Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Anthony Evidence Released on Sep 21, 2010

+4
NiteSpinR
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
cherylz
8 posters

Go down

More Anthony Evidence Released on Sep 21, 2010 Empty More Anthony Evidence Released on Sep 21, 2010

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

More Anthony Evidence Released on Sep 21, 2010 Empty Re: More Anthony Evidence Released on Sep 21, 2010

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:29 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. -- New details emerged Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony as the state released pictures and audio interviews, while the defense team questions lab evidence.
On Tuesday morning, the state attorney's office released a CD filled with audio interviews and pictures. Some of the pictures show Anthony with her daughter, Caylee, while others show a search site and the trunk of Anthony's car.

Some of the images show the carpet liner inside the trunk of Anthony's car, including a stain that an FBI agent said appeared to be an outline of a child in the fetal position. An FBI lab supervisor, however, said the agency cannot speculate what the stain may look like and the agent's testimony will not be heard at trial.

Based upon evidence released so far, it appears the FBI does not know what caused the stain and it has not been linked to Caylee. Investigators said the trunk of the car, however, did contain evidence of human decomposition, including insects and the smell and chemicals produced by a decaying body.

Among the audio released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday, were interviews with volunteers who searched for Caylee. Anthony's defense team has suggested that a stranger killed Caylee and put her body in the woods after her mother was jailed.

But according to volunteer searcher Jennifer Conoway, the woods surrounding the Anthony family home were so flooded in August 2008 that it would have been impossible for someone to walk through the area.

"The water that was there was deep you could actually visually see water?" an investigator asked Conoway.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"From the roadway?" the investigator asked.

"You could see water when the wind blew, you could see the water roll. That's how deep it was. But you couldn't tell how physically deep it was because you didn't know how far the road was built up around it," she said.

Prosecutors also released photos of Anthony with her daughter that have been seen before. The photographs were purchased by "The Globe" about a month after Caylee was reported missing.
read more here
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

More Anthony Evidence Released on Sep 21, 2010 Empty Re: More Anthony Evidence Released on Sep 21, 2010

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:00 pm

What did material released today in the Casey Anthony case show?

“The documents include never-before-seen pictures of Casey and her daughter Caylee, but even more revealing are interviews with Texas EquuSearch volunteers where they explain why they didn’t find Caylee’s remains off Suburban Drive,” WESH-Ch. 2 anchor Jason Guy said.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The release of documents today was a top story on noon newscasts.

WESH’s Michelle Meredith highlighted the comments from EquuSearch volunteers. “That area where the remains were found was underwater,” volunteer Tony Rovinsky said in an interview with investigators.

Volunteer Richard Creque said he “got a whiff of something that didn’t belong” where the remains were found and added that he had dreams about the spot.

WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich said that volunteer Joe Jordan told investigators that his team “never fully searched the woods” because it was knee-deep in water.

And WKMG-Ch. 6’s Mike DeForest quoted yet another volunteer searcher, Jennifer Conaway, who said the woods were so flooded in August 2008 that it was impossible to walk through the spot. (Caylee’s remains were found in December 2008.)

DeForest explained, “If true, that might hurt the defense’s theory that Caylee Anthony’s body was placed there months after her disappearance.”

DeForest also showed photos of Casey and Caylee Anthony that had been purchased by the Globe. Two of Anthony’s former boyfriends sold the photos to the tabloid a month after the child disappeared, and the purchase price was $1,500, DeForest reported.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Most of these photos we have seen before. All of them are located here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:29 pm

I know Katie looks nothing like Caylee. Still I can't help but think of little Caylee every time I look at Katie. Because they were so close in age. The picture of Caylee touching her Mom's arm above.....so darn sad. What a monster KC is to do that to a little girl that loved her so much. Every milestone Katie reaches I feel sad knowing Caylee never got to experience it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Interview and audio with Lisa Hoffman
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Interview and Audio with Daniel Ibison
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Interview with Tim Miller
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Interview with Doug Reilly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Interview with Tony Rovinsk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Interview with Richard Creque
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:36 pm

interview with Carol Conaway
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Lindamarie I share your feelings. And I thought the same EXACT thing when I saw that pic of Caylee lovingly touching her mother's arm.
My Lilly just turned 6, one year older then Caylee would have been. And there is a striking resemblance btwn the two. I always find myself thinking "wouldn't Caylee love to be doing this...", etc...
Heartbreaking. crying It\\'s Not Fair
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:19 pm

These pics look like they were taken right before Caylee's "death/murder". And in the one pic on the bed, you can see that black eye. Caylee looks so tired. And that apartment looks like a typical bachelor pad.

They are so hard to look at!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:16 pm

That place that Casey ended up in is sure a different kind of place then the home that Cindy kept for Caylee.

What a mess Casey made of everything that was good.

I know that Cindy contributed to the end result but Casey never contributed to anything. She was like a leech.

I can hardly stand to read anything about her or this case anymore.

Enough. Can you imagine the trial. That shall seem like forever.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:32 pm

The defense is going to have a hard time proving anyone but KC put Caylee there with the trash.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

More Anthony Evidence Released on Sep 21, 2010 Empty Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend offered $1,500 for pictures, emails say

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:15 am

former Casey Anthony boyfriend tried to profit from 2-year-old Caylee Marie's disappearance by selling photos of the child and her mother to a tabloid soon after the case started making international headlines in 2008.

Discovery documents released Tuesday include a series of emails between Casey Anthony friend Ricardo Morales and a media organization representative in August 2008 negotiating terms for Morales' story and photos of Casey and Caylee he provided.

At one point, Morales writes, "This contract states I will only get paid if the article is published. I don't want to give up my rights to this story and potentially not get paid a dime…I don't mean to trouble you Sharon but these are some pretty big issues that need to be resolved before I agree to this contract."

The media contact, identified in the emails as Sharon Keeble, writes back assuring Morales that he would be paid $1,500 for his cooperation.

It's unclear from the documents released Tuesday if the payment was made.

Keeble encourages Morales to contact another Casey Anthony friend. "It could be very lucrative for her, too," the representative wrote in one e-mail.

The contract was with America Media and the pictures were supposed to have appeared in the Globe magazine. The representative said they wanted to use "nice ones you sent of Casey and [Caylee] together to illustrate their relationship."

In one email the media representative assures Morales "you are going to be completely anonymous."

The pictures apparently are the ones that surfaced in Tuesday's document release showing Casey holding a video-game guitar while sitting next to Caylee.

Morales told Keeble that Caylee loved a song called "Low" by rapper Flo Rida.

She "attempted to sing it … but would say 'whoa whoa whoa whoa' when the lyrics were actually 'Low low low low" Morales said in an email, adding that Caylee wasn't shy about dancing and singing.

"As far as the drums, I played with her a few times but the majority of the time she would just pick up the sticks and start banging on the drums, even when the game wasn't turned on,'' he wrote, adding that 'we eventually had to hide the drumsticks.

In one email, the media representative assures Morales that "you are going to be completely anonymous."

"The magazines in the Uk wanted more party pictures in order to run articles but American Media just want to show Casey and [Caylee] together, which I think is a really good thing," the representative wrote. "Obviously there are pics everywhere of the two of them that they could have bought but they like yours and are willing to pay, so I feel that this is a good deal for you."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:34 am

So sad. This is a little child whose life was ended abruptly and I am afraid horrifically with much suffering. For anyone to "profit" from her murder...it is just despicable. soap box
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:03 pm

I agree with you Cherylz.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

More Anthony Evidence Released on Sep 21, 2010 Empty Names Added To Casey Anthony Defense Witness List

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:03 pm

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --

Casey Anthony's defense team has added two new witnesses to their list.

One of them is Jennifer Killins, who reported to law enforcement that she heard screaming coming from the vicinity of Hidden Oaks Elementary School.

That school is at the end of Suburban Drive where Caylee's remains were found in December 2009.

The other name, Michael Antonello, is general counsel for the publisher of the Globe, a tabloid that published photos of Caylee and Casey that were part of Tuesday’s evidence release.

According to emails, Casey's ex-boyfriend agreed to sell those photos to the tabloid for $1,500.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:35 pm

What those pictures say to me.
First Caylee is wearing the pink "Big Trouble" tee shirt that was found in pieces where the body was located.
Second I think they show Caylee before and after she got the injury under her eye.
Casey is wearing the same clothes in all the pics.
Third These pictures would be dated and time stamped, which means they aided LE to make a more accurate estimate about Caylee's time of death.
Fourth The time and date from the pics can be compared to the cell phone ping records, and tell when and if Casey was in the area where Caylee's body was disposed.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Hmmm...KC does appear to have the same outfit on. But, the pic of Caylee with her arm outsretched on the bed w/ her not-mom holding her...she looks younger. Her bangs are shorter then in the other pics. :scratch:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:51 pm

I thought the pic of the couch cushion was interesting.
Appearing as if it had been unzipped and the stuffing pulled apart in the center. Perhaps a vehicle in which to transport a body?
Although the stuffing looks pretty clean to have weathered the water.

So if I were LE you can bet I've interviewed all those connected and ask or seen for myself if any are missing a couch cushion. I know it's way too late to check now but was there furniture left in the abandoned house where Casey might have hid and waited for her parents to leave home?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:05 pm

I think you're right about Caylee's bangs being shorter. As I mentioned above the pics will be time stamped.
Also wasn't there a pair of shorts found with the body?
Maybe they are in the same clothes because that's all Casey could get out of the Anthony's house with (after the FIGHT!)

yep... as usual more questions than answers!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:13 pm

The picture of the man's foot on that log... shows that someone might have tried setting a fire.
Evidence?
The log could have been set on fire at the scene or any place else in the world. Unless they can show us other things at the scene that are charred or burned... I don't really see how this is relevant.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:40 pm

I don't rem. ever seeing the pics of the stuffing or the charredlog b4? She sure was into the gas cans though wasn't she? Makes one wonder...the significance?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:40 pm

I can't tell if that log was set on fire or what the purpose is of the foot on the log in that picture. Maybe just an accident in taking the picture of where the remains were found? Caylee has on the same shirt in all the pictures, the one found at the dumping site. But in one she has on gray pants, the other with the eye injury has her in black pants. KC does have on the same cloths in all the pictures. I don't have a clue what those shredded pieces of stuff are from the dumping site. Yes lots of questions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Casey Anthony's defense team has added two new witnesses to their list.

One of them is Jennifer Killins, who reported to law enforcement that she heard screaming coming from the vicinity of Hidden Oaks Elementary School.

Wouldn't any one hear screams coming from an elementary school?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Yep, everyday in my neighborhood I hear kids screaming...we have 7 kids 9 years and under on my street!
I just don't think the woods was the murder scene. She was in the trunk...either the trunk or the A. house was more than likely where she died. IMO!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Elementary schools kids at recess scream and yell.
All they have to do is sit there a couple of days with a recorder during recess and they will get an earfull.
The defense is again grasping at any and every straw it can.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:24 pm

They are pretty desperate to create some reasonable doubt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:31 pm

those pictures are soo hard to look at crying
and i'm with you gals too. when I got angelique's bangs cut and i looked at her, i thought of caylee.. when my girls had their ballet recital i thought of caylee too, she never had the chance to get on a little stage and dance crying and put on a tutu! grrr! it's not fair!! It\\'s Not Fair
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:46 pm

You are so right. It is soooooooo not fair.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Posted: 8:05 am EDT September 21, 2010
Updated: 6:20 pm EDT September 21, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Evidence released Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony raises new questions about whether a former EquuSearch volunteer made up evidence while working for Casey's defense team.

EVIDENCE RELEASED 09/21/10:
» Investigative Photos Of Casey's Trunk
» Photos Taken By Search Volunteer Joy Wray
» Video Of Joy Wray At Caylee Memorial In May '09
» Video Of Wray Back At Memorial In June '09
» AUDIO INTERVIEWS: Tim Miller | Joe Jordan | Hoffman | Ibison | Tinelli | Reilly | Creque | Rovinsky | Churchill | C. Conaway | J. Conaway
VIDEO REPORT: Interviews With EquuSearch Volunteers Released

The information came out in interviews that were released to WFTV. Now, the sheriff's office is investigating.

One EquuSearch volunteer believes another made up records indicating he searched and cleared an entire area four months before Caylee was found there, but he says he couldn't because it was knee-deep under water.

Casey Anthony's defense team really wants to show her daughter Caylee's body was not there in the woods until after Casey was locked up without bond in October 2008 to prove someone else put Caylee's body there.

Texas EquuSearch volunteer Joe Jordan says, a month before that, he brought a group to search for Caylee in the same area, but he could only get in about ten feet because, beyond that, it was under water.

"That was the farthest we went, which was, I want to say, five to ten feet in," Jordan told investigators (hear interview). "We stayed next to the road, like right in the front, and once we got in there it was too much. Because the water, the water was too much … it was like knee deep at that point. When you first stepped in it, it was knee deep."

Photos Released Of Casey's Trunk

But Tuesday, WFTV learned he told investigators the defense might be fabricating evidence to the contrary, and the sheriff's office is looking into it.

"If there's individuals that are fabricating evidence in my case, that's criminal in nature and that needs to be investigated," sheriff's investigator Eric Edwards told Jordan.

Jordan says, a year after his search, in October 2009, he agreed to meet with a defense private investigator who tried to twist his words, using a document he believes is bogus. He says it came from a woman named Laura Buchanan, claiming to be an EquuSearch volunteer who joined the defense team.
"You can bet the sheriff's office will do a thorough investigation," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.
Investigators say Casey dumped Caylee's body in the woods near her home, months before the first search there, in June 2008 and say it could have been reduced to bones in just weeks in the summer conditions.
WFTV contacted defense attorney Jose Baez on Tuesday and he denied all of it, saying there were no falsified documents.

Also among the evidence released Tuesday were videos taken in May and June 2009 by search volunteer Joy Wray at the Caylee memorial site and investigative photos of the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Poor Tim. He does not need any more bad publicity. We all know Caylee was there the entire time and was not "planted there" to frame KC. Pardon me while I Barf At the time they were searching there, Tim said he was having to pull out of that area due to deep water and sinking 4 wheelers.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:50 am

And, by the way..that Joy Wray is a crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down