Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!!

+18
lilypad
frogs
jeanne1807
mommyof3kids
lisette
Cory
charminglane
TerryRose
artgal16
Marica
NiteSpinR
janie
adelacruz
cherylz
Nama
Juanita
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
22 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!!

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:24 pm

abck2006 wrote:I think my children are getting annoyed with me because I am loving on them and hugging on them so much lol
Let them be annoyed..at least you are there for them!!!!!!!!!!

NM girl, I give you major kudo's for looking out for the school children. We all need to be more aware!!

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!!

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:01 pm

:(:(
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Shaniya Davis may be the ultimate parenting tragedy
November 16, 4:10 PM

A 5-year-old goes missing.

The usual fears spring in the collective mind of the public. Was she kidnapped, molested or even worse.

Now we know that the Shaniya Davis case falls into the category of "worse."

Her mother has been accused of offering her for sex. If true, what a nightmarish betrayal for a child. Her own mother trading away Shaniya's peace of mind and dignity for some cash.

The beautiful little innocent was found dead off a heavily wooded road in a rural area, thus ending a desperate search.

Our prayers are for this young human being to possess something that had been taken from her lost short life.

Peace.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Praying for ALL our kids worldwide. :pale:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Close to 400 people, as well as the father of Shaniya Davis showed up for a candlelight vigil tonight in Fayetteville.

Supported on either side by friends holding up the distraught father, Bradley Lockhart looked skyward as he addressed his comments to God.

“Don’t give up on me and don’t give up on Shaniya,” he said. “She’s up there with you. Just knowing my little baby is up there with you is giving me comfort right now,”

His pain was shared by the community.

“I have babies and it would devastate me to know it could happen to my children,’’ said Cynthia McKay who felt compelled to attend the vigil.

She added, “To know that someone this little girl trusted, trusted with all her heart; to travel with him and to have take advantage of her innocence is wrong.”

Many of those who came were filled with a combination of grief and anger.

“We were looking to find her alive,” said Alica Campbell of Fayetteville. “How she died was horrible.”

For one of Shaniy’a aunts, the answers just aren’t there.

“It’s crazy,” said Yvonne Mitchell. “It was crazy when it first began. Nothing is making any sense; none of the stories. Nothing.”

But, Fayetteville needs to make sense of thing, which is why people came together tonight.

“Now is the time we come together and we have to come together as one,’’ said Yvonne Mitchell, who is one of Shaniya’s aunts.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:47 pm

abck2006 wrote:I think my children are getting annoyed with me because I am loving on them and hugging on them so much lol

Welcome! Please give your children another hug from me. I don't have children of my own to hug and after today's news I sure could use a good one! Just tell them Frogs said they're lucky to have a mother like you; some children aren't quite so lucky. :hi there:
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:58 pm

TerryRose wrote:When I was at a Myrtle Beach hotel at the Northern end of Myrtle Beach, S. C., I rode the elevator up with a little girl that looked so very much like Haleigh Cummings, but she was too old to be her as I would say she had to be around 8 or so years old. Anyway, it troubled me at the time that the parent and grandparents she was staying with would permit her to ride the elevator up to the room alone or with a stranger. The hallways were quite empty and anything could have happened, so I watched out for her to make sure she entered the suite next door to ours. Two young men or teens rode another elevator up, but when ours stopped and the doors opened, those 2 young men were right there standing, looking out a nearby window. What strikes me about the suspect in this case is that one of those two looks like the young man they just arrested in this case which occurred not all that far away from that location and involved a hotel. Just makes me wonder if there aren't those that frequent hotels at vacation areas and elsewhere just looking for kids to grab. Really scary and nobody can prove they are up to no good until they actually do something.
I quote my previous post here because earlier today, when they showed the suspect's picture on the news, I blurted out to my husband that that guy looks exactly like one of the 2 hanging around our hotel last August and before I could finish my sentence, my husband said "yeah, just like him!" I was surprised because I didn't think he had observed those 2 young men and I couldn't tell you what the other, smaller man looked like because that one was so friendly, saying hi and looking at you, the hair and the distinctive friendly, smiley look of his face makes me remember him. This guy either has someone who looks exactly like him out there or there is a chance he is the same guy, in which case, maybe I saved the little girl that day, just by riding the elevator with her and following her down the hall until she got into her room. I am a small old person, but enough to make anybody change his mind. The point I am trying to make here is this: they need to investigate this suspect thoroughly for the past year at least, his whereabouts in relation to other kidnappings, his involvements and friendships with other people or groups, and where his money has been coming from. I shudder at the thought but must write what I am thinking: this little innocent may not have been the first.
I write this here just in case there are any cops or agents that read these posts of ours and I make this suggestion to them strongly.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 3 Empty Human Trafficking: A Global & Local Problem

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Human Trafficking: A Global & Local Problem
By Jim Niedelman
Published: November 16, 2009
Updated: November 16, 2009

As tragic and troubling as the Shaniya Davis case is, it’s perhaps just as troubling to know that it’s not an isolated incident.

Investigators say human trafficking is the fastest growing criminal enterprise in the world.

It’s second only to the drug trade overall.

There’s a good chance you’ve encountered it without ever knowing it.

Little Shaniya Davis’ death seems incomprehensible, but not to Chief John Guard at the Pitt County Sheriff’s Office.

“It’s just wrong on so, so many levels,“ said Chief John Guard with the Pitt County Sheriff’s Office.

Guard supervises human trafficking investigations for all of Eastern North Carolina.

The crime takes many forms: foreigners smuggled into this country for an extremely high price and forced to work off a debt that’s impossible to repay, forced labor on farms and women held captive for sex.

Guard says even high school or college students can be enticed by a false promise of a modeling career and wind up trapped in prostitution.

It’s all about the bottom line for the people with the power.

“There is a lot of money to be made in this,” Guard said. “It’s nothing more than, than modern day slavery.“

The popular television series C.S.I. spent a week dramatizing the human trafficking problem in this country.

But, it’s all too real.

Last year, federal investigators charged 82 people and convicted 77 in 40 human trafficking cases.

Guard says there are signals that could indicate someone’s trapped in slave-like conditions.

One is someone who lives and works in the same place.

Another sign is a worker who’s in debt to his or her employer.

There are also security systems that keep people outside or inside a building.

Those are just a few.

“It’s just a crime that we need to turn the lights on if you will,” Guard said. “That it’s almost hiding in plain sight.“

Guard says there’s no doubt it’s happening in our backyard.

People can help by opening their eyes to an eye-opening problem.

Chief guard told Nine On Your Side his division is currently investigating several human trafficking cases in Eastern North Carolina.

He’s not allowed to give out the details.

please click the above for video
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:05 pm

frogs wrote:

Welcome! Please give your children another hug from me. I don't have children of my own to hug and after today's news I sure could use a good one! Just tell them Frogs said they're lucky to have a mother like you; some children aren't quite so lucky. :hi there:
Dearest Frogs, we love you here!! ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Terry Rose, you may want to alert the Fayetville and Mryrtle Beach PD with the above. Just a thought.

And, I doubt you are small and old. I think you are intelligent and wise! thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:35 pm

:thanks: BlowKisses
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 am

O.K all you sweet tender people to whom I always try to apologize to in advance of my negative comments.SORRY

I hope Shaniya's bio-mom gets beat down by fellow inmates everyday for the rest of her life. Before death finds her, I hope she is passed around from one to another until she is all used up.
Human trafficking and Child Prostitution would not be happening... if there weren't people in the market to purchase such commodities. It is sick.
I want them to pay for this wickedness as well! These egotistical monsters believe their lust and pleasure is more important than the life of another human being. They shop for victims in our neighborhoods, school yards, malls, in the homes of family and friends. It is way past time for our Legal System to correctly deal with these Freaks of Nature. If the punishment for these crimes were more severe, perhaps those inclined to commit them... wouldn't!

My mind swirls around what that sweet angel must have been feeling, thinking in the final moments of her life.

They should all be made to suffer.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:23 am

Let's put it this way, Wrap. What are the chances that it was him or that it was somebody that just looked like him? If they were to give more clues about his traveling about, then it would be time to come forward. Even then, there was no abduction at the time we were there that I know about, and Brittany's disappearance there had happened about 4 months earlier. I read on the other thread your quotes from the Eastern N. Carolina task force (?) and how they are making known right now that there is a big problem with abduction and sexual slavery in the area. I just hope they really investigate this guy, not only there but in S. Carolina and all the way down to Florida. JMO.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:26 am

amen, nitespin.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:29 am

TerryRose wrote:Let's put it this way, Wrap. What are the chances that it was him or that it was somebody that just looked like him? If they were to give more clues about his traveling about, then it would be time to come forward. Even then, there was no abduction at the time we were there that I know about, and Brittany's disappearance there had happened about 4 months earlier. I read on the other thread your quotes from the Eastern N. Carolina task force (?) and how they are making known right now that there is a big problem with abduction and sexual slavery in the area. I just hope they really investigate this guy, not only there but in S. Carolina and all the way down to Florida. JMO.
Surely there was security cameras to see everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:20 am

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:37 am

I agree Nite. Her last hour must have been horrific. i am sick to my stomach. This perv did not have to search in a mall or a playground....he got her from that THING called a mother. Sickens me. That poor beautiful child. Her last thoughts were probably, why?? and why isn't my daddy saving me.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by lilypad Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:19 am

i am so sad for this little girl! is this why her mother wanted her back so bad so she could sell her into prostitution? this women makes me sick
no apologies needed Nite i totally agree with you! crying
lilypad
lilypad

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:46 am

Hi Lilypad, I was looking at the pics again of Shaniyah being carried in the hotel. Her hair was a huge bush, sticking straight out. It looks as if that thing called a mother had not brushed her hair in the month that she had her. All of the pics of Shaniyah when living with her dad, she has cute little hair dos, bows, little pig tails, hair always adorable. Dressed adorably. Flash to the hotel, no shoes, disheveled hair. It takes a long time to comb and do a little black girl's hair. With most mom's it is a labor of love. Her mom was probably too messed up to notice her child looked scruffy. I do not know why her messy hair bothers me so much, that and everyone saying she never left the bedroom. Why?? was she being prostituted out for drugs the whole month??? I am sick, sick, sick about this case.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by lilypad Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:58 am

her messy hair and appearance really bothered me to critter
and why was he carrying her like that? it seems like it would be awkward to carry a 5 year old around like this.
where did you read she never came out of the bedroom?
i have not read this OMG this gets more sick all the time!
lilypad
lilypad

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 am

Does anyone know the laws in NC as to the openess
of proceedings and information released to the public in such cases? In the Anthony case we have learned a lot, I was curious if anyone is aware of what goes on in NC.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:29 am

I don't have a clue artgal. I really struggled with this story breaking yesterday. I was not on line for our live chat last night but I did watch issues last night. Jane kept reminding us that this Mother has only been accused of this crime and not convicted yet. Jane kept trying to keep the subject of addiction open as an excuse for what this Mother did. Maybe Jane understands addiction better than me. But I doubt it. I have a pretty good understanding of addiction. Nothing and I mean nothing excuses what the "Not Mom" did. There is a special place in hell for people like her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:50 am

When I go to the chat room it says Im disconnected
what am I doing wrong?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:27 am

You need to log in. You will see it on the upper right hand side of the chat box.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Info on where Shaniya went to school and how she came to be with the b*&%@from hell.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Shaniya's half-sister, Cheyenne Lockhart, told HLN's "Nancy Grace" Monday that she found it difficult to believe Davis had treated her daughter so poorly.

"She seemed like the sweetest woman. She didn't come from much, but ... she had the sweetest voice, she had the sweetest personality, and especially toward me. I would never think that she would do anything like that," said Lockhart, who shared a father with Shaniya.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:00 pm

From Charminglane's link

A little more than a week before Shaniya Davis vanished, her mother told Carey Lockhart, the aunt who helped raise the 5-year-old, that she'd never see Shaniya again.

Those words echoed in Lockhart's head Monday, hours before searchers pulled a body that police think was Shaniya's from a thicket of kudzu along the border of Lee and Harnett counties.

"If I'd only known ... ," Lockhart said Monday, her voice trailing off into sobs. She had helped rear the girl since infancy.

Shaniya has bounced between homes since birth, shared between a mother and a father who conceived her during a chance encounter one night. Carey Lockhart had been the girl's primary guardian because her father, Bradley Lockhart, worked long stretches as a building contractor at out-of-state jobs.

"There was no denying that she was his," Carey Lockhart said of the resemblance between Shaniya and her father.

Though Bradley Lockhart and Antoinette Davis never married, they shared responsibility for Shaniya from the start. Davis' interaction with her daughter was typically limited to occasional weekend visits, Lockhart said. Their custody arrangement was never formalized by the courts.

But 21/2 weeks ago, Lockhart said, the informal parenting arrangement dissolved.

Shaniya went to visit her mother on Oct. 31. Lockhart said she packed Shaniya enough clothes for two days and expected to pick her up that Sunday.

But on Sunday morning, Lockhart said, Davis called and told her that she'd never see Shaniya again. Lockhart said Davis was angry that she had disciplined Shaniya for getting into a fight with her cousins.

"I was at a loss; I had no idea what to do," said Lockhart, who had no formal custody of Shaniya and could not demand her return.

"I knew when (my brother) came home, we were going to have to go to court and make some changes so we didn't have to endure this," Lockhart said.

That resolution never came. Bradley Lockhart had not returned from a job in Oregon when Shaniya disappeared.

Last Tuesday, Lockhart rang his sister with bizarre news. A neighbor called him to say that police were looking for Shaniya.

As they were talking on the phone, police knocked on Carey Lockhart's door. They had found her name listed as a guardian at Shaniya's elementary school.

A million thoughts raced through Carey Lockhart's head: Maybe her mother was hiding her? Maybe someone wanted to collect a ransom from her brother?

She peppered police with questions. They grilled her right back. She feared they suspected she had done something to Shaniya. She buckled in tears and remembers police relenting.

"I was about to die," Lockhart said. "I cannot describe the devastation. All the things I could have done different."
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:01 pm

Shaniya's body has been positively identified. Her father will make an announcement later today......per CNN HLN.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 3 Empty press conference will be held today at 4:30 p.m.

Post by Nama Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:05 pm

In a press release today the Fayetteville Police Department said will conduct a media briefing this afternoon on the status of the Shaniya Davis case.

The department plans on announcing results of the investigation so far, possibly including the official autopsy results. The department also said they will be announcing additional criminal charges in the case today.

The only details the police department would reveal prior to this afternoon's press conference is that they believe Davis was alive when she left the hotel.

The press conference will be held today at 4:30 p.m., in front of the Fayetteville Police Department.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:29 pm

what i don't understand is WHY did she report her missing??
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:31 pm

Because the father was going to go get her that day
and she then was forced to report her missing.
At least that was what was reported.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Per CNN HLN... Shaniya's body was found clothed only in a T-shirt. OMG!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:35 pm

omg!!!! crying i really hope they get to the bottom of this!! who "bought" her, who was involved in all this!!! arrest all of them and throw away the key!!
she shouldn't have to die in vain!!!! that way more kids are saved and do not have to suffer!!
i'm so way beyond mad right now!!!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:37 pm

4:30 eastern
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Do you know that this woman is pregnant! Outrage on top of outrage! I just heard her 911 call - the same old thing they cry and cry big crocodile tears over the phone.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:50 pm

pregnant and by all accounts using drugs. thank god this baby will be born in prison and placed w/the bio dad(not sure if this is a good idea) or be adopted. This baby will have a chance at a better life, I hope.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Could this women be pregnant now with this Mario's baby?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:29 pm

"It's not the result I wanted, it's not the result any father or family would want for their children," he said. "But God has a greater calling for all of us." ~ Bradley Lockhart

WOW - I don't think I would be at that point with the situation yet. He must be a better person than I because I think it would take me a long time to be able to say something like that. I pray I never have to find that out though 🇳🇴

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:34 pm

His sister didnt take it so well and I dont blame
her. If he truly has faith and thinks this way, hes a better man (or woman) than I am. Because I want her mother to pay with her life if she is guilty.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:38 pm

I am so glad your here and posting abck2006. I went to the link and just when you think your heart can't hurt more for this little girl it does. Each story about her is just tear jerking. Her Mother is pregnant but I don't remember if they have said who the Father is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:43 pm

How sad, poor baby. I dont understand how people or a so called mother can do this. Sorry to say, but poor Shaniya is now in a happier place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:50 pm

lindamarie wrote:I am so glad your here and posting abck2006. I went to the link and just when you think your heart can't hurt more for this little girl it does. Each story about her is just tear jerking. Her Mother is pregnant but I don't remember if they have said who the Father is.

Thanks, I'm glad to be here! From everything I've read and watched so far they keep saying that the Coe guy that was arrested first is who she is currently pregnant by, but who knows....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Jordan wrote:How sad, poor baby. I dont understand how people or a so called mother can do this. Sorry to say, but poor Shaniya is now in a happier place.
Esp since we do not know what abuse she suffered this past month, how many men her mother may have sold her too. RIP little angel and may your mother ROT in HELL!!! butterfly :littleangel:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:02 pm

I under stand that this trailer was extremely small.
There were at least 6 people in that trailer with
Shaniyas mother, she had a son, her sister who also had a baby, and both their boyfriends, or at least one boyfriend. How could they all not know what was happening in such a small confined space? Why didnt anyone question why the child couldnt leave the bedroom? EVERYONE thats an adult in that house should be charged. We need to get really really tough
and get laws change. We need to demand justice for this child and get it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:43 pm

artgal16 wrote:I under stand that this trailer was extremely small.
There were at least 6 people in that trailer with
Shaniyas mother, she had a son, her sister who also had a baby, and both their boyfriends, or at least one boyfriend. How could they all not know what was happening in such a small confined space? Why didnt anyone question why the child couldnt leave the bedroom? EVERYONE thats an adult in that house should be charged. We need to get really really tough
and get laws change. We need to demand justice for this child and get it.

Maybe I am misconstruing what little I have heard on TV, and there is very little info actually being given, but my impression is that the suspect is the mother's sister's boyfriend and that the mother's boyfriend who was cleared did not actually live there, but visited. Now, if we hear that a boyfriend lived with them, then I am thinking it was the suspect (the sister's boyfriend). Therefore, there is no question that somebody heard and knew something---he was living there. If I have gotten this all wrong, then somebody please correct me on this.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 3 Empty 911 call to report Shaniya missing

Post by Nama Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:29 am

ANTIONETTE DAVIS: I woke up this morning and my daughter was not in the house. I don’t know if she walked out or I don’t know what’s going on but she’s not here.
911 OPERATOR: How old is your daughter?
ANTIONETTE DAVIS: She’s five.
911 OPERATOR: Five?
ANTIONETTE DAVIS: Yes, ma’am.
911 OPERATOR: Ok, what time did you wake up? When did you last see her?
ANTIONETTE DAVIS: I saw her at 5:30 last night.
911 OPERATOR: 5:30 last night, is that when you put her to bed?
ANTIONETTE DAVIS: Yes, ma’am. No, when she went back to bed
911 OPERATOR: That was 5 this morning, is that what you’re telling me?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: Yes ma’am.
911 OPERATOR: Ok, were there any doors open or anything like that?
ANTIONETTE: She knows how to unlock the front door.
911 OPERATOR: What is her name?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: Shaniya Davis.
(spells out the name)
911 OPERATOR: Is she white, black or Hispanic?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: She’s mixed. She’s bi-racial.
911: What was she wearing?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: She’s wearing just a blue, big old blue shirt with designs on the front, but her hair is out.
911 OPERATOR: Did she have on any pants?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: No, she didn’t take no shoes, no pants, no nothing.
911 OPERATOR: Did she have on underwear?
911 OPERATOR: Do you know what color?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: They’re white and they’ve got pink…I guess, I can’t really remember. They’re like white with pink designs on them.
911 OPERATOR: You said none of the doors were open?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: No ma’am they were locked, but she knows how to unlock the front door.
911 OPERATOR: Was it closed this morning?
911 OPERATOR: You say that was around 5:30?
911 OPERATOR: Have you checked the neighborhood?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: I’ve checked everywhere. I haven’t checked the back end of the neighborhood yet, but I’ve checked the front end. I’m just…I don’t know what else to do, I’m so…I don’t know what else to do.
911 OPERATOR: Are there any more juveniles inside the home?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: There’s my son, but he’s here.
911 OPERATOR: And your door was not unlocked, that’s what you’re telling me?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: No it was not unlocked, but I’m telling you she knows how to unlock it. I’m hoping that she didn’t unlock it and walk out.
911 OPERATOR: What’s the number you’re calling me from ma’am?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: It’s my cell number.
911 OPERATOR: We’ve already got your call in we’re going to get someone out. You said her hair was out?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: Yeah, just like a bushy afro.
911 OPERATOR: How much does she weigh, do you know?
ANTOINETTE DAVIS: I don’t know ma’am, I don’t remember.
911 OPERATOR ends the phone call

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 3 Empty Shocked, Appauled, and Torn Apart for This Little Sweetheart

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:56 am

[i]I turned on Nancy Grace the other day and when they announced that Shaniya's body had been found, I was in tears. Then when I found out that her mother, (she is not a mother), sold her for prostition, I went into tears. Staring at little Shaniya's picture and that adorable face and smile - it broke my heart. She is only a child who cannot protect herself. How many children have to be used and murdered, before we take a stand and change our laws? I am just sick over this. To think of the pain Shaniya suffered while alive and then her death. It is just horrible, horrible, horrible. My heart goes out to her father, who will have to deal with this for the rest of his life. I cry for him, every time they show him on the news. Shaniya deserved to have her life and deserved love, not what her mother and the other adults in this horrible crime did to her. Everyone in that house had to know what was going on and should be arrested and have to pay for the crime. I just can't imagine any mother doing this to her child. We protect and love our children. Our world is violent! We can't even let our children walk down the street to a friend's house, being afraid that someone will grab them. I am just heartbroken for Shaniya. Just a little 5 year old with nobody to protect her from the witch and her assistants. God Bless You Shaniya. You had an angelic beautiful face, eyes that sparkled, and a smile that burst into a million smiles. I am so sorry for what happened to you sweetheart. I am praying for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 am

welcome2 Sweetses. Your post was excellent. Everything you said many of us agree with. I woke up to some new information and the Father this morning. One of those threads that make a person go Hmmmm. This should not have happened. What really has me freaked out is the LE says they believe the little angel was alive when she left the hotel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:57 am

Lm, I have heard that assumption too, where do they get the info that she was alive? Have not heard about a second security picture, maybe an employee saw them leaving?? Has anyone heard a confirmation that she was seen alive??
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 3 Empty Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, has been charged with first degree murder and first degree rape of Shaniya Davis

Post by Nama Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Additional charges have not yet been rendered but are still expected in the case of little Shaniya Davis, the 5-year-old whose body was found Monday near Sanford, N.C.

Although Shaniya’s mother, Antoinette Davis, 25, has been charged with human trafficking and felony child abuse, she has not been charged at this time with murder.

The other person charged in this case, Mario Andrette McNeil, 29, has been charged with only kidnapping at this point, but his attorney said he will plead not guilty to that charge.

Charges can’t be filed until it is determined where Shaniya was killed. She lived in Fayetteville, NC, which is in Cumberland County; however, her body was found near Sanford, which is 30 miles northwest of Fayetteville in Lee County.

On November 18, Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine told reporters at a press conference that jurisdiction must be determined first.

The day before, on November 17, the Fayetteville police said that jurisdiction is “governed by where the criminal conduct occurred. Right now, this is an ongoing investigation and as such we are still determining the details surrounding the death of the child.”

Bergamine also told reporters “Several of the details regarding the investigation have a direct impact on which county will assume jurisdiction and prosecute this case.”

Last edited by BJ in OR on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Waiting for charges to be filed. Had to put something in here!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next