILTY of murdering her daughter! :cheers:
:bday: Booty Bravo :clapping: :dancingbanana: :dancingmouse: :nanatongue: :rockon: :smnanatongue: :wagtongue2: 👍 Hiney :dancingbaby: :panda: Electric Chair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:39 am

Wrap ROFLMAO
Great job on the smileys! 8)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down