Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4

+4
NiteSpinR
FeatherPony
Wrapitup
Nama
8 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: 3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:47 pm

LOL. OK.

Wilmont says all the journaling, emailing, calling him AFTER he was dead was Jodi living in a fantasy world.

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: 3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:48 pm

HippyChick2 wrote:Whew, finally have cable and internet at new place. Longest week of my life waiting for it. So today I have been enduring the hideous HLN coverage with their PAUSE every 5 minutes- very un-nerving. Tomorrow am sticking to livestream. This Samuels guy is a joke and I wonder how the hell he was ever made an expert in anything. Whew.
Glad you're all moved in!! Go here and watch live:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:52 pm

WAT just locked up on me. Have no clue what is happening. I heard the word "impeach" and that was it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:54 pm

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
I see another note in the juror question bin. Not sure which one submitted it though. #JodiArias

OK, it's back and Martinez is cross-examining him. Willmont mentioned that when Juan played something that Samuels said, he did not back it up w/transcript. So, now he is reading it over. I think Wilmont was trying to impeach Juan. Fat chance!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Please reload the page if the stream stopped, it should load up again for you. #JodiArias

me: Samuels is reading. A pin could drop.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 pm

We are taking the afternoon recess. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Can't stand Wilmott anymore either. It irks me when she leaps to her feet to object to something. I dunno why. I secretly LOL when the judge overrules her.

Did we ever hear what the advantage of having the Lead Investigator sit next to the Pros. throughout the trial? (In Az) Seems like a long time for the investigator to be sitting there doing seemingly nothing. Just curious, if anybody knows.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Even though WAT says they are in recess, they are actually in a sidebar re: the fact that Samuels read the pages Juan gave him from last to first. confused I think Samuels MAY be dyslexic.If he is, there is nothing wrong w/that but it would POSSIBLY explain all the confusion and the numbering, etc. My Opinion ONLY.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:02 pm

HippyChick2 wrote:Can't stand Wilmott anymore either. It irks me when she leaps to her feet to object to something. I dunno why. I secretly LOL when the judge overrules her.

Did we ever hear what the advantage of having the Lead Investigator sit next to the Pros. throughout the trial? (In Az) Seems like a long time for the investigator to be sitting there doing seemingly nothing. Just curious, if anybody knows.
No clue but I like it. Wish it had been this way in TLMS trial. There, finally got to use that new emoticom.

Love your avatar!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:23 pm

WTF is Samuels saying? She took Trazadone because she was having trouble sleeping? What? Didn't he just say she was NOT having trouble sleeping? And since when do inmates get tranquilizers so they can sleep? GMAB!!!
Nobody sleeps well in jail, he's such an idiot. Lights are on all night long and its very noisy. Get over it, Jodi. You should never enjoy another peaceful nights sleep after what you did to Travis!!!

OMG I so can't stand Wilmott!!!!! I just want to slap her!!!!
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:27 pm

I said "patience" i meant "patients". Typo, sorry. #JodiArias
Expand
3m
Willmott is up with more questions for Dr. Samuels now based on the juror questions. #JodiArias
Expand
3m
Did #JodiArias tell you about the razor blade she wanted to kill herself with? No
ReplyRetweetFavorite
4m
Did Jodi tell you she purchased a gun to kill herself? No #JodiArias
Expand
4m
WildAboutTrial
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Willmott and Dr. Samuels are talking about suicide watch at the moment.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Most used word in court today "approach". #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
4m
I don't see any notes from the jurors being taken at the moment.

me: Willmont done. Juan up. "Did you go out and do some research re: the jail?" OMG!! Love this! Samuels NOW is saying he never said that he said she was suicidal..now he says he may have but he does not recall.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:38 pm

New Tweets
31s
Dr. S is not sure what the procedure is when a female has talked about suicide. Juan has confused Dr. S as to what jail #JodiArias was in.
2m
Willmott is asking that Juan does not yell. Juan objects to the speaking objection by Willmott. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
3m
Juan brings up the gift of the book by Dr. S. He is asking if Dr. S used the word suicide during testimony. Dr. can't recall #JodiArias
Expand
4m
Nothing further from Willmott. Juan is back up starting off with "sir".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:40 pm

OMG!!!! Samuels is DONE!!! :cheering: Jury out for 5 min. Next witness w/probably be the DV Expert.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:40 pm

1m
Juan is done, Dr. Samuels finally steps down. Jury is dismissed for 5 minutes as new witness is coming up next. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
2m
Juan moves on to the self help books that Dr. Samuels provides his patients free of charge. #JodiArias
3m
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 pm

2m
Dr. Samuels is still here as the attorneys are at the bench. I don't think he is waiting for an autograph from Juan though #JodiArias umno
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
4m
I think Alyce LaViolette will be up next to testify for the defense. Not 100% sure on that but I think. #JodiArias

me: IF it is the DV expert, I may have to stop listening because it w/make me livid if she tries to say JA was abused.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:51 pm

4m
Here is some background on Alyce: Anger Management, Domestic Violence Counselor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #jodiarias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:52 pm

I want to know IF she herself has experienced DV. If NOT, she is NOT an expert.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20