Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4

+4
NiteSpinR
FeatherPony
Wrapitup
Nama
8 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: 3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4

Post by samgoodwin Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:33 pm

raine1953 wrote:I absolutely LOVE Martinez!

Me too, Raine. That was worth all the BS we've had to sit through.

samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: 3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4

Post by raine1953 Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:34 pm

samgoodwin wrote:Samuels has promised to bring the test sheets with tomorrow that he conveniently forgot today.

One of the best moments of the afternoon, when he said he forgot them on his desk.. Juan asked "Do you have trouble with your memory??" hahaha.
I know! I could hardly believe my ears!!!!!!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

3-13-13 ~ 3/25/13 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #4 - Page 11 Empty Attorney's Argue about Card Sent by Dr. Samuels.

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:59 am

I finally watched Martinez's cross on JVM and NG. WOW! Samuels is such a pansy..very disorganized, unqualified IMHO. This is the best the defense could do? Martinez completely blew his credability away. What I cannot figure out is WHY didn't the defense make sure the PTSD tests were re-run after she admitted to killing Travis?

A full day has been wasted on this man's lying testimony. It's time for him to get off the stand and move on to the DV expert who doesn't have a prayer in convincing the jury she was abused. It's just ridiculous and an insult to our intelligence.

Time for the State to call the rest of their witnesses and let the jury deliberate..although from what I read, the jury has tons of questions for Samuels. Don't know why they would waste their time. He's under her spell. Unbelievable!

I LOVE Juan Martinez!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:48 am

A goober. LOL.

He's NOT unlikeable..just not credible..and needs to separate his professional life from his private life. Buying a book or a cd or whatever online or in a store or at a garage sale and giving it to someone else is a GIFT. Period!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:02 am

I wonder if the Judge reads the blogs, surfs the net, or watches tv to see what's being said about this trial? Or does she just go home every night and tie one on? I'm not a drinker but that's something I might consider....tying one on! drunk
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:02 am

Great question. I am sure she watches at least some of it While imbibing. I wonder if the duh-fense sees what the media pundits and general public are saying.

I had to laugh yesterday when Martinez asked Samuels if 'he has a problem w/his memory.' Did you see Willmont? Even she got a kick out of that question.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:27 am

Juan Martinez - Prosecutor Support Page
The court/MCAO has informed us that they are overwhelmed with phone calls with advice/suggestions regarding this case. Please refrain from calling the Maricopa County Attorney Office and/or Superior Court. Mr. Martinez has all the pertinent information he needs and is in complete control of his case. Thx for your support. ~Admin 2~
----------------
me: How ridiculous..I think Martinez KNOWS what he's doing. LMAO!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
|
|
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:54 am

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
In courtroom now. Nurmi in tan suit with flashy blue shirt and tie. Wilmott in black suit. Juan in dark grey suit and red tie. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:57 am

Judge Stephens is finishing up some other cases at the moment. Media section is filling in slowly. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Wild About Trial
Travis' family has taken their seats in front row and is watching the previous case finish up. #JodiArias
Like · · Share · 51 · @WildAboutTrial on Twitter · 3 minutes ago ·
Options

Wild About Trial
If I ever had to be in front of a judge I think I would feel at ease with Judge Stephens, she seems to be understanding. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:12 pm

David Lohr

Jodi Arias Trial: Will PTSD Defense Completely Unravel? (LIVE UPDATES)
Posted: 03/19/2013 12:17 pm EDT | Updated: 03/19/2013 12:17 pm EDT

How will Jodi Arias' defense team fare on day 33?
Arizona Prosecutor Juan Martinez will once again attempt to poke holes in Jodi Arias' defense, as his cross-examination of the accused murderer's psychologist continues today in an Arizona courtroom.

On Monday, the defense finished its direct examination of psychologist Richard Samuels. He testified Arias suffered from acute stress disorder, which developed into post-traumatic stress disorder. Samuels said he came to this conclusion after reviewing evidence in the case, examining Arias, and administering a test to diagnose PTSD.

During cross-examination, Martinez pointed out Arias was given the test for PTSD before she admitted to the June 2008 shooting, stabbing and slashing of Travis Alexander in his Mesa, Ariz., apartment.. At the time the test was given, in January 2010, Arias was claiming two unknown intruders had killed Alexander.

"After this testing was done ... the story changed and the defendant told you that this story about the strangers was fiction ... and yet you did not administer another [test] correct?" Martinez asked Samuels.

"That was an oversight and I should have done that," Samuels replied.

Arias, 32, at first vehemently denied any involvement in killing Alexander. After DNA pinned Arias to the crime scene, she changed her story, claiming there had been a home invasion by two unknown killers. She later admitted to killing Alexander, but claimed it was in self-defense. The prosecution contends she murdered Alexander in a jealous rage over his new love interest.

Arias is charged with first-degree murder and faces the death penalty if convicted.

The trial is set to resume at about 1:00 p.m. Eastern time, when Martinez is expected to continue his cross-examination of Samuels.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Juan is pacing around the front of court as we wait for #JodiArias and the judge to enter. Valerie is giving instructions to the spectators
-----------------
me: BJ, I think you and Juan are on the same page. pulling hair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Nurmi has taken his reclined position with knee on desk. He glances at Juan and then stares forward while waiting. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:37 pm

The jury is on their way in. Dr. Samuels is taking the stand. Willmott requests to approach the judge.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Samuels: "Pictures of breasts are not illegal." LOLOL.

So, JA told Samuels that Travis had breast pics on his computer but evidently he did not. Another lie.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:49 pm

I think it says a lot about Jodi when she lies to the people trying to help her case... Lawyers, Doctors, Jurors!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:55 pm

I do see many jurors taking notes now. They are paying close attention to Juan and Dr. Samuels. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:58 pm

The Judge just dismissed the Jury... Are you FREAKEN kidding me?
This is seriously so annoying!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Is there a lip reader in the house???

Apparently, something is going on..something pertinent for the Judge to dismiss the jury for 5 min.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:03 pm

pertaining to the pictures of Travis in the shower, which have already been entered as evidence. Willmott objects to this why exactly?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Is there a lip reader in the house???

Apparently, something is going on..something pertinent for the Judge to dismiss the jury for 5 min.

The camera keeps going back and forth to that but doesn't stay trained in on the whispers, probably something to do with Client/Counsel Confidentiality. Do we know who that lady is anyway?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:06 pm

No, but at one point I thought they were going to start kissing. shocked3 ha ha
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Juan is now whispering to Flores... he has a smile on his face! HA!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Basically what I see going on here is that Martinez is disputing the Doctor's testimony because it's all based on Jodi's lies and inconsistencies. So therefore any theories he has are NULL and VOID of the facts!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Willmott appears to be disheveled and concerned with a frown on her face! LOL!!! LOVE THAT!!!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:18 pm

If I had to describe Samuel's testimony in one word, it would be "moot".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:18 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Willmott appears to be disheveled and concerned with a frown on her face! LOL!!! LOVE THAT!!!
She better get use to it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Maybe she forgot to put on her makeup? Let's see her do a handstand in court.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next