Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronald Cummings to appear on The Maury Povich Show

3 posters

Go down

Ronald Cummings to appear on The Maury Povich Show Empty Ronald Cummings to appear on The Maury Povich Show

Post by Nama Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Ronald Cummings will soon board a plane bound for the tri-state area. He isn't leaving for vacation. He's going to make sure the world knows his daughter is still missing, and he will stop at nothing until he finds her.

"Whoever has Haleigh please, bring her home. She does not belong to you. She's not just a pair of shoes or whatever, she's a human being. Please bring Haleigh home," he said.

Ronald spent more than an hour with Action News on Wednesday. The entire time he was getting ready for a flight where he would ultimately end up on the Maury Povich show. Ronald says he's not doing it to speak about his recently announced divorce. Instead, he says he's only talking about Haleigh.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Ronald-Cummings-focuses-on-Haleigh-despite-divorce/FSHCYRvToEeKRWQ5cUVAuw.cspx
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Ronald Cummings to appear on The Maury Povich Show Empty Re: Ronald Cummings to appear on The Maury Povich Show

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:16 pm

I said this on another thread..had no clue Maury still has a show. When and what channel??? Will he be allowed to curse? Will the audience boo him?? Will he come back with a new minor gf?? Sooo many questions! thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Ronald Cummings to appear on The Maury Povich Show Empty Find station and time for the Maury Povich Show

Post by Nama Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:49 pm

by Wrapitup on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:16 pm I said this on another thread..had no clue Maury still has a show. When and what channel???
Maury is on in Portland on an independent Oregon station at noon I believe, not on Network TV. Check your TV guide or on your DVR, click on My DVR, set a recording, find shows to record, and search for MAURY.

Maybe some young girl will accuse him of being the baby daddy to her child. Ya think?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Ronald Cummings to appear on The Maury Povich Show Empty Re: Ronald Cummings to appear on The Maury Povich Show

Post by Nama Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:54 pm

And don't forget that Ronald will be on the CBS Morning Show on Monday, October 12th.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:29 pm

You know folks to tell you the truth I am getting tired of these folks and their winey voices and their monotone lies. Why do they keep having them on. They have nothing to say just a few grunts and lies.
I am sorry but I just can't watch them anymore. They all make me sick.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:44 pm

by jeanne1807 Today at 9:29 pm I am sorry but I just can't watch them anymore. They all make me sick.
I bet you'll watch........wasn't it you that said there was a train wreck that you couldn't take your eyes off of? :lol!:
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:46 pm

thinking
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Honestly BJ I have to congratulate you on being able to remember my post. I have the most trouble keeping everybody and everything straight. How do you all know each other so well and how in the heck do you remember so much. Darn..I am terrible.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:05 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Honestly BJ I have to congratulate you on being able to remember my post. I have the most trouble keeping everybody and everything straight. How do you all know each other so well and how in the heck do you remember so much. Darn..I am terrible.
Jeanne, I can't blame you. Between Casey and the Haleigh case, they are both train wrecks! head bang
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:12 am

Didn't know exactly where to put this. Very interesting.

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down