Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~

+16
laga
mommyof3kids
HippieChick
raine1953
littlehalfpint
Praying For Faith
Slys Hunny
Lilone
Wrapitup
Nama
charminglane
Heike
jeanne1807
artgal16
cherylz
lisette
20 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~ - Page 6 Empty Re: The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~

Post by charminglane Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:24 am

Hey there Littlehalfpint! :cheering:
Even though Caylee is gone, she brings people together with her injustice. She will never be forgotten.

charminglane

Back to top Go down

The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~ - Page 6 Empty Re: The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~

Post by lisette Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Oh, sorry, don't know how I missed that post of the video by jeanne! I agree, Lilone, they both act like middle-schoolers...I really hope that his "law practice" dive-bombs when this is all over! He thinks that all the publicity is going to be a gold mine for him, but if anybody watches his performance in court, they will stay as far away from him as possible!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:54 pm

I love it when LBD says "Caylee Marie Anthony" like Caylee was special.

Something missing from the other side.

I hope the gallery is loaded on the Prosecutions side. Showing support for Caylee Marie Anthony and all the hard work these good people are doing to find justice for this little forgotten one.

Forgotten by those who should have loved and protected her the most.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~ - Page 6 Empty No Rulings Made In Casey Anthony Hearing Related Stories/Links

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:03 pm

A hearing in the case against Casey Anthony wrapped up early Friday afternoon. Casey and her defense team continued their fight to have crucial evidence tossed out of the case. They made arguments on several items, including a stain found in the trunk of Casey's car, cadaver dogs and chloroform, but no rulings were made.

CASEY ENTERS COURT 04/08: Raw Video | Images
HEARING 04/08: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Evidence Hearing
SLIDESHOW: Key Players At Casey Hearing
VIDEO REPORTS: Hearing | Mental Health Experts
SLIDESHOW: The Many Looks Of Casey In Court

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer believes after what he heard on Friday, that it's all coming in, even evidence that a heart sticker was placed on the duct tape over Caylee's face, though some of that evidence is gone.

Casey entered the courtroom just before 9:00am wearing a plaid button down shirt that appears to be the same one she wore to Wednesday's hearing.

Once again, her lawyers fought to keep evidence out of her murder trial. The defense does not want the jury to hear how cadaver dogs alerted to Casey's trunk and to her back yard or about Caylee's hair and the stain found in the trunk which investigators say came from Caylee's dead body.

"What this stain has done is created a mass hysteria," said defense attorney Jose Baez.

Casey is accused of murdering her daughter Caylee, hiding the body in her trunk and then in the woods near their house on Suburban Drive.

The defense does not want the jury to hear how a research scientist found massive amounts of the potentially deadly chloroform in Casey's trunk. Nor do they want a forensic botanist's opinion that the size of plants growing through Caylee's remains show her body had been there since she was last seen with her mother.

"He did not follow the root to the plant. He didn't even see the entire root. He saw pictures of fragments of roots," said defense attorney Dorothy Clay Sims.

"It'll be up to the jury to decide who's right or to reject both," said prosecutor Jeff Ashton.

The defense does not want the jury to hear about the heart sticker investigators found with Caylee's remains. That matched up to residue that was later destroyed by fingerprint testing done on the duct tape over Caylee's face.

Investigators found similar stickers at the Anthony home.

Sheaffer doesn't believe the defense will get what it wants.

"This evidence will come in based upon what I have heard in argument and evidence," Sheaffer said.

The defense also argued against the evidence about a strand of hair found in Casey's trunk. Prosecutors say a dark band viewed by an expert under a microscope proves the hair came from Caylee Anthony's body.

Again the defense disagreed.

"The state has produced no evidence that a single darkened hair, among many others that are found in the Anthony vehicle, should be admissible to prove a decomposing body," Sims said.

But the prosecution told Judge Belvin Perry that it must be up to a jury to decide which experts to believe during the trial.

The defense was forced to admit that evidence on hair banding has been allowed by a judge before.

The state now wants its mental health expert to examine Casey because the defense wants two new experts to testify about her state of mind. Prosecutors have asked the judge for permission to have their own mental health expert examine Casey.

The defense cannot be present if and when a state mental health expert examines Casey. She could say anything that could help prosecutors and Sheaffer believes the judge will allow the state to examine Casey.

Casey would be a risky witness because of all the lies she's told, but the defense could help her tell her story through mental health experts.

Sheaffer believes the defense wants those experts to explain why Casey waited 31 days to tell anyone that Caylee was gone.

Sheaffer does not believe defense experts have asked Casey what really happened to Caylee because prosecutors would then be allowed to ask about that as well.

Also during the hearing, Perry said that if they are unable to seat a jury in another county, they will try to in Orange County.

The hearing wrapped up at about 2:55pm. Perry said the hearing will resume on Friday the 15 of April at 1:30pm.

Sheaffer said if the defense backs off of calling the two witnesses before that, it could mean prosecutors got information strengthening their case from the doctors.

Judge Belvin Perry will rule in two weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:53 pm

welcome2 littlehalfpint. Lisette thanks for posting
that video that really shows how immature KC and her so called defense team are. Who was she flipping off I wonder? thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm

lindamarie wrote: welcome2 littlehalfpint. Lisette thanks for posting
that video that really shows how immature KC and her so called defense team are. Who was she flipping off I wonder? thinking

Many times when I see Jose and Casey I think "What does Jose's wife think when she sees the interaction between these two. Attorney and client." If that was my husband pussyfooting with a young woman I would be pi....!

Anybody else ever wonder how she feels when she sees the two of them? Personally I feel all kinds of sexual tension between those two. I have since the beginning and now in this courtroom it continues.

Amazing. I wonder what JP thinks of these shenanigans?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:32 pm

You might enjoy this one. The Hinky Meter is running a contest on Jose's opening statement where he clarifys what happened.

It's funny.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:38 pm

"If I through a fit, will you please acquit"

crazy 1 ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:41 am

Jeanne I think of that all the time. He seems smitten w/ the baby killer. And, she always looks at him endearingly all the while batting her eyelashes. I think of how his wife must feel. I wouldn't like it one bit if that were my husband. Don't forget on tape when he was hugging her shielding her from the camera. Why would a man be attracted to a woman that killed her child. Oh...never mind! :tongue in chee
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by littlehalfpint Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:21 pm

:thanks: everyone for the warm welcome and yes Lilone, I am short..lol 5' 100 pds soaking wet but as my daddy says dynamite comes in small packages.. can't wait to join in and from the looks of the pretrial, we might be here a while unless the defense decides to speed up and talk a little faster. I do feel sorry for the wife. If we see it she does to. I have been in her shoes so I know all to well. Thank goodness I threw those shoes away and got me some new ones. flower3
littlehalfpint
littlehalfpint

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Welcome to VH littlehalfpint! I just had to say I love your avatar!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:54 pm

I also love your avatar and want to Welcome you to VH!! Didn't we all hear awhile back that Mrs. Bozo was pregnant? Or did I dream that?

It is hard for me to fathom any woman buying what he is selling. But, that's just me!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:40 pm

I think I read somewhere that the second Mrs. Baez gave birth perhaps 5 months ago.

One day Casey was being pouty and they said she was upset that the good Mrs..upped Casey by having a baby.

If I find it..I will bring it over.

Speaking of which he has a daughter in college. Quite a spread there.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Wow I found this Facebook page dedicated to Mrs. Baez. Imaging that.

Anyway you can read all the rumors and opinions you can stomach.

At least it will be a little change from the Dunns. la la la
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Good Gravy look at Jose's wife. She is beautiful. She is the one on the far left. Your left. Yowser.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:12 am

"What this stain has done is created a mass hysteria," said defense attorney Jose Baez.

Really, Joser? Do you really think that it is the stain's fault? Let me tell you who created mass hysteria. It was your client, Mr. Bozo, and her crack-head mother. That's who created hysteria!
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 am

Every time I read one of Lilone's posts I get a pain in my chest!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:16 am

Lilone wrote:

Really, Joser? Do you really think that it is the stain's fault? Let me tell you who created mass hysteria. It was your client, Mr. Bozo, and her crack-head mother. That's who created hysteria!
:cheering: you rock
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlehalfpint Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:29 am

raine1953 wrote:Welcome to VH littlehalfpint! I just had to say I love your avatar!

Thank you raine!
littlehalfpint
littlehalfpint

Back to top Go down

Post by littlehalfpint Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 am

Wrapitup wrote:I also love your avatar and want to Welcome you to VH!! Didn't we all hear awhile back that Mrs. Bozo was pregnant? Or did I dream that?

It is hard for me to fathom any woman buying what he is selling. But, that's just me!

Thank you Wrapitup! I thought I had heard that to but didn't want to say anything, thought I might have dreamed it to..lol..and it's not just you, I wouldn't buy what he is selling either Eeewww
littlehalfpint
littlehalfpint

Back to top Go down

Post by littlehalfpint Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:53 am

WOW, his wife is beautiful. I see that is his second wife. Wonder what the first wife has to say about him, that would be interesting.
littlehalfpint
littlehalfpint

Back to top Go down

Post by littlehalfpint Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:03 am

I hope this is not a repost, still trying to find my way around. Hope I posted in right place also.
littlehalfpint
littlehalfpint

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:17 am

Littlehalfpint, it's just fine where you put it. I wll have to start calling you: LHP and you can call me wrap. Most everyone does. We all have our nick names here.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Welcome LHP I will use initials as wrap does its easier!
We do serious work but have fun here!
Two really good articles today at:
and
Blinks artical is HIGHLY interesting, I really suggest
a read there and get back to post opinions as I love to hear what everyone thinks!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Plumbing problems!! What did Casey try to flush? What could the stain in Caylee's bedroom play corner really mean? Was there really a leak or did they make it leak on purpose to cover up body fluids?
Thanks for making my mind go to new places, artgal!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Could this be related then to a drowning? Regarding the blue dress, we know that Caylee came home from Mt Dora so someone changed her clothes after she got home and if she really did sleep there that night that dress should have been in her room. Cindy said Casey didnt take any of Caylees' clothes with her when they went on "vacation". The only other thing I can think of they might want to cover up is blood.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Well, the body loses it's control. It could be any number of body fluids.
The blue dress could have been in the wash.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:08 pm

cherylz wrote:Jeanne I think of that all the time. He seems smitten w/ the baby killer. And, she always looks at him endearingly all the while batting her eyelashes. I think of how his wife must feel. I wouldn't like it one bit if that were my husband. Don't forget on tape when he was hugging her shielding her from the camera. Why would a man be attracted to a woman that killed her child. Oh...never mind! The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~ - Page 6 628385

BBM

A REAL man wouldn't be attracted to Casey, I would imagine. So that makes Baez perfectly eligible to accept the flirty behavior and return it (tongues sticking out...how disgusting and unprofessional).

His wife is not a dog but IMO looks like a cheap ho. Sorry to anyone who resembles Mrs Baez. And to have that man impregnate me...Lawd, I would have to be drugged, tied up, blindfolded, gagged (with a rag) and fed some anti-emetic for the vomiting that would surely follow. Gives me shivvers to even imagine. He must have some redeeming qualities that have escaped the thousands of us on message boards that have watched countless hundreds of video (and reruns of video) with Baez spouting his ridiculosity. Am sure he is expecting LOTY (lawyer of the year) for his *stellar* performance thus far.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

http://abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:09 pm

cherylz wrote:Jeanne I think of that all the time. He seems smitten w/ the baby killer. And, she always looks at him endearingly all the while batting her eyelashes. I think of how his wife must feel. I wouldn't like it one bit if that were my husband. Don't forget on tape when he was hugging her shielding her from the camera. Why would a man be attracted to a woman that killed her child. Oh...never mind! The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~ - Page 6 628385

BBM

A REAL man wouldn't be attracted to Casey, I would imagine. So that makes Baez perfectly eligible to accept the flirty behavior and return it (tongues sticking out...how disgusting and unprofessional).

His wife is not a dog but IMO looks like a cheap ho. Sorry to anyone who resembles Mrs Baez. And to have that man impregnate me...Lawd, I would have to be drugged, tied up, blindfolded, gagged (with a rag) and fed some anti-emetic for the vomiting that would surely follow. Gives me shivvers to even imagine. He must have some redeeming qualities that have escaped the thousands of us on message boards that have watched countless hundreds of video (and reruns of video) with Baez spouting his ridiculosity. Am sure he is expecting LOTY (lawyer of the year) for his *stellar* performance thus far.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:10 pm

BBM

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Are we sure that is really Baez's wife?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:15 pm

OMG LINDA PLEASE DELETE ALL THE DUPLICATE POSTS I HAVE ABOVE!!!
I am so sorry, my puter was messed up and I kept hitting this button....anyway sorry and I will try to behave the rest of today. TIA

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Posted with that picture of Joses wife it states she has left him and also that he no longer wears a wedding ring - anyone else notice that?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Isn't that interesting??!!! Wonder if it's true. So she had a baby then left him? Bet she has plenty of stuff for divorce court. She will prob. enter the courtroom and the judge will say, "Mrs Baez I know firsthand what an ass your husband is. You are hereby granted an immediate divorce plus you get the house, kids and cars. Plus extra support from Jose simply because you put up with him all these years."

She better hope it doesn't get put on Perry's docket!

I can just imagine Baez will be his own lawyer and will be up at the podium whining "Judge....she called me names!!!" boo hoo hoo.
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:40 pm

YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS THIS!

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason discuss the Casey Anthony case in a “48 Hours Mystery” to air this Saturday on CBS.

The program, reported by Troy Roberts, also features defense forensic experts and former defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden. George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’ s parents, are interviewed as well.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The program gives a look at the defense strategy for the trial, which starts in May.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the experts question whether Caylee was even murdered and the attorneys address speculation about another possible suspect.

The program airs at 10 p.m. April 16 on WKMG-Channel 6.

Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:04 pm

And WHO KNEW that Febreeze leaves chloroform after being sprayed? This is one of the most outlandish things Baez has come up with so far IMO. If that were true I would have been dead long ago. Hope he tries to fly that flag The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~ - Page 6 314921 to Dr Vass during the trial.

Also I wish the Judge would tell Cindy (and George) once and for all that gum chewing is NOT ALLOWED in court. She sits there chewing her cud, its obscene. I was taught growing up that there's things you DON'T do out of respect for the court. My sisters ex showed up for a child support hearing chomping on chewinggum and the judge told him to excuse himself and go spit it out.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:13 pm

I think even JP would think that by being hard on Cindy and George it will look reflect badly on him
after all they present themselves as victims in this as well. (cough cough)
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:21 pm

I always thought the yard renovations were strange. Esp. since the dogs hit back there. The plumbing issues w/ leak into Caylee's room...IDK.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:28 pm

The blink article seems to place a lot of importance on
the night of June 30th day of July 1st for some incident and then a plumber was needed. Casey left the house two weeks prior to that, if there was something that she threw down the toilet it should have clogged in immediately I would think. Its strange that Cindy lied about how the pipe broke and where the water came from. Also I cant see why the Anthonys who were having money problems went ahead with that project to pour all that cement in their back yard. That always bothered me.

Last edited by artgal16 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:28 pm

I think that we should boycott CBS for airing a pro-Casey show right before jury selection...Bozo and CM will surely use it to their advantage to plant doubt into minds about how those "biased LE and judge" are "railroading" Casey. And those experts should be ashamed for being willing to help that child-killer escape justice...And as for the "grieving grandparents", they are probably behind the whole thing.
As for the gum-chewing, I think CA is daring JP to call her on it. I don't doubt that she has read many comments on many blogs about their gum-chewing, and she is being defiant to those she thinks is "being mean to her wittle baby". She makes me Barf
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Well if they are going to show the defense side so close to jury selection they also need to how the cons
as well as the pros. Im going to write them in protest!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:36 pm

I am too Art...I think we should bombard them with emails. They should devote half of the program to the other side, but I am sure that the prosecutors and LE are too professional to do something like that right before trial...Probably be brought up as a basis for appeal..Not fair that the defense can pull something like this when the state's hands are tied.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:40 pm

They dont have to interview the prosecution - they can use stock footage and just report on what they have against her as well. Im going to write them its unprofessional and really not ethical to show this before jury selection, but of course, they are the "new"
tabloid press and so no ethics anymore. Edward R Murrow would be ashamed of them!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Why didn't they explode the new concrete area to see if anything was buried there? I think KC actually moved out of the residence the beginning of June? 6/30-7/1...maybe...did CA find something in the back yard buried that sent her to panic mode? Just thinking out loud. :scratch:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:54 pm

So the Ants found something buried in the backyard
and buried it under the concrete is that the idea?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Sounds plausible to me.
They have been digging their own graves ever since.

Hippie, your way with words is much appreciated. I don't mind reading your post 4 times!!!!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Oh God, it's so embarassing!!!

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:26 pm

My longstanding theory about this case is that Caylee drowned while Casey was in the house distracted by her incessant text messaging and computer use. She found the drowned Caylee and laid her down in a panic in 3 places in the yard (trying to think what to do) and those are the 3 places the dogs hit on. They have said over and over that decomp starts the moment you die, so that's why I think the dogs hit on those spots.

She still duct taped that baby and triple bagged her. That, instead of calling 911. That's my give-Casey-the-benefit-of-a-doubt theory. Because when I look at that sweet childs face I cannot wrap my mind around her own mother killing her on purpose.

But over the past couple years Casey has proven to be mentally unbalanced so maybe it was no problem for her to extinguish the little light that was Caylee.

I dunno what the Ants thought behind all that cement being poured was. I read they got a home equity loan to landscape the yard. Doesn't seem to be too responsible for them to do that in light of George's history of unemployment, etc. But the whole family, including tube sox, is crazy.

All JMO.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:39 pm

I just cannot understand if she drowned why she wouldnt report it - and if Caylee really drowned and
Casey didnt do it on purpose, then she would feel real grief and remorse. Could she be seen so nonchalantly strolling with Tony at the video store the same night?
That doesnt make sense to me. That speaks of a purposeful murder not an accident. Even if she covered up the accidental drowning, there is no way
she could shake off the dying of her child the way she did as seen in the video that night.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Many have voiced the opinion that little Caylee lay dead in Casey's trunk the night they were at the video store. I believe it.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:59 pm

I think...as the prosecution that KC wrapped duct tape on Caylee's nose and mouth to silence her forever. Caylee would have to have been either physically or chemically restrained. That is why she was out renting videos that night and partying for the next 31 days she was relieved of her responsibilities and she paid back CA in the worse way she ever could by taking away her little ray of sunshine.
That is why she is able to giggle and flirt in court, she doesn't care. Point blank...she is a psychopath -not capable of any feelings. JMO.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next