Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

+20
truthbtold
lisette
gavinsgrammy
Love4My5boys
Silvahalo
NiteSpinR
ladyjustice37
TerryRose
raine1953
janie
Boston_Lady
cherylz
laga
jeanne1807
adelacruz
Nama
artgal16
charminglane
Heike
Wrapitup
24 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 3 Empty Re: Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Next question... how much time behind bars will Casey get hit with for 4 counts of providing LE with false information? Which I am assuming was the only crimes the state had proof she committed.
Talk about Shock and Awe! I'm pissed.
I'm sad.
This is like a really bad dream.

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 3 Empty Re: Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by TerryRose Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:10 pm

As we all settle down from our shock and disbelief, I would like to point out something that we believers in God will take solace in. God Himself knows what KC has or has not done and will eventually pass judgement upon her. There is also Karma. If she has done anything to bring about the death of her child, she will meet her own Karma one day. Of both of these philosophical statements, I am 100% sure. We mortals can do nothing more to bring about justice for little Caylee, but if KC actually did get away with her murder, God and Karma will bring the justice for the innocent little child.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:13 pm

I know TR. I too take solace in God as the ultimate judge and I do believe in KARMA. But, it is still so unfair.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:13 pm

I used to believe in God and Karma - now I believe its a crap shoot - too many people who benefit from being thieves and liars and they skate through life without a damn thing happening to them. Casey lied her whole life
and she just did it again. There is nothing - to believe in.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:16 pm

artgal16 wrote:I used to believe in God and Karma - now I believe its a crap shoot - too many people who benefit from being thieves and liars and they skate through life without a damn thing happening to them. Casey lied her whole life
Ah, but sometimes it happens in a future life, sometimes it happens in this one, but in a subtle way. This gal's life can never be worthwhile again. Nobody will ever trust her or want any involvement with her, save for perhaps the lowlife of society. Mark my words, life as she knew it is over for her, plain and simple.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:17 pm

So the cowards wont even speak to the media - the jurors refuse to speak to the media - they should hang their heads
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:19 pm

artgal16 wrote:So the cowards wont even speak to the media - the jurors refuse to speak to the media - they should hang their heads
for their safety i'm happy that they are saying no b/c they are the most hated people right now.
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Those jurors should hang their heads in shame. They were not in the same Courtroom that we were.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:23 pm

So what the heck do those jurors think? That she died in the pool, GA found her, wrapped her head w/ duct tape and threw her away like trash????????????
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 pm

As they wont speak to the public we will never know
what the jury thought.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm still numb from hearing the jury's Not Guilty verdict! So now Baez is the Man of the Hour! That's as good a quote as Casey being Mother of the Year! Barf
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 pm

The DA is speaking - one big problem was the jury was from outside Orlando
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:47 pm

This all was a waste a huge waste and so are the Anthonys -everyone of them.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:53 pm

I hope the jury is just avoiding the people today. I can understand I guess that the public is furious with them so if they will just have a little bit of guts then talk to us in a day or two. Bet they do not have the guts. But they had the guts to let a baby killer loose.
Karma is a bitch.
Casey will have her judgement day when she meets her maker but I don't feel good about that now. Casey should be looking at a long prison term right damn now.
I'm just sick over this.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:00 pm

The jurors should hang their heads in shame. They will have to live with their decision. Today for a moment evil triumphed over good. Makes me feel ashamed with our system.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 pm

And to think =the State of Florida and all its taxpayers paid for her defense.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:13 pm

NG said as the defense has their champagne toast
somewhere out there "the devil is dancing tonight"
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:15 pm

I could not stomach to listen to the Defense team gloat. Rem. that video that Wrap posted yest.? The one fro Jean C. stating how she saw Jose on 1 knee talking to KC and she stroked his face. Those 2 deserve each other. When he gave his close I had the strange feeling that there def. was something to all of those rumors of something btwn. the 2 of them. IMO he acted like a suitor. They deserve each other. He just better hide the duct tape. She got away with it once............
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Kathy Belich is saying the defense is being unbearable to the media - They hate Belich she will get aced out for sure.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvahalo Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 pm

I'm still in utter shock, and disgust.
The message her is clear. A heartless, selfish woman who decides her baby is no longer convenient, can now see murder as an option as the chances are you will be found not guilty.

I didn't expect the DP nor LWOP, but a NOT guilty verdict. no, not fair, not justice. What happened here today tells me that the meek, the littlest without a voice still are not being heard.

This is not justice. I am heartsick for Caylee.

At the least is KC and family going to pay for the wild goose chase the state was put through? no kidnapping, no child missing. Who is going to pay for that??

for months baby Caylee lay dead like road kill. How can it be possible today that no one pays for that? not a damn soul.

So sorry baby Caylee you deserved life. you deserved justice.
Silvahalo
Silvahalo

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Never in a million years did I think this would happen. I am in disbelief. Totally disgusted.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:26 pm

JVM showing a spectators camera that got a shot of inside a restaurant having a champagne toast over their victory. I cannot STAND IT
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:28 pm

The jury must have been made up of "simpledums". Not able to use critical thinking skills, deductive reasoning skills, etc... People that believed her lies.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 pm

TerryRose wrote:
artgal16 wrote:I used to believe in God and Karma - now I believe its a crap shoot - too many people who benefit from being thieves and liars and they skate through life without a damn thing happening to them. Casey lied her whole life
Ah, but sometimes it happens in a future life, sometimes it happens in this one, but in a subtle way. This gal's life can never be worthwhile again. Nobody will ever trust her or want any involvement with her, save for perhaps the lowlife of society. Mark my words, life as she knew it is over for her, plain and simple.
Artgal please don't give up on God or Karma. Those 2 things alone will help us get through this tragedy.
Terryrose I agree with you KC life life as she knew it is over. She is the most hated Woman in the nation and someone will get her one day. Unless they move away and change their names KC will not be safe. Some duct tape should fix her smirks. Will GA move out when CA lets KC move back in the family home.....where she killed Caylee!
angry Smash PC It\\'s Not Fair grrrr crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 pm

You know the Judge should give her a heavy sentence for the lying - think about it - because of her lies the State expended MILLIONS of dollars! There should be a heavy penalty for that shouldnt there?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Something has got to change!!!!! This is wrong!!!!

I keep typing and deleting, typing and deleting, there are no words proper for how disgusted and sick I am!

I am so sorry Caylee. crying
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:39 pm

laga wrote:Something has got to change!!!!! This is wrong!!!!

I keep typing and deleting, typing and deleting, there are no words proper for how disgusted and sick I am!

I am so sorry Caylee. crying
Couple Hugging
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:41 pm

ladyjustice I am completely shocked and sick about this. I can't bare the thought of KC being released from jail. May her memories of killing Caylee haunt her for the rest of her miserable life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:48 pm

The jury never asked for a single piece of evidence -that means with this verdict - they never believed her guilty.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:50 pm

I guess in their minds Caylee was responsible for her own demise. The duct tape...they ignored. The bags she was thrown away in...ignored. NO common sense. None whatsoever! At least get her on child neglect for "drowning" on her watch and not calling for aide. Get her as TR pointed out for illegally disposing of a corpse. SOMETHING. angry angry angry angry
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:52 pm

So Casey saying she was "arrested on a whim" rang true with the jury - unreal. Poor Kathy Belich she will be freezed out. JVM has a woman now on TV who is crying carrying a sign saying Baby Killer - this woman is saying you cant even touch your teenager with a swat the DCS
will be after you and this one duct taped her baby and threw her away and the lawyers are in there celebrating.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 3 Empty STATEMENT FROM GEORGE

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:52 pm

George has issued a statement. It will be read on CNN HLN in a few minutes.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:54 pm

My daughters boyfriend who doesnt know much about the case told me he thought that the State over-reached in their going for murder one. That if they had made
the charges of a lesser nature either a plea would have been done or she would have been convicted. Maybe, but its really too late now. I wish I believed in divine retribution but I dont. I just want to curl up and cry
its too much for me after all this time - the injustice chokes me.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Reading posts on the Hinky meter someone said Casey could sue the State for wrongful prosecution
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:04 pm

So KCA will begin her life as a free woman shortly. Amazing. She ruined her relationship with GA and LA. CA on the other hand has her lying, cheating daughter back. Back minus Caylee. She threw her away like trash. CA you get what you deserve.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:06 pm

artgal16 wrote:Reading posts on the Hinky meter someone said Casey could sue the State for wrongful prosecution

oh hell no!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:13 pm

She can't sue the State. Had she been convicted and then found innocent yes she could sue. I am sure this story is far from over.

Here is the Anthony Family statement
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:18 pm

artgal16 wrote:My daughters boyfriend who doesnt know much about the case told me he thought that the State over-reached in their going for murder one. That if they had made
the charges of a lesser nature either a plea would have been done or she would have been convicted. Maybe, but its really too late now. I wish I believed in divine retribution but I dont. I just want to curl up and cry

Couple Hugging I know that we have been together blogging about this for 3 yrs and the emotions are running high right now. I feel the same. I am sick about this verdict. I will keep my faith intact and pray every day that KC gets everything she has coming. My theory is the State did everything they could with what they had. It is LE (Richard Cain for one) that screwed this case up. Caylee has no more tears in heaven. She is at peace and with her Father.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 pm

🇳🇴

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added embedded video)
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:23 pm

I think it had to do w/ the jurors not wanting to be there anymore. They liked Bozo. Rem. there was silence yesterday when JA greeted them.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:25 pm

lindamarie wrote:
artgal16 wrote:My daughters boyfriend who doesnt know much about the case told me he thought that the State over-reached in their going for murder one. That if they had made

Couple Hugging I know that we have been together blogging about this for 3 yrs and the emotions are running high right now. I feel the same. I am sick about this verdict. I will keep my faith intact and pray every day that KC gets everything she has coming. My theory is the State did everything they could with what they had. It is LE (Richard Cain for one) that screwed this case up. Caylee has no more tears in heaven. She is at peace and with her Father.

beautiful video! crying
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Juror #14 says the jury felt the prosecution failed to prove motive. Also, prosecutor jeffrey ashton has retired effective Thursday. -Geraldo via FB

I don't blame Ashton for retiring
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George and Cindy leave court today
The Anthony Statement that was released

While the family may never know what has happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, they now have closure for this chapter of their life. They will now begin the long process of rebuilding their lives. Despite the baseless defense chosen by Casey Anthony, the family believes that the Jury made a fair decision based on the evidence presented, the testimony presented, the scientific information presented and the rules that were given to them by the Honorable Judge Perry to guide them. The family hopes that they will be given the time by the media to reflect on this verdict and decide the best way to move forward privately.

The family also wanted the public to know that if anyone wanted to honor Caylee by leaving stuffed animals or other toys at any area near their home, that they would prefer those items be donated in Caylee’s name to families in need, religious centers, or any other entity where the toys would be appreciated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:41 pm

People are saying there was no witness, no evidence...Caylee was the witness, the evidence. She left a hair from her head after she died in her mother's trunk. Didn't they find it, didn't they believe it was mine, didn't they believe the condition I was in when I left it there? She laid as still as nature would allow inside her "coffin" laundry bag, lay there with the duct tape deteriorated but still holding her lower jaw in place and still stuck in her hair. Didn't they find me, didn't they see the tape, did they think there was an innocent reason my face had tape on it, did they think I was not there all the while my body became bones and the bags I was thrown away in were torn and rotted and as vines and weeds grew through my bones while others were scattered by animals? She lay there all those months in a shirt only her mother ever let her wear. Didn't they find the letters of the shirt only mommy had possession of, only mommy let me wear, the one mommy chose as my final shirt?
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next