Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri

+19
Lilone
lorrie89
charminglane
Turtle
raine1953
concerned4all
Love4My5boys
mommyof3kids
misshesitation
adelacruz
NiteSpinR
CritterFan1
jeanne1807
artgal16
TerryRose
Nama
cherylz
Wrapitup
lisette
23 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 9 Empty Re: Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:23 pm

I figured it wasn't..but how do you know?

Also, I think LE should call the tipster's who may have a viable tip. WTF

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 9 Empty Court doc: Kaine wants Terri Horman held in contempt, accused of sexual affair

Post by Nama Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:32 pm

The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman wants his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also alleged she was having a sexual affair with one of Kaine's childhood friends.
A motion from Kaine Horman's attorney asked the judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged graphic sexual text messages with Cook since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman.
Terri agreed to abide by requests in the restraining order Monday that she move out of the former family home and cease visitation with the couple's 20-month-old child Kiara.
Documents in the case alleged Terri at one point also tried to hire a man to kill Kaine.
MORE: Murder-for-hire-plot
Kyron disappeared on June 4 from Skyline Elementary Kyron's parents over the weekend put off all media contact for the week in anticipation of what they called "heavy" obligations by investigators on the case.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 9 Empty Re: Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Court doc: Kaine wants Terri Horman held in contempt, accused of sexual affair

by David Krough and Kyle Iboshi, KGW.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Updated today at 3:00 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman filed papers Monday to have his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also details an alleged sexual affair with one of her husband's high school classmates, and a reported attempt to "abduct" the couple's young daughter Kiara.

A motion from Kaine Horman's attorney asked a judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

READ: Court motion for contempt charge
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. The filing also states that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map the new address.

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of graphic sexual activity since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman. Kaine told authorities that Terri and Cook did not know each other before Kyron's disappearance and were now in a relationship.

Gym worker: Terri tried to "abduct" Kiara

In addition, the court filing stated that a clerk at a gym frequented by the Horman's said Terri came there on about June 28, before the restraining order was in place, and tried to “abduct” Kiara Harmon, in the words of the gym worker. Terri reportedly asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police.

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine. MORE: Murder-for-hire-plot

Terri Horman agrees to move out
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Earlier Monday, Terri Horman agreed to voluntarily move out of the family's Northwest Portland home. Kaine Horman had filed an addendum to his restraining order to compel her to move out, and a hearing on that request had been scheduled for July 22. DETAILS: Terri agrees to leave house

Kyron disappeared on June 4 from Skyline Elementary Kyron's parents over the weekend put off all media contact for the week in anticipation of what they called "heavy" obligations by investigators on the case

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Good Grief!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Here is MC's FB, but you can't see his pix :/

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000350010004&v=wall&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=1407043277&ref=search

Here is Terri's looks like she changed her Profile picture taking Kaine out!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000350010004&v=wall&ref=ts#!/terri.horman?ref=sgm

I have always thought that she did something to Kyron to get back at Kaine (what ever the reason might have been)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 9 Empty UPDATE: Kaine Horman wants Terri held in contempt

Post by Nama Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 pm

KGW has learned that the father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman filed papers Monday to have his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also details an alleged sexual affair with one of her husband's high school classmates, and a reported attempt to "abduct" the couple's young daughter Kiara.

In documents obtained by KGW, Kaine Horman's attorney asked a judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. The filing also states that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map the new address.

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of graphic sexual activity since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman.

In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.

Cook also admitted having "inappropriate communication" with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. "I never slept with her," Cook told KGW.

Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.

"She wanted to find out where Kiara was," Cook told KGW.

"I'm a pretty straight shooter," said Cook. "I didn't have sex with her."

In addition, the court filing stated that a clerk at a gym frequented by the Horman's said Terri came there on about June 28, before the restraining order was in place, and tried to “abduct” Kiara Harmon, in the words of the gym worker. Terri reportedly asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police.

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine.

Earlier Monday, Terri Horman agreed to voluntarily move out of the family's Northwest Portland home. Kaine Horman had filed an addendum to his restraining order to compel her to move out, and a hearing on that request had been scheduled for July 22.

Kyron disappeared on June 4 from Skyline Elementary Kyron's parents over the weekend put off all media contact for the week in anticipation of what they called "heavy" obligations by investigators on the case.

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/UPDATE-Kaine-Horman-wants-Terri-held-in-contempt/CeL6N7ARZEOFXDe8Lr0hQA.cspx
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Cook also admitted having "inappropriate communication" with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. "I never slept with her," Cook told KGW. "I'm a pretty straight shooter," said Cook. "I didn't have sex with her."
Where have I heard that before?
YET
In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.
thinking

Last edited by lindamarie on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:20 pm

This woman is bonkers! as well as evil! And why would this Cook guy even want to get mixed up with her!? This case just gets weirder and weirder!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:28 pm

This is from a post by BJ on July 1 from www.oregonlive...I thought Cook's name sounded familiar, and I remembered reading something about a guy that was being helpful to Terri, so I went looking and found this:

Michael Cook, a friend from high school who earlier this month helped organize a vigil for 7-year-old Kyron, said he has spoken with him, but he declined to say how Horman was doing.

"It's sad," he said about the latest development in the case. "It's very sad. I'm just a friend. I hope Kyron comes home."

Cook, who has been at the Horman house Tuesday and Wednesday, urged the public not to prejudge anyone. "I'm not jumping to any conclusions or passing any sort of judgment," he said. "I don't know what happened to Kyron and I won't presume that someone is responsible because of how things might appear."

About 4 p.m. Wednesday, Cook drove up in a blue pickup truck laden with supplies for Terri Horman and her family and friends.

He parked among the 10 or so news vehicles hugging the shoulder on Sheltered Nook Road, dropped off a cooler filled with beverages -- an olive branch to the cameramen and reporters -- then drove up to the home and dropped off 12-packs of Coca-Cola and 7-Up, bottles of Arrowhead water, Hefty kitchen garbage bags, Quaker Chewy granola bars and catfood.

He declined to talk about the mood inside the home, saying he feared his words would be twisted

I wonder how Kaine/LE found out about Cook photographing the document...Did he get worried and rat her out?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Reached by phone Monday afternoon, Cook said he has not seen the documents but based on what he’s been told, a lot of it is not true. He said that since he’s been dragged into the high-profile case, he would not comment about it until he consults an attorney.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html

A photograph of the address where Kaine Horman was residing was found on Cook's cell phone, the lawyer wrote, and the phone also revealed a Google Maps search of the address that was later performed by Cook.
Cook told authorities he got the address from the documents but never went there, the records state.

Members of law enforcement informed Kaine Horman the materials supporting the relationship were uncovered, including hundreds of text messages and photographs of Terri Horman in "various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." The pair were "sexting" on and after June 30, the documents state.
"While Respondent, at times, references the fact that she misses both children ... the significant majority of the material deals with social and personal matters between Mr. Cook and Respondent and belies that assertion," according to court documents.
FOX 12 interviewed Cook last month while he was helping hang banners about Kyron over Highway 26.
"We're trying to get some signs up in high-visibility spots to spread the word as much as we can," he said on June 11.
http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html#
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Instead of figuring out who all these people are. head bang Can I just ask a question. Is this Mr. Cook the landscaper or is this another lover boy?

When did she have time to take care of her baby girl and Kyron and her son James and her husband.

When I was a young mother and wife I didn't have time for all this monkey business.

What a foolish woman she seems to be.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 9 Empty Cook said of Terri, "I'm better friends with her now. I just care about them and want their son to be found."

Post by Nama Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:48 pm

She added that Terri Horman asked Cook to lie to her own attorney and others about the fact that she had gone to Cook's home.

If the murder-for-hire plot and recent "sexting" allegations are true, associate clinical psychiatry and behavior sciences professor Dr. Alan Lipman, of George Washington University Medical Center, called Terri Horman's actions "shocking recklessness."

"There's a pattern of impulsivity , reckless behavior and apparent disregard for the well-being of her stepson at a time of the greatest crisis for her stepson," said Lipman, who also founded the Center for the Study of Violence in Washington, D.C.

Kaine Horman and Michael Cook, 37, both attended Shoreline High School north of Seattle where they both played football. Cook was one of a few of Kaine's friends from high school who ended up moving to Portland. Kaine had tried to reconnect with him once Cook moved to Portland, but they never did until Cook showed up at their home after Kyron's disappearance.

Along with two others, Cook, who is divorced with a son, helped organize the first vigil for Kyron. He was later seen at Kaine and Terri's home after Kaine moved out, picking up the mail and bringing in food and drink to Terri, her friends and relatives. He told The Oregonian he was just trying to be supportive in a time of need.

When asked why he was spending so much time at the home shortly after Kaine had moved out, Cook said of Terri, "I'm better friends with her now. I just care about them and want their son to be found."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 pm

by jeanne1807 Today at 9:24 pm Instead of figuring out who all these people are. Can I just ask a question. Is this Mr. Cook the landscaper or is this another lover boy?
He's not the landscaper, just another lover boy.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:00 am

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 9 100712171736resized_teri_homrna_bod
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:40 am

Oh brother things are falling into place now. He's the "friend" that showed up with the food and passed out water to the press camped on Terri's driveway.

The Good Samaritan! Imagine that. I remember him now.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:54 am

I remembered reading about him helping, and it kinda set off bells ...I thought then that something might be going on with them...I just couldn't see a friend of Kaine's hanging around to help her out, especially after he moved out and the news about the murder plot was revealed..

And now we know that there was a relationship between her and the landscaper...She used sex to try to get him to kill Kaine...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 am

It reminds me of "Desperate Housewives".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:16 am

lisette said;

And now we know that there was a relationship between her and the landscaper...She used sex to try to get him to kill Kaine...

How do we know she had a relationship with he landscaper and she used sex to try to get him to kill Kaine? I thought he said she offered him money. The LS is not Mike Cook is he? Aren't they two different ppl? I still have too many questions???
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 am

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine.
http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

C4all, I think there was money offered for the murder, but I meant that she used sex to lure the LS (who is NOT Michael Cook) into the plot, which he evidently did not want to be part of. I'm thinking that he (LS) might be married, and that is why he did not report this to LE...he didn't want his wife (maybe) finding out about his affair with Terri...IDK
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 am

The unnamed landscaper and Mike Cook are two different people. Do we know for sure Terri used sex (wouldn't doubt it) & money to try to off her husband with the landscaper?

All of this talk and this Terri running around half cocked and where in the world is Kyron?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 am

I think that this shows that she did use sex as well as the promise of money to try to get the unnamed LS to kill Kaine...at least used it to get him in sympathy with her...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:44 am

Thanks, lisette! Boy, this Terri is a piece of work. I think she misses the days when (in her mind) she was all muscle and looking good. Having her daughter took that away from her in her mind, so she blames the dad and the dad's child (Kyron). This is my opinion. It makes no sense to us but it does to her. Also, I don't think she really wants Kiara. She wants to be free and get that (IMO) manly looking shape back and have the adoration. crazy3 umno

I think it is just a matter of time before she is arrested.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:55 am

I hadn't seen that anyone posted a picture of MC, so here you go

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 9 100712_mike_cookThread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 9 Michael_cook

mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Friend of Terri's describes her as a good mother

Meanwhile, Kim Holm, who is good friends with Terri said Monday, “I really think they were a good family before this.”

She said they volunteered together at Skyline School where her son, Curtis, is good friends with Kyron, and when Terri asked Curtis to go bowling with the family just days before Kyron disappeared, a normally protective Holm let her son go.

“I don’t let my kids go with anybody, and I let him go bowling with them the Sunday before he disappeared, because I just trusted them,” she said. “I didn’t think anything bad about them.”

She described Terri as a good mother who snapped a photo of the boys at their science project the morning Kyron vanished.

“I asked Curtis about Kyron’s last day at school and he told me he was happy, he was interacting with her, and they were really excited about the science fair project,” Holm said.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html

This reminds me of how KC fooled everybody
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 9 Empty Attorneys In Kyron Horman Case Speak To Press

Post by Nama Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Attorneys representing the father and stepmother of a missing 7-year-old spoke briefly to the press today.

The boy's father Kaine Horman is seeking a divorce. He says his wife Terri Moulton Horman tried to hire someone to kill him and is not cooperating with the investigation into his son's disappearance.

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 9 071310_houze_400_small
Defense attorney Stephen Houze
Defense attorney Stephen Houze is representing Terri Moulton Horman. House said only that his client will appear in court later this month.

Stephen Houze: "The law and the rules of ethics are very clear lawyers may not comment on matters that are pending before the court. And I intend to honor that."

Reporter: "Can you tell us how Terry is doing?"

Stephen Houze: "I'm not going to make any comment. I appreicate your interest. I know you have a job to do. As do I."

An attorney representing Kaine Horman said Terri Horman has agreed to move out of the house she shared with her husband. Kaine Horman is currently living at an undisclosed location.

But the attorney said Terri Horman wants to receive money for the move, and her client has not agreed to those terms.

http://news.opb.org/article/8824-attorneys-kyron-horman-case-speak-press/
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Kaine's attorney, Laura Rackner, said her client is not willing to hand over money to Terri.

"He would like some cooperation from her first," she said. "He would like to know where his son is."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98369319.html

I wouldn't give her a cent! Make her tell what she did to Kyron!

Last edited by lisette on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:49 pm

Gym owner warns police of visit
On Tuesday, gym owner Bob Briede told KGW he was glad he called police.
"Her behavior was definitely suspicious and I felt that it justified making a phone call to the authorities," said Briede, who owns Xtreme Edge Gym in Beaverton.
"Obviously with one child going missing and a parent acting strange...we felt that somebody needed to know about that in case there was something there, you know," said Briede. "I sure wouldn't want two children to go missing."
"I definitely feel relieved," said Briede. "I couldn't have gone home that night and gone toThe way everything rolled out, it obviously was the good thing to do."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Clerk-Terri-Horman-tried-to-abduct-daughter-from-gym-98346624.html

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm

The first hearing is set for July 22 at 1:30 p.m., and will discuss the restraining order. Terri's attorney Stephen Houze said she will appear for this hearing.

Houze said Terri agreed to move out, give up rights to custody, but the hearing will address other issues.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMCh

I'm sure the other issues include Dollar Signs Her attorney had earlier said that there was no need for a hearing since she had agreed to move out...BUT now she is wanting money!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:09 pm

So the bottom line is this. She will move out of that house but it will be on his dollar.

Good thing she got an attorney to think this one up.

Way to go Red Squirrel!

Speaking of money did either of them, Terri or Kaine, empty out the family funds before the big breakup?

One or the other usually takes care of that "little matter".
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:16 pm

I'm sure Kaine took the money. He has taken everything else. That's why she is asking for money to move out of the house. She gave up her job to take care of his and Desiree's son when he was a baby. Then, she had a baby of her own. I truly believe she is suffering from Postpartum Depression.
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 pm

I am not so sure we know the family dynamics once Terri got with Kaine. What did she do for a living before? (Other than lift weights and enter body building contests- heck..maybe that paid a lot? What do I know?)

I agree that she may be suffering from PPD but I think she has gone a tad bit far with it. Thus, the sexually explicit online photo's that LE has probably seen.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:23 pm

It still has not come out why Deseree did not have custody of her son. She seems pretty well "made up" at every press conference.

I always question when a mother does not have their child. Especially after 7 years. Why would she let another woman raise her child?

Also was Deseree paying child support to Kaine and where does Deseree work?

I always wondered why Haleighs mother didn't fight for her too. I think she was busy with the new boyfriend, pregnancy and new baby. Every other weekend is enough for some "mothers".

I am sorry folks but I just feel that way. Not to offend anybody.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Terri was a teacher, and still subbed when she was needed at Kyron's school. Desiree sent Kyron to live with Kaine when she went to Canada for treatment of some illness she had. That's when Terri started caring for Kyron. Then she and Kaine got married.

What I can't understand is why Desiree didn't take Kyron back to live with her when she was well. She doesn't look like anything is wrong with her now.
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:16 am

I agree, Concerned and Jeanne. Desiree looks fine, is attractive, and as Jeanne said..well made up. But she may have something that we just can't see. I can understand this from my own personal experience.

Now, not having Kyron live with her bugs me big time. She seems like she is capable of taking care of a 7 year old. She seems a hell of a lot more capable than Terri IMO.

Concerned, I get the feeling that you think Terri is innocent. If so, what is your take on this case? What do you think happened to Kyron? I am wondering if this new guy, Mike Cook, played a roll in this.

There are so many unanswered questions it boggles the mind!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 9 Empty Post Partum Psychosis - WARNING!!!! Some aspects are quite troubling.

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:15 am

Concerned4all said:
I truly believe she is suffering from Postpartum Depression.

A very good friend sent me this. I have never seen anything like it. I am issuing a WARNING as some parts are really scary IMO.

Patient Videos
Karen and her husband Frank have a newborn son and 2-year-old daughter. One week after the birth of her son, Karen becomes restless with a rambling mental state and is unable to sleep. She begins to hear voices that tell her to harm her children.

http://mededppd.org/vignettes_psychosis.asp
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:10 am

The reason I asked those questions about Deseree is that the three of them have pointed the finger at TH and I am sure they have a reason.

But the old saying "let him that is without sin cast the first stone" makes me think hummm. Who are these finger pointers and stone throwers.

By the way, I was reading comments on Oregon Live comments. Is there a better reading site with more accurate information? I like to read what the locals are saying.

I hope I am not getting hooked on another one.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:17 am

PM BJ as she is in Portland. She can tell you.

You bring up some good points.

Good luck on not getting hooked. As you know, mine is the HaLeigh Cummings case. It drives me crazy! These poor children who just go "poof". It makes no sense!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 9 Empty Mom thinks Terri Horman plotted Kyron's disappearance

Post by Nama Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 am

After news surfaced that the step-mom of missing boy Kyron Horman was "sexting" during the search for the little boy, Kyron's mother told NBC's 'Dateline' that was just one example of the "warning signs" that have been haunting her.
Desiree Young said she has been suffering extreme maternal guilt for not paying attention to what she now sees as "red flags" sooner and as for Terri Moulton Horman's "sexting" and affair with her estranged husband's high school friend, she called that "disgusting."
"I guess, to say it tactfully, it goes to someone's character," Desiree said.
Appearing on 'Dateline," Kyron's mom and her husband, Tony Young said they believe Terri was "without a doubt" responsible for Kyron's disappearance and had been plotting it for a long time.
"I think it was very planned, [ahead of time?] oh yeah," Desiree said. "Kyron became increasingly unhappy about not spending time with me. He wanted to come and live with us. Several times, he would just break down and just sob because he wanted to stay."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:47 am

Jeanne, this site has reader comments, too. It's a local TV station.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:03 am

Wrap said:

Concerned, I get the feeling that you think Terri is innocent.

In the beginning, LE was mostly accusing Terri. Then, Kaine and Desiree got on the band wagon. I thought Oh no, another Misty case. If LE can blame Terri, they don't have to do any investigating. I still cannot understand why they did not check landfills and dump sites. I understand there was one just a few miles away.

Then LE contacted the LS guy who said Terri tried to hire him to kill Kaine. I felt that LE put him up to saying that. When they went to her house, she did what any innocent person would do, order him off her property and call 911 and tell them someone is trying to get $10,000 from her. I did not believe this story at all. Now they are saying she was having an affair with Mike Cook. He tells LE and the media he never slept with Terri, but they don't seem to be hearing this.

Terri was a school teacher before she started caring for Kyron. She still did subbing at Kyron's school. Everyone from the school and many other parents had nothing but good to say about Terri. LE is not listening to any of this either. What about the little boy and his grandma. The little boy said he saw Kyron after Terri left, but grandma said LE told them not to discuss this with the media. She said she felt she had to tell the media, as they were crucifying Terri and it was unfair.

Now they are saying she tried to abduct Kiara at the gym daycare which was against the restraining order. However, she went to the day care before the papers were served on her. Kaine took the baby and left the house, and he did not have any right to do this, as she belonged to both Kaine and Terri. Terri had as much right to her as he did.

Terri was not arrested for the MFH, as all they have is the LS's word. Terri was not arrested for the attempted abduction, as she had every right to pick up her daughter at that time.

Until I hear real evidence from LE, and not just their gut feeling, I am not ready to convict Terri. I don't think she would have taken him to school, and then go back and get him. If she was going to do away with him, she would not have taken him to school first. I know the majority of you on this site believe she is guilty, but it seems LE always suspects a step-parent, whether mom or dad.

By the way, where is step-dad? You never see him any more, it is always Desiree and Kaine. I know she lives 4 hours away, so is she also staying at an undisclosed place with Kaine. Maybe, as soon as Terri moves out of the house, they can move to the house together.

I noticed on the copy of the restraining order, they had Kaine's address blacked out. But on the copy Terri got, it had the address on it. If she got the address, then who is he hiding from? If my hubby had taken my baby, and I had a person, and it seems only one, who befriended me, YES I would have him try to locate my daughter.

With regards to the pix she sent to Mike, which they say she is half nude, could they be the body building pix. She didn't have much clothes on in them.

I'm sorry this was so long, but Wrap asked and I replied. This is all just my opinion, and IF I see evidence to the contrary, I will be the first to admit I was wrong. (stepping off my soapbox now)

concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:05 pm

I found this article on the Eyes for Lies Blog and they are saying Fox says another search is being conducted around the school?? I haven't seen this recently I am going to look around again and see if I can find anything to back it up.

Bob Briede, Gym Owner, Talks about Terri

Gym owner, Bob Briede, who owns Extreme Edge Fitness, the gym where Kaine Horman works out, said to Fox news that he saw Terri Horman at the gym acting suspiciously. He called her "stone-faced". Briede said that Terri approached a woman at the childcare center and said some alarming things, which prompted him to call police.

Briebe says to Fox, "Her behavior was definitely suspicious and I felt it justified making a phone call to the authorities...Her behavior was just odd."

Fox also reports that investigators are now searching the area around Skyline school again.

Thanks, Karon, for the story! Karon spends a lot of time helping out with the blog. Please thank her for her time and contribution. Things wouldn't be the same without her!
http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2010/07/bob-briede-gym-owner-talks-about-terri.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+EyesForLies+(Eyes+for+Lies+Blog)&utm_content=FaceBook
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Former Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Bruce McCain sat down with KOIN's Jessica Morkert to talk about the latest developments in the Kyron Horman case.

McCain, who withdrew from the sheriff's race in January, now practices law at his firm.

Bruce McCain says that so far, everything known about Terri Moulton Horman stems from a family civil divorce case - and it's no coincidence.

McCain: "It’s clear the investigators and the prosecutors are working hand-in-hand we know that from public budget documents. Once the search and rescue operation wound down weeks ago this has now turned into what I call cubical warfare. These are the forensic people working behind the scenes.

"Everything public that we’re seeing related to Terri Horman is being played out interestingly in a family law, civil divorce case and if you carefully at all the documents from the very very beginning that divorce case was actually filed only after the investigators gave evidence to Kaine Horman. So it’s been clear from the very beginning the divorce, the restraining order, the motion to move her out of the house, now this latest bit of business on a contempt of court order all of that is playing out not in criminal case but in a family law divorce case, but the thing is if you look at the documents, the District Attorney and the investigators have their fingerprints all over those this process."

McCain goes on to say this is likely been part of the plan all along, putting pressure on Terri.

McCain: "This also keeps the pressure on Terri Horman, not just psychologically but legally, she some court dates now where she has to make an appearance before a circuit court judge where she has to answer some questions in family law setting."

Initially, Terri's attorney, Stephen Houze, told the court that she would have a separate attorney for family law matters. Why the change?

McCain: The last thing her current defense lawyer really wants to see is to hand over his client to a divorce lawyer where he loses control of that process loses control of what she might say in family law court.

What about Terri Moulton Horman?

McCain: "She has always been a suspect even though never named -- and don’t get hung up what people are publicly named by authorities. In fact person of interest has no legal meaning whatsoever."

What about the actions of investigators?

McCain: "On the alleged wiring of the landscaper, in order to get that wire they’d have to go to the court and get an order based on an affidavit of probable cause that she’s already committed at least one particular felony. So there’s no question they view her as a criminal suspect -- (but) the problem is suspected of what and that’s probably been the most frustrating thing for the public."

What about Michael Cook, who is alleged to have had an affair with Terri?

McCain: "It appears as though he knew about the sealed order and the fact that he shouldn’t be looking at it certainly should not be photographing it -- and If you look at the affidavit Michael Cook says that he not Terri provided that information to at least two individuals."

Where does this case rank in Oregon history?

McCain: "This probably will go down as one of the memorable cases in Oregon History and we’ve had our share in this state. While a lot of folks are focusing on the salacious sexting messages in the affidavit -- actually something else jumped out at me more importantly as a lawyer and that’s was the reference to Terri allegedly telling Michael Cook to lie to her own defense lawyer that’s not a good sign to a defense team." http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Former-sheriffs-capt-current-lawyer-talks-about/Gqbxh1C5m0KpXxB0zvvD5g.cspx

Interesting??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:10 am

Kaine Horman seeks hearing to push Terri Moulton Horman from family home
Published: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 6:29 PM Updated: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 6:54 PM
Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

Kaine Horman, through his attorney, is seeking to push his wife out of their rural northwest Multnomah County home, possibly as soon as this weekend.

His attorney Laura Rackner told the court in a petition for an expedited hearing on the issue that Terri Moulton Horman will not contest the restraining order or filing of divorce papers, but has not said when she’ll move out of their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road.

“Respondent has not provided information about when she will vacate the family residence,’’ Rackner wrote in her petition filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court. “In order to protect the safety of Petitioner and the children, respondent must be required to immediately move from and not return to the residence. Petitioner therefore respectfully requests the schedling of a hearing on an expedited basis to address this matter.’’

A hearing has been set for July 22, but it may be moved up.

Kaine Horman is the father of Kyron Horman, who disappeared June 4 from Skyline School. Terri Horman, the boy's stepmother, was the last person to see Kyron at the school.

Desiree Young, the boy's mother, and Kaine Horman have publicly called for Terri Horman to work more closely with investigators to help find the missing 7-year-old.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_update_kaine_seek.html

Boy, they are really putting the pressure on Terri...Do they think that this will cause her to crack and reveal what she did with Kyron? I know his parents are frustrated and frantic...It would be hard not to be there with my hands around her neck, trying to shake the truth out of her! I hope this doesn't cause her to become even more determined to keep her secret...But I don't blame Kaine for wanting her out of the house and for not wanting to give her the money to move if she is responsible for Kyron's disappearance...and I think they have good reason to think she is.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 am

I don't think I had heard about this boy's story...Was Kyron in the gym AFTER Terri had supposedly left? Yet, the boy says he saw "the truck" in the parking lot...Interesting.

Investigators re-interviewing people who saw Kyron

Meanwhile, investigators are re-interviewing people who say they saw Kyron at Skyline School the day he disappeared.

One person who has been asked again about what he saw is Skyline seventh-grader Tyler Kessinger, whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. Kessinger said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends.

Kessinger said he hopes it’s all cleared up soon because it’s a frightening situation for him.

“Just knowing someone took him and not coming out and confessing, and that he’s probably in some other random place,” he said.

He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.

Additionally, Kessinger said that investigators didn’t ask him anything new.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98434609.html
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:22 am

concerned4all wrote:Wrap said:

Concerned, I get the feeling that you think Terri is innocent.

In the beginning, LE was mostly accusing Terri. Then, Kaine and Desiree got on the band wagon. I thought Oh no, another Misty case. If LE can blame Terri (they have not named her a suspect or POI), they don't have to do any investigating. I still cannot understand why they did not check landfills and dump sites. I understand there was one just a few miles away. By "they" do you mean LE or Kaine and Desiree? How do you know LE hasn't checked the landfills and dumps sites?

Then LE contacted the LS guy who said Terri tried to hire him to kill Kaine. I felt that LE put him up to saying that. So, you are saying LE just picked this LS guy out of a hat and put a wire on him? I am confused. Do you think he was a real landscaper or maybe an undercover cop? When they went to her house, she did what any innocent person would do, order him off her property and call 911 and tell them someone is trying to get $10,000 from her. Did he literally ask her for $10K? I think even if she were not innocent, she is not stupid. She is not going to discuss anything she possibly did or said back in November, so of course she ordered him off her property and called 911. I did not believe this story at all. Now they are saying she was having an affair with Mike Cook. Well, "they" are not saying an "affair" but sexting. He tells LE and the media he never slept with Terri, but they don't seem to be hearing this. Who isn't hearing it? LE? Where has LE said they are having sex? Literal sex? LOL.

Terri was a school teacher before she started caring for Kyron. She still did subbing at Kyron's school. Everyone from the school and many other parents had nothing but good to say about Terri. LE is not listening to any of this either. Due to the pings that hit where that island is, that is when LE started to become suspicious. People can be very different at work or in a professional setting. Behind closed doors, it can be something else altogether. What about the little boy and his grandma. The little boy said he saw Kyron after Terri left, but grandma said LE told them not to discuss this with the media. She said she felt she had to tell the media, as they were crucifying Terri and it was unfair. I have not heard that this little boy literally saw Kyron. He says he did but apparently, there is some confusion there. I know nothing about a grandmother and what she thinks or said.

Now they are saying she tried to abduct Kiara at the gym daycare which was against the restraining order. However, she went to the day care before the papers were served on her. That doesn't hold water. Maybe her plan was to get rid of Kyron, take HER baby and get the heck out of Dodge. Kaine took the baby and left the house, and he did not have any right to do this, as she belonged to both Kaine and Terri. Terri had as much right to her as he did. I would say under normal circumstances, you are correct..but these are far from normal.

Terri was not arrested for the MFH, as all they have is the LS's word. Terri was not arrested for the attempted abduction, as she had every right to pick up her daughter at that time. MFH? What is that? And, there was never any "attempted abduction". It isn't like she literally had her daughter in her arms and tried to take her.

Until I hear real evidence from LE, and not just their gut feeling, I am not ready to convict Terri. I don't think she would have taken him to school, and then go back and get him. If she was going to do away with him, she would not have taken him to school first. I know the majority of you on this site believe she is guilty, but it seems LE always suspects a step-parent, whether mom or dad. As I said, she said she went to the gym - yet her cell phone pinged at that island. This is not just their 'gut feeling'. If she is a sub teacher, the entire school is used to seeing her there. She could have gone there, taken the pic, left, came back..told him she forgot something in the truck..he goes to the truck with her and she takes off. Yes, most of us "on this site" do believe Terri is involved at the very least. Most sites and most people do believe that as well. I will just leave it at that. I hope I am wrong as rain and he shows up or his body is found and Terri had zero to do with it. I would still like to know what you think happened if Terri is not involved?

By the way, where is step-dad? Good question. You never see him any more, it is always Desiree and Kaine. I know she lives 4 hours away, so is she also staying at an undisclosed place with Kaine. Maybe, as soon as Terri moves out of the house, they can move to the house together. Maybe. I don't know or care about that. I am reading between the lines on this statement.

I noticed on the copy of the restraining order, they had Kaine's address blacked out. But on the copy Terri got, it had the address on it. If she got the address, then who is he hiding from? If my hubby had taken my baby, and I had a person, and it seems only one, who befriended me, YES I would have him try to locate my daughter. I agree with you here as far as WHY Kaine's address was listed on Terri's copy of the restraining order.

With regards to the pix she sent to Mike, which they say she is half nude, could they be the body building pix. She didn't have much clothes on in them. That I highly doubt. I don't think LE would consider those as "sexting". And Mike Cook has admitted he "sexted" Terri back. Now, my question is this: Is this the way a person acts whose step child is missing?

I'm sorry this was so long, but Wrap asked and I replied. This is all just my opinion, and IF I see evidence to the contrary, I will be the first to admit I was wrong. (stepping off my soapbox now)

I am sorry if I came across as a whatever I came across as. I think this case has really upped the ante on the "who done it." And most here at VH and other sites agree Terri is involved. Just because she hasn't been arrested means nothing. Sometimes, it takes months before a person is arrested for murder.

I enjoy the agreeing to disagree. Hope you don't take it personally.
❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:25 am

One person who has been asked again about what he saw is Skyline seventh-grader Tyler Kessinger, whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.
I am amazed that a 7th grader (who would be about 12 or 13?) would even know a 7 year old. This must be a very small school.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:35 am

I thought the same thing, Wrap. But it is a small school, and sometimes older students are "reading buddies" or helpers in younger classrooms...Also you tend to know the friends or classmates of your younger siblings, which
could be the case...IDK.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:54 am

Of particular interest, is source confirmation that the landscaper Terri Horman hired last fall, who worked on the Horman property, had met Kyron at the residence as well as the Skyline School, where his firm had been contracted to do some work.

Rudy Sanchez, of RS Landscape Maintenance since 2008 has told MCSO that Terri Horman attempted to hire him in a murder for hire plot against her husband Kaine. Sanchez then agreed to participate in a surreptitious sting that included a body wire and a 911 call where patrolman had to be told by detectives this was an “on the job” non-threat.

No charges were filed by Ms. Horman against Mr. Sanchez.

A search for Multnomah County arrests under the last name Sanchez, show a United States Marshall arrest and hold of a Anselmo Sanchez since July 8th. It is unknown if this individual is held in the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Blinkoncrime.com was unable to confirm through the Multnomah County Jail the nature of the “hold” for Sanchez, and all persons are presumed innocent.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/#more-4266
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:16 am

So, in essence, Blink is alleging/inferring that this Sanchez person either took and/or murdered Kyron? IDK, that could be a common name, unless his DOB is the same. Interesting!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Did you all know that Terri was texting and sending pictures of various parts of her body to this Michael Cook? I was watching Nancy Grace and both she and I are shocked.

She was doing that after Kyron went missing. So much for leaving the light on!

So instead of mourning the loss of her own son, her stepson and he little daughter she prefers showing her boobs to her husband former classmate.

Go Red Squirrel!

Boy does this one sound like Casey Anthony or what?
Remember the blue dress and the dancing and shopping.

Crazy people in charge of children.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by lorrie89 Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:48 pm

I just hope and pray that this poor little boy is found safe & sound as I am sure all of you feel the same.

lorrie89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next