Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dive Team Searching Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother's Property - updated

+3
Juanita
adelacruz
Wrapitup
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dive Team Searching Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother's Property - updated Empty Dive Team Searching Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother's Property - updated

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Dive Team Searching Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother's Property

GLEN ST. MARY, FL -- Search teams and divers are actively investigating an area on property belonging to Haleigh Cummings' maternal grandmother.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=140562&catid=3

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Dive Team Searching Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother's Property - updated Empty Re: Dive Team Searching Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother's Property - updated

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:42 pm

WOW!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dive Team Searching Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother's Property - updated Empty Re: Dive Team Searching Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother's Property - updated

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Thank goodness the search has resumed. I am pissed off that it was not searched thoroughly the first time. WTF
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:02 pm

WOW is right, but does it make since? that they could be involved wasn't it reported that Crystal was called that morning, I know she arrived late but I just dont know, my bets are still on Ron and Misty..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:09 pm

There has to be a tip of some sort to have them FINALLY start searching again. It is all very interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:21 pm

LE never, ever searched the property. It is due to KP's actions and thus, Crystal's actions that this search is happening.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Wrap I found an interesting article.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4590446.php

I know you have probably already read it but thought I would post it for others.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is in possession of a document that shows William ‘COBRA’ Staubs held qualifying power of attorney with Continental Heritage Insurance Company on March 20, 2009 when he temporarily detained Daniel Snodgrass, Satsuma, FL. The Florida bondsman was attempting to revoke the bond of Snodgrass who is charged with capital sexual battery on a minor.

Cobra is really skaking things up and I think the search is because of his investgation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:02 pm

lindamarie wrote:Wrap I found an interesting article.

I know you have probably already read it but thought I would post it for others.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is in possession of a document that shows William ‘COBRA’ Staubs held qualifying power of attorney with Continental Heritage Insurance Company on March 20, 2009 when he temporarily detained Daniel Snodgrass, Satsuma, FL. The Florida bondsman was attempting to revoke the bond of Snodgrass who is charged with capital sexual battery on a minor.

Cobra is really skaking things up and I think the search is because of his investgation.
Yep, now you are talking!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:24 pm

lindamarie wrote:Wrap I found an interesting article.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :lol!:
HELL YEA!!!!!!
I hope the police department is completely :oops: and I hope that there is a thorough investigation into the Satsuma police department. I said along time ago that they need to be investigated. Now that they have ran everyone out of Satsuma, and now arrested Cobra on false charges (which is exactly what happened) maybe now someone will take a look at WTH is going on down there and find out what they are covering up!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:13 pm

whatda??? wow this one is shocking but i'm happy they're finally showing they're doing something!!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Wow! I read this and thought what in the world is going on???
I wonder why it took so long, but nevertheless, I'm glad they are doing it now; better late than never.
This can be a double edged sword. We are happy they are searching, but then we have to face the possibility that what they may find will be devastating news to us.
I'm very glad they are finally doing SOMETHING!!! Still got my bet on Cobra being a huge factor in solving this case!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Local News

By
Tiffany Griffith @ June 26, 2009 3:03 PM

Authorities involved in the search for a missing Putnam County girl say they're searching property owned by the mother's family.
Dive Team Searching Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother's Property - updated Haleigh%20button_s
Detective Dominic Piscitello says they were called by Crystal Sheffield's family to let them know they had recently buried a horse on their Baker County farmland.
Piscitello says they informed Putnam County officials just in case anyone speculated about their missing child, Haleigh Cummings. But investigators came to the Glen St. Mary property just to make sure.

"The investigation must make sure that every bit of information is checked, and we turn over every stone. We don't want to leave anything unturned to bring Haleigh back," says Piscitello.

There are about 40-officials and a forensics expert digging through 40-acres of land. Piscitello says the crimeline tips on Haleigh have slowed down, but they continue to investigate. The five-year-old girl has been missing from her father's Satsuma home since February.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/06/land-belonging-to-missing-girl.html

Looks like this article is saying Crytal's family called LE??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Yeah it says they called and reported they buried a horse, hmmm. Seems a bit odd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:39 pm

burying a horse, sounds like a really dumb reason to go search now. i gues that gives them probable cause that they didnt have before.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:46 pm

No, I think that Crystal and Kim knew LE was honing in on them, so they decided to call LE and tell them about the "dead horse."
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Wrapitup Today at 3:46 pm

No, I think that Crystal and Kim knew LE was honing in on them, so they decided to call LE and tell them about the "dead horse."

This is all just getting weirder and werder by the minute. Wrap, why would burring a dead horse matter? Is it required to call when you burry a large animal? I don't get it, as usual! :scratch:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:01 pm

LOL, I agree mom, is it common to call LE when you bury an animal, if so I am in deep trouble.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:10 pm

butterfly Today at 4:01 pm

LOL, I agree mom, is it common to call LE when you bury an animal, if so I am in deep trouble.

affraid
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:13 pm

mommy and butterfly, I'm with you both!
If anyone figures out what burying a horse has to do with anything, please do fill me in. I am confused and affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:19 pm

mimi4allchildren Today at 4:13 pm

mommy and butterfly, I'm with you both!
If anyone figures out what burying a horse has to do with anything, please do fill me in. I am and

Wrap.. Oh Wrap... where are you my dear!! We need answers over here!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:22 pm

I got another question... How the hell did they have the money to feed a horse but Crystal could not pay child support??? :idk:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:23 pm

I offer nothing at this point in time other than there is more than a dead horse buried there. I smell dead, rotting fish as well!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

butterfly Today at 4:22 pm

I got another question... How the hell did they have the money to feed a horse but Crystal could not pay child support???

And why, once Ron was paid off did he stop looking for HL?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:44 pm

butterfly wrote:I got another question... How the hell did they have the money to feed a horse but Crystal could not pay child support??? :idk:

LOL!!! who knows, all these peoples are so weird!!!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I offer nothing at this point in time other than there is more than a dead horse buried there. I smell dead, rotting fish as well!!!!!!!!

Oh I hope that you are wrong..... then on the other hand I hope your right and they find her.....
Wouldn't it be something if they found Haliegh being hid there... I wonder if they are searching the house and any buildings on the property.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:03 pm

im sure they really did bury a horse, and they will probably find the buried horse, and then what? do they have to leave?
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:08 pm

butterfly Today at 4:58 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
I offer nothing at this point in time other than there is more than a dead horse buried there. I smell dead, rotting fish as well!!!!!!!!

Oh I hope that you are wrong..... then on the other hand I hope your right and they find her.....
Wouldn't it be something if they found Haliegh being hid there... I wonder if they are searching the house and any buildings on the property.

That would make a great ending to a horrible week!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:13 pm

I highly doubt they w/find her on the property. Remember, Marie called LE and told them to come to the house, that they had a dead horse buried on the property. Who really knows??? Maybe Cobra who I plan on talking to in the next few days, if possible.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Well Wrap it might have been a preemptive strick call them tell them about the horse so they have no reason to search because they are "being honest" :lovesick: and just want them to come out see the dead horse and leave, maybe they thought if they called that would have no reason to come search.... I know wishful thinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:23 pm

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=140562&catid=3

Doubt 40 LE officers would come out just to look at a dead horse & leave. LOL!

Here is the latest!!

Thanks for the article, Milera!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:44 pm

So what are you thinking Wrap?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Wrapitup wrote:http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=140562&catid=3

Here is the latest!!

Thanks for the article, Milera!

"The first search, on 30 acres belonging to Marie Griffis, turned up animal remains, as expected, but nothing else."

see i told you all they would find is a horse.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:01 pm

butterfly wrote:Well Wrap it might have been a preemptive strick call them tell them about the horse so they have no reason to search because they are "being honest" :lovesick: and just want them to come out see the dead horse and leave, maybe they thought if they called that would have no reason to come search.... I know wishful thinking.

I love the sense of humor your showing on this thread. :lol!: When I read LE only did a half a** job of searching there I was so mad. The humor helped.
[quote]
Dive Team Searching Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother's Property

Post Wrapitup Today at 5:23 pm

My gut tells me Cobra is behind this. If all that crap I had to read about who was sleeping with who helped create another search then it was worth it. No way are they taking all those searchers out there to see a buried dead horse. Unless that is not in the literal sense of a "dead horse". There is a couple of different ways to take that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:01 pm

I agree Juanita. I never thought they would find anything on that specific property. Doubt Marie would call LE w/Haleigh's person or body there.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:36 pm

My gut tells me Cobra is behind this. If all that crap I had to read about who was sleeping with who helped create another search then it was worth it. No way are they taking all those searchers out there to see a buried dead horse. Unless that is not in the literal sense of a "dead horse". There is a couple of different ways to take that.

Personally I think this is a "CYA" move why LE is out there searching. They didn't do it right the first time and now with all this media Hoo Haw between Cobra and Kim.. they want to make sure they " Cover their A**".
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Had to re-read as I thought you said a "CMA" move. :lol!:

Nothing like "beating a dead horse." Whip frying pan

C'mon, somebody HAD to say it!!! ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:46 pm

I am still trying to figure out what CYA means, I am confused...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 pm

butterfly wrote:I am still trying to figure out what CYA means, I am confused...

Cover Your Ass!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Haleigh Cummings – Movement At Last?

Posted on June 26th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

We have received news from Ms. Pickles and TJ Hart about a serious development in the search for missing Satsuma tot Haleigh Cummings. Law Enforcement have converged on Marie Griffis’ 30 acre hay farm in neighboring Baker County. According to on the ground reports confirmed by News 4 out of Jacksonville to TJ Hart, there are 43 police officers involved in this search. There is also a nearby pond and at least one diver is involved in searching it. For those of you not familiar with the name Marie Griffis she is Haleigh Cumming’s grandmother, and Crystal Shefield is her daughter. This is also the new location for the Haleigh Bug center.

This seems like a very serious search, cadaver dogs are on site, as is a bulldozer. Apparently a number of horses were buried on the property a couple of months ago, and police want to make sure that among the bones are no human remains.

The investigators are also videotaping areas of the property, and searching under some structures.

It is not clear exactly what has precipitated this search but it is speculated that it is as a result of a tip.

Investigators have checked this area previously, however they are claiming that the first search was merely a quick look.

One of the issues with this case has been the lack of perceived movement by law enforcement for several weeks resulting in the main stream press losing interest. Let us hope that this show of force will once again rekindle the search for Haleigh Cummings.
I am hoping for a further update from TJ Hart (The Sky 97.3) later this afternoon.

What is interesting about this development is that with the family dynamics that are in play, it certainly takes the heat off Ron Cummings and his teen bride Misty Croslin.
More updates, as soon as we get them, stay tuned.

Update: 06/26 13:15 - From TJ Hart
I called Crystal Sheffield’s attorney Kim Picazio for a statement. Picazio would only say that search was conducted at the request of Crystal’s family members.

WSKY has confirmed that investigators are digging on the property, cadaver dogs are on site and a pond is being searched by diver.
So far, the only thing searches have uncovered is the decomposing body of a dead horse.

http://www.bloggernews.net/121381
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:01 pm

SophiaRose wrote:
butterfly wrote:I am still trying to figure out what CYA means, I am confused...

Cover Your Ass!

AHHHHH, LOL DUH!!! :oops:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Okay my post didn't post I said WTH is going on I thought they had determined it was a horse and have moved on to another property... Have they not moved on?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:06 pm

What is interesting about this development is that with the family dynamics that are in play, it certainly takes the heat off Ron Cummings and his teen bride Misty Croslin.

I dont think so, what if they buried Haliegh on Crystals property to frame her??? HMMM!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:12 pm

What if WHO buried her body?? Ron? Misty? Too far and "Ron was at work", remember??

And Misty was too f'd :drunken: up to plant a friggen pea..much less dig a grave.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:14 pm

butterfly wrote:Okay my post didn't post I said WTH is going on I thought they had determined it was a horse and have moved on to another property... Have they not moved on?
Not sure, just stating what is coming in.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Wrapitup wrote:What if WHO buried her body?? Ron? Misty? Too far and "Ron was at work", remember??

And Misty was too f'd :drunken: up to plant a friggen pea..much less dig a grave.

Remember the dogs hitting on the dumpster she could have been "stored there" and moved... I am just throwing things out there I dont know what to think right now, I guess it all matters if they find her or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Well I don't mean to beat a dead horse but what's going on if they have found the remains of the horse why are they still searching I wonder else they are looking for?
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:22 pm

I'm sorry I meant to say what else where they looking for.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:34 pm

Any type of evidence would be my bet, Janie.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:35 pm

butterfly wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:What if WHO buried her body?? Ron? Misty? Too far and "Ron was at work", remember??

Remember the dogs hitting on the dumpster she could have been "stored there" and moved... I am just throwing things out there I dont know what to think right now, I guess it all matters if they find her or not.
I have gotten confirmation that the dogs did not hit on HUMAN decomp.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:25 am

Wrapitup wrote:Had to re-read as I thought you said a "CMA" move. :lol!:

Nothing like "beating a dead horse." Whip frying pan

C'mon, somebody HAD to say it!!! ROFLMAO

damn you beat me to it! HAHAHAHAHAAA
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next