Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+14
gnreed
Turtle
TerryRose
CritterFan1
cherylz
artgal16
raine1953
Wrapitup
laga
charminglane
Praying For Faith
jeanne1807
Nama
lisette
18 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 Empty Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 am

TR, I don't think there are words that can sum up the one video in particular. It must be seen and heard to get the full effect. Unless you see it, you will not realize what little Haleigh suffered through.

Charm, that's a great question!

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 Empty Videos Appear to Show Adkins Smoking Pot, Posing with Knives

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:35 am

Two internet videos uncovered by users of the "Find Hailey Dunn" and "Help Find Hailey Dunn" Facebook pages appear to show the boyfriend of Hailey Dunn's mother using illegal drugs, cursing, and posing with knives.
Adkins is believed to be the last person to see the 13-year-old alive before she vanished from the small town of Colorado City on December 27, 2010.

One video links back to someone claiming to be a relative of Adkins. It appears the original copy of the second video has been removed by the poster.

In the first video, Adkins is shown lighting a pipe in the back of a boat. After taking a few puffs, Adkins warns children not to use drugs. He then proceeds to act like he's driving the boat in an empty field. At one point, he quickly turns to the camera and say, "I'm alive" while laughing. Adkins then proceeds to "play" the boat oar like a guitar and violin.

The second video features images and scrolling text put to music. It's unclear who produced the video that prominently features images of Adkins.
The pictures in the video show Adkins smoking and preparing drugs. The video also includes images of someone believed to be Adkins wearing a costume and posing with knives. The scrolling text includes messages like "I'll destroy" and two comments directed toward Muslims.

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 Adkinsvid1# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 220x165# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 2yz08zp

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 Empty Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by artgal16 Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:38 am

I also missed the video - I still have the pictures of Elisa Bakers FB page in my head and they were scary enough, and there was a great similarity of her pictures at Halloween with what I saw of the BF in "costume" with a chain saw. If the boyfriend killed Hailey, then where? It wasnt in the house. He had to get her in the car somehow - maybe offer to give her a ride somewhere? Would she get in a car with him?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:42 am

BJ♥OR wrote:Billie is at 1:57 on this link:

Yes, that's the one I originally posted and it's back (just as you said BJ!). Rainbow and PFF that's the same video that you all posted too.
He's sick, plain and simple and I believe that he did something horrible to Hailey. For some reason I don't believe Billie was involved with what happened to Hailey but she's no angel that's for sure. I don't think Hailey is alive. I hate to write that, it's hard.
I'm glad to read that the searchers put up that memorial in Dunn where SA can see it, that sicko is watching them search? I don't think I could stand to be there and know he's there in the flesh, it would be so hard not to go to him and harm him (trust me, I'm being mild here).
Wrap, I'm OK, just watched too many videos last night and for everyone's sanity, maybe we shouldn't watch a lot of them, jmoo. I did have bad dreams last night and I'm sure it's because of those videos.
The nightmare of what happened to Zahra, that sperm donar and his wife who murdered the two kids and buried them, the sicko who kidnapped and raped the little girl, killed her brother, mother and a family friend, cut them up and put them in a tree and now this case, no wonder it's getting to all of us.
We do have a huge problem in the US and people need to know this! This type of thing should be headlines in everyone's nightly paper and on their local news across our country, then maybe people will get mad enough to put enough pressure those 'important people' who can change things!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:50 am

This is born of ignorance, prejudice, a gun and beer culture that does not promote higher education, a lack of jobs in the area maybe. Im not sure except that the parents are also at fault here in my estimation.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Very, very immature to say the least. Tell me, there is a link to Shawn Atkins Band, clicking on it seems to be just a tame country western performance in a hall in Nov., 2010. Is this him or is this someone unfortunate enough to have the same name as him?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:57 pm

I only watched one video of Shawn Adkins and that was more than enough for me. He seems to think he's funny and cute in the boat. He makes me ill just looking at him. I don't understand his sick humor. It's like he wanted to be in a B horror movie with the masks and bizarre rambling. The real horror story is that poor Hailey had to live in the same house as that demented moron.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:17 pm

From Raine from a up thread post. I hope it was ok.

"For some reason I don't believe Billie was involved with what happened to Hailey but she's no angel that's for sure. I don't think Hailey is alive. I hate to write that, it's hard."

I don't think BD had anything to do with the murder of her daughter but she had everything to do with the murder of her daughter in letting a sicko like SA into her home and invading the peace and privacy of Haileys home.

Women do crazy things for men. So in my mind BD is just as guilty as SA. In different ways.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:02 pm

You're right Jeanne. Why in the world she let that sicko into her home is beyond me. Does anyone know if the paternal G'ma ever expressed her feelings about SA to Billie? I'm thinking we might have a G'ma Flo here, but I hope not.
Where's Billies Mom and/or Dad? I don't think I've heard any talk about them.
I've tried to understand why women do crazy things just to have a man in their life but I just don't get it.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:08 pm

raine1953 wrote:You're right Jeanne. Why in the world she let that sicko into her home is beyond me. Does anyone know if the paternal G'ma ever expressed her feelings about SA to Billie? I'm thinking we might have a G'ma Flo here, but I hope not.
Where's Billies Mom and/or Dad? I don't think I've heard any talk about them.
I've tried to understand why women do crazy things just to have a man in their life but I just don't get it.
I am sure the paternal grandma wanted her granddaughter protected and probably voiced her concern to her son like she said she did. The reason she cannot come up with any reaction from her son just may be due to the fact that the son is not a decent, law-abiding character himself and may not even be able to apply for custody because of his rap sheet? I say this from memory, without looking it up, so please correct me if I am wrong in remembering that the child's father has been in prison and prosecuted more than once.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:12 pm

TerryRose wrote:I missed all the buzz about the videos, and from the reactions of other members, I am glad I did. Seems like my mind can remain untainted by them, not having viewed and heard them. Would it be possible for anyone to write a summary of what was in those videos for the purpose of cluing the rest of us in, being that those who had viewed them are writing about the horridly shocking content? Please, someone clue me in.

TR, the first video (that BJ posted) showed SA smoking something - most likely illegal & acting like a moron. Although it wasn't his proudest moment, I do have to say that I didn't find it very frightening. SA actually seemed quite "normal" and "likeable" (although I must say that his friend looked a bit frightening!).

However, the second video was very disturbing as it was constantly playing "death metal" music in the background, while showing gruesome pictures of SA & his friends. In one of these pictures, he was holding a knife & some bloody object (possibly a piece of a deer?). As well, vile & disgusting words were constantly appearing - threatening violence towards pedophiles, Muslims, etc. All in all, it was VERY disturbing & showed that although SA may appear normal, he is definitely a disturbed & sick individual!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 Empty Cadaver Dogs Searching Abilene Landfill For Hailey Dunn

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Search authorities are using cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice to search Abilene's landfill north of town Friday in its ongoing search for missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.
A number of search personnel could be seen moving about at the landfill via the KTXS tower camera, also located on the northern edge of Abilene.
Abilene Police confirmed that members of the Criminal Investigation Division are at the landfill, assisting in the search for Hailey Dunn.
Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed to KTXS News that cadaver dogs for the TDCJ were being used.
He also confirmed that this was not the first search of an area landfill. Searchers have also gone through the Colorado City landfill as well as others – as part of their ongoing search for Hailey.
Shawn Adkins, former live-in boyfriend of Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, is the only named suspect in the case, which has now been declared almost completely a criminal investigation – rather than a missing person's case as it was previously termed by law enforcement authorities.
Hailey Dunn, 13-year-old eighth-grader, has been missing since Dec. 27.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 Empty cadaver dogs have hit on an area in an Abilene dump

Post by charminglane Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Cadaver dogs lead investigators to Abilene dump

By Staff
Posted January 14, 2011 - 1:11pm

The Colorado City Record has learned that cadaver dogs have hit on an area in an Abilene dump where Colorado City's garbage has previously been discarded. Trash, picked up during the time that Hailey Dunn has been missing, was confirmed to have been dumped in that area by the trash service.

Investigators in the missing girl's case will begin an excavation of the site immediately.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:46 pm

This is the sad news that we have all been dreading, that cadaver dogs have picked up on something in a landfill and authorities are immediately excavating. OMG, will tomorrow's news bring such sadness as we have experienced far too often in other cases here?

Thank you, Rainbow, for your answer to my question upthread.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Adkins Named As Suspect In Hailey Dunn Disappearance

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Officials have confirmed to KTXS News today that the status of Shawn Adkins has been upgraded to suspect in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
Previously, Adkins was considered a person of interest.
Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed Friday that Adkins is now a suspect, and thus Adkins becomes the only named suspect in the case.
Hailey Dunn has not been seen since Dec. 27, and Adkins is the last person to have purportedly seen Hailey, when she was said to be headed to a friend's house.
She was reported missing on Dec. 28 after her mother, Billie Dunn, said she discovered that Hailey didn't spend the night with the friend.
Adkins, who is living with his grandmother in the community of Dunn, 12 miles north of Colorado City, is under 24-hour surveillance.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:13 pm

I believe it is BD mother that has been staying with her. Have never heard a word about either father.

Yes Haileys father has had a few run ins with the law. Burglary and drugs. One as recent as Dec. 30, 2010.

A landfill. Hummm.

Anybody happen to know much about the Texas Rangers? For some reason I think of them as elite and always get their man?

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Jeanne, wasn't the actor Chuck Norris part of the Texas Rangers? Or was that just in the movies?

Raine, that is interesting to learn that SA is now considered a "suspect" - I think it is about time!! (maybe LE finally watched his disturbing video!)

Terry Rose, you are welcome!

BJ & Charm, thanks for the latest info on the search of the Abilene landfill. Although it is very sad to think that Hailey's body might be there, at least it will give her mother & family some "closure" (I don't really like that word, because I don't think there is ever "closure" for the family & friends). It\\'s Not Fair crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:26 pm

KTXS reporting:

NEW FACTS IN HAILEY DUNN CASE: New Document Shows What Was Seized

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Electric Tape, evidence filters, and debris on a sterile sheet were among the items seized from Billie Jean Dunn's trunk last Friday. KTXS Reported the seizure of that car Friday, January 7th, on KTXS News at Six.

Inventory sheets from investigators have been returned to the Mitchell County Judge, Ray Mayo. These were obtained today by KTXS through the Freedom of Information Act.

Investigators must legally submit what was taken after using a search warrant.

The following property was seized from the Dunn's white 2000 Chevrolet Lumina: -2 Rolls of black electrical tape. -1 Plastic purple cigarette lighter. -6 3M Trace Evidence Collection Filters with trace evidence from vehicle. -Misc. papers -1 Sterile Sheet with debris from trunk of vehicle.

It's not know why those items were taken, and the Texas Rangers have been very tight-lipped as the investigation into Hailey Dunn's disappearance continues.
source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Did the mother and the BF share one car?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:05 pm

I remember reading somewhere that Billie doesn't have a current drivers license, Shawn took her to work and picked her up on the day in question, and that HIS car wasn't running on that day. The vehicle that was seized belonged to Billie Dunn.

Billie Dunn's car was returned to her Friday morning after being seized on Jan. 7 in the investigation of her missing daughter, Hailey. The car, a white 2000 Chevrolet Lumina, was shared by Dunn and her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, according to the original search warrant.

Last edited by BJ♥OR on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Artgal, I read that they did.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Let me look for a link, then we'll know for sure.

I can't find it but I think we are both right. I do remember reading that the bf took her to work and back but that the car had been used by the two of them.

Last edited by raine1953 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add to)
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Shawn Adkins, boyfriend of mother of missing teen Hailey Dunn, claims innocence; says he prays daily for her

A man named as a person of interest in the case of a missing 13-year-old girl from West Texas said Friday that he is not responsible for her disappearance.

Shawn Adkins, 25, told The Associated Press exclusively that he would "never ever do anything to harm Hailey" Dunn, whose mother reported her missing Dec. 28 in Colorado City. Adkins was then the live-in boyfriend of Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Adkins said he prays daily for Hailey's safe return.

Billie Dunn told police that Adkins said he last saw the teen Dec. 27. According to police, Dunn said Adkins told her Hailey said she was walking to her father's home nearby and then to a friend's house where she was spending the night. Hailey did not arrive at either location.

Colorado City's city manager, Pete Kampfer, told the AP earlier this week that Adkins is among several people of interest in the investigation of the missing middle school cheerleader. No one has been arrested in the case.

Dunn has denied any involvement in her daughter's disappearance. She told Adkins to move out of their home Jan. 5.

Adkins said he "loves" Hailey and that his life has been "flipped upside down" since her disappearance.

"I struggle so hard just to make it through the day," he told the AP on Friday. "I can't begin to imagine what Hailey's family, especially her parents and brother are going through."

Adkins said police have misquoted him in affidavits.

In one, police said Adkins at first was "very positive" about Hailey, but that as time went on he indicated she was promiscuous and that she used drugs. Adkins denied this on Friday. He said he had told police that Billie and Hailey Dunn had discussed taking birth control and that he had told investigators that the teen was "boy crazy."

Her father, Clint Dunn, has said Hailey is popular, isn't into boys or drugs and "she's just a good ol' American girl."

Another affidavit said police disputed Adkins' assertion that he went straight to visit his mother in Big Spring, some 40 miles west of Colorado City, after he left work at 6:10 a.m. on Dec. 27. Police said cell phone records indicated he had been in Colorado City between 6:35 a.m. and 6:56 a.m. On Friday he again asserted that he had gone straight to his mother's house that day.

Since Hailey's disappearance more than 100 billboards featuring her picture, information about the case and a law enforcement phone number have been set up along interstates in West Texas and even in other states. The girl is described as white, standing 5-foot-1, weighing 120 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair with blondish streaks.

There is a $15,000 reward for information leading to the teen's return.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:43 pm

UPDATE: Cadaver dogs searching Abilene landfill; Shawn Adkins declared suspect in case of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn

UPDATE 4:45 p.m.: An unmarked Hyundai Tucson was escorted into the landfill by Abilene police north of Abilene, where a search has been under way for evidence into the disappearance of Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn. About a dozen people in white haz-mat suits had been sifting through debris from Colorado City that had been scooped by a yellow track loader.

2:15 p.m. A Texas Department of Criminal Justice suburban with the letters “K9” in the back window just left the Abilene landfill where investigators are conducting their search.

UPDATE 2 p.m.: Cadaver dogs are searching a landfill in north Abilene for evidence in the case of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.

Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer confirmed that cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice were searching the landfill.

"I know they are out there searching as a result of the investigation," he said.

Cadaver dogs are trained specifically to detect the scent of decomposing bodies

Peg Mulloy, media relations manager for Republic Services, the parent company of the Allied Waste Services landfill in north Abilene, confirmed that the Abilene Police Department had been given permission to search the landfill. The media is not allowed to go inside the landfill at this time.

Mulloy, based in Arizona, told the Reporter-News that Allied Waste was contacted this week by the FBI and the APD regarding their intent to search the landfill for a missing person.

Investigators started searching yesterday, Mulloy said. Colorado City trash is disposed of at the Abilene landfill.

Sgt. Craig Jordan, spokesman for the Abilene Police Department, also confirmed that the APD is conducting a search related to Dunn's disappearance, but it was not immediately clear how long officers had been at the scene or how many officers are searching.

A bone was found Wednesday night in the vicinity of Dunn, but officials established about midmorning today that it it not a human bone, Kampfer said.

"They (investigators) are still looking in aspects looking at her being a missing person as a runaway, so if the public does see her, sights her somewhere, please let us know," Kampfer said.

EARLIER:

Authorities in Colorado City have declared Shawn Adkins a suspect and primary person of interest in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

Adkins was the the live-in boyfriend of Hailey Dunn's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, at the time of Hailey's disappearance, though he is not living in the Dunn home at this time.

This is a developing story. Please check back for more details.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:44 pm

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 0115HaileyDunnLandfill1_t607

Authorities wearing hazmat suits sift through piles of trash at the Abilene Environmental Landfill on Friday afternoon, Jan. 14, 2011.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Cadaver dogs lead investigators to Abilene dump

The Colorado City Record has learned that cadaver dogs have hit on an area in an Abilene dump where Colorado City's garbage has previously been discarded. Trash, picked up during the time that Hailey Dunn has been missing, was confirmed to have been dumped in that area by the trash service.

Investigators in the missing girl's case will begin an excavation of the site immediately.

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 Empty Help Find Hailey Dunn Facebook Comment

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Help Find Hailey Dunn - Missing From Texas:
It was reported on this page Corey (cousin of Shawn Adkins) posted to the wall of his Facebook page his sister ran away. Because Corey's sister is home, alive and well, I am deleting the post about her running away. This is good news. I'm glad she's safe.

I don't know if this girl was ever missing or is still missing......or if the person posting the comment knows what they're talking about. Just FYI......
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 pm

That figures, this bunch is just about as reliable as the Bakers, Cummings/Croslins, I sure don't know what to believe anymore.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 Empty Dunn Disappearance Suspect: Who is Shawn Adkins?/ VIDEO

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Can't embed video....sorry.

On Friday, investigators announced Shawn Adkins is a suspect in the disappearance of Colorado City 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
At this point, you've probably seen video of Adkins' interviews following the disappearance of his girlfriend's daughter Hailey Dunn. You've also probably seen and read the news that he failed polygraph exams and is no longer being cooperative with law enforcement. On Friday morning, you probably viewed the shocking home videos that paint a difference picture of Adkins than he originally portrayed during his compassionate television interviews.

After seeing so many sides to this "person of interest," KTAB's Victor Sotelo hit the streets in Scurry and Mitchell Counties to try and find out who Adkins really is.

Sotelo began his day at the home in Dunn where Adkins is staying with a relative. A truck believed to be Adkins' vehicle was parked in the driveway. Sotelo knocked on the door and asked to speak with Adkins. The person who answered the door said Shawn was interested in making a statement. Weaver Services, Inc.(WSI) and Weaver Construction have been fully cooperating with law enforcements authorities in connection with the investigation of Hailey Dunn's disappearance. But because we do not want to compromise the investigation in any way, we will not have any further comment for the press or media until the investigation is complete other than to emphasize that our thoughts and concerns are with Hailey during this very difficult time and we continue to hope for a positive outcome.

Sotelo then traveled to Snyder High School where Adkins was a 2003 graduate. Sotelo went inside and asked to speak with someone about the case. The school called its legal department and told Sotelo they wouldn't hear back until Monday.

Sotelo was able to get his hands on Snyder High School yearbooks dating back to the time Adkins was a student. Though Adkins was listed in the 2003 edition, his picture wasn't there. In a section of senior class accomplishments, no items were listed next to Adkins' name. In his junior yearbrook, Adkins is in a Theatre Arts group shot frowning on the top row.

"He was quiet...always quiet," said Linda Delatorre who lives in the neighborhood where Adkins grew up. "He just kept to himself all the time."

Sotelo met up with a few volunteer searchers who gathered in Dunn outside of the home where Adkins is staying. The group said it makes sure to go by the home in Dunn each day to make its precense felt.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 pm

No Confirmation If Police Found Evidence Or Remains In Abilene Landfill

ABILENE, Texas -- Law enforcement did not confirm if they found any evidence on missing teen Hailey Dunn, after spending Friday searching through the Abilene Landfill.
KTXS was told cadaver dogs got two "hits" at the landfill, prompting the investigation.
This, as city officials release that Shawn Adkins has been upgraded to a suspect.
KTXS cameras took to the skies Friday, to get an aerial view of an intense investigation going on at The Abilene Landfill.
Abilene police confirmed members of the criminal investigation division were out searching for Hailey Dunn.
Bulldozers and more than a dozen people in white coats were sifting through the trash.
We're told that often trash from Colorado City is transported to Abilene.
Also new Friday, Shawn Adkins has been upgraded to a suspect in the case.
But in an AP exclusive interview Friday, Adkins denied all the accusations and said he would "never ever do anything to harm Hailey."
Friday, KTXS asked Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer, who has been a liaison between police and media why if all documents and investigations seem to point to Adkins, have no arrests been made, "At this point I don't know and I haven't talked to persecutor and or command post about their needs and desires on an effecting arrest, in a lot of these cases you need a body or something, evidence to say there's foul play, you know that Hailey is deceased."
Kampfer says though the investigation is almost solely criminal, he tells residents not to abandon the missing persons case yet, "Don't give up on that information or that portion of the investigation."

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:38 pm

There's a video but I can't embed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 Empty Video on this link, too......can't embed

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:27 pm

On Thursday night, Hailey Dunn's grandmother, Connie Jones told Nancy Grace, on her HLN show, that she never trusted Shawn Adkins' story, or his relationship with the teen.

"We get along just fine," said Adkins in an interview January 4th, regarding him and Hailey.

"She don't [sic] like Shawn being there," said Jones in a later interview.

Adkins is the only suspect named, at this time, but the investigation is far from over.

"The investigation is pursuing other people of interest," said City Manager Pete Kampfer from Colorado City.

"I never would've thought he could have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or could ever hurt her," admitted Billie Dunn.

"I love him," added Dunn, "I worry what if he did do something to Hailey. I'm the one who let him in here."

Since he was interviewed last week, Adkins has evaded the media spotlight, giving only one interview and he said the same message, he's said all along; that he wants to see Hailey home safely.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 Empty VIDEO.....can't embed/ Hailey's Dad Suspected Adkins From The Beginning

Post by Nama Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Hailey Dunn's father Clint is speaking out for the first time since KTXS first released affidavits with shocking information on his daughter's case.
Clint Dunn says he's no longer in contact with Hailey's mother, Billie Jean, since they weren't seeing eye-to-eye before the documents were released and now even more he needed to, "Separate himself from that situation."
Hailey's half sister Chloe wears a tiny shirt with her missing sister's picture on it. Clint says he's holding Chloe a little tighter than usual, "The stress and everything," Clint said, "I'm tired."
Hailey's mom's former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, was named as the only suspect in Hailey's disappearance: something that didn't surprise Clint. "He's the last person that's seen my baby girl," Clint said, "He's been on the top of my list."
Clint has been in Odessa where he handed out missing person fliers at stores and malls. He says he's been following his own leads and reviewing cases similar to his to try and find his daughter.
"I'm trying to learn the ropes reading up on situations like this," Clint said, "Scenarios, trying to get educated on the situation, you know. Too many of these situations don't turn out good especially each night that goes by."
Each night that passes, Clint says, he's more and more frustrated. Hailey's now been gone for 18 days.
"I feel like nobody's doing enough and everyone's doing so much," Clint said, "I'm going to feel like that until my daughter's found, I feel like I'm not going to feel like it's enough until my daughter's home."
The thing that's keeping him together through all this is the outpouring of love from communities all over the big country. "I can't thank em enough," Clint said, "I didn't know. It's amazing. I didn't know there would be that many people that cared."
We asked Clint about the affidavit's details and he said he doesn't focus on them because they're too upsetting.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:50 am

Shawn Adkins might as well come clean right now and make it easier on himself. Nothing he says adds up.

Adkins had previously been called a “person of interest” in the case, but Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer told KTAB that Adkins is now “at the top of the pyramid” of individuals who authorities are investigating.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Hailey Dunn latest: Mom’s boyfriend named suspect, landfill searched in Abilene - National Crime | Examiner.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:56 am

I don't understand why SA doesn't get honest with LE, he's being watched 24/7 so I don't think he's going anywhere.
The more I read, the more I think little Hailey isn't coming home... crying
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:06 am

Hailey's poor dad, Clint. I truly feel for him. And why would BD leave that hunk for Sean Adkins?

Clint is saying he may hire a PI. I hope he won't have to as I think LE has the right person as a suspect and IF they find a body or part of a body (here we go again??) he is toast.

Poor Hailey. I hope she ran out of there as fast as she could and is hiding out somewhere. I don't blame her one bit.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:32 am

warpit, you got that right. I hope somehow someone has helped her to get away and hide, far away. We will never know what went down that day, my prayer is she is alive. Sad to say, how many times has it been the last person to have seen the missing/murdered person??
over and over and over again. what the hell is going on in this war against the girls, teens and women in our country, have they become easy prey because of women who put themselves before their children? Then there are the poor abused and murdered women that are completely innocent of any crime, they end up missing or dead. Case in point, Susan Powell, Stacey Peterson, the list goes on.
In this case, I feel it with my entire body, head to toes, BF is guilty. Billie guilty of being an idiot to have worked 12 hr shifts with a pre-pubescent girl in the house with a darn perv. She may have helped in a cover up. :( :(
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 am

raine1953 wrote:I don't understand why SA doesn't get honest with LE, he's being watched 24/7 so I don't think he's going anywhere.
The more I read, the more I think little Hailey isn't coming home... crying

Raine you took my thoughts this morning. If they aren't found quickly..they might not be found at all.

This is what..20 days? Dec. 27 - Jan. 15.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 am

I can't believe Billie is still professing her love for that scumbag Shawn.

She needs to get her focus on her daughter and leave the men alone for a while.

Disgusting that her "love" for him would even enter the conversation at this point.

I swear that lady is one sandwich short of a picnic.

MOO
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 am

I swear that lady is one sandwich short of a picnic.

Never heard that one b4, jeanne. I would LOL if the situation weren't so sad.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 Empty Dec. 25, 2010

Post by Nama Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 am

In this photo provided by Clint Dunn, his 13-year-old daughter, Hailey Dunn, left, is photographed with her mother Billie Jean Dunn, center, and her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins on Christmas, Dec. 25, 2010 in Colorado City, Texas. Three weeks after the teen disappeared, there are few clues about where she may have gone. Police now are zeroing in on Adkins.

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 350x
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:26 am

Regarding Billie's mother:

Billie: We did go to the north side of town for maybe 15 minutes just to stop by my mom`s house. And she lives on the north side of Snyder. And we came straight home.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:43 pm

BJ♥OR wrote:Regarding Billie's mother:

Billie: We did go to the north side of town for maybe 15 minutes just to stop by my mom`s house. And she lives on the north side of Snyder. And we came straight home.

Thank you BJ. To me it's a little odd that a Mother wouldn't be with her daughter and especially because her granddaughter is missing, but who knows. Maybe Billie is still professing love for this bf because this is way she grew up and knows nothing else. Something is very wrong here, her daughter's missing, the bf has been upgraded to a suspect and mom's still concerned about her love for the bf.
I have to say that I've wondered why Billie has not been using the media to plead with Hailey to come home or to plead with her abductors to let her go. I've heard none of this and that I don't get.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 10 Empty Michael-Myers.net

Post by Nama Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Check out the comments on the link. Shawn's not getting much sympathy from the members at Michael-Myers.net
It's hard to gather his post's as being heart felt as he posts how much of a nightmare this is as one might say in a situation like this but literally 3 minutes later on the same day he post's the below seeming to have more to say about feedback being left for him.

1/7/11
11:42am
unconscious_mind78 wrote:
Thank you guys. We so very much appreciate yall praying for us. This is a nightmare...it really is. We just want her to come home safe and unharmed...But again thanks for the support guys. God Bless you all.
1/7/11
11:45am
unconscious_mind78 wrote:
I just have to say how professional and Friendly Mask4me was. He answered all my questions promptly and not mention I was sooooooooo impressed with my mask. Mask4me does phenominal Work on his masks and I highly recommend anyone picking up a mask from him. His work is A+, Top notch, Awesome. And my mask got to me super fast. Overall I am totally pleased with how our transaction went. Thank again Mask4me!!! Your the man!
Yup, he comes across as being really broken up! NOT!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:15 pm

by unconscious_mind78 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am

I'm sure alot of you know by now the situation surrounding my Fiance's daughter Hailey Dunn's Disapperance. Me, My Fiance and Her Son all need any help we can get to bring her home safe. So, im asking you guys to please pray for us and if you might here anything that could help us find her wether how small it is please contact me through pm or you can pm me and I will give you my Phone number. I've been a member here since 2005 and all I have to say is this forum is full of great ppl and we come together when one is in need. Again if you here anything regarding Hailey please contact me. Thank you so much and God Bless yall.
"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better
world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on
others. I want no one to escape"

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:14 pm

I wonder whose home those pictures were taken at BJ?

I wonder if it was at Shawn Atkins grandma or mothers home?

Wait a second. Wasn't Hailey with her dad all Christmas Day. I thought she spent Christmas Eve at dads house, spent the night and all the next day.

I am confused now. But those pictures have a date of 12 25 2010.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Binkley There are so many facts that no one talks about like:

The uncle of the girl Hailey was suppose to be spending the night with was a sexual predator, and just got out of the pen in Huntsville on 12.22.10, and was staying in a camper in the backyard of Hailey's friends house. Hailey's scent was close by the friend's house,...... then to the motel.... interesting, huh?

A few houses down a man lives that use to work for the prison, but was fired after he was caught with child pornography tried to get Hailey and her friend to come in his house a few times and it was reported to the police and they did NOTHING!

This information came a closed source, there is no media on it yet... maybe these are some facts that LE are keeping quiet..... , and yes, LE does know this information... But these sex offenders should be suspects, take polygraphs, have their homes searched just as Billie had her home searched.... I pray that LE looks at everyone and not just Billie and Shawn.....

================================

This was just posted over on the Facebook account. I brought it over because they delete a lot of the posts over there.

I always wondered about the house HD was supposed to be visiting. Hummm. I say hummm.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:25 pm

This is a picture and record of the sex offender. Wow.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next