Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+24
Sherlib
pepperann
samgoodwin
sdillard
dreitan
dlammo
Boston_Lady
pheobe
redcattex
bringthemhome
lisette
pepperacho
janie
Slys Hunny
artgal16
Praying For Faith
CritterFan1
charminglane
czgtz
raine1953
Nama
jeanne1807
gnreed
Wrapitup
28 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 3 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by raine1953 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:29 am

I forgot to ask, does anyone know if the text of Clint's interview last night is available? I would really love to read it and if it's available, could someone provide a link?

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 3 Empty Clint's interview on Blogtalkradio

Post by Nama Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 3 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:41 am

Raine here is part of it I found. Can't say where...lol

Tell us about Hailey:
She's a beautiful little girl. She's real athletic, likes softball and volleyball, basketball. She's a mixed martial arts student. She's probably a brown belt in braz?? and juditsu. She likes football. She likes the Cowboys and the Steelers. And she likes the Wolves, too. Her brother plays for the varsity team in Colorado City. She's kind of a tomboy. She'll kick a boy's butt before she'll kiss a boy.

Tell us about Hailey as a little girl:
Well, she stole everybody's heart and she's just an angel and just so precious. She likes the spotlight, but she has her shy points, too. Most of the time, she's outgoing, she's making you laugh. She likes to be a clown. She's really, really smart and like I said, she's athletic. I've taught her all kinds of martial arts. She likes softball. Me and her play a lot of softball together. We work on her pitching and catching and stuff.

To Clint: And does she have any siblings?

Answer: Yes, she has an older brother she's grown up with. He's 3 years older, he's 16 years old now and she just adores him. They fought like cats and dogs when they were younger, but they get along real good now. She makes him stuff all the time. He plays for the varsity football team and she's always making him posters and hangs them up on his walls. He gets embarrassed and takes them down before his friend's see them. There's about 15 of them hanging up everywhere. She really adores her older brother. And then she's got a newborn baby sister, Chloe, who's 3 months old and then she's got another, a step brother, Isaac, and she's really good with both of them. She really likes her little sister..

How are things going with you:
I've been a little sick. The last 5 weeks straight I haven't stopped at all and I haven't let Naomi stop either. We have been in and out of that car, we've put about 4000 miles on the car in the last 3 weeks and we've done a lot of stuff. Caught up with me a couple of days ago and I got sick a little bit. Everyday is more frustrating and more intense and I miss my little girl everyday more and more. I can't stop looking for her. I can't quit thinking about her..But, I'm coming to the point that I'm realizing, I have my other family that I have to pay attention to also. I have to learn how to somehow balance my life out. I can't totally neglect everybody else. And I've come to this point where I'm realizing this. I'm thinking how my going to do this now? My oldest son, he's really my stepson, I'm not his biological father, David is my stepson, but we look at each other as father and son. I took him to his first mixed martial arts class the other night and that is when I realized I've got to spend time with my other kids. I got to get a job, start working again, pay my bills and start doing everything I need to do. I have to take care of the family I still have. I can't stop looking for Hailey of course, I have to balance this out. It's becoming a toll on me....
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 am

Thank you Jeanne and BJ. I heard a little of the interview last night but sometimes my hearing isn't so good so that's why I inquired about the text.
Jeanne, I will read that tomorrow morning for sure. I've got to get to bed tonight so I can get to the kids early.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:31 am

She seems so alive and vibrant, a typical good girl. I would be proud to call her my daughter. It is heartbreaking.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 3 Empty More of the interview

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:55 am

raine1953 wrote:I forgot to ask, does anyone know if the text of Clint's interview last night is available? I would really love to read it and if it's available, could someone provide a link?

I found this and thought it might be helpful.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:00 am

Somebody up thread asked what SA did at work the morning Hailey was discovered missing. You can read this one. Billie tells a different story.

In the course of the missing person investigation, investigators noted numerous inconsistencies in statements made by ADKINS and reported suspicious behavior by ADKINS on and around the date Hailey DUNN‘s disappearance.

According to ADKINS, he was fired from his job at WSI in Snyder on Monday, 12-27-20l0. ADKINS later informed investigators he quit his job after an altercation with his supervisor. Investigators were informed by ADKINS employer that ADKINS was a good employee and had not been fired. Investigators were also informed that ADKINS did not have any altercation with supervisors on Monday, 12-27-2010, and further stated ADKINS arrived on the premises according to their records at 6:00am on Monday, 12-27-2010; went into the break room and purchased a Dr. Pepper out of the vending machine, looked at the supervisor without saying a word, and then left the premises at 6:10am.

ADKINS informed investigators he left WSI and traveled straight to his mother’s residence in Big Spring, Texas.

This from Billie

Monday morning, Shawn quit his job. He didn’t tell me about this until Wednesday the 29th. I know that Shawn had been thinking about quitting, but he knew I’d be mad if he did.

He told me that he went into work Monday, turning in his coveralls, and to clean out his locker.

Then he went to his grandmother’s house in Dunn, but they didn’t answer the door, so he came down to I-20. He didn’t come into C. City, just to I-20, and went to Big Spring.

All can be found in different articles at;

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 am

After a while it all becomes a blurr. thinking

I bet you thought I said burrr..... :really cold:
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:16 am

czgtz:

I bring up the drug issue only because SA has a few videos on the internet clearly showing him smoking pot and possibly other drugs. And, as mentioned earlier, documents released stated illegal narcotics were bought by SA and BD.
With his well documented drug use, it is very likely he has brought drugs into the residence. (IMO)

I do have one question which you may have already answered. Does Shawn have close friends and has he ever had any of his friends at Billie's residence? I know his cousin was in a couple of the drug videos but what about other friends?

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 am

Drugs are usually involved just like in the Cummings situation in Florida. If Billie is not using drugs now she sure use to. I know the look well. Meth will take its toll on a persons youth. I can see it in her face. I am a small Woman like Billie and I have been accused of being to thin. But the face don't lie. I see it. SA has not been in the picture long enough for anyone to get a handle on what kind of person he is or was. Denial is a powerful emotion that is hard to over come. All young single Moms want to believe their BF would not harm their children. After only 3 yrs of crime blogging I know better than that. Rarely is a stranger involved when a child is hurt. 85 or 90% of the time it is someone close to the victim and ends up being the BF, step Daddy or the child own Parent. My biggest fear is the same as some of you that Hailey will never be found.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:27 am

Well, that didn't take long.

Billie Dunn has cashed in after covering up Hailey's death for Shawn.

Clint has now posted a web site where the public can donate money to him. This after stating that Billie got herself a free van, and an account opened for her, and a grant to pay her bills.

This, he said, after she would not get off the couch to search for Hailey.

He said that "the three of us, me, Naomi, and the newborn" walked the streets, checking abandoned buildings and

He said he might not be able to work because of his back.

Note that back pain and dental pain are the two most often used excuses by doctor-shopping pain pill addicts when they go into an ER on nights and weekends demanding a script.

Clint has his own drug issues with criminal background for theft and drugs.

He is now seeking money to help in the search.

Hailey's dead. Billie has told us this much.

Billie and Shawn know where she is.

Hailey died, likely after 10PM on the night of the 26th of December, during a time of acute tension where David left the house and drugs and violence collided.

While Clint and Naomi searched on foot, Clint told us that Billie stayed home, and enjoyed herself, sitting on the couch, watching television. She is now cashing in on the death.

Note that statement analysis indicates tension with regard to "sitting"; with Clint certainly tense about seeing his daughter's mother couching while he set out on foot to search anywhere he could for Hailey. No matter what he may or may not have accomplished, it was far more than Billie and Shawn even did for show. Even as a ruse, Billie never bothered.

This may prove important. Why?

Addicts need money to buy drugs. On the 26th, Billie said that they emptied their accounts. Shawn said the money went to drugs.

Shawn quit his job. His attorney may be working pro bono (or Shawn's mother could lose her house).

Clint said he can't work due to his back. He's got to find money to feed his child.

Billie's got the money rolling in now.

It is difficult to imagine that a drug mother who flunked a polygraph, boldly lied on national television, protects the only named suspect, whom she allowed to move in after threatening Hailey's life, would actually find people in this world to give her money.

I guess if Casey Anthony has men sending her money and marriage proposals that anything is possible.

How long will this last?

Imagine donating money to the woman of a missing 13 year old when that woman knows where he child is, but refuses to tell authorities.

I posted the above article because I was not aware that Billie was getting money and the other things mentioned in this article. I object to her getting this money as much as I objected to the Anthonys benefiting from Caylees death. Anyway you look at it, its the cashing in on a dead or missing child.

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Somebody up thread asked what SA did at work the morning Hailey was discovered missing. You can read this one. Billie tells a different story.

In the course of the missing person investigation, investigators noted numerous inconsistencies in statements made by ADKINS and reported suspicious behavior by ADKINS on and around the date Hailey DUNN‘s disappearance.

According to ADKINS, he was fired from his job at WSI in Snyder on Monday, 12-27-20l0. ADKINS later informed investigators he quit his job after an altercation with his supervisor. Investigators were informed by ADKINS employer that ADKINS was a good employee and had not been fired. Investigators were also informed that ADKINS did not have any altercation with supervisors on Monday, 12-27-2010, and further stated ADKINS arrived on the premises according to their records at 6:00am on Monday, 12-27-2010; went into the break room and purchased a Dr. Pepper out of the vending machine, looked at the supervisor without saying a word, and then left the premises at 6:10am.

ADKINS informed investigators he left WSI and traveled straight to his mother’s residence in Big Spring, Texas.

This from Billie

Monday morning, Shawn quit his job. He didn’t tell me about this until Wednesday the 29th. I know that Shawn had been thinking about quitting, but he knew I’d be mad if he did.

He told me that he went into work Monday, turning in his coveralls, and to clean out his locker.

Then he went to his grandmother’s house in Dunn, but they didn’t answer the door, so he came down to I-20. He didn’t come into C. City, just to I-20, and went to Big Spring.

All can be found in different articles at;

Thanks for posting this, Jeanne! I see the discrepancy between what LE is saying SA did that morning (Dec. 27th), and what BD says he did that morning. From what you posted, LE says he went into work & purchased a Dr. Pepper, looked at his supervisor without saying a word & left (all in a 10 min. time frame). Billie's version is much the same, except that she says that SA quit his job (although he didn't tell her until Dec. 29th), handed in his overalls, and cleaned out his locker (all in a 10 min time frame). So... who do we believe?!? czgtz said that he is not working now, so it does sound like he quit his job. But, why that morning? It is still very suspicious to me!! Suspect
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Artgal I am floored. That was quite a brutal statement made by Sean. Having to digest all of that.

My thoughts.

I think Clint was upset about Billie getting some support and his money..maybe $300 in a facebook account..nothing much. So he does his speech, which by the way, for Clint was monumental and now the money is pouring in. They collected over $1,000 and made the statement that with 4,000 members if everybody could give one buck a week..Clint would be set to search. What......https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494?v=wall

The first time I encountered CD was when he and BD sat for a NG interview. I thought him either stunned with his daughters disappearance, stoned from drugs or just plain...dumb. He is moving along now.

Another blog that I have read on is gung ho on giving money to Clint. Several of them sent donations. That gave me pause because they seem to be on top of things.

I personally am confused on the money. They need money to exist while Hailey is missing. I surely could not work during that troubled time. It's the but.....
I just can't explain.

Seems like there should be some kind of assistance for families going through this and not this kind of asking for money by groups on Facebook.

There is another Facebook group that has been asking members to send money cards and cash to Clint..sending it to his mothers home where they are staying. They don't want it to "effect his assistance".

So if he is getting assistance from the state..why do they need to ask for money from the "people".

This money issue shall not go to sleep silently. I am sure there will be much more written on this one.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Clint would have been better off if the people that want to help him, sent the money to a car dealer in his name. From what h has said, he is looking for HD, driving a beat up old car.
Remember in the Haleigh Cummings case. Ron even used donated funds to get that tattoo. Lord knows how much money Crystal was sent.
Clint may be on disability due to his back problems, which means he is such pain that he can't work. If so, spending all of the time riding in the car has to be so painful for him. I am sure that he could use the money, but a donated car might not affect his assistance.
Question, How does Clint know that BD is sitting on the couch?? If I had a missing child I would be like Beth Twitty. She has been like dog with a bone. I would be like Clint, riding all over the country side, chasing down every lead. Personally, I do not care if CD has used pot. What would that have to do with being a loving dad. Now meth, that is a different story. I agree totally with Linda Marie.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:37 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Artgal I am floored. That was quite a brutal statement made by Sean. Having to digest all of that.

Jeanne, sorry to butt in here, but what "brutal statement made by Sean"? Just curious!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:13 pm

The words artgirl wrote are Seamusoriley. She posted both the links and then posted what was said.

It kind of jolted me.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:14 pm

If this is the harsh statement Jeanne is talking about it seems Clint made that statement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:17 pm

czgtz I hope when you "look in" tonight you will look at some of our other topics.

I don't want you to think you are only welcome to answer questions about Billie and Hailey and Clint.

You do clear up things but we want you to be a member and enjoy some of the nice things we do.

You said this was the first time you blogged. My first time was the Casey Anthony case when I heard a woman screaming on the television "I opened the trunk and it smelled like a dead body". Thats how I landed here at VH.

So welcome aboard. Thank you for your answers. Thank you for your nice ways.

Hope you decide to stay a while.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:19 pm

lindamarie wrote:
If this is the harsh statement Jeanne is talking about it seems Clint made that statement.

Actually my "harsh statement" referred to the whole posting that Artgirl brought over from that other site. Sean ORiley I think his name is. It was just kind of blunt and in your face. He really went at them. I don't know much about him but perhaps he is known for that??? Who knows anything anymore.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:39 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The words artgirl wrote are Seamusoriley. She posted both the links and then posted what was said.

It kind of jolted me.
Your right jeanne that was a harsh account of what is going on with Billie. Shawn has been named a suspect so for him to search would be like committing suicide. Billie on the other hand should be out searching. How do we know that is true that she is not out searching? Why would anyone send her money when they could send it to the reward fund or to pay experienced searchers? And who said Hailey was dead? Billie? Did that statement come from Clint?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Help Find Hailey Dunn Please know that we have no control over how your donations are spent. We are simply passing along the info...and no donations are being solicited for the HFHD Facebook page. Donate if you can, but remember that your prayers for Hailey are needed and are priceless!

Just found this on the Help Find Hailey Dunn facebook page. Evidently somebody told them their "efforts" were questionable. I would think so.

LM money to pay the bills was donated to Billie by the Somer Thompson foundation. Her mother flew in for a day and presented the money to her. The vehicle was donated to her by an unknown donor. As far ask I know I have never seen any solitations for donations from Billie. Billie worked steadly at the hospital and is on a family leave. I am thinking she might have some vacation or sick time coming and then because she was a working woman some kind of assistance.

On the other hand...we have Clint. Clint lives with his GF in a home that I understand is paid for by government assistance. Probably the gf get it because Naomi said Clint was working. I don't know. Have not heard much about his job or work history.

Two different sites have been trying to fund Clint. I remember on the one site they asked for cash and cards so as not to affect his assistance? In my book that is illegal to hide income..cash or checks.

Now after his radio appearance the fm page has gone mad. They are asking for money and have a pay pal account opened up to make it easy to donate.

I guess everybody gets to decide what to do with their money. I will not assist anybody that cheats the system that my tax dollars are paying for.

All of this is my very own opinion.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:30 pm

I just found this on one of the facebook pages for The Dunn Family. Looks like Billie's employers have set up an account at a bank. The proper way to do something like this.

If you would like to help out Billie and David Dunn, Hailey's mother and brother:
You can mail or bring to :
Billie and David Dunn
1804 Chestnut Street
Colorado City, TX 79512.

There has also been a fund set up for Billie and David by Billie's employer...and the number is 325 573 4041...American State Bank

If you'd like to help out Clint Dunn, Hailey's father:
CLINT DUNN - In Care of Mrs. Jones
309 36th Street
Snyder, TX 79549
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Interesting little tidbit. I guess there is an article in OK magazine about Hailey missing. I read this about it on this blog.

Hailey Dunn: Called Her Aunt Crying Days Before Disappearance
Posted: February 4, 2011 | Author: casesignal | Filed under: Hailey Dunn | Tags: hailey dunn, hailey dunn timeline, Shawn Adkins, Theresa Gaddis, timeline | Leave a comment »
The last person who saw Hailey was Shawn Adkins, her mother’s boyfriend. He is a person of interest in the case and, as Theresa Gaddis, Hailey’s aunt, tells OK!, he has been quite a frightening figure in Hailey’s life. “A few days before she disappeared, Hailey called me crying,” explains Theresa. “She said, “I don’t want to go to my house; I’m not comfortable around my stepdad.” She hated Shawn. Theresa adds that Billie and Shawn have since split up.
OK! magazine, February 14, 2011

Note: Apparently there is a difference between the print version and digital version of this article. Originally, I had posted the briefer quote from the print version given me by a friend who’s purchased a copy. Subsequently, I purchased a digital copy, and that’s what you see above. I don’t know why there’s a difference.

Along with being much more brief, the print version states “the day before” versus “a few days before”, and “rang me up” versus “called me crying
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Cruising around and found this little grouping about Hailey not being happy with SA in her home.

1. DB, family acquaintance who housed Hailey off and on, including last 2 week's of last school year:
Hailey wanted to move in with her dad and because she didn't like the boyfriend (referring to SA). Hailey had spent the last few weeks living at her dad's. Says Hailey told her SA screamed at her, but Hailey denied any physical abuse.

2. C. Jones, Hailey's Grandma (Clint's mom)
Two years ago, Hailey said she was afraid of SA creeping at night on the phone; she saw his feet under the door.
From: NG 1/13 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
yllek note: BD says she slept on the couch up until right before her disappearance, maybe Hailey started doing that 2 years ago out of fear.

3. T. Gaddis, Hailey's aunt
Claims Hailey called her in the days before her disappearance, crying because she was afraid of living with SA.

4. Clint Dunn, Hailey'd dad
Confirms on Bring Them Home radio blog talk show that Hailey wanted to live with him and he was fixin' to make it happen. Show date: 2/2/2011

5. C. Garcia, Hailey's friend's (MB) mom
Claims Hailey told MB that there was an altercation around Christmas time because Hailey wanted to live with her dad.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Take out your hankies and prepare to watch a miracle.

Produced by Kyle Guthrie.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:11 pm

That's a very touching video & I love that song! Thanks for sharing, Jeanne.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:15 pm

I am hopeing Cgztz will join us tonight. I would like to try the live chat. I think that would be nicer for discussion. I will watch for her.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Ive been following this case in several other places. Im so glad to see cgztz come over here. I enjoyed her insight on the case,but the treatment she got made me quit reading. If it werent for her the press wouldnt have taken hold like it has, or atleast not as soon as it did. I commend her for sticking up for her friend and for trying to find Hailey.

I have mixed emotions on this case. I honestly dont think Haileys parents did anything to her. As for SA I hope for Billies sake he didnt have anything to do with it. I cant imagine her hurt now but if she finds out the man she loves was involved the bottom may fall out of her life.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:53 pm

I sometimes print the opinions of Peter Hyatt his website is here:
He has secured an interview with Clint Dunn that he will be posting soon. He definitely believes that Bille Dunn knows what happened to Hailey - and is covering for SA and also now is profiting from this sad case. He does what he calls statement analysis - I honestly dont know what to believe regarding Bilie Dunn's involvement in this case -however
after reading so many comments of Haileys feelings of fear for SA which she expressed to many, I feel that Billie must have know this and did nothing about it. Just the fact that Hailey slept on a couch rather than her own bed made me very upset as she didnt feel safe in her room. For this reason I dislike Billie Dunn -no matter if she wasnt involved in Haileys disappearance I feel she failed her child and I cant stand the sight of her. Just my opinion only.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 am

Turned on my computer, went to WS who was having some trouble last eveing and the first post was this one. Have mercy. Seems Billie had a Facebook account. I am not sure you will be able to see this but below the picture of Billie sitting on Shawns lap is the caption "I am Shawns Dirty Woman"

So with all that we are learing about Billie and what we have learned about Hailey..they were not two peas in the pod. Hailey was an achiever but Billie was a lovesick puppy with a boy toy. How embrassing for Hailey.

I noticed no Cztcz. I never get those initials right..apologies. I notice she is not even on the memberlist anymore over at WS.

Slys Hunny are you finding her anywhere?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:40 am

If you go to the page I posted above and click on other photos you will find a page of pictures. Shawn and Hailey pictures.

Then there are huge holes. If you put your pointer over one of them it says they are wells found in CC City.

Could Shawn have put Hailey there?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:57 am

Rumor Alert. From the above Facebook Account.

Judy MathewsHailey Dunn Open Discussion
Judy MathewsHelp Find Hailey Dunn
I just heard thru the grapevine that SA is back in BD's house.. Has anybody else heard anything about this or is it just a nasty rumor????
2 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

There are a lot of disgusted posters and then one posts that one of the Haileys Angels was the one to tell of this.

I wonder if Czrtz had enough and just left. She seemed genuine and trying to be a good friend. This would maybe be just too much for even her.

Just pondering.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:54 am

I looked at CZs profile over at WS looks like she was there last night. She may have just needed a break. I would in her position.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:10 am

I think I have seen that youtube video with the searchers before. God Bless them for looking for Hailey. I admire Clint being out there with them searching for his Daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:55 am

If you wish to read what Clint Dunn has to say in the interview with Peter Hyatt click the link above. I did not realize that David was not Clint's natural son. A lot of disturbing things in the article.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 3 Empty Shawn's Dirty Woman

Post by Nama Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:43 am

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 3 180554_494681471318_521136318_6577153_3437937_n#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 3 168423_1793456471709_1098583032_32132122_4048443_n
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:59 am

Oh thank you BJ. YOu do that so well.

Aren't those wells simply frightening.

They made me think of the man that took his sons out into the freezing night and when he returned his wife was missing. Josh something or other.

They suspected she might be in the caverns and one man was searching. Very dangerous.

Could Shawn have read that story and thought about those wells.

If you look at the rest of the pictures on the maps on the same page the wells pictures are it says this is a dead zone. No phone power and about 30 minutes in.

How would they ever find Hailey there?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Josh Powell, Susan's husband. Unfortunately, that case seems to have gone cold. I'm not finding any updates.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Yes that's it. Powell. Do you remember that guy going down in those caverns looking for Susan?

He hasn't found her and I don't know if he stopped or is still searching.

We have new kinds of killers. They read a lot they are smart when it comes to hiding murdered people.

Gosh whatever happened to Hailey? crying
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 pm

How far away from CC are the wells?
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:How far away from CC are the wells?

If you go over to this facebook page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and look at the pictures it will show the wells.

If you take your pointer over the picture it gives information. There is a map or two that tells the distance and the name of the wells.

I haven't seen or heard from CZGTZ. Is she still among us? I hope so.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Billie Dunn will be a guest on the Bring Them Home Now radio show and doing an interview with the same hosts that interviewed Clint Dunn.

Airdate is 2/7/11

Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 pm

FOR THE FIRST TIME...BILLIE DUNN...UNEDITED AND LIVE TAKING YOUR PHONE CALLS!!! CALL IN NUMBER 1-877-230-1925 YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW. WE ALSO HAVE LIVE CHAT
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Well now, isn't this all very interesting. My kinky meter just went up!!!!

I had no idea of any wells. This makes perfect sense to me. And, I also wonder if SA is "back in babies arms again". Can you imagine sleeping with or even having contact w/the only person who is a full fledged suspect in the case of your missing child?

Slys Honey, thanks for the heads up!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:FOR THE FIRST TIME...BILLIE DUNN...UNEDITED AND LIVE TAKING YOUR PHONE CALLS!!! CALL IN NUMBER 1-877-230-1925 YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW. WE ALSO HAVE LIVE CHAT
Yes, they always do that on Blog Talk Radio. We have listened to it for over a year on the HaLeigh Cummings case, which is strangely familiar to this case. Sly, if you're not up on it and you have some spare time..we have all the links in "Missing". It's an unreal set of many circumstances including drugs, guns, prison and more.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 pm

I so wish I could listen but I have 2 teen boys, and my speakers have mysteriously dissapeared. Im thinking right on down the road to a buddy who didnt have any LOL
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Thanks Slys Hunny! I will definitely be listening too!
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:39 pm

raine, the agencies involved that I know of (and I dont know for sure if they are all still involved, besides the local ones) are the CCity PD, Mitchell Co. Sheriff's office, the DA investigators, the Scurry Co. Sheriff's office, the Texas Rangers, the FBI, the Secret Service...that makes 8. I don't know if the TDCJ was included in that count of 11 (which is the 'official' number of agencies - the count was actually reported at 13 several times).

The drug issue... well, I do not believe that Billie does any street drugs at all. Drug tests or not. Mainly because I am her friend, and have spent lots of time with her. I know the signs and symptoms of drug use, and haven't seen any in Billie. Also, I don't think she would be near as careful around me as she would in public - she knows that I would never judge her or 'narc her out', so I honestly believe that at some point in time I would have at least suspected, if not known, about her using drugs.

I don't necessarily think it was a 'stranger' abduction, although I do think it is possible. It is hard for me to picture Hailey willingly go somewhere with someone she doesn't know. As far as her being snatched... it is possible. If she was on her way to Clint's house, she would have crossed the street and cut behind an entire row of duplexes which make up the northern part of that housing project.

I can't picture her being snatched in the street. I could see her possibly being snatched by someone who was at one of the residences that she cut behind, if she was fairly close to the buildings. Each residence has a backdoor, that opens up to the empty field. There are no yards or fences. So, it is within the realm of possiblity that someone could have watched her coming, and opened the door, surprising her and dragging her in.

I am not saying that is what I think happened... just that it is possible. I don't know who lives in those units either, so I am not trying to imply that I know who may have done it. I guess part of the reason that that particular scenario has kind of stuck with me is because no one knows who all could have been there. It was just two days after Christmas. Anyone, from anywhere in the country could have been there visiting for the holidays, noticed Hailey, and acted upon it.

Kempfer is the person who named Shawn a suspect. Personally, I don't think LE is telling him what to say. I think he is trying to give the impression that he is 'in the know' regarding the investigation, and is guessing at things more than half of the time. I very seriously doubt if he is sitting in on any part of the investigation. This is not to say that I don't actually think that Shawn is a suspect - I do. I just don't think that LE told him to make that public.

Shawns actions on Dec. 27th - 29th do make him very suspect. I did not see all of the videos. I did see the pictures of him standing around with the mask on holding a knife and such, which I will admit did kind of shock me at first.... but then after I really thought about it, it didn't anymore. I guess to me, it really isnt that different than people dressing up like 'Trekkies' or in period clothing - besides the fact that it is a darker subject. Personally, I think dressing up is weird, period. Except maybe for Halloween or an event. It is not something that I would ever be interested in doing.

I also saw the slide show video, which had a (IMO) very crappy song playing (not that I could understand the words, just that it was irritating). The pictures, of people smoking weed and of guns, were very stupid to post. And the words that scrolled on the screen were in a few instances, horribly offensive. There is one picture of Billie smack dab in the middle of that video - it is of her and Shawn posing with two members of a band. Someone told me that it says somewhere that she authorized for her picture to be included, but I asked her about that and she said that she didn't even know that video existed, much less given permission for a photo of her to be included in it. I believe her.

The only other video I saw was the one of Shawn in the boat. I think it was so very stupid to let someone record him smoking weed, and even more stupid to post it online for everyone to see. Why would you let yourself be recorded doing something illegal??? But I did LMAO when I watched that video. Sorry, but I thought it was funny.

Anyway, my point about the videos is that IMO, none of them were really that much different than the millions of other ones like it that are out there. Just look at franchises like Jackass, Manswers, etc that have made huge profits out of nothing more than guys acting like total idiots.

About the drugs.... I do not believe that Billie does street drugs of any kind. At some point, I believe that I would have noticed something. Even if I had no proof, I think I would have at least had a suspicion. I know the signs and symptoms of drug use, and I have never seen them in Billie.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Czgtz glad to see you back. I was afraid we scared you with our questions. We had a million.

Can you describe those wells to us? Has any thought or searches gone into Hailey being placed down there?

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next