Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~ Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches

+12
raine1953
charminglane
adelacruz
TerryRose
Bombshell
Heike
Nama
laga
artgal16
lisette
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
16 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~  Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches  - Page 19 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~ Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches

Post by Bombshell Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 am

ok, what was that all about.... she just got on stand to say the Disney bag was 6 inches from skull with gatorade bottle. What does that prove? NOTHING.

Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~  Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches  - Page 19 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~ Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches

Post by cherylz Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:56 am

What the Def. called in the Gatorade bottle located 7" from Caylee's skull. Nothing was said about the contents. The Pros. did not ask any ?'s. I am baffled! Any ideas???????
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 am

lindamarie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Certainly hope these photos don't get out the public! just kidding
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:59 am

Cherylz...
I say, all it takes is common sense and the dirt all over the bag, to say it could of come from anywhere bc of the flooding.... prosec didnt question, bc he knows the jury isn't stupid...
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FBI forensic chemist.. Defense is trying to ask him about tests on gatorade bottle and syringe but not in evidence
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:07 am

lindamarie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FBI forensic chemist.. Defense is trying to ask him about tests on gatorade bottle and syringe but not in evidence
Moving on without mention of Gatorade bottle and syringe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:47 am

The prosecution never even brought up the disney bottle is that correct? This item was brought up by the defense? I would think they would want to keep that out.
I dont get it!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:48 am

Judge Belvin Perry just excused the jurors for five minutes so that they could discuss some matters outside of their presence
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:58 am

artgal16 wrote:The prosecution never even brought up the disney bottle is that correct? This item was brought up by the defense? I would think they would want to keep that out.
I dont get it!
It didn't mean anything, so why duhfense brought it up, who knows. Anyone kno what they were trying to prove?
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:59 am

Lowe is naming people who were at scene. She took samples From them to exclude them. Lowe: Found a hair inconsistent from Caylee's hair mass, Lowe says it wasn't hair of Caylee Anthony or any of the people knowingly at crime scene (csi, etc)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:37 am

lindamarie wrote:A Caucasian hair was found near remains that was not Caylee's, Casey's or belonging to 7 crime scene investigators
They are about to lay the boom on Kronk.... didn't Kronk say at one time he moved skull with his foot? Why wouldn't his hair be at the scene... I mean he found the skull, didn't he?
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:57 pm

That scene was a mess- swampy water that might have dried but still terrible storms people stomping around
before the police came - there could be tons of other people hair at the scene.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:29 pm

I am not worried about that 1 hair. The state did not use a lot of stuff found around the remains much of it for the for the reason artgal talks about in the above post. I thought Roy said that the skull rolled out of the bag but who really knows? Was anyone else as shocked as me the duct tape found in the Anthony home did not match the duct tape found at the crime scene? The media reported it did match.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Was anyone else as shocked as me the duct tape found in the Anthony home did not match the duct tape found at the crime scene. The media reported it did match.
I wonder if the duct tape would match Amy's duct tape that Casey took from her?

One specific posting in late May, from who appears to be Casey’s former best friend Amy Huizenga, reads, “You lost my duct tape. I was excited to have so much left. That’s why (sic) I get for giving you my purse.”

The date it appeared to be posted, May 26, was around the same time as a “no clothes party” Casey attended. She had wrapped herself in a flag and, according to her, nothing else.

Eyewitness News passed the Facebook information along to law enforcement and they are investigating the possibility that the duct tape mentioned is somehow connected to the case.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Can the prosecution still bring in a "smoking gun"? Not sure since the prosecution case is over. How does that work??
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:39 pm

When cindy was on the stand she mentioned another bag from the garage that was also missing. Remember when it was reproted kc said "they haven't even found the clothes yet"? I think there is another bag of evidence thrown away somewhere, probably to never be found, maybe full of soiled clothes and shoes, duct tape roll, Caylee's backpack and.....
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:51 pm

BJ wrote:Can the prosecution still bring in a "smoking gun"? Not sure since the prosecution case is over. How does that work??
Prosec can bring in new witnesses not used originally, they have on their witness, and rebutt any or all of the duhfense's case. So it isn't over. Prosec has the first say, and the last say, since it is their burden to prove her guilty.
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 pm

laga wrote:When cindy was on the stand she mentioned another bag from the garage that was also missing. Remember when it was reproted kc said "they haven't even found the clothes yet"? I think there is another bag of evidence thrown away somewhere, probably to never be found, maybe full of soiled clothes and shoes, duct tape roll, Caylee's backpack and.....

I remember LP saying something to that affect, probably repeating what he had heard. Would be interesting to know what happened to that stuff.
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:25 pm

I am reading over at Statement analysis that Baez is now saying he never stated the "time of the drowning"
on June 16th so the computer searches and instant messaging arent important? Huh? Doesnt he know that George Anthony was at work part of that day and Cindy was home in the evening. They can prove that Cindy and George were at work at the times those messages and searches were sent. Has Baez lost his mind?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:27 pm

What is this about duct tape not matching the one found at the scene? I thought it was the Henkel Brand and that it was the same brand as George used to tape up posters and the same found at the scene. When was this testified to? Today? I didnt hear it!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:28 pm

My mom said she heard that last week. I heard it for myself this morning during testimony from one of the FBI agent that tested KC shoes and cloths as well as other evidence taken from the Anthony home. I will have to look for it and post a link.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~  Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches  - Page 19 Empty Krystal Holloway/ Video on first link

Post by Nama Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 pm

June 21, 2010
Krystal Holloway.

A woman who said she had an affair with George Anthony after growing close to him during the search for his missing granddaughter has been subpoenaed to testify in his daughter’s murder trial.
Krystal Holloway received a subpoena to testify for the defense at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. That does not mean she will be called on Tuesday.
In an interview with Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone, Holloway said she is upset the defense used her as a "scapegoat” in its opening statements.
“They became close. The started dating. They had an affair, whatever you want to call it,” lead defense attorney Jose Baez said about Holloway in his opening statements.
Holloway told Pipitone it is fair to say she had an intimate affair with George Anthony after helping in the search for Caylee.
When first asked by investigators about the affair, Holloway denied it, but now she says she is prepared to tell the truth in court.
Holloway said she does not believe Baez’s accusation that George Anthony pulled Caylee’s body from the family pool on June 16, 2008, 31 days before Caylee was reported missing and the search for the 2-year-old began.
If called, Holloway said she will testify that George Anthony told her in November 2008 that Caylee died by accident.
Caylee’s remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December 2008.
Holloway said George Anthony told her Caylee’s death was an accident that snowballed out of control.

Transcript of Krystal Holloway Interview with OCSO in Feb 2010:

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Ms Lowe starts around the 9 minute mark and she is the one that testifies the duct tape taken from the home in December did not match the tape at the remains site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Lippman issues statement from George Anthony - he had no affair with Holloway, he didnt take money from her, he didnt tell her anything about an accident to Caylee. Who to believe? There are text messages to Krystal arent there?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:27 pm

artgal16 wrote:Lippman issues statement from George Anthony - he had no affair with Holloway, he didnt take money from her, he didnt tell her anything about an accident to Caylee. Who to believe? There are text messages to Krystal arent there?

Well Artgal I will say it again. It's a liars convention. Read in the news that Holloway is a known liar. We know that because she lied to investigators first time around.

George is a liar. Cindy is a liar. Casey is a liar. Baez..well whatever.

My biggest fear is that once again a jury will fall short and slap her wrists and say..we just don't know with all the conflicting information.

Sad..very sad.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:12 pm

The latest gossip I am reading.

Well isn't this nice...Wonder if this was noticed by any authorities if its true.

-tweets re: today in court----

bobkealing bob kealing
Did not see“@p37361: @bobkealing@JimLichtenstein Juror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony@InSession”

p37361 Paul C @
@_KBK_ I just watched it on Fox News Shep Smith show. Said male juror put 2 hands together and made gun sign at Baez during sidebar .
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:26 pm

If you haven't seen this one..it's funny. Loving Judge Perry.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 pm

What is all this continuing talk especially tonight on JVM that she hears over and over again say this was probably an "accident". Here is the
definition of the word accident:
An accident is a specific, unpredictable, unusual and unintended
external action which occurs in a particular time and place, with no
apparent and deliberate cause but with marked effects.
OK if it was an accident that denotes that it was not an intended act, therefore can we not assume that even if George took Caylees body away she would show extreme grief for this child who she had the "amazing" relationship with -to quote Mallory.
Are they saying that a child who dies accidentally can immediately be forgotten by her mother who goes on her merry way and immediately that night rents videos and then spends the whole entire next day in bed with her boyfriend. Thats what bugs me about all these people who spout accident. They dont know what they are talking about. If your child drowned or died in a car crash at any age - your grief would be extreme. Why dont they ever point that out. They say one out of every 4 girls may be molested in some way. Molestation doesnt somehow block out grief and caring.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Regarding the duct tape: I remember that they never found a roll of duct tape at the Ants' that matched the tape at the scene. However, I do believe that the tape on the gas can matched it, and pictures of the tape at the "command center" appeared to match it. I think that the tape was "used up" when putting up posters, misplaced during that time, or maybe purposefully disposed of by KC or one of the Ants when they realized its significance...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:49 pm

artgal16 wrote:What is all this continuing talk especially tonight on JVM that she hears over and over again say this was probably an "accident". Here is the
definition of the word accident:
An accident is a specific, unpredictable, unusual and unintended
external action which occurs in a particular time and place, with no
apparent and deliberate cause but with marked effects.
OK if it was an accident that denotes that it was not an intended act, therefore can we not assume that even if George took Caylees body away she would show extreme grief for this child who she had the "amazing" relationship with -to quote Mallory.
Are they saying that a child who dies accidentally can immediately be forgotten by her mother who goes on her merry way and immediately that night rents videos and then spends the whole entire next day in bed with her boyfriend. Thats what bugs me about all these people who spout accident. They dont know what they are talking about. If your child drowned or died in a car crash at any age - your grief would be extreme. Why dont they ever point that out. They say one out of every 4 girls may be molested in some way. Molestation doesnt somehow block out grief and caring.

OMG, Artgal! You needed to post that in all caps and bold print. I feel like screaming that from the mountain tops!! GREAT POST!!!!
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next