Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Croslin – In and OUT (as of 11/21) of the Slammer Again!!

4 posters

Go down

Tommy Croslin – In and OUT (as of 11/21) of the Slammer Again!! Empty Tommy Croslin – In and OUT (as of 11/21) of the Slammer Again!!

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Tommy Croslin – In The Slammer Again
Posted on November 19th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime

Haleigh Cummings ex stepmoms brother has once again found himself behind bars. This is the second time this month that Tommy Croslin has been a guest of the PCSO. The charge this time is battery. This is a misdemeanor charge, yet he appears to be be held with no bond. This is an unusual situation.

The PCSO has been contacted but are declining comment saying only that they are still trying to understand what happened. The Croslins do seem to have a unique ability to find trouble.

It was only a few days ago that the restraining order against Tommy had been lifted at the request of Misty Croslin. Misty is now living back in the Satsuma area, and it has been rumored that she was indeed staying with Tommy. One has to wonder if this latest event involves Misty Croslin in any way?

As soon as details emerge I will update this article.
HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 11/19/2009 11:56:14 AM - Booking#: 09-04807
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/2/1986 - RACE: W - SEX: M

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
784.03-1a1 BATTERY TOUCH OR STRIKE M F $0.00 $0.00
Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123023

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Tommy Croslin – In and OUT (as of 11/21) of the Slammer Again!! Empty Re: Tommy Croslin – In and OUT (as of 11/21) of the Slammer Again!!

Post by Marica Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:48 pm

My gosh... Tommy in the slammer again is going to have to start having a number posted. When I saw this thought it was OLD news.
Man he does seem to have a knack for getting into a jackpot.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Tommy Croslin – In and OUT (as of 11/21) of the Slammer Again!! Empty Re: Tommy Croslin – In and OUT (as of 11/21) of the Slammer Again!!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Don't worry they will let him out soon like they do all the other criminals in that area.
wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:11 pm

As I have said many times, the Croslin's don't have a college fund, they have a bail fund. huge waste
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Tommy Croslin – The Police Report Is Released
Posted on November 19th, 2009 by Simon Barrett

In an earlier article that I published today we broke the news that Tommy Croslin was once again behind bars. There was little information other than that he was being held on No Bond and the charge was battery. Tommy Croslin is the brother of Misty Croslin, the ex-stepmom of Haleigh Cummings.

I must confess that the no bond hold had me confused, the only reason that I could come up with was that the police did not want him back in the house, a domestic issue?

It has been reported that Misty has made up her differences with Tommy, so I was obviously was wondering if somehow she might be involved. About minutes ago I received a redacted version of the police report. It does not take much rocket science to figure out that indeed Misty Croslin was in attendance, however she was not part of the direct altercation, that is not to say that she is blameless however.

In part the report reads:

On November 19,20091 was dispatched to a fight in progress. Sergeant Manning was on scene as well. Hank Thomas Croslin Senior (Hank) and his son Hank Thomas Croslin Junior (Tommy) had just finished fighting.
Hank was on the porch when we arrived. Tommy was inside the house talking to Sergeant Manning. Neither Hank nor Tommy wanted to admit who started the fight.
Hank stated that he and Tommy were wrestling. Hank refused to write a written statement. Hank was uncooperative and would not provide any additional information.
Tommy looked flushed and his eyes were watery. Tommy stated he had thrown a bag of DVD’s to Hank. Tommy stated Hank got mad and hit Tommy in the head. Tommy stated his left eye was swollen where Hank hit him.
Tommy refused to write a written statement. Tommy kept a hostile posture throughout the investigation and was extremly uncooperative. Tommy continued to try instigating verbal altercations with his father, Hank, and his mother, Lisa Carmen Croslin.
Lisa, Kristina Renee Prevatt, and (redacted) were present at the house during the disturbance. Lisa stated that Tommy had started the fight. Lisa stated that Tommy had thrown a bag of Dvd’s at Hank and Hank got upset. Lisa stated Tommy then hit Hank in the head and they started to fight. Lisa refused to write a written statement.

I happened to be on the phone with William Cobra Staubs when this police report came in, and shared it with him. He spotted something very interesting. What was Nay Nay Prevatt doing at the house at 8:00am? Or for that matter, what were any of them doing there at that time?

Considering the fact that they are all very much under the law enforcement microscope they seem to still act with little thought.

You can read the entire report here.

Simon Barrett
.In an earlier article that I published today we broke the news that Tommy Croslin was once again behind bars. There was little information other than that he was being held on No Bond and the charge was battery. Tommy Croslin is the brother of Misty Croslin, the ex-stepmom of Haleigh Cummings.

I must confess that the no bond hold had me confused, the only reason that I could come up with was that the police did not want him back in the house, a domestic issue?

It has been reported that Misty has made up her differences with Tommy, so I was obviously was wondering if somehow she might be involved. About minutes ago I received a redacted version of the police report. It does not take much rocket science to figure out that indeed Misty Croslin was in attendance, however she was not part of the direct altercation, that is not to say that she is blameless however.

In part the report reads:

On November 19,20091 was dispatched to a fight in progress. Sergeant Manning was on scene as well. Hank Thomas Croslin Senior (Hank) and his son Hank Thomas Croslin Junior (Tommy) had just finished fighting.
Hank was on the porch when we arrived. Tommy was inside the house talking to Sergeant Manning. Neither Hank nor Tommy wanted to admit who started the fight.
Hank stated that he and Tommy were wrestling. Hank refused to write a written statement. Hank was uncooperative and would not provide any additional information.
Tommy looked flushed and his eyes were watery. Tommy stated he had thrown a bag of DVD’s to Hank. Tommy stated Hank got mad and hit Tommy in the head. Tommy stated his left eye was swollen where Hank hit him.
Tommy refused to write a written statement. Tommy kept a hostile posture throughout the investigation and was extremly uncooperative. Tommy continued to try instigating verbal altercations with his father, Hank, and his mother, Lisa Carmen Croslin.
Lisa, Kristina Renee Prevatt, and (redacted) were present at the house during the disturbance. Lisa stated that Tommy had started the fight. Lisa stated that Tommy had thrown a bag of Dvd’s at Hank and Hank got upset. Lisa stated Tommy then hit Hank in the head and they started to fight. Lisa refused to write a written statement.

I happened to be on the phone with William Cobra Staubs when this police report came in, and shared it with him. He spotted something very interesting. What was Nay Nay Prevatt doing at the house at 8:00am? Or for that matter, what were any of them doing there at that time?

Considering the fact that they are all very much under the law enforcement microscope they seem to still act with little thought.

You can read the entire report here.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123026
--------------
I, too, would like to know why Nay Nay was there. Probably visiting Misty and/or delivering or doing drugs. One would think that Mother Croslin and Hank, Sr. would not allow Nay Nay there and would have a low profile..but NOT this family. thinking wine drinker smoking :jaw dropping: 🤺 :crazy :
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Brother of Haleigh Cummings Former Stepmom Arrested, Battery-No Bond
Posted on November 19th, 2009 by Simon Barrett

This just in from TJ Hart - I guess he and I are on the same page on this one - Simon

Tommy Croslin, the brother of the woman who is the last person to seeing missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, FL is once again behind bars in Putnam County. Croslin was arrested Thursday on a battery charge for fighting with his father and is being held without bond.

Hank Thomas Croslin Senior (Hank) and his son Hank Thomas Croslin Junior (Tommy) had just finished fighting. Hank was on the porch when we arrived. Tommy was inside the house talking to Sergeant Manning. Neither Hank nor Tommy wanted to admit who started the fight.

Tommy refused to write a written statement. Tommy kept a hostile posture throughout the investigation and was extremely uncooperative. Tommy continued to try instigating verbal altercations with his father, Hank, and his mother, Lisa Carmen Croslin.

Lisa, Kristina Renee Prevatt were present at the house during the disturbance and so was a 17-year-old white female whose name was redacted from the report.

Lisa stated that Tommy had started the fight. Lisa stated that Tommy had thrown a bag of DVD’s at Hank and Hank got upset. Lisa stated Tommy then hit Hank in the head and they started to fight. Lisa refused to write a written statement.

Three of Tommy’s children were also present during the disturbance.

Just days ago, a judge granted Misty Croslin’s request to remove a restraining order against her brother Tommy following a fight between her then-husband Ronald Cummings and him.

Misty Croslin’s brother Tommy was first arrested this past summer on a gun theft charge at which time during his incarceration he told police he checked on the mobile home of Ronald Cummings where his sister was to be watching his children, Haleigh and Ron Jr. the night of Haleigh’s disappearance. It was that time he stated he banged on the door and got no answer stating to police he believed no one was home. This fed into tips received early in the investigation that Misty had left the home sometime during the night while Ronald Cummings was working at PDM in Palatka, FL.

Tommy was released on a reduced bond under the condition he remained in Putnam County.

A few weeks ago, Tommy Croslin was arrested on drug charges after being found passed out in his car with drugs in the front seat near the place where he had dropped of one of his children to get on the school bus.

The fact that Kristina Rene “Nay Nay” Prevatt and the unidentified white 17-year-old female witness to the fight Thursday morning–widely believed to be Misty Croslin–who were both at the scene has raised the eyebrows of many including Private Investigator William “Cobra” Staubs.

Prevatt has a history of jail time in Putnam County on drug charges and assorted misdemeanors and has admitted to Private Investigator Staubs that she introduced Misty Croslin to a man named Greg Page. Prevatt also admitted to Staubs that she served as Misty’s driver during that weekend of sex and drugs with Page days before little Haleigh Cummings was taken from her home while in Misty’s care the night of February 9, 2009.

TJ Hart

http://www.bloggernews.net/123027
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Hank refused to write a written statement.
Probably can't write!!!
Lisa refused to write a written statement.
Well geeeee... of course not! This Lady's expertise is in forging checks.
Tommy refused to write a written statement.
Probably to stoned or tweeked out to write.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Tommy Croslin – Out Of The Slammer
Posted on November 21st, 2009
by Simon Barrett

Haleigh Cummings ex-stepmoms brother Tommy Croslin is once more out on the streets. The No Bond hold was reduced to a much more manageable $504, and someone apparently had the ability to scrape up the $50 to pay the bond company. Of course one has to wonder where they keep coming up with the Bond money? None of the seem to have be independently rich, in fact few of them even seem to have any clear income stream.

I am beginning to think that the Croslin family should consider talking to their local Bail Bond company, maybe they could negotiate a volume discount! Maybe a Frequent Felon program! Maybe a Frequent Felon point for each dollar posted on a new bond. At that rate, within a few months the family could consolidate their points, and truley have a ‘get out of jail free’ card.

Actually, quite by accident I discovered another interesting tid bit about Hank Thomas Croslin Jr, in 2008 he had a judgment against him by Ford Motor Credit to the tune of $13,141.80. One wonders where he gets all this money from to pay all of these bills? I do have a copy of the judgment here.

What I find disturbing is that when you start poking around in the families and friends associated with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings an unfortunate commonality emerges. None of them pass the smell test. They all seem to have dark secrets hidden in the closet. Clearly this cannot be helping the PCSO in their investigation. Drugs and stupidity abound. At every turn, everyone even remotely connected looks guilty.

The police maintain their position that Haleigh Cummings was no stranger abduction, well I think they should reclassify it to Idiocy Abduction, likely not done by a stranger.

One observation that I have is that while PCSO are keeping quiet, they must be at least mildly excited in the fireworks that are erupting all around. And there are some more set to go off in the very, very near future.

I have a sneaking hunch that our radio program tomorrow is going to have some very interesting content. Will it help find Haleigh? God I wish it would. The truth though is that directly it will not, but indirectly it may help quite a lot. A lot of air will be cleared. Some of which might surprise you. Tune in at 3pm central on Sunday Nov/22, the link is here.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123052
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:32 pm

"Frequent Felon Program" I like that one. Glad someone is able to find humor along this twisting trail through the swamps. It feels like HaLeigh is forever gone, and all of the people who should care simply don't. HaLeigh is as lost in all of the insanity as Caylee. Whatyta mess.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:41 pm

When I saw the title of this thread it reminded me of Little Lulu.....

Little Lulu, Little Lulu, with freckles on her skin
Always in and out of trouble, but mostly always in!

Tommy Croslin – In and OUT (as of 11/21) of the Slammer Again!! DLqERZ3bgprpvhppDV5Yr1mdo1_100
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:06 pm

You know the one phone number in the world that he has memorized is his Attorney's! huge waste
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Tommy Croslin – In and OUT (as of 11/21) of the Slammer Again!! Empty out again

Post by Nama Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Haleigh Cummings ex-stepmoms brother Tommy Croslin is once more out on the streets. The No Bond hold was reduced to a much more manageable $504, and someone apparently had the ability to scrape up the $50 to pay the bond company. Of course one has to wonder where they keep coming up with the Bond money? None of the seem to have be independently rich, in fact few of them even seem to have any clear income stream.

I am beginning to think that the Croslin family should consider talking to their local Bail Bond company, maybe they could negotiate a volume discount! Maybe a Frequent Felon program! Maybe a Frequent Felon point for each dollar posted on a new bond. At that rate, within a few months the family could consolidate their points, and truley have a ‘get out of jail free’ card.

Actually, quite by accident I discovered another interesting tid bit about Hank Thomas Croslin Jr, in 2008 he had a judgment against him by Ford Motor Credit to the tune of $13,141.80. One wonders where he gets all this money from to pay all of these bills? I do have a copy of the judgment here:

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/tommyc.JPG

http://www.bloggernews.net/123052
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down