Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

+20
truthbtold
lisette
gavinsgrammy
Love4My5boys
Silvahalo
NiteSpinR
ladyjustice37
TerryRose
raine1953
janie
Boston_Lady
cherylz
laga
jeanne1807
adelacruz
Nama
artgal16
charminglane
Heike
Wrapitup
24 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 7 Empty Re: Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:59 am

Been looking for this video. Mason knew she was guilty. WTH???

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 7 Empty Re: Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:01 am

Mason is sooo classy! Taken at the restaurant they all went to after the verdict yesterday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 7 Empty Same to you, Mason

Post by Nama Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:21 am

Why didn't you post the picture Wrap.? Not a big deal. Mason's part of the Finger Family now and he's holding Lee up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:34 am

Someone should sue her in civil court like the Brown and Goldman families sued OJ. Could the grandparents sue?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:41 am

crying I could not sleep this morning. I really think the shock is wearing off at this point for me. Now I am left with out much faith in our justice system. From listening to the alternate juror It is really clear that GA testimony influenced the way they felt about all his testimony.
All the delays in this trial were taken out on the prosecution instead of the defense. I hope not one of those jurors find any peace after they find out all the facts they did not know about. Of course none of them really watch the news much. But I do hope and pray they read the blogs and never sleep again. I can't take anymore news about KC getting off. I have to step away from things I can't handle emotionally. I tried to watch TV last night to take my mind off of it. Even went to facebook. No matter what I was doing or watching KC fate dominated everything. I could not get away from it. How many of you feel this same way?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:02 am

Members and Guests
I will not buy any books or watch any Movies done by the NOT MOM KC it will all be a bunch of lies and it my mind it is time to move on to other trials and cases. Cory Freeman is a member here and I would like to concentrate on the McGuffin trial. The outcome could restore what little faith I have in our justice system. Or I could lose all my faith in the justice system pending the outcome.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:17 am

I have been reading a lot but not posting much. I was stunned when the verdict was read. I thought for sure she would get the lesser charge. Manslaughter with a term of I believe 15 - 30 years and probably be out in 7 - 9 years.

Not guilty on all charges but the lying was a huge suprise.

However. This was a circumstancial case. I never bought into the cholorform and George is as big a liar as Casey. Two peas in the pod. Cindy gave her Academy award winning performance and then came back and lied. Casey chose to remain silent.

Jeff Ashton was brilliant but....he offended many.

Quite honestly I think this jury represents our society. The society that will drive right on by when somebody needs assistance. The society that just doesn't care any more.

All anxious to be done with it and back to their comfort.

Sad but true. People just don't value human life anymore.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:25 am

Not real crazy about Susan Moss but found this comforting.

"Susan Moss is furious..Said they found the only 12 people who said the earth is flat.."
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:05 am

I agree bozo wanted to leave the impression the dp was the reason for the verdict. I don't know if he truly believes the dp is wrong or if as a defense atty he knows that would make his job easier. I don't think he has a lot of moral principles in his bank acct, so I tend to think the latter.

However, I do not for one second think charging her with 1st degree murder with the possibility of the dp was the reason for the verdict. There were MANY lesser charges the jury could have voted on if that were the case.

Bozo's speech was promoting removal of the dp. I think all the tweeters, the fb, the throngs in the streets, the bloggers, LE, the state's atty, the tv talking heads should not just talk about but, force changes in our judicial system in the name of Caylee and all the real victims, the innocent, the ones that today have no voice. They have no voice and that is wrong!

Jeanne said the verdict is a reflection of our society and I think she is right on that point. That jury room must reek of apathy, they just didn't care, Caylee didn't matter.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 am

jeanne1807 wrote:I have been reading a lot but not posting much. I was stunned when the verdict was read. I thought for sure she would get the lesser charge. Manslaughter with a term of I believe 15 - 30 years and probably be out in 7 - 9 years.

Not guilty on all charges but the lying was a huge suprise.

However. This was a circumstancial case. I never bought into the cholorform and George is as big a liar as Casey. Two peas in the pod. Cindy gave her Academy award winning performance and then came back and lied. Casey chose to remain silent.

Jeff Ashton was brilliant but....he offended many.

Quite honestly I think this jury represents our society. The society that will drive right on by when somebody needs assistance. The society that just doesn't care any more.

All anxious to be done with it and back to their comfort.

Sad but true. People just don't value human life anymore.

good post I think you hit the nail on the head. Jeff retiring was a second blow to me. I can see why he might have offended some. He did not offend me but I did see a couple mistakes he made on his part. He objected to much to the Defense trying to make a defense I think he set the stage for the jury to believe this was a rush to judgement case. (I don't think that but some might) Also that he could not keep from laughing during Baez closing arguments. That really cost him since it was done in front of the jury. I love him for working hard to get justice for Caylee. The State made a big mistake by not challenging the defense on their opening statements. I see they made mistakes that contributed to KC walking away from murder or even manslaughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 am

LM that is the shocking part to me. That she was charged with nothing. Not even a slap on the hands.

I thought for sure the Manslaughter charge.

Everybody in the universe knows she did it.

Perhaps the jury heard too much of somethings they didn't understand and too little of what we all convicted her on long ago.

One will never know unless they speak out to the public.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 am

this is the alternate juror on the today show:

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:49 am

Listen to the juror that is featured in the link above
I think Ashton was on the today show as well I have to find that link. Hes just STUPID
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:59 am

artgal16 wrote:this is the alternate juror on the today show:

I did listen to him. I can't respect what they say if it is true they reviewed no evidence or asked to look back at any of the testimony. To make such an important decisions they should have taken more time in their deliberations. It is shameful. I agree with Jeanne they wanted to get on with their own lives and to hell with justice with Caylee.

As far Jeff Ashton crying I am sad he let this case get to him so much he quit. I guess he to is second guessing his belief in our justice system.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:03 am

Yes Linda, I agree - he said Casey didnt get away with murder - but we all know she did. Ill watch the sentencing but if she walks tomorrow Ill turn it off.
I cant believe in anything anymore.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 am

He expected that they would connect those dots...Casey's actions being consistent with murder
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 am

If anyone has a limk to JA on the Today show could you please post it. Would love to see it later. TIA.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 am

Watching Ashton now -I just read where Baez gave the finger to the media - this is the same gesture that JP
gave that boy in the court 6 days in jail and a fine for.
Part of me cannot stand the fact that Baez and Mason
also win in this - it makes me sick - really sick that these slime balls now are riding high. Ashton says
the could persue perjury against Cindy but he wouldnt say if he would - he said as a prosecutor you are used to family members lying in court.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:17 am

Jeff is very likable and humble; he seems to understand everyone's point of view. A CLASS act!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:19 am

Yes Jeff is great -I cant see him celebrating after winning this case in this way. I read at blink someone heard that KC will not be going back to her house on Hopespring drive.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:23 am

lindamarie wrote:

As far Jeff Ashton crying I am sad he let this case get to him so much he quit. I guess he to is second guessing his belief in our justice system.

Linda, Jeff seems fine. I was happy to see this! ❤ He confirmed on the Today show, his retirement was planned long ago and he extended his term to finish this case. I found his interview to be just perfect. He was respectful and kind to all. I think the prosecition did a brilliant job; as do the majority of the analysts...the mystery here is the jury, IMHO.
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 am

I thought Jeff was fine too - I heard Linda Burdick took it hard because Im sure she was looking to also advance in her profession. Today I heard that the "public" prefer candidates in politics that are good looking. I can guarantee you that if KC had been a person of color or certain ethnicity she would have been in the slammer - or else poor and not educated at all - think Misty Cummings, there also would have been a different verdict. Misty Cummings is in jail for 25 years for literally a small handfull of pills - why?
She was barely 18 years old - a first time offender with a horrendous family and real sexual abuse from a child -no one gave her a pass did they?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:34 am

I think that Linda's skill is clearly exceptional without question, even if the jury in this case came back with a not guilty verdict. I am sure this is not easy for them, after investing their souls in it for Caylee...look at us and we are far more removed...but they will find their way and I am sure Linda will continue to succeed.

It is STILL shocking! People do NOT make accidents look like murder!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:38 am

OMG is that a real picture from Mason or is it photo shopped. If that is real, shame on him.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 am

I understand that Baez was bascially an ambulance chaser - he hung around the courts and jail hoping to catch a client that would help him keep his head above water. He just won the lottery according to the pundits.
MSNBC showing many reactions in Orlando -people screaming and crying in a coffee shop who had the TV
on showing reactions. We arent the only ones who were outraged. I read that mothers kill their children all the time and serve less than 8 years generally.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:44 am

That picture of Mason shows what kind of people they are. I think they will rue the day they celebrated as they did - there is a court of public opinion and in the end I think they will really feel people's disdain for them.
At least I can only hope so.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:54 am

Yes, Jesse & Tracy both stunned. Anyone close to this knows that justice was not served by the court...any news on the rest of the family?

Off to work!
:-)
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:54 am

Worse Than O.J.!
While the stunning Casey Anthony acquittal defied logic, O.J. Simpson prosecutor Marcia Clark details how juries often delude themselves—and why this verdict trumps even her case.

Sick, shaken, in disbelief. As I listened to the verdicts in the Casey Anthony case, acquitting her of the homicide of her baby girl, I relived what I felt back when court clerk Deirdre Robertson read the verdicts in the Simpson case.

But this case is different. The verdict is far more shocking. Why?

Because Casey Anthony was no celebrity. She never wowed the nation with her athletic prowess, shilled in countless car commercials, or entertained in film comedies. There were no racial issues, no violent Rodney King citywide riot just two years earlier.

Because of those factors, many predicted from the very start in the Simpson case—in fact, long before we even began to pick a jury—that it would be impossible to secure a conviction.

There was no such foreshadowing here, and few who predicted that a jury might completely acquit Casey Anthony of the killing of her daughter.

The trial itself, despite bumps and turns, never introduced any unexpected bombshells that blew up in the prosecution’s face (à la detective Mark Fuhrman’s racially charged interview tapes with a novelist). All things considered, it went pretty smoothly. Judge Belvin Perry was fantastic—a model of even-tempered, no-nonsense control who kept the flow of evidence orderly and succinct, and who never let the lawyers run amok. He even jailed and fined a spectator for acting up in court.
So there was no racist cop, no questions about evidence collection, and no endless cross-examination on irrelevancies like Columbian necklaces and drug cartels. And while there was significant media coverage before the trial, it didn’t come close to the storm that permeated the Simpson case for months prior to jury selection.

As a matter of fact, the coverage we did see of the Casey Anthony case leaned heavily in favor of conviction. The photographs of a half-clothed Casey dancing in a Hot Body contest days after her daughter died, getting tattooed with the words “La Bella Vida” (Beautiful Life), Casey’s apparent celebration of freedom now that her baby was dead, the videotape of her spitting fury at her parents while in custody, and most important, her endless lies for a solid month about what had happened to her daughter.

Those lies were—most people agreed (myself included)—the proverbial noose around her neck. What mother sees that her child has drowned in the pool and not only fails to call 911, but then duct tapes her mouth and nose, hides the body in the trunk for days, and then dumps it in the woods? And then goes out to party and lies for a whopping 31 days about where the baby is? Who but a killer mother does that?

The defense had to come up with a plausible reason for that behavior. One that would persuade the jury that the death was accidental. One that would show the lies were not evidence that Casey was a psychopathic killer but would instead show that they were merely the irrational behavior of a troubled but ultimately innocent mother.

And so her lawyer, Jose Baez, came up with a shocker—the twist that ensured this case a primetime spot on cable, and occasionally network, television: He claimed that Casey Anthony’s despicably callous behavior in the wake of her baby’s death could be explained by the fact that she’d been molested by both her father and her brother.

I’m not so sure the logic follows. Even if it did, I never saw one shred of proof to back up the claim. Zilch.

We got a bit of innuendo in one brief reference to the fact that the FBI gave paternity tests to both brother and father—the intended point being that Casey had made the molestation claims early on. But with no evidence as to when those tests were performed, the intended implication was all but lost. Certainly, it was too weak to support Baez’s claim.

In the end, after all the incendiary bluster of his opening statement, Baez never even tried to sell that story in any real way. (And there was a chance he could have: If the judge allows it, an attorney can put on a psychologist to give a general discussion of child abuse accommodation syndrome, even if he doesn’t claim the defendant on trial suffers from the syndrome.)

Nor did the defense make any serious inroads on the prosecution’s physical evidence.

After the verdict was read in the Simpson case, as the jury was leaving, one of them, I was later told, said: “We think he probably did it. We just didn’t think they proved it beyond a reasonable doubt.”

But then again, it didn’t need to. Because this case wasn’t really about the physical evidence. Caylee’s body was too decomposed to offer much information. Cause of death was undetermined. All the coroner could say was that it was a homicide, but that conclusion wasn’t based on science so much as logic: The body was found wrapped in plastic bags and dumped in the woods. In fact, the most compelling aspect of the medical examiner’s testimony (who was, by the way, a great witness) was not medical but merely logical: that when a baby drowns—and she said that’s a common cause of death for babies—the mother or father calls 911 every single time; and if the baby had merely died accidentally, then why put duct tape over the baby’s face?

So it was a circumstantial case. Most cases are. But the circumstances were compelling. Maybe not sufficient to prove premeditated murder—and I never believed the jury would approve the death penalty—but certainly enough to find Casey Anthony guilty of manslaughter at the very least.

Why didn’t they? My guess, since I’m writing this before the inevitable juror cameos, is that the jury didn’t necessarily believe Casey was innocent but weren’t convinced enough of her guilt to bring in a conviction. The thinking goes something like this: Sure, Casey’s behavior after her daughter's death looks bad—dancing, partying, lying—but that doesn’t mean she killed the baby. Sure, that duct tape was weird, but that could’ve been done after the baby was already dead—no way to know who or when that tape was put on the baby’s face. Sure, the chloroform computer search seems damning, but that may not even have been done by Casey (her mom took the fall for that one).

And so, every bit of evidence presented by the prosecution could’ve been tinged with doubt. At the end of the day, the jury might have found that they just couldn’t convict her based on evidence that was reconcilable with an innocent explanation—even if the weight of logic favored the guilty one.

Jury instructions are so numerous and complex, it’s a wonder jurors ever wade through them. And so it should come as no surprise that they can sometimes get stuck along the way. The instruction on circumstantial evidence is confusing even to lawyers. And reasonable doubt? That’s the hardest, most elusive one of all. And I think it’s where even the most fair-minded jurors can get derailed.

How? By confusing reasonable doubt with a reason to doubt. Some believe that thinking was in play in the Simpson case. After the verdict was read in the Simpson case, as the jury was leaving, one of them, I was later told, said: “We think he probably did it. We just didn’t think they proved it beyond a reasonable doubt.” In every case, a defense attorney will do his or her best to give the jury a reason to doubt. "Some other dude did it," or "some other dude threatened him." But those reasons don’t necessarily equate with a reasonable doubt. A reason does not equal reasonable. Sometimes, that distinction can get lost.

In Scotland, they have three verdicts: guilty, not guilty, and not proven. It’s one way of showing that even if the jury didn’t believe the evidence amounted to proof beyond a reasonable doubt, it didn’t find the defendant innocent either. There’s a difference. And maybe that’s what today’s not-guilty verdict really meant. Not innocent. Just not proven. The jurors will eventually speak out and tell us.

Meanwhile, although I must accept their verdict, I don’t have to agree with it. Because I did follow this case, and I have to be honest: If I’d been in that jury room, the vote would’ve been 11 to 1. Forever.
source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 am

cherylz wrote:If anyone has a limk to JA on the Today show could you please post it. Would love to see it later. TIA.
me too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 am

I am still in shock. Why did they not at the very least find her guilty of something. Child neglect, she didn't render or call for help. Abuse of a corpse. They think she is only guilty of lying to LE. So if she lied she was covering something up! They think then she had nothing to do with it!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:26 am

I agree, I thought for sure something would be found guilty regarding the demise of Caylee, even if it was abuse of a corpse or something like that. The level of disappointment is almost universal. But I have to say, once again, I don't so much think that the jury fell for all those lies about George or anything else, it was simply that it was not solidly proven in their minds that it was an intentional murder and they, in good conscience, could not sentence her to death because of their doubt. Baez said this much in his speech after the verdict, it was the death penalty that screwed this up, nothing more than that, IMO.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 7 Empty Jeff ASHTON

Post by Nama Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:29 am

cherylz wrote:If anyone has a limk to JA on the Today show could you please post it. Would love to see it later. TIA.

Last edited by BJ on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 am

Thanks for posting Maria's reaction. I remember feeling for her deeply when OJ's verdict came in. Oh my, was that 16 years ago?
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 7 Empty Jesse GRUND

Post by Nama Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:31 am

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:35 am

But, TR why didn't they go for the lesser degree of second or manslaughter? They didn't have to put her to death. I am just trying so hard to understand.
Thank you for the link BJ.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:42 am

I will always question why the State didnt let the jury know she was a four time felon - the Defense opened the door- they could have done it - they should have
done that and used every single other piece that they didnt bring out like the fight with her mother - they could have brought in the neighbor to testify and also Lee I believe would not have lied about it. They knew the case was light on cause and acutal time of death - they should have been more aggressive in showing motive.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:42 am

So the jury excluded all of the trunk evidence. The fact that only KC had access to the car, the shirt was left in the back-pack in the car, the stench of death, the hair w/ death-band, the stain and the cadaver dogs hit!!!! All of that was exluded?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:44 am

How about the CA's Myspace and the Diary of Days. They left that out too.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 am

I wonder if JP is second guessing his role also. Did he rush the jury sel.? Did he rush the trial? Will he get Baez on those charges of contempt? I hope so.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:03 am

I dont believe that Cindy will dump George - Casey is not going to be a companion to Cindy - shes going to take off - Cindy and George will stay together.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:05 am

I am still in shock from yesterday's verdict. I cannot believe she is going to walk free. I cannot believe that out of the entire population, the only 12 people they found couldn't put 2 + 2 together. I honestly believe they are stupid!! I don't care that we, who followed this case from the beginning, know more details. The prosecution tied it up in a nice bow for them at the end. Baez rambled and fumbled and came across like the bumbling professor.

No excuse for this jury. Casey is now filled with energy to get out and start from where she left off. She has learned nothing.

I will not purchase anything, books DVD's etc related to this case. I will not watch a movie based on this case. And if Casey is backed by some organization or Clients, I will boycott their products.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 am

The consensus throughout the blogosphere is that no one will support any money making schemes of any of the Anthonys - and as this was a widely known case I still believe that the most interest was from he blogs
and the people in Orlando Florida so I dont think money making efforts will be successful- she has to live her whole life from now on she cant live on any money she makes forever.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:30 am

My son-in-law came in from work yesterday and said that he was truly surprised at how many people were not only aware of this case, but how many actually seemed to have a good bit of knowledge about it. My husband and daughter both said that for the last few weeks the tvs in their breakrooms were tuned into INSESSION for the latest updates.

I believe that both Caylee and Zenga are sorrowful about the verdict handed down.

Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:39 am

Beautiful pictures, Lilone! Our Caylee and our Zenga; both in our hearts forever.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next