Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

+10
Wrapitup
Love4My5boys
Nama
TerryRose
laga
cherylz
adelacruz
Bombshell
artgal16
lisette
14 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 12 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

Post by Bombshell Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:39 am

Now they're going to talk about the pix at the sliding door that says doesn't look like Caylee. I think it is Caylee... looks like the same bandana on her head that Ive seen in other pix. imo
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 12 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:42 am

I am pretty sure that is Caylee. She was getting so tall before she died. But I believe the State made it seem that CA took extra precautions to make sure Caylee did not wonder outside by her self. I remember talks of safety locks on all their door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:44 am

A legal matter outside of what they were discussing this morning has come up and court will be in recess until 8:30 a.m.Monday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:44 am

They are recessing for the day! JP: A legal issue has arisen different from the Dr. Furton thing that necessitates them recessing for them today.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:46 am

This I found last evening. I don't know who Michelle Murphy is but she talks about Casey being pregnant in 2007 by Brandon that left for Iraq. I have never seen these videos before.

It's kind of strange because yesterday I was wondering if the "secret" was that Casey had another pregnancy.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:47 am

And the Judge leaves telling the court reporter that he needs her. So, something isn't over after jury is dismissed. hmmmm
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:50 am

lisette wrote:They are recessing for the day! JP: A legal issue has arisen different from the Dr. Furton thing that necessitates them recessing for them today.

Oh boy the jury and the spectators are not going to like this. Waiting all night for the spectators to get a ticket and the jurors waking up getting ready to dismiss after half hour.

Not good.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:53 am

There are questions on CNN if the picture of Caylee opening the Anthony's door is really Caylee. I think the child in that picture looks older that 2.10 months. Her legs don't look like chubby little legs..... Could the picture be of another child?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:54 am

NiteSpinR wrote:I want the Prosecution to ask Cindy why she deleted those searches for Chloroform and nothing else?

I want the Prosecution to call the payroll person from Cindy's old job to the stand and ask them "Why if they were concerned about their employees receiving overtime did they allow Cindy's time sheet to depict she was working when she claims she was at home on her computer?"

I think that the State should go to the time card of JULY 15th and see if it ALSO shows an 8 hour day, as we know that she left early on that day! I am not sure if what she said was consistent with this, but some companies who have to keep time sheets for all employees, including salaried, because they track them in their time and attendance software, do require salaried employees to show 8 hours a day, as that is what they get paid for. It is a bit odd and archaic to do so these days. I am not suggesting that is applicable to Gentiva, but if they look at July 15th, they will see if it is? Which would not really prove anything except that there was likely an awareness that this testimony could not be exactly disproved...? So, I am guessing that it may be so. It is a cloak of sorts, perhaps.

Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:59 am

artgal16 wrote:My question - how will you feel if Casey is found innocent?

Artgal just catching up on the posts.

I would probably feel like I did when I read your post. My stomach dropped!

I just never considered that verdict. I think of lesser charges sometimes but never innocent.

I was on the fence a long time about what happened to Caylee. I still don't know but I do know Casey is the only one that had little Caylee during those times. They have come up with nobody. So she is responsible.

I surely don't believe that cockamanny story about the drowning and George and then the years of molestation dulled her mind. Too far fetched.

A simple..she drowned. I buried her..I am so very sorry...three years ago is what I would have had to hear.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:00 am

I just got up darn it - I could have slept late! Only comment came from Ashton who said the legal matter was not because of the prosecution. What could be up?
Also I dont think that picture is Caylee - it doesnt look from the back at all like Caylee and the child is too tall
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:02 am

I need to see that pic that the Def. posed yest. Don't know where to find it. Tried CNN, but didn't find it.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:05 am

cherylz wrote:I know BJ. Through my walk in life I have met (as all of us I am sure) ppl. of all walks of life. There are those with book smarts, street smarts and no smarts! A juror has to rely on their past experiences, decision making skills and critical thinking skills...and that scares me!! 🇳🇴

It kind of scares me too Cherylz. Mostly because of the "tweets" I have read from the courtroom and some of the jurors seem to have buddied up.

That could be good or bad. The first straw vote is what I would really like to know about. Tells where everybody is at end of testimony and when they first start to deliberate.

I don't see how any juror could let her walk. Never. They would be judged very harshly by we the people and every talking head in America.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 am

Im extremely worried about a mistrial. If there is one
I think they need to boot Baez off - sanction him and hold him in contempt and get her another attorney to take over. For the judge to lose an entire day and Ashton to say its not the State - then its the defense.If that child is NOT Caylee and was entered to in evidence and Cindy gave them that picture telling them it was Caylee that would have serious consequences for this case.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:11 am

Sassybtsweet wrote:If cindy...big if...can prove she is really the one who performed those searches though (again, a big if..and notice the state did not have any proof today to discredit that) Why would nobody be more open to believing its a possibility there was some sort of neglectful accident?

As the defense gets more and more help, i keep hoping everyone is being honest. As scary as drowning would be for a little girl, at least she would not have died at the hands of her mother...at least not directly.

With professionals weighing in on casey and lee, im convinced more than ever there is indeed something that went on there. If casey named caylee, and cindy had no part, its entirely possible casey was a tad bit obsessed with her brother.

Oh Sassy I thought that from the very beginning. But then they went into all this detali to explain away everything. An accident we could accept. A quiet burial because Casey was scared..maybe come to accept. "I buried my daughter clost to my home with flowers and her favorite things" Ok

But to sit in jail for 3 years and then come up with all this story to cover everything. I am just not buying what she is selling.

I do expect George to play some part in this latest Anthony Drama. He will either fall on the soward or he will by inuendo...look guilty as hell.

Honestly this is like a soap opera. You can't wait for the next day to see what will happen. But a little girls life was lost. The sadness of that child being gone.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 12 Empty Picture of Caylee at the patio door/ 00:33 on the video

Post by Nama Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:13 am

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:15 am

BJ wrote:Cindy says she did the computer search for chloroform, not Casey.
So what message is Cindy trying to send us? The fact remains that Caylee is dead. How does she think her death happened?
Cindy said that she stopped looking for the nanny a couple months ago, so she she no longer believes that the nanny kidnapped and killed Caylee.
She walks out of the courtroom, hand in hand with George, who is accused of molesting Casey and covering up Caylee's drowning. Does she believe the accusations against George but has forgiven him?
What the hell does Cindy want everyone to believe happened to Caylee if she doesn't want us to believe that Casey killed her?
Cindy needs to make a statement and tell us what she really thinks.

What does she want? She wants Casey free and will go to any means to do that.

By the way. The role playing of loving grandparents is for the jury and the press. The supporting each other in the elevator..nonsense.

They are all playacting. Wait til this is over. They will all emerge back to their old selves again.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 am

Heike wrote:
Sassybtsweet wrote:If cindy...big if...can prove she is really the one who performed those searches though (again, a big if..and notice the state did not have any proof today to discredit that) Why would nobody be more open to believing its a possibility there was some sort of neglectful accident?

Dr. G said it best, Sassy...those children do not end up as bones in a trash pile with duct tape over their face? etc, etc, etc....

The duct tape is a biggie. But I am a bit confused on it to tell you the truth. How in the heck did that duct tape stay in place over the mouth and nose during all the desomposition and flooding and being drug all over the woods.

Just don't understand how they are so sure it was over her mouth and nose with all of that going on.

I wonder sometimes if the jury has questions about that too?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 am

Reading at Blink - one point which is important - the weather on June 16th - someone pointed out it was rain and thundering that day.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 am

Reading comments at Caylee daily someone said Mason was heard screaming at another defense attorney and KC
KC came out crying - she only crys about herself what could be going on?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 am

Thank you for the video BJ. I paused it at the pic. Yes, her legs are thin. Her hair looks as though it is in a high bun/pony tail. Pieces are flying out at the top of the scarf. She is tall. Strange to take that pic, in light of what we now know. Would love to know the date. I do not think the Pros., however, has questioned the validity of this pic?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:34 am

report from channel 6 no calls to George the day Cindy said she called him about the ladder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:36 am

artgal16 wrote:report from channel 6 no calls to George the day Cindy said she called him about the ladder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And their calls weren't checked by LE, right?
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:44 am

I saw that on Channel 6's report - it said that they checked the calls and none were made to George. That is why LDB was so emphatic when asking Cindy about calling George. Cindy had committed perjury but she wont get cited for it as she should and she knows it.
She will just say that is what she remembered. In rebuttal they will impeach her testimony and show the jury she is lying. I dont believe this is about a plea deal at all. If they have a mistrial the good thing is that the state of Florida wont have to pay out what they have in the past for investigations, depos, etc. She will have to sit there until they can schedule a new trial but the cost will still be so high. You would think the defense would have checked into the phone records of Cindy before they let her perjure herself. Are they so dumb they think no would have checked?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:47 am

There was a video shown of Casey playing with Caylee yesterday? I missed that - someone said on the whole video you see Casey getting upset with Caylee - they only showed a little of the video yesterday not the whole thing -anyone have a link to that video?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:47 am

lisette wrote:Wouldn't you love to be the court reporter and know all the stuff that she knows about these "conferences"?

Lisette they do make all the sidebars public. Per that freedom of information in Florida. I think they are over at chanel 9. Kathi Belich picks them up and they are published.

Sorry I only read one that somebody published on a blog. I have no other information.

If I find out anything..I will surely share.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 am

Per JVM..."has to be 1 of 3 reasons"...1. Mistrial 2. Plea deal 3. One of the attorney's is leaving the case
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 am

A mistrial would be bad as they may not be able to get an impartial jury after all this attention. If KC walks it will because of the intense media coverage. I do have a feeling the court is going to charge Baez with contempt. They went back in to chambers to see what testimony the expert was going to give about Chloroform. JP told him he had better not try to get in more surprise testimony with expert witness. I know JP said the legal issue that came up had nothing to do with the expert witness. But I am not sure I am buying that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:59 am

Yes, Bombshell I just saw that. I guess they are just surmising like all of us. But, JC said this has to be big.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 am

I think that the picture at the sliding glass door is Caylee because I remember seeing her in other pictures with that outfit on...The dress and the matching kerchief on her head...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 am

from her tweet
pipitone says he could hear Mason screaming at other def atty & kc. but not what he was saying
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:27 am

probably bc it's close up Caylee looks bigger than what she is. If someone could find the pix of her with the bandana on her head where we can see her face. But her hair was down in the pix I remember
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:37 am

Is this the picture, Bomb? Looks to me like the dresses are not the same....different colors; pink and green.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 12 Empty Another dress with matching bandana

Post by Nama Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:05 pm

I was on wordpress and someone on a blog called blogpile is saying he has heard from a source that a mistrial will be declared Monday and that Casey would be set free - but would be rearrested at that time for retrial - no sources are given
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:11 pm

Watching HLN JVM is on, she said outside in the hall waiting to testify was a PI -but she didnt name him
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Just read that Mark Nejame will be giving his take on what happened today on one of the news stations in Orlando at 2pm.... 45 minutes from now.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next