Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

+20
truthbtold
lisette
gavinsgrammy
Love4My5boys
Silvahalo
NiteSpinR
ladyjustice37
TerryRose
raine1953
janie
Boston_Lady
cherylz
laga
jeanne1807
adelacruz
Nama
artgal16
charminglane
Heike
Wrapitup
24 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by laga Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:41 pm

People are saying there was no witness, no evidence...Caylee was the witness, the evidence. She left a hair from her head after she died in her mother's trunk. Didn't they find it, didn't they believe it was mine, didn't they believe the condition I was in when I left it there? She laid as still as nature would allow inside her "coffin" laundry bag, lay there with the duct tape deteriorated but still holding her lower jaw in place and still stuck in her hair. Didn't they find me, didn't they see the tape, did they think there was an innocent reason my face had tape on it, did they think I was not there all the while my body became bones and the bags I was thrown away in were torn and rotted and as vines and weeds grew through my bones while others were scattered by animals? She lay there all those months in a shirt only her mother ever let her wear. Didn't they find the letters of the shirt only mommy had possession of, only mommy let me wear, the one mommy chose as my final shirt?

laga

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by Heike Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:58 pm

adelacruz wrote:Juror #14 says the jury felt the prosecution failed to prove motive. Also, prosecutor jeffrey ashton has retired effective Thursday. -Geraldo via FB

They do not HAVE to prove motive????

I don't blame Ashton for retiring
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:01 pm

TerryRose wrote:As we all settle down from our shock and disbelief, I would like to point out something that we believers in God will take solace in. God Himself knows what KC has or has not done and will eventually pass judgement upon her. There is also Karma. If she has done anything to bring about the death of her child, she will meet her own Karma one day. Of both of these philosophical statements, I am 100% sure. We mortals can do nothing more to bring about justice for little Caylee, but if KC actually did get away with her murder, God and Karma will bring the justice for the innocent little child.

TerryRose Well said, and Comforting to the soul, Im trying to make sence of all this just like the rest of you Wonderful peeps here on VH Supporting Caylee Maire Anthony. I cant stop Crying, I just dont understand WHY WHY, head bang head bang head bang, Casey Day will come full Circle right back at her, crying crying crying But what happens now Will they go after George, Cindy, or brother Lee Will Caylee EVER have her Justice This is KILLING ME!!

LOVE YOU ALL,XXOO
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Love4My5boys wrote:Casey Day will come full Circle right back at her, crying crying crying But what happens now Will they go after George, Cindy, or brother Lee Will Caylee EVER have her Justice This is KILLING ME!!

LOVE YOU ALL,XXOO

The prosecution knows Casey is guilty, regardless of the verdict. They will not go after those innocent of Caylee's death, just because the jury has their heads up their Booty

SO COMPLETELY FLOORED--It is going to take some doing to find peace with this--but we have to. We have to believe that justice will find its way, even if in a way that we cannot fathom or understand at this time. BlowKisses
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 pm

heike I do not know if I can ever find peace with this. I am numb, outraged, angry, sad. Most of all sad for our little girl...Caylee Marie Anthony.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:23 pm

artgal16 wrote:You know the Judge should give her a heavy sentence for the lying - think about it - because of her lies the State expended MILLIONS of dollars! There should be a heavy penalty for that shouldnt there?

Quite honestly I thought there was a maximum of 5 years on each felony charge. Perhaps it isn't over yet. Perhaps our Honorable Judge Perry will have the final say and she will be up the river.

Remember it's not over til the fat judge..lady sings. LOL
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:
artgal16 wrote:You know the Judge should give her a heavy sentence for the lying - think about it - because of her lies the State expended MILLIONS of dollars! There should be a heavy penalty for that shouldnt there?

Quite honestly I thought there was a maximum of 5 years on each felony charge. Perhaps it isn't over yet. Perhaps our Honorable Judge Perry will have the final say and she will be up the river.

Remember it's not over til the fat judge..lady sings. LOL

Thank you artgal and Jeanne for giving me some ray of hope that she won't get out of jail anytime soon. Group Hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:26 pm

I only caught a little of a juror on HLN who was an alternate who was willing to do a phone interview - he said they didnt think the prosecution proved their case
why didnt George when he drove the car home think to call the police if he knew the smell of decomp -one hair wasnt enough to convince them it was cayless - he didnt see the stain that the State said was there -
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:27 pm

I just read somewhere else that its only one year each for lying to the police -I guess because its classified lying about a missing person so not 5 years. She will walk Thursday is my belief.

Last edited by artgal16 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Honestly folks thinking back that jury did not have even a tiny amount of what we know. They didn't know about the terrible fight at the Anthonys.

The speed with which they were selected and the lack of sophistication and education in the jury box perhaps led to this verdict.

Most juries meet with the press after a lengthy trial. They give some idea of why they reached the verdict.

Something is wrong here but darn if I know what it is.

Caylee is dead and for heavens sake somebody did it. So then I think if Casey is not guilty will the state charge George?

Interesting thought me thinks.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Doesn't a mother have the legal responsibility to know where her 2 year old child is? I know if I went to the store with my 2 year old child and returned without her I would have to explain her whereabouts. If I lied and was proven wrong and then changed the lie and was proven wrong, over and over, isn't there some legal issue, isn't this child neglect, child abuse, something?

Why did the jury surmise kc was willing to sit in jail for THREE YEARS without telling about the drowning and george and kronk duct taping and throwing her away? WHY, WHY, Jurors?

I never would have dreamed there were 12 such ignorant and blind people in the entire world, this sure has opened my eyes. I wonder how many "troubles in small packages" will die tonight and be thrown away like trash.

kc and the defense team in their grotesques arrogance sipping champagne (in Caylee's memory, aka tattoo no doubt) make me ill!!!!
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by gavinsgrammy Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:38 pm

I am still in shock and so saddened that there was no justice for little Caylee. The only peace I can find is the peace in knowing that no matter where KC goes, she will be ostracized. She will not have "The Good Life". She will always be looking over her shoulder. She will not be welcome in any neighborhood. I can't imagine anyone befriending her. She will not be welcome in clubs, restaurants, stores. No man, in his right mind, will ever have a relationship with her. She may not be locked up in jail, but I believe it may be worse for her knowing she can legally go out and about but not being welcomed anywhere! I believe she will be alone for the rest of her life. Alone to dwell on what she did to beautiful, sweet Caylee.

gavinsgrammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:42 pm

laga wrote:People are saying there was no witness, no evidence...Caylee was the witness, the evidence. She left a hair from her head after she died in her mother's trunk. Didn't they find it, didn't they believe it was mine, didn't they believe the condition I was in when I left it there? She laid as still as nature would allow inside her "coffin" laundry bag, lay there with the duct tape deteriorated but still holding her lower jaw in place and still stuck in her hair. Didn't they find me, didn't they see the tape, did they think there was an innocent reason my face had tape on it, did they think I was not there all the while my body became bones and the bags I was thrown away in were torn and rotted and as vines and weeds grew through my bones while others were scattered by animals? She lay there all those months in a shirt only her mother ever let her wear. Didn't they find the letters of the shirt only mommy had possession of, only mommy let me wear, the one mommy chose as my final shirt?

YES, laga!! xoxoxoxoxox

I JUST cannot fathom how they think that the case was not proven? How could virtually the entire legal community and all of the public following closely KNOW it was and not these 12 people? How do they explain the SMELL in HER car? The 31 days? The lies? The baby's bones in the woods? OMG...I am having such a hard time concentrating at work! head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang over reaction over reaction over reaction
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:46 pm

I think as soon as these jurors get home and they google KC they will read all about the Anthony's and see more of the info that they didn't know and they'll regret the decision they made! at least one of them will wish that they can go back and change their verdict!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:46 pm

What is casey thinking right now?

I am SUCH a GOOD LIAR!!! ruled ruled ruled

Has she convinced herself that she is innocent--or that she is justified? Yes, what kind of lifew will she have? Much more than she deserves! There are countless nutjobs out there who will befriend her!

And what about George? Is he supposed to sit there and welcome her home? Since they know there is no Zanny and they KNOW the defense theory was a LIE--will they say, ok, NOW, you tell us what happened to CAYLEE?
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Her parents say they don't know what happened to Caylee.....so what do they do, just say oh well, now we will get on with our lives???? kc has been declared not guilty, she however, is NOT INNOCENT! Why can't LE/courts, somebody force her to tell what happened, how did Caylee get from the Anthony home on that day to the swamp? If kc didn't do it who did? Who did it kc??????? Why don't you confess, you can't be charged, that would be double jeopardy, isn't our justice system great!

Maybe the feds will charge her for violating Caylee's civil rights. Maybe the IRS will bill her for the taxes on the tax dollars paid to her defense. When a company car is used by an employee he is taxed on the benefit of the car use. She should be taxed on the benefit of her defense.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:49 pm

I dont think Casey will be ostracized at all = I think she will have a lot of hangers on and people willing to be around her including men. I also am just waiting for her to come out and say she is going to go to law school or else look for missing children!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Oh no look at "finger guy"...he would probably like to date KC. She will have lots of "hanger-ons".
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:55 pm

artgal16 wrote:I dont think Casey will be ostracized at all = I think she will have a lot of hangers on and people willing to be around her including men. I also am just waiting for her to come out and say she is going to go to law school or else look for missing children!

I agree. Yes, or volunteer at a center for abused children.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:59 pm

i'm still hoping that i'll wake up and realize it's a dream :(
or u know what would be cool?? for one of the jury member's to admit they talked to somebody else about the case when they shouldn't have or maybe they talked to each other before the case was handed to them by the judge and we can all get another trial!!
oh btw what's gonna happen to Bozo or Ashton for their mistake on sunday. or bozo for breaking the witness law?? any word on that?
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 pm

I cannot find peace with this verdict. I do believe in Karma, but it is often slow and I doubt kc will recognize it. I really think justice for Caylee would be kc admitting what she did, TRUTHFULLY.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 4 Empty split thread from casey

Post by raine1953 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:04 pm

I agree
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:04 pm

adelacruz wrote:i'm still hoping that i'll wake up and realize it's a dream :(
or u know what would be cool?? for one of the jury member's to admit they talked to somebody else about the case when they shouldn't have or maybe they talked to each other before the case was handed to them by the judge and we can all get another trial!!
oh btw what's gonna happen to Bozo or Ashton for their mistake on sunday. or bozo for breaking the witness law?? any word on that?

Now that would be Karma, if a juror or two admitted some misconduct or even better, said they were coerced or paid by the defense. That would be great, kc thinks she is free, then OOPS return to jail, do not pass go. That would give me peace. If the state couldn't afford to retry her, I think individuals from all over the country would contribute, I know I would.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:10 pm

artgal16 wrote:All the lawyers saying she will probably be released
on Thursday.

Is that the same group that gave us "she will be found guilty"? Don't bet the ranch!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:13 pm

adelacruz wrote:I think as soon as these jurors get home and they google KC they will read all about the Anthony's and see more of the info that they didn't know and they'll regret the decision they made! at least one of them will wish that they can go back and change their verdict!
I hope that's exactly what they do. It will be a real awakening.....can we say an "AHA moment".
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:14 pm

artgal16 wrote:The jury never asked for a single piece of evidence -that means with this verdict - they never believed her guilty.

Somewhere they found her not guilty and never even questioned. Was it that they knew a whole lot more than they said when they were chosen to serve? Was it opening statements? Did they perhaps..talk among themselves..even when the judge told them not too.

They deliberated one afternoon and one morning..ordered Chick Fil A for lunch and came in with that verdict.

It's strange but when the jury came in and Jose and Casey stood up I saw Baez do that grin and I knew. I just knew. Something happened between Baez and a jury member. He didn't look worried at all.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 pm

I saw the movie Runaway jury and also read the book by John Grisham
very good book and yes, it can be done. I cannot get over the injustice of this - I dont think I will ever feel the same way again - I think this jury stunk! They should have had a jury from Orange county - they want to give the defendent every opportunity well, whats wrong with knowing a lot about a case? Mark Nejame on JVM saying he was completely shocked
and that the jury made up their minds early! They didnt even take their notebooks -they never even considered she was guilty - they didnt trust George and they didnt trust Kronk - but how could they listen to the way Casey talked and not understand what she is? I just dont understand that.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:18 pm

artgal16 wrote:I dont think Casey will be ostracized at all = I think she will have a lot of hangers on and people willing to be around her including men. I also am just waiting for her to come out and say she is going to go to law school or else look for missing children!

She may have already "hooked up" with one of those young attorneys from Baez office. But they would be smart enough not to get involved with her...wouldn't they?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:20 pm

I agree about Baez - I saw a picture of him in the hallway - a still picture he looked awfully happy. Could there be tampering of the jury? really?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:21 pm

cherylz wrote:Oh no look at "finger guy"...he would probably like to date KC. She will have lots of "hanger-ons".

Cherylz that really bothered me and then when he goodmorning the jury and they never answered I thought then that Jeff Ashton was in trouble. He ruffled a lot of people with his facial expressions.

He is brilliant but...not so smart if he continues doing that. How can they consider him for a judge..they HAVE to remain stone faced. Now I could see LDB becoming a judge. She has all the right stuff.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Too bad OJ is in prison. OJ and Casey could go out on the golf course and look for the real killers.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:25 pm

The defense kept putting out as much info as possible, getting the media interested so the jury would be selected elsewhere.

I have concluded the ONLY way they could vote not guilty on ALL those charges was if they accept bozo's opening statement and excluded all other arguments and evidence and witness statements. I think bozo did a good job of "trial for dummies".
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:28 pm

They didn't take their notebooks into deliberations? I know they weren't taking many notes during the trial. What was the premise of Runaway Jury?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 4 Empty Runaway Jury

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 pm

A juror on the inside and a woman on the outside manipulate a court trial involving a major gun manufacturer.
Stars: John Cusack, Rachel Weisz and Gene Hackman

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 pm

What bothered me today was seeing a slight smile on Cindy Anthony's face after the verdict was read. It was not a big smile, just slight. Maybe it's relief her daughter isn't going to the death chamber but Cindy Anthony is a big reason this trial was derailed. The prosecution had to impeach her and now I think they should take her all the way and charge her with perjury.

I'm at work and I can't focus because this case and Casey have drained me of any energy. I know it won't hurt as much as time goes on but right this hurts. I guess putting this weighty decision in the hands of strangers never guarantees us of a reasonable outcome.

Let's hope that God in his infinite wisdom, knows why and has a follow up plan for Casey.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Juror 14 the alternate juror making those statements...how does he know???????????????????
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Cindy and George are getting death threats, some by people who searched for Caylee!

Last edited by artgal16 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:39 pm

How can all of America (except for the jurors) be wrong?

Juror 14 said the jury didn't believe anything that George said.......George, the only one of the Anthony's that told the truth. Give me a freaking break!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 pm

artgal16 wrote:Cindy and George are getting death threats, some by people who searches for Caylee!
Now that is not right. Take those idiots to the hanging tree.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Anybody know where I can watch Nancy Grace live online? I don't have cable and I don't want to wait till tomorrow to watch it
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 pm

I checked the link that I used to post everyday when we used to have a NG and JVM thread each day, but that link is no good anymore. I don't know where it might be carried live.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:54 pm

cherylz wrote:Juror 14 the alternate juror making those statements...how does he know???????????????????

Exactly, the alternates were not in the room for deliberations and the jury was instructed not to discuss the case until deliberations, it would be jury misconduct if they did discuss the case prior to deliberations.

laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:55 pm

JVM reporting half a million people have signed on to light their porch lights at 9pm tonight in honor of Caylee
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:57 pm

What makes me sick is Cheney Mason will walk arm in arm with Casey when she gets out - I wont watch that -
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:00 pm

I hope the jurors go home to families that watched the trial on tv, watched Nancy Grace, watched CNN HLN and heard all the commentators and attorney's comments about what what going on in the courtroom. Those people were familiar with information that was never admitted into evidence. I hope the families of these jurors give them HELL and tell them how they failed Caylee Marie Anthony.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:01 pm

laga wrote:
cherylz wrote:Juror 14 the alternate juror making those statements...how does he know???????????????????

Exactly, the alternates were not in the room for deliberations and the jury was instructed not to discuss the case until deliberations, it would be jury misconduct if they did discuss the case prior to deliberations.
What would happen if there WAS jury misconduct? Would it make any difference now that the trial is over and a verdict is in?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Just reading on hinky - how did the alternate juror know everything that the jury believed about the verdict? He couldnt be in on deliberations
and he couldnt talk to them - how did he know all about what the jurors thought? Sounds very strange to me.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next