Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4

+4
NiteSpinR
FeatherPony
Wrapitup
Nama
8 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: 3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4

Post by samgoodwin Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:35 pm

There's jury questions for this doofus before the next expert. So Martinez will get another crack at him yet.

samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: 3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:40 pm

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
#JodiArias thought the world of Traivs, and placed him on a pedestal Dr. Samuels explains. She had low self esteem.
----------
me: I don't care HOW much I think of someone..if I don't want to blow, I don't. IMHO duct and run
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:58 pm

I think we all know where Willmont is trying to go with this.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I think we all know where Willmont is trying to go with this.

Really? Cuz i have no clue where she's going. I'm distracted by her ugly easter suit.

(from above) I'm going to be giggling as much as Wilmott here soon, wrap.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:08 pm

She is trying and did say that he, Travis, sexually assaulted her.

I no blow..except bubbles..and NOT the clown. I do not think so
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Beth Karas InSession
Jurors are submitting more notes. I just saw a man in the front row drop a paper in the basket. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Wrapitup wrote:She is trying and did say that he, Travis, sexually assaulted her.

I no blow..except bubbles..and NOT the clown. I do not think so

She keeps putting words in his mouth cuz he's too dense to figure out what to say on his own. Then after Martinez is done objecting, he knows how to answer.

LOL on the clown.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:22 pm

I don't blow cause who knows where that thing has been before it got to me!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Janice Christopher: Beth has been 'laid off' after this trial coverage because of InSession's changes. It is quite sad because she has proven that she is one heck of a commentator who knows how to report the facts without the drama, without acting like she switches sides from one minute to the next.She remains impartial yet uses common sense, her law degree and personability to convey to us regular laymen who want to know what's going on! WHY they would let her go is beyond me.
3 hours ago · Like · 6

Debra Piercey: I love Vinnie, Mike and Joey, but Beth has always been my go to person! I respect all she has to say about the trials. I absolutely hate that In Session has been cut and the loss of Beth. Dumb move. Now we have to watch the trial on HLN, and it goes into the JVM, Nancy Grace & sometime Dr. Drew shows. Bring Beth back. Heck, give her own show.
3 hours ago · Unlike · 4

Missy Steele Jordan: I really hate to hear sbout her being laid off. She is tops in my book.
3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Wayne Conn: If you are gonna report for someone you need to dedicate yourself to reporting and observing your surroundings.Beth is to busy reporting for so many affiliates that she is always having headphones on and her head in the computer tweeting or whatever she is doing. she is not observing whats going on in the trial. She gets her information second hand.
2 hours ago · Like

Barbara Kelly: Wayne Conn you are full of bullS. She is at the top of the game. Always professional and knowledgeable. We love her and want her to continue. We will find her no matter what. Beth...you are the best.
46 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Jerry Cox Gault: I agree with @Barbara Kelly. Wayne Conn you are full of it! Beth has always done better at reporting than most of the others and I really like most of the others as well. Perhaps you are one of those people that can't multitask and don't understand that others can.
29 minutes ago · Like
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:37 pm

That's bad news about Beth. InSession is slipping up big time if you ask me! It's shown on TruTV and without InSession I don't even bother watching that channel anymore.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Do you think Jodi lied to the shrink?
5:30 PM EDT, Wed March 20, 2013
99% Yes
1% No

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:38 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:That's bad news about Beth. InSession is slipping up big time if you ask me! It's shown on TruTV and without InSession I don't even bother watching that channel anymore.
Yep, I agree. Love Beth!! This isn't right! Yet, they can put Bozo on?? my 2 cents
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:46 pm

That is sad about Beth. They should replace NG with Beth. ITA on truTV without in session it's just all redneck crap. (no offense to any rednecks. hehe.)
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Number 36 on test "having trouble concentrating".. I would answer yes on that right about now. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Wrapitup wrote:OMG!! WHO CARES?? I am sick to death of this!! MOVE ON!

No kidding! We already went through all these damn questions.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:48 pm

samgoodwin wrote:That is sad about Beth. They should replace NG with Beth. ITA on truTV without in session it's just all redneck crap. (no offense to any rednecks. hehe.)
You all KNOW I am going to agree with you re: NG. Also agree on the other.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
samgoodwin wrote:That is sad about Beth. They should replace NG with Beth. ITA on truTV without in session it's just all redneck crap. (no offense to any rednecks. hehe.)
You all KNOW I am going to agree with you re: NG. Also agree on the other.
I third that!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:55 pm

From Justice for Travis site:
Didn't the psychologist say he didn't interview family members, and then did I hear correctly her brother told him a story of a knife put to murderer's neck at age 13?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Judge hands more questions from the jury to Nurmi and Willmott. Juan chills up front with hands in pockets as Dr. Samuels gets up #JodiArias
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
3m
The judge calls for a recess until 3:45, this is much later than usual. #JodiArias
4m
Dr. Samuels bases the info for PTSD on interviews, crime scene photographs, police reports, emails, text msgs and the 2 tests. #JodiArias
---------------
me: I got a phone call. Is Minnie Mouse done??????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Guess the answer is here:
Counsel will review juror questions during the recess and we shall return with them at 3:45. #JodiArias

Thank Goodness!! :cheering:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Jodi Arias: Does everybody lie? Jose Baez sounds off; Nancy Grace argues
posted by halboedeker on March, 20 2013 12:28 PM

The Jodi Arias case sure had the TV pundits squabbling Wednesday.

CNN turned to Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s former attorney, for his analysis. “Everybody lies when confronted by the police,” Baez said. “I would say a good majority of people who are questioned as a suspect by the police in a case, their first, initial reaction is to try and downplay their role. I can tell you from tons of experience, a majority of people when confronted, they lie.”

Baez said the Arias defense team needed to focus more on the physical evidence.

Legal analyst Lisa Bloom wasn’t going to let Baez’s view pass unchallenged. “Everybody does not lie talking to the police,” she said. “Everybody who has something to hide may lie to the police.”

Bloom reminded viewers that Anthony was convicted of lying. “I don’t want to get the idea out there that it’s OK to lie to the police. It certainly isn’t,” Bloom said.

On ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Dan Abrams and Nancy Grace continued their arguing. They agreed that Dr. Richard Samuels, a psychologist, had done poorly for the Arias defense. “He was carved up like a Thanksgiving turkey,” Grace said.

Then the bickering began. Abrams said the defense would have been better not calling Samuels. Arias could get the death penalty in the brutal killing of former boyfriend Travis Alexander. Grace said the psychologist was necessary to support the defense’s theory that Arias is suffering post-traumatic stress syndrome.

“They have to call a medical expert,” Grace said.

“No they don’t,” Abrams countered.

Grace continued talking and complained that she could hear Abrams in her ear.

“Every once in a while the corrections are necessary,” Abrams said. “It’s like someone saying to you, ‘Hey, Nancy, you got that one wrong.’ And then you say, OK.’ ”

Abrams smiled broadly. Grace scowled. I think I’ll remember that bickering more than the analysis.

LMAO on the comments!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:22 pm

You know, this has been the theme of the Jodi Arias case -- lies, just so many lies. Yesterday, the psychologist, who was hired by the defense, testified that the admitted killer even lied to him when she was being tested for PTSD. Have a listen.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JUAN MARTINEZ, PROSECUTOR: Why are you writing down untruths?

DR. RICHARD SAMUELS, PSYCHOLOGIST: Because this was her perception at the time. This was her story, what went on, at the time. The test was administered. These were her response.

MARTINEZ: But you used this -- knowing -- you just said, knowing that this was a lie, you used it and then concluded that those scores on that PTSD confirm the presence of PTSD, even though you just now told us that this is based on a lie.

SAMUELS: Perhaps I should have readministered that test.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

BANFIELD: Perhaps.

Joining us now is Jean Casarez, who is a correspondent for "In Session" on TruTV, who gets to watch as all of this unfolds and gets to see the looks on the faces of the jurors. Criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez also joins us live, and Lisa Bloom, a legal analyst for tavo.com.

All right, I want to start with you, Jean Casarez, and I'm going to pose these questions to all three of our panel.

But it has to do with just how much this jury can take before they say, I'm done, or if they will say it. And I'm going to start with all of the things they've had to digest from the beginning. Number one, she doesn't remember so much of the actual killing. She just wants them to believe it was PTSD or some kind of a condition, that she blacked out in her rage. She stayed with this man, a monster, because she testified he abuses her all the time, but she stays with him. She rents a car from a location far away there her house and puts gas cans in the back of it, filled with gas, so that she doesn't run out of gas while driving through the night, to go on a trip, where she kills him. I will continue, but I'm going to stop there.

Jean Casarez, by that point in the trial, was the jury shaking their heads?

JEAN CASAREZ, CORRESPONDENT, IN SESSION: You know, I find this jury very, very focused, very intent, wanting to hear the other side, because there are arguments to everything you're saying right there, with on the other side. Their questions definitely have been posed to the fact that they don't believe her. And we're just about to get to jury questions with Dr. Richard Samuels. But this jury still engaged. They are very engaged. They're a good jury.

BANFIELD: OK. I want to go to my next list, then, because the requests for additional benefit of the doubt just keep coming. Number one, before she even got into this courtroom, she was at least three times a liar to law enforcement officials about what happened at Travis Alexander's home. And she would change her story upon learning they knew more than she thought they knew. Number two, she contends that she shot him first, and then forgets all about the rageful stabbing. The M.E. says it was more likely that he was stabbed first and then finished off with a shot. And then she reports that an old boyfriend, Bobby, was reported to the police when he was mean to her, but Travis, who she contends was always mean to her, never reported to the police.

Jose Baez, I want you to step in now, because we are now asking for additional benefits of the doubt from these jurors. You had a client, Casey Anthony, who got a lot of benefit of the doubt from jurors. Where do you see, when we get to this point in the trial, it going with jurors?

JOSE BAEZ, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, what I think needs to be explained throughout the course of this case is that everybody lies when confronted by the police. I would say a good majority of people who are questioned, as a suspect, by the police, in a case, their first initial reaction is to try and downplay their role. And I can tell you, from tons of experience, a majority of people, when confronted, they lie.

So what needs to be done in this case, really, after looking throughout this case, I think a lot more focus needs to be presented towards the physical evidence. I think that's where the defense should go in this case, because after looking at some of the physical evidence, I think she has some valid arguments, some that might support what she's saying. Because -- she has no credibility at this point, so if she can say something that's corroborated by some physical evidence --

BANFIELD: OK.

BAEZ: -- I think that might help her.

BANFIELD: So let me go to the physical evidence. I think that's a great point. And you're right. A lot of people lie to the police. That was just one part of this every-growing list.

Here comes list number three. Number one, what's missing from her journal? Any mention ever that the man she says she fought for her life against and killed in self-defense ever abused her, ever treated her badly, ever treated her like the dirty tissue she felt like? It's not anywhere in her private thoughts in her journal. Number two, the clothes she was wearing that night, the gun that was used that night, the knife that was used that night, gone. All missing. No memory of where they want. The camera in the washing machine, no memory of why it's in the washing machine. And then, perhaps even more chilling, to some of these jurors, because they asked about it, she left the death scene and she went on and had a date with another man, who said she was completely normal.

Lisa Bloom, these are pieces of physical evidence with witnesses and, again, Jodi had an answer for everything. How much benefit of the doubt can this jury give her after that list? LISA BLOOM, CNN LEGAL ANALYST: Well, I'm going to take issue with Jose Baez. Everybody does not lie talking to the police. Everybody who has something to hide may lie to the police. But most of us, if we're questioned by the police, for example, as a witness to a crime -- lied to the police in many cases. And Casey Anthony was convicted of lying. So I don't want to get the idea out there that it's OK to lie to the police. It certainly isn't.

Look, I think Jodi Arias is going down. I think the jury is going to see through all of these lies. Ashleigh, you have a terrific list that you've been putting up.

And her own defense expert clearly comes across like a hired gun who will say anything and do anything, administers tests that make no sense, that aren't valid in court. His testimony is largely based on her lies. And I think the jury will see through all of that.

BANFIELD: All right, Jean Casarez, Jose Baez, and Lisa Bloom, thank you all for your input.

Dr. Samuels, that expert, will be back on the stand today, but the jury gets to ask the questions. And their questions have been great. They've been terrific so far. Hundreds, hundreds of them.

You can watch the Jodi Arias trial. The trial will resume this afternoon on HLN, our sister network, and also we stream it on CNN.com.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:49 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Thought this was interesting. When I logged onto WildAboutTrial this morning there is an ad that pops up for
Dido's New CD being released.

Thought about BJ's
REDtext!
I stopped taking and sharing pictures and talking about the red underlined words but I see them EVERYWHERE, not just on VH. I see red words in other blogs, in news articles on the web, EVERYWHERE. I've gone into the Ignore mode.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:58 pm

We are back in session, counsel is at the bench. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Beth Karas InSession
Court was about to resume with the questions to jurors when a spectator got sick in the gallery. She vomited at her seat and again in the hallway. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Court is in recess until 10:30am tomorrow. Have a good night and remember your admonition. #JodiArias

-------------------
me: THOUGHT THERE WAS NO COURT TOMORROW. WTH??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Beth Karas InSession
Court was about to resume with the questions to jurors when a spectator got sick in the gallery. She vomited at her seat and again in the hallway. #JodiArias

Can't say I blame the sick person, Wilmott made me want to puke too. I bet the defense loves that, now they have all night to get Dr. Stupid to give the right answers to the jury questions.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 15 Empty Jodi Arias Murder Trial ~ Thurs., 3/28/13

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Check out JVM!! New interrogation video released!

wow, she's got the shallow part right. Thanks. Shows you where her priorities are.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:19 pm

It's nice to be able to watch JVM sans the screaming, w/out the paused jury trial.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Juan Martinez - Prosecutor Support Page
about a minute ago
Due to today's trial event/schedule being short, there will be trial Thur tomorrow 3/21 @ 10: 30 a.m. AZ time. Court calendar is now updated to reflect this. ~Ann~
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Juan Martinez - Prosecutor Support Page
about a minute ago
Due to today's trial event/schedule being short, there will be trial Thur tomorrow 3/21 @ 10: 30 a.m. AZ time. Court calendar is now updated to reflect this. ~Ann~

Hopefully the defense doesn't pay anyone else to barf.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:24 pm

You're killing me here, Sam!!

They should have had Jodi clean it up.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:28 pm

They just showed footage of her asking to see pics of the crime scene. Holy CRAP!!

I keep checking and no video's have been released. When they do, and I am not here..Please Post!!

Am waiting for the footage when she Finally admits it!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:29 pm

or even if I AM here and you all see them, please post..just wanted to clear that up. LOL.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:18 am

She "WAS" on the witness list, why didn't she get called to the stand? Cornered in the restroom listening to Jodi claim Travis as her own! Can you imagine someone doing that to you?
The jury heard of at least a couple of instances when Jodi was confrontational... drove hundreds of miles to do it. Poor little guy at the Resort where Jodi went to confront Bianca, lied about where she really was, in order to give himself time to warn her.

On Dr. Drew tonight 2 of Travis' friends said that Jodi invited herself along on their surfing trips.

AND Dr. Strangeblood wants to tell us she isn't assertive, has a passive personality and low self esteem? WHAT?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next