Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony in Court Friday at 9:30 am/ WESH.com will livestream the hearing/ Cindy & George to testify

+8
adelacruz
Juanita
Nama
janie
Wrapitup
lisette
CritterFan1
artgal16
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony in Court Friday at 9:30 am/ WESH.com will livestream the hearing/ Cindy & George to testify - Page 2 Empty Re: Casey Anthony in Court Friday at 9:30 am/ WESH.com will livestream the hearing/ Cindy & George to testify

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:34 am

"you are only using these allegations against me because i went out and partied and had sex while my daughter was laying dead in a ditch somewhere!"---casey anthony according to andrea lyons...according to the state attorny :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony in Court Friday at 9:30 am/ WESH.com will livestream the hearing/ Cindy & George to testify - Page 2 Empty Re: Casey Anthony in Court Friday at 9:30 am/ WESH.com will livestream the hearing/ Cindy & George to testify

Post by cherylz Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:34 am

She does look like evil personified doesn't she.
And, oh there is "no cause of death". Oh, please...all we were left w/ are her bones and matted hair. She was murdered! No matter how it was done...it was cruel.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by babyep Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:35 am

How can she say the death penalty is for the worst of the worst? Everytime I read anything about this case, it gets worser. I am yelling at the tv and my lil guy is looking at me shaking his head. LOL
babyep
babyep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:37 am

i want to see the bitches face when this attorney keeps saying "when caylee anthony was killed" Does she even flinch? i cant think of a single court appearance where we have seen her react to hearing those words
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:37 am

oh god they are right. she should have been at the age she could have removed the ductape. :pale:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:38 am

WOO EARLY CHRISTMAS FOR ME!! look at her cry! THATS RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR DAUGHTER, MONSTER!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:40 am

seriously andrea lyons? ductape covering her mouth and nose wouldnt have suffocated a 3 year old child? GET OUT OF HERE, YOU NUT.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:40 am

Boo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Too little, too late. huge waste BS
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:40 am

Lyons said duct tape has nothing to do with caylees death - but very weakly!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:41 am

I think George got up and stormed out during the States argument
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by babyep Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:43 am

UGH! Enough of the water works! She should of been crying like that when Caylee was "missing", instead of living the good life.
babyep
babyep

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:44 am

what were the Ants supposed to testify about?
it looks like its almost over
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by babyep Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:45 am

Does seeing KC crying like that change your mind about her? HELL NO!
babyep
babyep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:46 am

artgal16 wrote:I think George got up and stormed out during the States argument

I dont blame him. i had my own tears going when the camera was on casey as they detailed what caylees last few moments might have been like with her mother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:47 am

its over - no testimony from the Ants - were we mistaken about that?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:47 am

That's it?? I thought George and Cindy were going to be on the stand.

Strickland said there was some good lawyering. That scares me. I pray he doesn't think Lyon's made sense!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:48 am

babyep wrote:Does seeing KC crying like that change your mind about her? HELL NO!

No, because those could just as easily be tears of guilt, as tears of a mourning mother. more likely the first one than EVER the second.

i will never feel bad for casey anthony. even when i had hoped she could be innocent i couldnt feel too bad for her because no matter WHAT happened to caylee, she was a direct cause to it one way or another.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:49 am

Wrapitup wrote:That's it?? I thought George and Cindy were going to be on the stand.

Strickland said there was some good lawyering. That scares me. I pray he doesn't think Lyon's made sense!!

im pretty sure he meant the state, lol..he didnt say which lawyers after all lol

also, im pretty sure they were supposed to take the stand but andrea lyons sat up there repeating the same thing over and over and over for a good 30-40 minutes, so that probably took up any time they could have had.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by babyep Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:50 am

IMO George should of stormed out when Lyons was on not the state. They need to hear what their monster of a daughter did to their granddaughter.
babyep
babyep

Back to top Go down

Post by babyep Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 am

Grrrrr I wanted to hear George and Cindy testify.
babyep
babyep

Back to top Go down

Post by babyep Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:54 am

Mike Brooks is talking on TruTV.
babyep
babyep

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:59 am

I did not see George and Cindy in court..only Brad Conway - so I missed George storming out.

This is NOTHING!! At trial, they w/be showing the skull, the bones, the skeletal remains. He had better make sure he has his anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds a plenty!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:03 am

I think Bozo told her to turn on the water works, I do not believe her tears were real.

Thanks for letting us know about Tru TV, Baby Ep.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:07 am

Wow, the prosecuter was rivoting. He stated what I have thought for a long time now that Caylee probally looked into the eyes of her killer and pleaded w/ those eyes for a good 5 minutes as she struggled for air. Talk about a heinious crime. Hopefully, she was sedated 1st, but I am not convinced.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:08 am

Ashton hit a homerun in only two minutes! did you all see KC hold her wrist when Ashton mentioned Caylee being restrained?
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:10 am

Diana Tennis getting some face time on TruTV
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:11 am

Yes, I noticed that. This is what I think. Reality has finally hit Casey. After a year in jail, she knows what she did, she doesn't have the "me me me" attitude, knows her daughter is dead, regrets it, and wishes she could go back in time.

Too damned bad for her!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:12 am

Yes, indeed, Reality Bites!
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:16 am

so true.. he went right to the point! i hated to hear the last minutes of Caylee's life.. made my blood boil.. angry
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 am

artgal16 wrote:does anyone know what all that was about Joe Jordan
hes the one who said that he searched the area where Caseys remains were and that it wasnt under water and there were no remains there. Something about an illegal tapping of a phone? Anyone have any info on this. So far nothing but arguments and judge as usual
makes no decisions immediately.

This link should help: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:33 am

cherylz wrote:Wow, the prosecuter was rivoting. He stated what I have thought for a long time now that Caylee probally looked into the eyes of her killer and pleaded w/ those eyes for a good 5 minutes as she struggled for air. Talk about a heinious crime. Hopefully, she was sedated 1st, but I am not convinced.

crying crying I can't stand that thought of that. I so hope Caylee was sedated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 am

I think all their motions are going to be denied.
There is no way Strickland is going to rule on the DP,
there is no way that Strickland can tell the jail to give one inmate preferential treatment - it would set a horrible precendent and the courts would be inundated
with requests from other inmates for the same treatment and there is no way that Strickland is going to change any of the charges in the fraud case.
Just my opinions, but I think he will shoot these all down. Even typing them out they look ridiculous to me.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 am

Me too LindaMarie. You seem to analyze the case like I do...get very emotional about the videos, pics, pick apart the facial expressions, etc...I want to believe she was sedated 1st, but I just am not convinced that such a cruel, evil person would take the time to mix something up to alleviate the suffering of her victim. But then again, the computer searches. IDK.
When the prosecutor said she was of age to be able to pull the tape off I cringed. A long time I said that to my husband and he said not necessarily...duct tape is so strong. IDK, one would think she would struggle to at least pull it down.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:47 am

Its possible that she was either sedated or else already dead and the rest was made to look like a kidnapping. If Casey was smart enough to wear gloves, hence no fingerprints, shes smart enough to know that she would have to make it look like a kidnapping even if she believed the body would never be found.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:48 am

I think she would have been old enough to pull the tape off especially if she could not breathe. It would be instinct to pull off that tape..at least enough for her to be able to breathe. This is why I think she may have been already dead when the duct tape was put on to make it look like a kidnapping.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:50 am

you know, i think she was sedated.. they never found any bruses or anything in her body. 2/3yrs olds are strong, doesn't seem like it but they are.. if she wasn't sedated she would be fighting to get the duct tape off..
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:51 am

Artgal, I just don't believe it was used to stage a kidnapping. Why 3 layers? She was left close to home, she used the garbage bags and laundry bag from home. I think there were no prints due to the weather conditions. My opinion only. Even if it was she had to have killled her somehow.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:51 am

Sometimes I wonder if these judges dont rule in the court on the spot is that they dont want to see the reactions from the family, defendent and attorneys.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:54 am

Wrap, I hope you are right.
She would maybe be able to pull it off unless she were sedated or restrained physically.
The reason for no bruises found was that all that was left were bones.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:55 am

The point about Casey trying to make this look like a kidnapping is interesting. If we go back a bit, I always wondered what Casey was going to eventually tell her parents about where Caylee was. She was partying it up, but her mother was hunting for her, she had to know eventually they would catch up with her. What was she going to say? Had she already thought up the nanny taking Caylee excuse way before her mother found her? Did she make it up on the spot as she waited for the police? It seems to me that the answer to that might give us an idea if the duct tape was staged or not. Unfortunately all we can do is guess at what her excuse would have been to her parents about where Caylee was.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:58 am

Wrap, I hope you are right.
She would maybe be able to pull it off unless she were sedated or restrained physically.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:58 am

I missed watching this live and can't really watch anything until my lunch break, even if that..

by adelacruz Today at 12:16 pm

so true.. he went right to the point! i hated to hear the last minutes of Caylee's life.. made my blood boil..

Peanut, What did the PC say exactly about the last minutes of Caylee's life??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Oops...didn't mean to post twice, my computer just went back in time!
Well, what a day. And, I am impressed w/ the prosecution.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi Cherylz, Good to see you women!!!

Can you tell me what the prosecution said today about Caylee's last 5 minutes of her life? I missed it..

Damned Job is keeping me away from my blogging :mad:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:03 pm

cherylz wrote:Wrap, I hope you are right.

dang! you are right.. :pale: i hate thinking about what was left of lil Caylee.. if only i could reach into my comp screen and choke KC!! Smash PC
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:05 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:I missed watching this live and can't really watch anything until my lunch break, even if that..

by adelacruz Today at 12:16 pm

so true.. he went right to the point! i hated to hear the last minutes of Caylee's life.. made my blood boil..

Peanut, What did the PC say exactly about the last minutes of Caylee's life??

that Caylee probally looked into the eyes of her killer and pleaded w/ those eyes for a good 5 minutes as she struggled for air.
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Hi Mommy0f3,
Yep, as Adelea above said that is it in a nutshell.
Caylee was of age to pull the tape off by herself and b/c she didn't it means 1 of 2 things...she was restrained either chemically or physically. Momster was crying during this part. I am sure tears of "oh, darn, they know", and not tears for precious Caylee. The prosecution was good!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Thanks Girls! I am going to watch it during my lunch break if I get time! Sounds like the Prosecution did a fantastic Job!! :woot:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:18 pm

I am sure she thought up the kidnapping theory before she killed Caylee. If the duct tape was put on to make it look like a kidnapping why ditch the body so close to home? If the duct tape was put on after she was dead then if would have been right away or the skin would have slugged off along with the duct tape. I am having a really hard time with the vision of Caylee looking at her Mom while she did these awful things to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:26 pm

I know LindaMarie. And she had big brown doe-like expressive eyes.
This part of the testimony seemed to make momster react. She was probally reliving it. Squirming in her seat. She is such a sorry excuse for a human being.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:33 pm

there was never any evidence duct tape had been over her eyes ??or just the mouth and nose??? I used to hope she covered her eyes with a scarf or something. Cherylz, you sure are giving the monster credit for calling her a human being.....she is a sorry excuse for an person, that is for sure.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next