Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

+4
NiteSpinR
HippyChick2
samgoodwin
Wrapitup
8 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: 3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Support Travis Alexander's Family
Ok folks... I see posts about the defense filing for a mistrial yesterday alleging juror misconduct...look although the complaint has been sealed, it is being reported juror #5 has made some biased comments. This is the deal. There are 12 jurors and 6 alternates. If all this is true, this juror will most likely be removed and an alternate will replace this spot. We can all be upset and spend our energy on this which is completely out of our control... or we can continue our prayers for this precious family, JM and this jury. At any rate, no matter what, TEAM TRAVIS will be here in force when court resumes @ 9:30AZ/12:30ET tomorrow!! Get some sleep, get those errands done and meet you guys here tomorrow!! And, btw, let me take a moment to thank you all for maintaining this pages goal of keeping it a positive page full of kind, encouraging msgs to the family! I sincerely appreciate it! ♥️ ~ D
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 5 Empty Janine Drive, On Dr. Drew and Author of "You Can't Lie to Me".

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: 3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Although I myself am unable to decipher the images in the reflections of Travis' eye or the water droplet, I do agree that Jodi was holding a weapon (gun or knife) on Travis while she was snapping those shower photos. Perhaps he lunged at her in an attempt to get that weapon and in that moment the picture of the ceiling was snapped.
The camera may have left her grasp for a short time, after Travis sustained the first injury, but it was obviously still in her possession because of the dragging picture.
IMO there is irony that Travis' camera became the true witness to his murder.

I really believe that Jodi's claim of Self Defense is dis-proven by the number of wounds to Travis' back, head and neck. The first injury (which ever it was) rendered him incapable of being any kind of threat to her. And the cuts on his hands prove that he was the one trying to defend himself.

Of course she would claim not to remember anything concerning the "Knife" because the wounds Travis sustained were the most vicious moments of her attack and disprove her whole self defense story.
I'm hoping the Jurors are as unable to forget seeing those pictures as I find myself. Anyone left with the memory of those images could not believe that Jodi is an innocent person.
I sure wish you were a jury member!! You are (as usual) right on the money!!

And, you're welcome, my dear Nite!!! ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:39 am

Wrapitup wrote:OMG!! They are seeking a mis-trial because of Juror#5!!!

On HLN I heard Beth Karas say that the "Question Basket" sits right in front of Juror #5 and she has deposited several questions into it. Also that #5 takes lots of notes.
I think Nurmi wants her gone because she has already made up her mind that Jodi is guilty and perhaps made mention of that fact during the in chamber questioning of each Juror.
I don't see anything wrong with the Jurors already making up their minds on Jodi's guilt or innocence. They've heard the State's charges against her, seen the evidence and listened to Jodi's mind numbing babbles on the witness stand. #5 has obviously been taking her job seriously... I just hope she hasn't been running her mouth to the other Jurors.
I cannot imagine the Judge having to call a mistrial and the Family having to go through all the Travis smearing again.
Nurmi has wasted so much time trying to throw a wrench into this trial.
Bet Martinez would like to pommel his fat ass!

That reminds me... I have a new SMILEY just for Martinez!

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 5 Horse10
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:06 am

FGS that poor jury has been listening to testimony since January! How could they not have at least an idea on guilty or innocent by now. I just hope she did not open her mouth to the other jurors.
If one juror were removed, wouldn't they just replace her/him w/ one of the alternative jurors????
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:30 am

Mark Eiglarsh said on Dr. Drew last night that at the very MOST, Juror #5 w/be removed as they have 17 other jurors. Maybe she told another juror she already knows Jodi is guilty.

Try as I might, it would be hard to keep my trap shut re: her outrageous banter on the stand. Or, maybe she slipped and told a juror she's been watching NG!!!

Nite, Love the emoticom!!

Bet court w/not start at 9:30 MST because of this BS
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:14 am

Joey Jackson Fans
Well, we are expecting fireworks today in the courtroom. Will they have the hearing first regarding the Motion for Mistrial? (Regarding Juror #5 for jury misconduct. Saying she tainted the entire jury panel with some comments she made.) We'll just have to wait and see. Never a dull moment in this trial.

The DV expert for the defense is still on the witness stand, being cross examined by Willmont.

Remember, court begins at 9:30 a.m. today AZ time and 12:30 ET.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am

I find it hard to believe she "tainted the entire jury pool". Nurmi is desperate. Probably wants to get rid of Hodi and never look back. IIRC, he did NOT want to take this case but HAD to as he is a 'public pretender'. my 2 cents
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:46 am

1h
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
For now I will continue to say it is chambers and assume a roaring fireplace is going and brandy is being served. #JodiArias
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
1h
I have heard that there is just a hallway back behind the bench and not really chambers. It's very secretive what is back there. #JodiArias
1h
#JodiArias is in tan top and black pants. She was just ushered into chambers. The chatter is now whispers.
Expand
1h
A bailiff comes in and says "they are ready" I assume he is talking about the jury. We are still waiting for attorneys and #JodiArias
Expand
1h
The courtroom sounds like a high school cafeteria at the moment. No lawyers or #JodiArias or judge are here at the moment.
Expand
1h
The sounds of doors opening and closing are heard along with chuckles and chatter in the media section. We still wait. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Juan exits chambers and grabs Travis' family and brings them back to chambers.I hope they have enough plush red seats back there. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
The seal is up on our live webstream. Stay tuned, should get going shortly. #JodiArias
1h
Don't forget to play our tweet contest for a chance at a coveted WAT mug! Details here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Ok, all other cases are over. Juan and Flores have taken their seat at their desk. Counsel is headed to chambers. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Travis' family is here, seated in the front row. The youngest sister chats with Flores and Juan as we wait for other cases. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:54 am

I know you are all anxious to know what's going on back there but you know as much as I do. #JodiArias
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
1h
Just to recap, counsel, Travis' sisters and #JodiArias are in chambers with Judge Stephens. We are still waiting in an empty courtroom.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:55 am

OMG, cannot IMAGINE Travis' sisters in chambers w/that butcherer. God Bless them!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 am

Must be horrifying to be forced into the same area with the woman who masqueraded your loved one and has people fighting hard to help her get away with it!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 pm

1h
Many of you speculate a mistrial but I hope not, traffic was a pain this morning and I deserve a full day of trial. #JodiArias
1h
The volume of chit chat has increased in here. We are all antsy to know what is going on behind closed doors. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Perhaps "chambers" is really The Golden Corral and they can't pry Nurmi away from the buffet #wildabouttrial #JodiArias ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:21 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Must be horrifying to be forced into the same area with the woman who masqueraded your loved one and has people fighting hard to help her get away with it!
She's probably giving them the puppy dog look. Makes me sick!! Hope there's guards w/glocks in there. grrrr
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:28 pm

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59m
No one knows what's going on in chambers but #JodiArias, the attorneys and Travis' sisters have been back there for the last 30 mins.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Oh this seems bad to me!

From what I know about "Chambers" is that it's usually something like a conference room, telephone on a long table and lots of leather backed chairs. On the other side of the wall behind the Judge's bench there is a long hall with several of these conference type rooms.
There was usually a Bailiff hanging around back there to protect the Judge if a hasty retreat from the Courtroom ever happens. There was also a button on the wall that locked the door behind them so no one could enter behind them from the Courtroom.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:49 pm

I am wondering if they are giving her the choice to take 1st degree sans the DP and be done w/it. I can see her saying he abused her and his sisters are probably beside themselves. This is Horrific!!

You're right about "chambers'.Hell, you're Always right! flowerpower

The world is WTF fingertap
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Dr. Drew ‏@DrDrewHLN 1h
Exclusive! The man at #JodiArias's side during her baptism reveals what he taught her about Mormonism 1-855-DrDrew5 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:52 pm

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58m
To clarify, yes #JodiArias and Travis' family went back behind the door. I have been told there is just a hallway there.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:53 pm

I would imagine they would all be in different rooms but your guess is as good as mine as to what's up.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:55 pm

I knew there was NO WAY the trial was going to start at 9:30 MST. Almost 11am there. They should have dealt w/this YESTERDAY!! FGS!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Joey Jackson Fans You know.....I never thought the Drew Peterson trial would go on.....there was soooo much jury misconduct but that judge held them to the fire and went on to get a guilty verdict and DP conviction. I don't have a clue about THIS judge. She makes me sooo nervous. She's never done a DP trial from what I'm heard.....and the way she's been running the schedule and trial, she makes me more than nervous on any ruling she may make. I don't have confidence in this judge! So sad!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:15 pm

In Session ‏@InSession 59m
People in the court say #JodiArias was smiling as she walked out of the judge's chambers.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 1h
RT @bethkaras: Arias smiled. The Alexanders look unhappy.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Now back to the Chris and Skye Hughes emails. Juan: heresay..1st sidebar. HOPE Juan gets a stab at this "expert" today. Pardon the pun.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:24 pm

OMG!! Travis' sisters are crying!!!

Ryan Smith ‏@ryansmithtv 1h
She should be able to, as she's no longer connected to trial RT @boo_sweetie: @ryansmithtv can she talk to the media now?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:25 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:oh geez why are Travis' sisters crying?
I don't know but would imagine having to be face to face w/this POS lying bitch would make me crazy!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:27 pm

it pisses me off to know that Jodi leaves smiling and Travis' family is in tears.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:35 pm

From our @hlntv ctroom insiders: Court observers telling them J#5 sobbing as she was escorted out
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:35 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:it pisses me off to know that Jodi leaves smiling and Travis' family is in tears.
angry
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Def felt she was tainted, tried to taint other jurors; compromise so no mistrial RT @melissarabb1: @ryansmithtv Why was he/she excused?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Valentines Day Gift... boys spiderman underwear and the possessive shirt then LaViolette referred to the shorts with Travis' name as "Little Boy Shorts" then corrects herself and says she was unaware of shorts with the shirt only the spiderman underwear.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Jodi sure changed the facts about the interaction between she and Abe in the e-mail she sent to Abe and forwarded to Travis.
Abe claimed he felt her ass and said "Those don't feel like magic underwear" and Jodi replied giggling "No but, there's magic IN these underwear.
They were kissing and feeling each other up in the parking garage and Jodi refers to it as "Hugging" in that email.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Abe w/for sure be on Dr. Drew tonight. It's the only show he'll go on.

I see a letter she typed dated 2007?? Going to try and find it and bring it here.

Thanks for the updates. Are they at lunch??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Patti DischVINNIE POLITAN FAN PAGE
Travis's friends did NOT write those e mails. Either Jodi did it herself or she had Matt do it for her. And why not, he admitted to writing the pediphile letters.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Yep they are at lunch and the Judge has the Jurors leaving out of a different exit now, so they won't encounter the Media.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Only Idiots think Jodi Arias is Innocent
Does Alyce Leviathan the man hating monster realize that she sounds like a total and complete idiot for appearing to believe the words of a compulsive liar? Has she not seen the 48 Hours tapes? Or the interrogation tapes? Has she not seen what a convincing and manipulative liar this monster is? What good is a psychologist if they can't even tell when they are being lied to? Or does this man hater just look for any opportunity to take a case where she will get to try to make a man look bad? This woman is disgusting and has an obvious agenda. Why does our court system allow these paid fake "expert witnesses"? Why are they allowed to give their opinion of a man they never met?

I dont even want to hear anything aout the "right to a fair trial"....there is nothing FAIR about what is allowed in our courts. I am angry and ashamed of what my country allows to happen to victims in this country. The Constitution in no way supports this...and I do not believe for one minute that this is what our Founding Fathers wanted. They only wanted to keep an innocent person from being railroaded because of the color of their skin or because of their social status. But they never meant that the victim of a cold blooded killer could be railroaded in the process. Forgive my soap box but if this mess is what our Founding Fathers had in mind then they were a bunch of fools. Something needs to change and it needs to change NOW.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:41 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Patti DischVINNIE POLITAN FAN PAGE
Travis's friends did NOT write those e mails. Either Jodi did it herself or she had Matt do it for her. And why not, he admitted to writing the pediphile letters.

Chris Hughes already testified that he and his wife did write those emails, but have been taken out of context by Nurmi.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:42 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Yep they are at lunch and the Judge has the Jurors leaving out of a different exit now, so they won't encounter the Media.

OK. Thanks. I am thinking this juror reached out to the media?? I bet the media is Hounding her. Hope she does NOT NOT NOT do any interviews as Nurmi w/jump on this in a red hot second! my 2 cents
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:43 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:Patti DischVINNIE POLITAN FAN PAGE

Chris Hughes already testified that he and his wife did write those emails, but have been taken out of context by Nurmi.
That's what I thought..I get confused on who wrote/texted/emailed/called who.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Wrapitup wrote:OMG!! Travis' sisters are crying!!!

She should be able to, as she's no longer connected to trial RT @boo_sweetie: @ryansmithtv can she talk to the media now?
The guy on HLN just said that she IS free to talk to the media!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next