Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4

+4
NiteSpinR
FeatherPony
Wrapitup
Nama
8 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: 3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Here we go w/the PTSD..Gave her a test..PTSD diagnostic scale. Have taken it. Can I get on the stand? I can be both the shrink re: PTSD and a DV expert. Sarcasm

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: 3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:55 pm

PTSD can be faked on the test. He says most peeps don't know that much about PTSD or something like that. I can guarantee you she studied PTSD before she killed him. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:57 pm

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The test confirmed that #JodiArias did suffer from PTSD.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:58 pm

The print out indicated that #JodiArias responded in an accurate and honest manner during these tests.
ReplyRetweetFavorite
1m
The Millon (MCMI) test is scored by a complex computer algorithm. It confirmed that his suspicion that #JodiArias had PTSD was likely.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Wonder if there were complaints that HLN was untruthful full of crap when they said "say with us and you won't miss a minute of the trial.......". I notice that they're showing a picture of a video of the trial (on pause) and they're saying that they're hitting the pause button and you won't miss a minute of the trial. Is this something new, now that regular programming for the evening has changed? Are we really not going to miss a minute of the trial on HLN?

Last edited by BJ on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Thanks, caught up on all your comments, got some good chuckles from your comments.

Watching now. Wilmott is a crappy lawyer, IMO. She stumbles over words, says "Umm, OK" a lot, and keeps grinning and nodding at this witness like he's performing well. I hope Juan interrupts her a lot like Nurmi did.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Wrapitup wrote:PTSD can be faked on the test. He says most peeps don't know that much about PTSD or something like that. I can guarantee you she studied PTSD before she killed him. MOO.

I think her studies of PTSD came AFTER she killed Travis and not before. Keep in mind that her claim of Self Defense was the very last defense she settled on using. "I wasn't at Travis' house then. I would never hurt Travis." What I left a palm print? A strand of hair? "Ok I was at Travis' house doing a photo shoot. Suddenly Ninjas came in and I ran and hid." Oh KAY Oh KAY! I killed Travis but it was because he threatened to kill me after I shot him in the head!"
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:24 pm

BJ, Yes..since Martinez started cross..particularly last week HLN started "pausing" for commercials..it usually runs into the majority of JVM's show.

Glad to see you, Sam,and happy we gave you a chuckle or 10.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:25 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:PTSD can be faked on the test. He says most peeps don't know that much about PTSD or something like that. I can guarantee you she studied PTSD before she killed him. MOO.

I think her studies of PTSD came AFTER she killed Travis and not before. Keep in mind that her claim of Self Defense was the very last defense she settled on using. "I wasn't at Travis' house then. I would never hurt Travis." What I left a palm print? A strand of hair? "Ok I was at Travis' house doing a photo shoot. Suddenly Ninjas came in and I ran and hid." Oh KAY Oh KAY! I killed Travis but it was because he threatened to kill me after I shot him in the head!"

LOL, Nite, you have her pegged. This line, "The print out indicated that #JodiArias responded in an accurate and honest manner during these tests." What utter BS.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Good one, Nite! You should use that for your signature.

"I wasn't at Travis' house then. I would never hurt Travis." What I left a palm print? A strand of hair? "Ok I was at Travis' house doing a photo shoot. Suddenly Ninjas came in and I ran and hid." Oh KAY Oh KAY! I killed Travis but it was because he threatened to kill me after I shot him in the head!" ~ NiteSpinR

Last edited by BJ on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:29 pm

If they are going to claim she has PTSD why didn't it rear it's head when Bobby roughed her up... no years and years later it shows up with Travis.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Great post, BJ!! LMAO!!

IF she has some form of PTSD it may be because of her childhood and that darned wooden spoon. As I type, he just said that in paraphrase. However, she is not PASSIVE. She stated she yelled a lot. Like a million times IIRC.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:34 pm

It doesn't help Jodi for the Jury to know that she might be lying and denying because of PTSD. Implying that it can last a lifetime. That just tells me the Jury can count on her Lying to them and under oath.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:36 pm

It can last a lifetime..like if you've been in a war, etc. OR saw someone killed, etc.,but it doesn't always last forever. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:38 pm

did the Doctor listen to her baby voice during phone sex with Travis? She sure didn't appear flat in those moments.
3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 Dammit11
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 Empty Travis Alexander's Autopsy report

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Linda Marie added twitter to this thread on the home page. Thank you, Linda Marie!!! you rock
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Doubt we w/get to Martinez's cross today. I am drifting here..... :pale:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Jodi certainly has her mopey waif face on during all of this!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:55 pm

This is bs!! If she was pregnant or gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) I could see him saying "she could not tell anyone". But, we are talking about murder here. She didn't tell anyone because she wanted to get away with the perfect crime. Picture Perfect.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:58 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Jodi certainly has her mopey waif face on during all of this!
3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 2l8k83k
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:58 pm

They Never have court on Monday..do they? I am watching the kids!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Wrapitup wrote:This is bs!! If she was pregnant or gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) I could see him saying "she could not tell anyone". But, we are talking about murder here. She didn't tell anyone because she wanted to get away with the perfect crime. Picture Perfect.

What I was thinking was she didn't tell anyone BEFORE or after she killed him.
She wanted everyone to think she was never there. Of course she wasn't telling people she had done it. That was the whole purpose of her covering up the trip!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Normally there is court on Monday. There is never court on FRIDAY.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:11 pm

OK so lets say that the Dr examined Jodi AFTER she killed Travis and says she definately has PTSD. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHE HAD PTSD FROM THE STRESS/TRAUMA OF A VIOLENT ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP prior to the crime....she can't use PTSD as a reason she killed Travis. Nope. Her fog didn't exist until she killed him, and specifically the fog surrounds the knife, which involved the most heinous part of the crime/killing. She just doesn't want to verbalize it, because she and her attourneys know that her stabbing had NOTHING to do with fear or threat...if shes stabbing him in the back he's not being a threat to her.

So I still say Jodi is FOS.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:20 pm

I absolutely agree with you Hippy and as I said before who cares if she has PTSD after killing Travis. Serves her right! Hope it haunts at her FOREVER!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:24 pm

I don't think she has PTSD. I don't think she's in a fog. I think she's a LIAR.
I would pray for PTSD prior to committing a premeditated murder. I wouldn't want to remember one single detail of the event but I'm just not buying that this is the case with Jodi.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:24 pm

OK so scuse' my rant, I read this page after I wrote it and see everyone else was thinking along the same lines. GMTA.

Yes HLN is covering the trial now scattered throughout the day "you won't miss a thing". No you won't but you will be watching your TV from 1pm EST till 11pm to get it all. They drag the days testimony thru JVM, NG usually has something to say, then Dr Drew then the new After Dark show at 10pm which is exclusively Jodi Arias w/ a mock jury that votes on the question of the day. Yesterdays question was Did Jodi lie about the gun? And it was unanimous by their jury for "guilty" of having lied about the gun. Every night is a different set of jurors. Tonights question is Did Juan Martinez come on too strong yesterday (worded differently).

ITA that PTSD tests can be faked. I have had the test too. My symptoms have lessened over the years but I still have little triggers and mostly I try to not let my mind go back to those days, I have built a wall. Its how I cope.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:26 pm

AND, she said on the stand, "I was not in fear...I was not angry...Oh, I was in fear" Or words to that affect.

This is such a crock..especially to those of us who have had or do have PTSD. The one that really got me was she doesn't react to stuff like loud noises,etc.

I Still don't sit in a public place w/my back to the door.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 Empty Jodi Arias Murder Trial ~ Thurs., March 14, 2013

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Trial Day 31 . . .
Evidentiary hearing scheduled for Friday . . .

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Zzzzzzz. Agree with you all. Who cares what she had after she killed Travis? I did like how their expert called Travis's murder a "horrendous killing." Hehe. I bet the jury took note of that.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Wrapitup wrote:AND, she said on the stand, "I was not in fear...I was not angry...Oh, I was in fear" Or words to that affect.

This is such a crock..especially to those of us who have had or do have PTSD. The one that really got me was she doesn't react to stuff like loud noises,etc.

I Still don't sit in a public place w/my back to the door.

Same here, Wrap. I startle to sudden loud noises, too. If someone raises their arm suddenly, I flinch or sometimes duck. I had a boyfriend years ago who accidently dropped something on my head- forget what it was but it was heavy. I was kneeling when he dropped it and I dropped to fetal position. That reaction surprised even me.

Jodi is faking and the expert is a tailor-made testi-phony. You get what you pay for. Wonder if they will ask him what he was paid for his 12 visits with cray-cray.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:42 pm

samgoodwin wrote:Zzzzzzz. Agree with you all. Who cares what she had after she killed Travis? I did like how their expert called Travis's murder a "horrendous killing." Hehe. I bet the jury took note of that.

BBM

NOT RELEVANT TO WHY SHE COMMITTED THE CRIME AND ANY CLAIM OF 'SELF DEFENSE'!!!!!!!
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:56 pm

Wrapitup wrote:AND, she said on the stand, "I was not in fear...I was not angry...Oh, I was in fear" Or words to that affect.

I don`t recall fear being a prominent -- I mean, sorry, I don`t recall anger being a prominent ......
I don`t remember being angry that day. I remember being terrified.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Was my fog in full on mode when I read that document I posted? Could have sworn he came on to one of his patients. confused
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Check out the comments on the above post. LOLOLOL
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:14 am

This Evening Dr. Drew told what he thinks about the Defense's Witness! Very Interesting and Truthful.

Jodi Arias’ attorneys called their expert witness clinical and forensic psychologist Dr. Richard Samuels to the stand Thursday. Among the many different topics he brought up about memory loss was condition known as transient global amnesia (TGA).

According to the Mayo Clinic, TGA is a “sudden, temporary episode of memory loss that can't be attributed to a more common neurological condition, such as epilepsy or stroke… episodes are usually short-lived, and afterward one’s memory is fine.”

Dr. Samuels explained to the jury that TGA is rare, noting, “Between three and eight people per 100,000 people each year experience transient global amnesia.”

He continued, “The amazing thing is, here are the things that can cause that -- sudden immersion in cold or hot water, physical exertion, emotional or psychological stress, pain, medical procedures, sexual intercourse and similar events have been observed in 50 to 90% of these documented attacks of transient global amnesia.”

When HLN’s Dr. Drew heard that testimony, he strongly reacted, saying, “[TGA] is a confusional state and it’s medical and it’s caused my medication. I’ve seen it a dozen times," adding, "It's not just [like] your memory vanishes … I don’t know how much clinical experience he has with [TGA].”

Arias claims she had to kill Alexander in self-defense in June of 2008 at his Mesa, Arizona home, even though she had given authorities other stories about the circumstances of his death.
The 32 year-old defendant also says she simply can’t remember many details of the day she killed Alexander. Most of it, in her words, was a “fog.”
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:33 am

Wrapitup wrote:Was my fog in full on mode when I read that document I posted? Could have sworn he came on to one of his patients.

The information Nancy reported about is the same in your post. It's described on the first page.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:06 am

Heard on Nancy Grace this evening that the knives were tested for DNA and none was found.
Crime Scene Evidence Pictures of Knives in Travis' Kitchen

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 67-310

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 6810

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 68-210

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 68-310

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 17710

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 18110

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 18210

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 18510

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 18910

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 19210

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 19410

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 7 19610

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next