Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+11
laga
prayerbone
janie
adelacruz
CritterFan1
ladyjustice37
Juanita
Wrapitup
TerryRose
Cory
mommyof3kids
15 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 5 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 am

Ok ive printed all the pdf files , and ive now written down each section as it happens to Leah, ive also split the page to write down what McGuffins doing at the same time..

So as i see things of interest i'm going to post stuff , if thats ok...

Ok first thing Ashley Hutchinson ,states she saw Leah at 9.05 walkin northbound on Central , in front of Mckays Market near the phone booth.....Would a person just walk past that phone booth on that walk up Central or would you have to vear off to be seen by it??? I'm just wondering , as this is when Leah appears angry , as she rung someone???

Ok McGuffin as always stated he didn't see Leah on Central rd driving to Sherries..We have to conclude in the small window that Leah's walking away and he's driving to Sherrie's he DIDN'T see her , because we know Leah's ok at this time shes seen two times around 9.05 and lastly 9.15 , the first time 9.05 is when he's knocking Sherries door....

Conclusion either he just didn't see her , he drove to Sherries a different way then the way Leahs walking away from it :?: The idea that McGuffin didn't drive to Sherries the way Leahs walking , can be disputed by McGuffin himself (unless he lied) Because he stated to LE he popped into Fast Mart then drove to Sherries approximately at 9-9.05 , Fast Mart is located on Central

cont

Last edited by prayerbone on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 5 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 am

Cory did Sherrie or her Mother ever state if anyone was with McGuffin when he knocked the door at 9.05 ....

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:33 am

Ok now McGuffins spoken to Sherrie and been told Leah's left on foot around 9 ,Sherrie later states that McGuffin arrived around 9-9.05 just goes to show how close the times they cross are ...

McGuffin states that he then drove up central all the way to Knott Street , then turnt around and drove South on Central...How long does the drive from Sherries to Cory and back to Leah's sisters place of work take???

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:40 am

Ok first thing Ashley Hutchinson ,states she saw Leah at 9.05 walkin northbound on Central , in front of Mckays Market near the phone booth.....Would a person just walk past that phone booth on that walk up Central or would you have to vear off to be seen by it??? I'm just wondering , as this is when Leah appears angry , as she rung someone???

No. You walk RIGHT by it. Yes this is when Leah appears angry but I don't believe she called anyone but that is an excellent question!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 am

Conclusion either he just didn't see her , he drove to Sherries a different way then the way Leahs walking away from it The idea that McGuffin didn't drive to Sherries the way Leahs walking , can be disputed by McGuffin himself (unless he lied) Because he stated to LE he popped into Fast Mart then drove to Sherries approximately at 9-9.05 , Fast Mart is located on Central

You have a point there!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:48 am

Cory did Sherrie or her Mother ever state if anyone was with McGuffin when he knocked the door at 9.05 ....

I don't believe so. But then again you have to remember - they didn't even see which car he was driving. Remember?
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 am

Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman
by prayerbone Today at 10:33 am

.Ok now McGuffins spoken to Sherrie and been told Leah's left on foot around 9 ,Sherrie later states that McGuffin arrived around 9-9.05 just goes to show how close the times they cross are ...

McGuffin states that he then drove up central all the way to Knott Street , then turnt around and drove South on Central...How long does the drive from Sherries to Cory and back to Leah's sisters place of work take???.

Give me a minute here.....
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:14 am

Ok....I just drove that route you described and it took me exactly 6 minutes. I now live approx. 3 blocks from the Mitchell home. I drove to the Mitchell home and started timing. It is right at 6 minutes....+ maybe 10 or 15 seconds.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:21 am

The only reason i mention someone in the car at the 9.pm stage , is it would explain why he didn't see Leah driving down to Sherrie's if he was busy talking as he drove alone....

Its truely mind boogling that he arrived at Sherries at 9-9.05 and Leah left at 9 ish , and their paths didn't cross..But that appears to be true , there can be no question of fail play at this time , because (as i said above) shes seen up intill 9.15 walkin along Central ...

But i can't really see to picking up Leah , with another girl in the car other then a mutral friend?? The only reason i'm even considering someone is the rumour he had someone in the car when he popped into denny's

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:28 am

Ok so 6 mins hmmmm ...So hes at Sherrie's at approximately 9.05 talks to Sherries for a few mins max , with the drive lets say its 10 mins all told...That would make sence considering your daughter states he arrived at 9.15-30... Of course Leah's last seen at 9.15...

Man its like a needle in a haystack with the info we have grrrrrrr...Drives up at 9.10 and something happens with Leah in a short window of time , and he as the presence of mind to then go to Dennys to talk to Leah's sister Denise ??? Not sure i can buy that...

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:31 am

prayerbone wrote:The only reason i mention someone in the car at the 9.pm stage , is it would explain why he didn't see Leah driving down to Sherrie's if he was busy talking as he drove alone....

Its truely mind boogling that he arrived at Sherries at 9-9.05 and Leah left at 9 ish , and their paths didn't cross..But that appears to be true , there can be no question of fail play at this time , because (as i said above) shes seen up intill 9.15 walkin along Central ...

But i can't really see to picking up Leah , with another girl in the car other then a mutral friend?? The only reason i'm even considering someone is the rumour he had someone in the car when he popped into denny's

Yup. He even told me the next day he had a girl in the car with him looking for Leah. And NO Kristen and Leah were not friends.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 am

prayerbone wrote:Ok so 6 mins hmmmm ...So hes at Sherrie's at approximately 9.05 talks to Sherries for a few mins max , with the drive lets say its 10 mins all told...That would make sence considering your daughter states he arrived at 9.15-30... Of course Leah's last seen at 9.15...

Man its like a needle in a haystack with the info we have grrrrrrr...Drives up at 9.10 and something happens with Leah in a short window of time , and he as the presence of mind to then go to Dennys to talk to Leah's sister Denise ??? Not sure i can buy that...

I almost hate to say this but it really would make sense for him to go to Denise to see if she had heard from Leah. Denise was Leah's ride if I wasn't available. BUT to me this is his way of "letting people know he was looking for Leah". JMO
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 am

Wowee he told you that ??? Was she ever questioned ???

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:36 am

I know it hurts Cory to sometimes having to face facts in the timeline....But lets not forget he comes back to Dennys 2x more in the night , hes seen in a different car around 9.45-10 ish...

I'm of the opnion now its all happened between denny and the change of cars....

What would Leah of thought of this girl in the car???

Last edited by prayerbone on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:38 am

Flipping hell i hope they questioned her , shes not the mother of his kid is she ???

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:52 am

Man would be helpful knowing when he picked this girl up ?? If she was with him driving down to Sherri's a) Would explain why he didn't see Leah walking upwards (i was young once) ....b) a young boyfriend driving around looking to pick you up , with a girl whos not ur friend , a history of explosive arguements and a flash temper???? c) He never mentioned this girl in the police records we have !!!

Last edited by prayerbone on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Cory wrote:I don't believe so. But then again you have to remember - they didn't even see which car he was driving. Remember?

But you did say Sherries Mother said it was the mustang at 9 ish

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:23 pm

OK are shut up now , ive taking over posting sorry :oops:

But imo this girl could be new evidence...We need to know if the LE are aware he drove around looking for Leah with her , he never mentions it in the pdf files we have...At the very least she can state what car he was in , what McGuffins mood was like etc ,what her relationship with McGuffin was at the time ..

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:09 pm

I know i know i said are shut up but just oneeeeee more point...

In the list of seized goods from mcGuffins place ,Among boys room (he as brothers?????) it list among drug paraphernala , a modfied broken light bulb...

Well most sane people bin their broken light bulbs unless , and a quick search on google will bare this out , a person's using either Crack Cocaine or maybe Meths...

Was the drug angle ever looked into Cory ? Could explain a lot of things...

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:34 pm

first, Cory, thank you for enlightening me - I did NOT know that BB's grandparents were away at the time... that explains a lot!!! party at grandparents w/ alcohol at the very least...

Was this Kristen at the party? also, maybe Nick didn't see Leah, but perhaps Leah saw him driving around with Kristen, and that might have been the reason for the anger one witness saw. If Kristen and Leah were not friends, as Cory emphasizes, is it possible that Kristen was with Nick while he did this? Was Kristen jealous of Leah? I find it interesting that Kristen was never mentioned in any of the statements that we have...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:35 pm

So sorry!!! I left and left my puter on!

Wowee he told you that ??? Was she ever questioned ???
Oh yes she was questioned. She is one of those weird people who like people to think she had something to do with it. You know, anything for attention? And yes he did tell me that the next day. He said he had been looking for her and mentioned that "Kristen" was with him. I remember looking at him like that was weird and he immediately said "We are just friends". My attention went right back to finding Leah.

What would Leah of thought of this girl in the car???
To the best of my knoweledge Leah did not know her at all. But she would have been mad if she knew he had another girl in his car with him. Kristen was NOT the type Leah would hang around with.

Flipping hell i hope they questioned her , shes not the mother of his kid is she ???
No she is not.

Man would be helpful knowing when he picked this girl up ?? If she was with him driving down to Sherri's a) Would explain why he didn't see Leah walking upwards (i was young once) ....b) a young boyfriend driving around looking to pick you up , with a girl whos not ur friend , a history of explosive arguements and a flash temper???? c) He never mentioned this girl in the police records we have !!!.

Man would be helpful knowing when he picked this girl up ?? If she was with him driving down to Sherri's a) Would explain why he didn't see Leah walking upwards (i was young once) ....b) a young boyfriend driving around looking to pick you up , with a girl whos not ur friend , a history of explosive arguements and a flash temper???? c) He never mentioned this girl in the police records we have !!!.

We don't know that she was with him around 9.....I understood it to be later when she was with him? Don't know. I could be wrong about that. Maybe he didn't mention her to police but they do know about her at least from me.

Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:37 pm

I believe so!? Now I'm getting confused!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:38 pm

prayerbone wrote:OK are shut up now , ive taking over posting sorry :oops:

But imo this girl could be new evidence...We need to know if the LE are aware he drove around looking for Leah with her , he never mentions it in the pdf files we have...At the very least she can state what car he was in , what McGuffins mood was like etc ,what her relationship with McGuffin was at the time ..

No....she is old news!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:42 pm

prayerbone wrote:I know i know i said are shut up but just oneeeeee more point...

In the list of seized goods from mcGuffins place ,Among boys room (he as brothers?????) it list among drug paraphernala , a modfied broken light bulb...

Well most sane people bin their broken light bulbs unless , and a quick search on google will bare this out , a person's using either Crack Cocaine or maybe Meths...

Was the drug angle ever looked into Cory ? Could explain a lot of things...

He has one brother. Well as for the drug angle.....all I know is about is the pot he was supposedly smoking that night, and the paraphanalia and whatever all they found out at the McGuffin property. I did hear rumors of "acid" being in town at that time. Don't know how true that is.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:47 pm

tish wrote:first, Cory, thank you for enlightening me - I did NOT know that BB's grandparents were away at the time... that explains a lot!!! party at grandparents w/ alcohol at the very least...

Was this Kristen at the party? also, maybe Nick didn't see Leah, but perhaps Leah saw him driving around with Kristen, and that might have been the reason for the anger one witness saw. If Kristen and Leah were not friends, as Cory emphasizes, is it possible that Kristen was with Nick while he did this? Was Kristen jealous of Leah? I find it interesting that Kristen was never mentioned in any of the statements that we have...

According to what I was told, Kristen is(was) a druggie. LE implied that she just likes attention. Rumor did have it that Kristen was jealous of Leah. I do NOT know how true that is. As far as I'm concerned......she had ALOT to be jealous of!!!!!!!! :shock:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:49 pm

I have a question...were the witnesses who saw Leah walking past Hunters and the credit union at around 9 pm all friends of Nicks? Something is bothering me about the fact that she is seen there but then Nick is at Denny's by 9:15 or 9:30 looking for her. If they were all friends of his...is it possible they were "creating a sighting" ? I don't want to think that way...but my mind just went there and so I have to ask.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:54 pm

treaves wrote:I have a question...were the witnesses who saw Leah walking past Hunters and the credit union at around 9 pm all friends of Nicks? Something is bothering me about the fact that she is seen there but then Nick is at Denny's by 9:15 or 9:30 looking for her. If they were all friends of his...is it possible they were "creating a sighting" ? I don't want to think that way...but my mind just went there and so I have to ask.

Good question treaves! No they were not all friends of Nicks. Some yes, but not all. Remember too, What is now City Hall (poice station) used to be the Federal Credit Union Bank. There was a camera on that bank that pointed out as far as the sidewalk where she was walking. To the best of my understanding LE has that tape with her walking by there.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Would be nice to know exactly what time that tape said she walked by.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Yes it would!! I'm going to see if I can find out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:02 pm

treaves wrote:Yes it would!! I'm going to see if I can find out.

Um...how do you do that treaves????
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Sorry for confusing you Cory :oops:

I know you live in a very small town..But that modfied light bulb points to much harder drugs then weed imo

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Ok....scratch the bank tape. Seems someone told a little tattle and it wasn't me!! Sorry about that one!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm

prayerbone wrote:Sorry for confusing you Cory :oops:

I know you live in a very small town..But that modfied light bulb points to much harder drugs then weed imo

Oh yes Andy! This may be a small town......but the drugs run rampid through here! Surely drugs play a big part in this case.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:38 pm

I think i've exhausted the police pdf files , maybe others can see more??...

Basically sometime from 9.15 Leahs gone missing ,McGuffins driving round town looking for her ...In his car is Kristen who some consider a "druggie" type , she is not a friend of Leah's , in fact her presences would annoy Leah ...

In the next 45 ish mins something happens that makes McGuffins swap cars....

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:49 pm

prayerbone wrote:I think i've exhausted the police pdf files , maybe others can see more??...

Basically sometime from 9.15 Leahs gone missing ,McGuffins driving round town looking for her ...In his car is Kristen who some consider a "druggie" type , she is not a friend of Leah's , in fact her presences would annoy Leah ...

In the next 45 ish mins something happens that makes McGuffins swap cars....

What could have happened Andy?????? :face:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:08 pm

I'm sorry for a lot of my post , where ive been trying to strip away time , i'm sure they've been confusing Just wanted to nail some exact times...

Man it was 2000 there must of been something on camera sheeshhh...

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Cory wrote:

I asked Mike. LOL...but you have the answers in your pm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Cory is it possible to make any of the greyer parts of that night any clearer...

Didn't Sherrie ever say why Leah left without waiting for her BF , the lift was planned i can't understand why she decided to walk , surely Sherrie must know the reason...

Oh and out of interest what time was Leah allowed out till...

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:49 pm

prayerbone wrote:I'm sorry for a lot of my post , where ive been trying to strip away time , i'm sure they've been confusing Just wanted to nail some exact times...

Man it was 2000 there must of been something on camera sheeshhh...

No need to apologize! I'm glad you have questions.....means you are interested and/or care!
Yeah.......hard to believe we have to think back 9 years!! It's hard.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:54 pm

prayerbone wrote:Cory is it possible to make any of the greyer parts of that night any clearer...

Didn't Sherrie ever say why Leah left without waiting for her BF , the lift was planned i can't understand why she decided to walk , surely Sherrie must know the reason...

Oh and out of interest what time was Leah allowed out till...

I never have been clear as to why Leah left before Nick got there. My guess is because she was angry that Cheri's mom wouldn't let her go with her.

Normally Leah was to be home by 9:00. However, I believe I told her to be home at 11:00 as the summer had begun (no school the next day) and also they were going to watch movies. Leah was going to Cheri's too so I was allowing time for her to do all this.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:56 pm

treaves wrote:
Cory wrote:

I asked Mike. LOL...but you have the answers in your pm.

That's cheating treaves!!!!! :D Just kidding!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Kinda sorta I guess...but He doesn't tell me much!! GRRRRR! He does have his ideas how ever...and I will just say it's the same as ours. (Did I just say that?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:04 pm

treaves wrote:Kinda sorta I guess...but He doesn't tell me much!! GRRRRR! He does have his ideas how ever...and I will just say it's the same as ours. (Did I just say that?)

Say what??? I didn't hear anything!!!! ROFLMAO
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Ok but Leah got there at around 7 she had eaten already ,so she as 2 hrs just talking to Sherrie...As she never told you what they discussed ...Maybe if she was angry with her BF or were they really hoping to sneak off somewhere instead of jog ...You've never asked??

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:18 pm

prayerbone wrote:Ok but Leah got there at around 7 she had eaten already ,so she as 2 hrs just talking to Sherrie...As she never told you what they discussed ...Maybe if she was angry with her BF or were they really hoping to sneak off somewhere instead of jog ...You've never asked??

This might sound a bit strange but ..... Cheri was Leah's best friend. I KNOW Cheri was devastated by Leah's missing. I sort of got in a bit of a disagreement with Cheri the following day. I felt she wasn't being truthful about not knowing where Leah was and told her so. That passed. But Cheri didn't come around much after that. All she said was that Leah was acting "strange". I got the impression Cheri's Mom didn't like Cheri being questioned about Leah and didn't press her to talk. And I remember shortly after they found Leah, the High School fence was all decorated with flowers and balloons - and the principal told me that Cheri's Mom wanted all that stuff taken down as it was bothersome to Cheri. Needless to say - I left it up there for months and continued to add to it.
I get the feeling they weren't going jogging and Cheri's mom was on to that - which is why I think she didn't let her go (plus the fact that it would get dark soon)

I know it might seem strange that I didn't force answers from Cheri, but please remember I was concentrating on where Leah was. And after they found her it was all about who done it? Does that make sense?
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi Cory of course i understand ...And i was in no way saying Sherrie was involved...Just another frustrating situation

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Is her name Sherrie or Cheri the paperwork says Sherrie ??

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:51 pm

prayerbone wrote:Is her name Sherrie or Cheri the paperwork says Sherrie ??

She always spelled it Cheri.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 pm

Cory,
Do you still have contact with Cheri? Does she have anything to add to her story now that she was not willing to say back then? If she is a mom...or when she becomes one...she may be more willing to be upfront about what the two of them were actually up to. Just MHO. :98:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:07 am

treaves wrote:Cory,
Do you still have contact with Cheri? Does she have anything to add to her story now that she was not willing to say back then? If she is a mom...or when she becomes one...she may be more willing to be upfront about what the two of them were actually up to. Just MHO. :98:
my sentiments exactly.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:59 am

Yeah Treaves is right !!! Theres a few real foggy areas , that could spin this case on its heels !!

I was on the bus today going to a meeting , i had the pdf files with me and was reading through them again :shock: :P :bounce:

You can't help thinking some things appear odd...

For instance the so called jog , i think Cheri's mum was right , they were going to jog but to where !! lol we were all young once , right ??... Lets not forget Leah was there 2 hrs , and i presume Cheri's mum would of had no problem them jogging at 7 or 8..But they want to go the VERY min McGuffins expected??? Oddddddd

To me her behaviour at Cheri's discribed as "strange" , the reason for her going off when hes expected , her mood seen walking along central ,need to be discovered i think they have a massive bearing on this case

Last edited by prayerbone on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:42 am; edited 3 times in total

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next