Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~

+16
laga
mommyof3kids
HippieChick
raine1953
littlehalfpint
Praying For Faith
Slys Hunny
Lilone
Wrapitup
Nama
charminglane
Heike
jeanne1807
artgal16
cherylz
lisette
20 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~ - Page 7 Empty Re: The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~

Post by cherylz Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:59 pm

I think...as the prosecution that KC wrapped duct tape on Caylee's nose and mouth to silence her forever. Caylee would have to have been either physically or chemically restrained. That is why she was out renting videos that night and partying for the next 31 days she was relieved of her responsibilities and she paid back CA in the worse way she ever could by taking away her little ray of sunshine.
That is why she is able to giggle and flirt in court, she doesn't care. Point blank...she is a psychopath -not capable of any feelings. JMO.

cherylz

Back to top Go down

The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~ - Page 7 Empty Re: The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~

Post by cherylz Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:01 pm

As far as the concrete...IDK. Just makes my hinky meter go up. Along w/ KC's comment..."they haven't even found her clothes yet". And, the cadaver dogs hitting back there. Something stinks.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:14 pm

The other factor that was staring us in the face was that video of Caylee the last day that she was seen
with her great-grandfather at the retirement home.
Caylee was starting to talk. Soon Casey wouldnt be able to tell her ridiculous lies about working and being an event planner. Soon Cindy and George would be questioning Caylee and she would be able to say exactly where she was. Casey couldnt have that.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:19 pm

And her reply to Cindy, from the jail phone, when asked where her "gut" told her Caylee was....Casey replies "She's close to home." Interesting
choice of words, doncha think?

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

http://abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Yep, Caylee was starting to talk and CA was threatening to take her from KC.
She "was" close to home. Always tends to be a hint of truth to KC's many lies.
If it were (I will never believe this) an accident by now after sitting in solitary confinement for years, KC, if she were capable of feelings, would start to break? She is just so callous in Court...primping, smiling, perking up w/ Bozo. Oh, and flipping the bird! To me that was not only disrespectful to the Court, but to her daughter as well. She simply doesn't care! It is so obvious. Remember her saying on the jail hse. vids..."all they care about is Caylee" DUH!!!!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In less than a month, Casey Anthony will be tried for allegedly murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. WFTV reporter Kathi Belich sat down with legal expert Bill Sheaffer to look at the top four possible defense strategies.

One of them would be that Caylee's death was an accident, even though you'd wonder why Casey wouldn't have said that a long time ago rather than waiting until her first-degree murder trial facing a possible death sentence.

Sheaffer says every one of the four strategies would be a tough sell for Casey.

Casey's lawyers say they'll explain during trial why she waited 31 days to report something happened to her daughter Caylee. That could mean they'll present a theory, but Sheaffer says often the best way to fight circumstantial cases is to fight the evidence.

"You attack everything. You must destroy. You must raise a reasonable doubt. You must break that chain of circumstantial evidence," Sheaffer explained (watch full interview).

Casey is accused of murdering Caylee, and then dumping her body near their house. If the defense does present its own theory of what happened to Caylee, Sheaffer believes they'd have the best chance with the "accident" defense.

The problem with that is the jury would question why Casey didn't say so before the trial, and it doesn't explain why Caylee's body was dumped the way it was.

"The duct tape, and the manner in which the duct tape was on the child, the dumping of the body in a bag, like the medical examiner said, like so much trash," Sheaffer explained.

Sheaffer says the defense could argue Casey suffered from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) because of the accident, and that's why her reaction seemed so inappropriate and callous.

The defense could also try the "George did it" defense, tie it to Casey's insinuations that her father sexually abused her as a child and that PTSD explains her reaction. Sheaffer says that would also be a tough sell.

"If you have nothing else, what appears to be desperate often becomes the most reasonable thing to do," he explained.

Sheaffer believes the defense would have the worst chance of convincing the jury someone else other than George did it, because Casey has already blamed a nanny who doesn't exist, and the jury wouldn't buy a second trip down that same road.
source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm

If anything ever happens to me, PLEASE sic Kath Belich on the case.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:56 pm

I too believe that Caylee laid deceased in that hot car trunk for 1.5 days before her Mother tossed her away with trash. I believe she chloroformed Caylee in to unconsciousness. Duct taped her mouth and nose just to make sure Caylee would die in that trunk. I agree the motive was revenge and selfishness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Where is a pic of Mrs. Baez? How could I miss that?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 pm

I am not sure this is the real Mrs Baez.
The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~ - Page 7 Jose-b10
Some how I just doubt it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:24 pm

I don't have a clue where it came from, but she looks awfully young. I doubt she has anything to worry about with Casey. She looks like the type of woman that many men would want.

Thanks for the pic, LM.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm

On scared monkeys they said this was his wife and she was a 29 year old Columbian and that she left him after he lost their home. I dont know if any of this is true!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:38 pm

I wouldn't doubt it. Why would she stay? Look at her. She is gorgeous, and you can bet she knows it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Here is a theory I haven't seen out there. What do you think?

When Casey left the house on June 16, she knew she wasn't going back there because she just couldn't stand her mother. So, she somehow restrained Caylee, duct taped her mouth and placed her in the trunk where she couldn't be seen. Thinking that she would not be disturbed, she went with Tony to Blockbuster and they watched some movies. Perhaps after watching "Untraceable" and seeing the dead body in the damn car, she went to check on Caylee who by this time had died. That's when she went into panic mode.

In her simple mind this would have been an accident, but an accident that was her fault. Would she admit that her neglegence had caused Caylee's death? Of course not. That isn't something a narcissist would likely do. The only thing to do is get rid of the body and act like nothing is wrong.

It may have taken her some time to come up with a plan. This would account for the several days of backing into the garage, perhaps laying Caylee in the backyard, intending to bury her there. She borrowed a shovel, but perhaps she decided that would not be such a good idea. She returned the shovel unused, placed a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape, bagged Caylee up and took her to Suburban Drive. She would have had to dump her quickly so as not to be seen, so she left her fairly close to the road.

There is no possible way anyone but Casey could be responsible for whatever happened. In the above scenario, she would be guilty of felony murder, because Caylee would have died during the commission of a felony, aggravated child abuse.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:51 am

Lilone...sounds very plausible to me.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:41 am

Lilone I don't doubt your scenario. I hope and pray Caylee was asleep when her Mother placed the duct tape over her mouth and nose putting her in that hot car trunk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:04 am

Me too LindaMarie... crying
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 am

I have read a lot of great theories on the boards. Amazing theories!

I think she had that body in the trunk for several days, though. I wonder how long a body would have to be in a closed trunk to leave enough decomp odor so that it would be unremoveable (despite Cindy's efforts)
and unrelenting a month or so later? The Body Farm would know.

And speaking of Cindy, she knew what that smell was and so did George.
The thought of trying to clean the smell of my grandchilds rotting body from my despicable daughters trunk makes me want to hurl. Who could do that? Not me. Did Cindy think in her twisted mind that getting that smell out would save Casey's ass, or did she think that if she got the smell out then it never really happened and Caylee was alright somewhere. Either way, she was delusional.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:48 am

Hippiechick...that thought makes me ill. Knowingly or not CA was in fact wiping up her grand daughter. How can they live with that thought? Even if they didn't know then, they know now. Unbearable.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:56 am

I know. Its worse than any horror movie I have ever seen.

HC
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is a cool link. Pics of contents of Caseys trunk but the most interesting thing are shots of Cindy's monthly calendar and what she had written as the Caylee disappearance unfolded. REALLY INTERESTING!! I noticed that Cindy refers to Caylee as "the child" or just "child". How odd.
There are about 100 pics here. Worth a look for sure.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 am

Good find HC. See pg. 88 and pg. 90. Page 88 on the 15th it says something about leaving the hse to KC. On pg. 90 I think on the 16th it says something about finding a heart shaped sticker in the yard. I have a hard time seeing the print. I believe these are LE's notes.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 am

It is so disturbing to me revisiting all of this stuff. Nothing/nobody can ever bring that little angel back. She was a gift from God. I take solace (somewhat) in the fact that someday I may have the honor of meeting Caylee in a better place. She will forever have a piece of my heart. ❤
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 am

I will be glad when this case is over. It has taken a lot out of me. I have been obsessed since it first hit the news. I have invested God knows how many hundreds of hours reading, watching, etc. I see my own grandkids in many of the pics of Caylee. Clowning around, posing with fake mustaches, bunny ears, Easter outfits. Maybe that's why I am hooked, I dunno.
I would love to read what a psychologist has to say about peoples obsessions with true crime cases and their addiction to seeing it thru to the end, reading every document, watching every hour of hearings and trials. Are we abnormal? My family sure thinks I have lost my marbles.
But if I have, I am in good company with all my online friends who are obsessed as well. I have the luxury of being retired and can dedicate my time to paying attention to whatever case I am following. If I was working it would be a different story I suppose.

HippieChick

Last edited by HippieChick on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oopsie)
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:34 am

I don't know how much of the trial I will actually be able to watch. Not much I suppose. I have 4 children...with an age range of college to 3 years old!!!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 am

Wow what a range. I would have probably had 5 or 6, God help me, had I not had my tubes tied without telling my hubby beforehand. He was an ass and thought I should be barefoot and pregnant continiously. I knew I was going to have to leave him (abusive) and forged his siggy on the tubal ligation consent. It really frosted me that I needed my husbands signature
for that. I knew he would never consent. This was back in 1980. They tied them right after I had Robbi, in the delivery room. Of course my husband the ass was nowhere around at that time. He was thoroughly pissed when he found out. He had 8 kids before I ever met him, 3 from his first marriage and the rest were with various women. He paid not one dime of child support.
I never pursued child support because I wanted him completely out of my life. I was scared of him. I am tougher than that now.

Oops I am way off topic, 'scuse me. I need to go get busy, I will check back during my "breaks".

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:53 am

I know why Im obsessed with this case. Because the day I saw Casey Anthony being walked into court in that blue hoody with that smirk on her face, I knew she killed her daughter. I know a sociopath when I see one.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:24 am

I felt the same way.

HC
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:24 am

HC, sounds like you are a stronger woman now. It is good when we become even "better" from bad past experiences.
Artgal, I can vividly rem. that video in the blue hoodie. How about the one when she gave Lee a high five? Not a care in the world.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:35 am

Everything she did ticked me off. The TShirts being knotted so her butt would show. Her shaking that butt like she was really something. Her being on "house arrest" but spending 6 hrs a day w/ Baez in his office. I am sure she did that so she didn't have to face the hard questions her parents might have asked had she been home all day. Her parents, had they been normal, typical parents/ grandparents, of course did not know which way to turn. The protesters and web cams must have been a complete freak-out for them, but they went the way of exploiting/ denail/ lying/ and the ridiculous KidFinders, the trailer George dragged behind his car day after day with the wrong 800 phone number on it to call in tips.... sitting at Publix accepting donations- where did that money go BTW?-
About 100+/- factors all were set into place and that's what drew us in, I guess.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:29 pm

An interesting video commentary by Bill Shaeffer is available at WFTV.com's website in which he says that the accident theory may have been the best chance for an impossible defense.

Jose Baez promised to tell us all the "good and compelling reason" for not reporting her child "missing" and why she danced, partied, bought beer, got a celebratory tattoo, and seemed to, for 31 days, enjoy her new found freedom.
We can't wait.

The 'accidental death' will be a hard sell.
Why?
Because the jury will hear the initial police report: The Zanny the Nanny kidnapping tale.

Bill Shaeffer properly points out why the "George did it" won't fly, either: behavioral analysis.

George was seen as broken by the death of Caylee; so broken hearted that his own form of "ugly coping" was to pick the pockets of soft hearted women.

There is no defense.
How can Baez and Mason go forward with this thing?
source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:35 pm

This has bothered me a great deal Hippi. How could they do this. I could not. Never. When I think of my grandchildren..no way.

"And speaking of Cindy, she knew what that smell was and so did George.
The thought of trying to clean the smell of my grandchilds rotting body from my despicable daughters trunk makes me want to hurl. Who could do that? Not me. Did Cindy think in her twisted mind that getting that smell out would save Casey's ass, or did she think that if she got the smell out then it never really happened and Caylee was alright somewhere. Either way, she was delusional."

HippieChick
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Little background on Bozo

His defense of a young mother charged with killing her toddler has transformed José Ángel Baez into one of the best-known lawyers in America.....................

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Actually I read quite an interesting observation about the Anthonys and their "love for Caylee". That was doubted. I believe it is several pages back.

Anyway I don't believe that George and Cindy ever wanted to "start over" in raising another child. They had raised their family. Once again a child in the house. Cindy was busy with her work and George was...well being George.

Caylee upset their apple cart. And then too they expected Casey to all of a sudden become the daughter we all want. But she didn't. She became resentful and spiteful and then they had full out war with the three generations living in the home.

And then Caylee became the pawn on the board. Moving this way and that. "George take Caylee for a walk"..when they wanted him gone. "Look what I bought Caylee I have a job" from Cindy. "I am leaving with Caylee..she is mine." Said Casey.

Caylee became the beautiful little girl they liked to show off. If you look back at the one picture of little Caylee riding her cycle and George and Cindy in the background witting on a rock watching her it tells quite a story.

They were tired of babysitting.

So I have always maintained that when Casey and Caylee went missing for that month it was a relief to Cindy and George. AT last the quiet of an empty nest.

Only as that four week period with no word from Caylee did they come out of their reveree. Hummm. Whats happened. Cindy went into her control mode.

That's when it all went down in the Anthony home. But who could have ever imagined she would kill her. Wow.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Well from a Grandma that is helping to raise Grand kids I can tell you it is a tug of war with your self. You really did not plan on raising anymore kids but here you are doing it anyway. I do need my breaks from the girls. But with in a couple hours of them being gone I miss them terribly. Sassy will tell you that no way would I let 30 days go by with out physically seeing my Grand Daughters. I always found that odd behavior for a Grandparent that was involved in the daily upbringing of a child. How could they let all that time go by? Maybe it is correct that it was a relief to them that KC and Caylee were gone. Like a vacation?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 pm

by artgal16 Today at 10:53 am

I know why Im obsessed with this case. Because the day I saw Casey Anthony being walked into court in that blue hoody with that smirk on her face, I knew she killed her daughter. I know a sociopath when I see one.
The case against Casey Anthony ~ April 2011~ - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2tc8z1v4YJxgLcayQS2LEisrQny8I94VG7UqIW5pMto3vL17-

This tugs at ALL of our heartstrings!! It's the story that brought us all together!! That little girl has a special place in our hearts and we all want justice for that baby angel!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Above is the link to write CBS about the 48 hour show which is extremely slanted toward the defense of Casey
I have written and many other bloggers are also writing to ask them put it off at least until after the jury is seated!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Cool. I am writing too.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:58 pm

I just wrote mine. Thanks Artgal.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Hippie,
The calendar in those photos at WFTV was made up by the investigators as they interviewed various witnesses. We saw those calendars back in '08. On some of them, Det. Eric Edwards documented his work in the top left corner.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:06 pm

you can also email them at
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 pm

CBS' "48 Hours Mystery" returns to the Casey Anthony case with a twist this weekend that is causing a furor: The program asks an Orlando focus group if it would acquit the young mother of first-degree murder.

The result of the jury-like group: CBS says most of the 12 people would acquit.

The program's unusual approach is "shameful," said Al Tompkins, an instructor at the Poynter Institute, a school for journalists. "We have a system in the United States that works pretty well. It's a system of discovery, of hearings, of cross examinations, and it's worked pretty darn well for a long time. We have no business trying this case."

Anthony, 25, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The trial is scheduled to start in May.

"We wanted to do a focus group in the place where it had the most coverage," said Susan Zirinsky, executive producer of "48 Hours Mystery." "The results are shocking."

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and J. Cheney Mason are interviewed in the hour. But they were not involved in the focus group, although they know the outcome, CBS News said. Details about the focus group will be revealed on the show at 10 p.m. Saturday on WKMG-Channel 6.

The focus group illustrates the issue of finding an impartial jury, and the results suggest one can be found, even in Orlando, Zirinsky said.

Yet Tompkins asked, "When do we finally allow the court system to work? If we believe there's a miscarriage of justice, let's expose it. We can allow the jury to hear a case and adjudicate it before we turn it into a drama."

The report has sparked strong response the CBS News website. One viewer writes: "Disgusting piece of tabloid journalism. Walter Cronkite is rolling as I type."

Zirinsky stressed that the program concentrates on forensics. "The news is in the forensics, and the perception of so many people that the case is open and shut based on hard evidence," Zirinsky said. "Based on forensics, it's not."

It's the second hour "48 Hours Mystery" has done on the Anthony case. The first aired in October 2009, and then-defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden said, "Somebody else is the killer of this child."

That issue does not come up again, although Kenney Baden, who has left the case, is interviewed again.

Zirinsky estimated that 95 percent of the new show was filmed since late February. No one from the prosecution is interviewed, but Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi supplies a view to counter the defense.

Bondi appeared in the earlier "48 Hours," and she sat for a new interview in late March. "She's terrific," Zirinsky said. "She was willing to participate."

The new hour draws on old interviews with George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents. There are no new Caylee photos in the hour, and CBS News paid no new licensing fees for material, Zirinsky said.

In 2009, CBS News paid $20,000 to George and Cindy to license photos and video to provide visuals for the story, a standard industry practice. The material appeared on "48 Hours Mystery" and "The Early Show," and it belongs to CBS in perpetuity.

In 2008, ABC News paid $200,000 to Casey Anthony to license video and photos of the toddler. Later that year, Casey Anthony was charged with the child's murder. The ABC deal ignited a furor over ethics, and the high amount stunned the TV industry.

Zirinsky cited "the country's obsession with the Casey Anthony case" as a reason for revisiting it. "We like to approach cases you think you know," she said. "Our purpose is imparting new information as the country becomes focused on the beginning of the trial."

source: wwworlandosentinel.com
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 pm

If the above article is not the most outrageous thing I have ever seen a news show do in meddling in a murder case that hasnt been tried, I dont know what is.I for one will boycott CBS if they run this show
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:13 pm

They lost Charlie Sheen... I guess they are desperate and don't care that they are interrupting the wheels of justice.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Lilone wrote:Hippie,
The calendar in those photos at WFTV was made up by the investigators as they interviewed various witnesses. We saw those calendars back in '08. On some of them, Det. Eric Edwards documented his work in the top left corner.

Oh, ok. I had never seen them before but I thought it was Cindy's calendar that she refused to share w/ LE early on, stating she didn't have one. I know better. I don't know a single nurse that doesn't have a day runner or some sort of calendar.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:20 pm

I am sure the outcome of the focus group will be not guilty for Casey. Why else would they refer to it as "shocking"? We all EXPECT her to be found guilty. God help her if she is ever set free.

Also, if the results were "guilty", you bet the DT would be twisting frantically in the wind to keep the show from airing. Those whine-babies.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Hippie,
Oh, I'm sure Cindy has daily calendar. How else could she remember all those lies?!!! She even said she had a notebook with everything in it.

I sent an email to 48 Hrs. also. What a stupid thing for them to do!
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Yes, in my letter to CBS I said if it was aired b4 jury selection I would boycott CBS.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Great Cherylz I hope everyone passes this on. Why cant they just let justice take its course? What is their motive in wanting Casey free?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:01 pm

I actually just wrote to the 2 sites you [posted. the more mail, the better.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:19 pm

cherylz wrote:Yes, in my letter to CBS I said if it was aired b4 jury selection I would boycott CBS.

...me too, and all the merchandise that is advertised during the show.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next