Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

+6
PeterfromTexas
Nama
Lilone
NiteSpinR
samgoodwin
Wrapitup
10 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:48 pm

WTH???? He is NOT alive! OMG, don't know how much more of this bs w/Wilma I am going to listen to. She is going to use the entire day for this crap and probably most of Tues.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2
Willmott brings up the bad names Travis called her and that he said #JodiArias lived a life identical to Satan. 3 holed wonder is also heard
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Just got on here and heard Wilma yelling at Dr. D and now Juan is up. Wilma is already approaching. GMAB!

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Looks like they let Hodi take a shower last night. Her hair is not glued to her head by grease today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:46 pm

I bet this witness cannot wait to get off the stand. Juan even sounds aggressive. MOO.

Ya, Hodi's hair looks much better today. Wonder how it w/look after they inject the needle.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Agreed, Juan seems aggressive too! And Jodi's hair isn't greasy! Thank god for small favors.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:54 pm

I think Juan is sick to death of Wilma and the defense in general.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:57 pm

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Jurors are taking notes. Martinez should be getting close to ending his redirect soon. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:05 pm

The judge is allowing Martinez to bring out behavior by Arias not previously testified to: stealing Alexander's ring, deleting emails from his account. -Beth Karas
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:10 pm

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Dr. D reiterates that the PDS test was completely invalid because #JodiArias lied on it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Hiding behind a Christmas tree? Stole a ring? We're learning all kinds of new things here.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Break. Re-direct is over!!

Katie Wick
... A lot of jurors wrote notes when #Demarte brought up #Jodi stealing Travis' ring! #JusticeForTravis

I think the judge is now going to get to the jury questions.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Wild About Trial

Waiting for trial to resume with juror questions for Dr. D. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Wrapitup wrote:

me: Boy, Wilma is ready to shoot off like a rocket. I think she needs a bong hit.

LOL wrap. smoking
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 22 Mar
For crying out loud, It's Imitrex. You know, for migraines.
Imitrex: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------------------------------
I have migraines and take Norco aka Vicodin. It gets rid of it but has codeine in it. Doubt she would be allowed that as it's a controlled substance.

Just MOO, but even w/a migraine, I would not stop trial unless I was Barf I think she wants to hold up the inevitable as longgg as possible. Again, MOO.

ITA. I have had migraines since I was about 16. I have been on Imitrex since it came out. First those shots, then switched to pill form when it became available. If I take the Imitrex pill when I feel a migraine is coming on, the migraine is aborted. Once in a blue moon I get a bad bad one (usually its when I wait too long to take the pill that it won't go away..) If I take a second one a few hrs later, it goes away. I think Jodi is FOS. I would never be drawing, writing, etc if I had a migraine. Washing off her makeup to look pale...underhanded and typical Jodi bullshit IMO.
Wish she would really throw up and do it right on Wilmott. I dunno if all 3 of her migraines were fake but I would bet anything the one yesterday was.
Look at her expressions when Demarte is up on the stand. She looks scared, worried. GOOD!
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:17 pm

I agree, Hippy.

Now what??? More prosecution witnesses?? Am hoping there is a verdict by April 30th!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Wrapitup wrote:The judge is allowing Martinez to bring out behavior by Arias not previously testified to: stealing Alexander's ring, deleting emails from his account. -Beth Karas

Awesome! And thanks for watching Wilma and reporting on this. I couldn't take it anymore and stopped watching. I think I'll just skip whenever the defense is up from now on, they make me ill.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 9 Empty Jodi Arias Murder Trial ~ Thurs., 4/18/13

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Beth Karas InSession
The State's rebuttal case will continue next Tuesday. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Thanks, Wrap, now I don't have to catch up on HLN. That Janey Weintraub is another one who I can't stand.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:42 pm

I have been watching trial all day on HLN. My speakers aren't loud enough on the trial livestream for me to be able to hear it. I'm watching NG now and need to say-

FGS NG, STFU when the judge is reading the juror questions AND while Dr Demarte is answering!!!!!!! I want to hear this, not your dumb snarky remarks or hear you tell the viewers who the witness on the stand is. Talk about poor timing....

I feel better now. Jeez!!!!
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:06 pm

LOL, Hippy. Buy some ear buds. Mine cost $5.00 at WalMart and worth every penny. You actually have to turn down the volume or they will blow your eardrums out. Never watch the trial on HLN anymore...to many commercials and having to deal w/N DisGRACE.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 am

Juan Martinez - Prosecutor Support Page
Juror Questions for Dr. DeMarte
1. How many forensic cases have you worked on?
2. How many times have you testified based on your evaluations?
3. How many cases involved abuse?
4. Hypothetically, if a person suffered PTSD because of a bear attack while hiking would you throw out their PSD test if they lied and said it was a tiger?
5. Would the person be answering the questions the same regardless if they called the animal a bear or a tiger?
6. Do you believe absolutely that it is possible to remain purely unbiased in an evaluation once compassion creeps in?
7. What types of people are at risk for having or developing Borderline Personality Disorder?
8. In the inter Jodi gave where she stated, “Mark my words, no Jury will ever convict me,” do you feel that is part of a borderline personality disorder, especially since she is smiling when she said it?
9. Wouldn’t taking the camera, rather than leaving it, show more organizational thinking capabilities?
10. When asked by the defense about “efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment” you stated you had other examples for this category that did not involve Travis. Can you share these examples?
11. Do you think deleting pictures from a camera and then washing that camera is an attempt to remove or destroy evidence?
12. If you had not seen pictures proving that the evidence, photos, was recovered, given your knowledge of cameras would you have viewed this as an effective attempt at destroying evidence?
13. In your opinion, is it normal for a person who is incarcerated to be depressed and have anxiety?
14. Do you consider Jodi stabbing, shooting, and slitting Travis’s throat to be a traumatic event?
15. You said you re-administered the TSI (Trauma Symptom Inventory) to Jodi because Dr. Karp had done the same, but you did not re-administered other tests that Dr. Karp or Dr. Samuels had given. Can you explain why?
16. Do you know what the differences are between the TSI-1 and the TSI – 2?
17. Regarding the PDS answer sheet, exhibit number 555 - do you know whose handwriting is on the PDS answer sheet?
18. Do you see issues with Dr. Samuels filling out the answer sheet, and possibly summarizing the answers in Section 2?
19. Does it cause any concern for you, regarding the validity of the test, that the written answers appear to be answered by someone who is familiar with psychological verbiage, and not in laymen’s verbiage?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:49 am

Katie Wick
Less questions for #Demarte than any defense expert witness. I say , it's good for prosecution. Shows they trust her. #JusticeForTravis
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:16 am

Does anyone remember April the 3rd when Wilma asked to approach the bench as if she knew that Alyce was about to become suddenly and mysteriously ill?
We were making these post...

by samgoodwin on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 pm
I think this whole "Alyce illness" was contrived so that Wilmott can drag this out through tomorrow and then Juan won't get to recross until Monday.

by NiteSpinR on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 am
Did anyone besides me notice that Wilma seemed to magically know that Alyce was feeling ill, and asked the Judge for a break?
REALLY?
It appears to me as it does for others... that the Defense is trying to put a lot of space between them and the Prosecution's Witnesses.

Well it seems we weren't the only ones who noticed something was up check out this facebook post and what happened that day caught on tape!

Today was one of the strangest days so far as the trial goes.
I just looked at the trial proceedings (near the end) over and over again.
This is what I saw:

At 1:46:00 Alyce turns her watch to check the time.
LaViolette was answering questions like she has done since she has been on the stand.
Starting approx. 1:49:00 the following happens:
WILLMOTT turns slightly to her right. Looking at the Courtroom clock?
Then says: “Judge, may we approach?”
They all approached.
Willmott had NOTHING in her hands!

Within 8-9 seconds the Judge turns her head to the right towards the witness.
She calls for a 5 minute break.
Seal comes down for a few minutes.
Seal comes back up and Judge tells the jury the witness is ill and court is finished for the day.

Also, watch the following:
Starting at 1:59:23
Willmott is standing by the savage killer.
Juan passed by them and returns drinking some water as he passes by them again.
Willmott gets a SMILE on her freaky face.
Was she thinking – “WE PULLED THIS ONE OFF” ?

Sheron Wrigley: Does look like something shady is going on there. Nurmi also adjusts his position right before it happens as if he's expecting something to occur. I'm not usually a looking for any conspiracies but that looked off.
April 3 at 8:42pm
Judith Henshaw : how did JW know ALV was sick? I never saw anything to indicate such
April 3 at 8:41pm
Stephanie Graves Muller : Oh, it was definately planned. Wilmott didn't have her questions with her. She was fumbling looking for something and approaches the stand with Alyce and Nurimi acc to wildaboutrial. All of a sudden court was cancelled.
April 3 at 8:38pm
Rhon Schroeder : Definitely cooked up.
April 3 at 8:36pm
Irene Dutka :A few of us noticed JW 'playing with her phone' this morning...it looked suspicious as to why Jenny would place her phone in front of JA. Did she time something??? Did she play FB for her? This didn't feel right and may have something to do with Alyce leaving early.???? Sorry for not trusting this defence.
April 3 at 9:22pm
Patty Hayes: Totally set up. Shame on them. Deliberate manipulation to prevent Martinez cross until next week.
April 3 at 8:39pm

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Set up for sure. Won't matter, they're going to lose big time anyway in the end.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Here's another funny article from eggtree on Wilma's skillz.

samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:31 pm

samgoodwin wrote:Here's another funny article from eggtree on Wilma's skillz.

That's hilarious, Sam. Almost qualifies for our NEW "Hodi Scary Thread"in Member's Only. IMHO ha ha
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Nite, Awesome post above. So Alyce's "illness" was planned. Don't doubt it as I don't doubt Hodi's "migraines".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Oh... I guess it would be a good idea to mention that a new thread has been established for humorous post about Jodi Arias. It can be found in Members Only. Look for (Jodi Arias) Hodi Scarya**

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 9 Empty Disciplinary Actions Against Jodi Arias in Jail

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:28 am

According to online reports, Jodi Arias has been the subject of multiple Disciplinary Action reports during her extended incarceration at the Maricopa County jail, overseen by Sheriff Arpaio . Posted infractions are as follows:

January 1, 2009- possession of ten unauthorized photos, (Travis Alexander?)
May 29, 2009- hiding two pens under a sink
July 27, 2009- fighting with cellmate. The cellmate pleaded guilty but Arias predictably claimed "self-defense".
October 29, 2009- two pens hid under bunk, (Arias accepted responsibility for this infraction.)
March 17, 2011- unauthorized topical medications (anti-itch, anti-fungal and acne creams.)
May 13, 2011- two pens hidden in shampoo
August 26, 2012- disobeyed instructor by refusing to return to cell.

Arias has complained about the accommodations, her cell size, food and wake up schedule, (although she can go to sleep as early as she likes, if she so chooses). Nancy Grace reported that Arias has told fellow inmates multiple versions of the events, ("wildly different stories"), that led to the killing of Travis Alexander. Arias's pathological lying is consistent and predictable.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:56 am

Gee, she thinks she's a Diva. I stilll can't get over how SHE 'gets over' on all the inmates thinking/saying she is so darned sweet!!!! BS
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:38 am

If you watch Day 50, part 5 (from above) starting near the end around 26:12, the lawyers are all up at the bench and start talking and laughing with the judge. JA was still in the room, I think, I wonder how much this angered her, seeing all the lawyers getting along?

(Also a bit before that there are two people standing in the back of the court room after everyone else has left, as if they wanted to catch Jodi's eye. She finally looks at them and they exchanged smiles and then JA whispers about them. I'm curious who they were.)
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Happens all the time. Check this out:

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:28 pm

It is pretty cool they can separate themselves from their work. I just was thinking it would irritate JA to see them all getting along. I'm sure she wants it to be all about her.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 9 Empty Jodi's Ex, Bobby Juarez: Ex GF describes him.

Post by Wrapitup Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:02 pm

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 9 Oszof4

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:06 pm

The above YT mentions Hodi. However, the video is NOT about HER as much as it is about Bobby Juarez, Ex bf of Hodi. This girl thinks Hodi has PTSD and was abused...doesn't want her to get the DP..thinks she needs mental help. bla bla bla
15 min of fame?????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Hmm, that girl (is the "Lauren" in the photo the same girl? She's lost some weight and looks really different, if so) seems to have trouble looking directly into the camera when making her allegations. She also seems a bit "spacey" for lack of a better term.

Bobby Juarez looks creepy and evil to me in that photo. Or very conceited. I'm not sure I buy what this girl is selling. What was the blackmail exactly? That he had a video of her saying she wanted to kill him?

Sounds to me like this girl has mental issues and is trying to associate herself with JA, by saying things like "She needs mental help and was abused just like I was." I don't buy that JA was abused, so not really seeing it.

This Lauren could even be some friend of Donovan's or some other cell mate of JA's who is trying to help JA's cause for monetary or whatever gain. I'd think if what she says was true, she would have reported this to police and not made a YT video in hopes of whoever seeing it.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Exactly!!!! Hodi Never said Bobby was abusive. Now, he may very well BE so but IMHO this chick is spaced out..just trying to insert herself in this case. She better be able to back up her allegations as he could sue her for slander and DOC.

The freaks sure come out!!

p.s. I think it's highly possible this gal could use some "mental help". my 2 cents
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:44 am

samgoodwin wrote:Thanks, Wrap, now I don't have to catch up on HLN. That Janey Weintraub is another one who I can't stand.

Is she the one w/ the freaky reddish hair sticking out all over- always looks like she just rolled out of bed after a hard night- Jane VM loves her as she seems to favor her comments over other atty's on her show. Honestly wouldn't you fix your hair if u were going to be on TV FGS??
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:40 am

Wrapitup wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 9 Oszof4

Very, very interesting. So Bobby apparently is an abuser. He really looks like a winner. NOT. If my daughter brought a guy like that home I would freak on his appearance alone. Now I know why the defense wouldn't call him. He would do nothing to help Jodi and his personality & appearance alone would tell the jury that Jodi dates bad guys. Not that Travis was bad, but becomes clear that her past relationships were anything but "normal". Maybe Jodi got a few pointers from Bobby how to stalk and terrorize someone, as Jodi did to Travis. All Jodi has to offer any man is her body and willingness to have any orifice violated at the man's whim. Ugh. We call these kinds of people SLUTS where I come from.
She's a little cray cray to take Jodi's side, but I do understand she has sympathy for anyone else that Bobby might have
have also worked his "craft" on. And now we know where the witchcraft came in, in Jodi's life, maybe from Bobby.
Jodi has no personality of her own, except for the reputation and the fact that all she really is is a slut. She latches on to anything that interests her or can further her attempt at a 'normal' life, hence the latching on to the Mormon religion so fast and adopting it so wholeheartedly. It could have been a cult, or anything like that, that attracted her. Shes searching for who she is because I believe she is a sociopath. My first husband was an abuser, sociopath, used the same techniques on he like isolation, destroyed my self-esteem, stalking and threats that to this day scare me when I remember them. Jodi was searching for SOMETHING TO BELEIVE IN, because she had nothing in her life. Imagine having so much mental illness that you can be talked into anything, led anywhere, can 'live' the lie whatever it is, that was Jodi. Much like TLMS she had to adopt or make up a personality and had to rely on the people around her to get cues how to act/ react, because she truly has no personality of her own. Am I making sense?
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:53 am

Yes Hippy you're making perfect sense!
Bobby was a Vampire chaser and wanted to travel the world in search of them, just like Brad Pit did in "Interview With A Vampire" (LOL!) Jodi's parents had an issue with Bobby dating their daughter (as any parent would) so she moved out of their house and in with Bobby and his hoarding parents. After he and Jodi broke up once she reconnected with him because she heard the end of the world was near and thought he'd be interested in knowing! The next time they broke up was because she started banging his friend/roommate Matt.

Alyce honed right in on one thing that's correct about Jodi... Fairytales.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Just heard this on HLN
That the Defense has filed a motion for Surrebuttal to dispute DeMarte's testimony. This gives them the opportunity to let the Defense have the last word instead of the Prosecution. IMO this is not likely to be granted, but one never knows.
They are also asking for a Manslaughter, Sudden Quarrel or Heat of Passion be added to the Jury Instructions before they deliberate.
Funny I think because Martinez is about to prove Jodi premeditated Travis' murder, with Walmart's gas can evidence.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:40 pm

They had a closed door meeting on Friday. Noone knew what it was about so I didn't post anything about it. Now we know. Of Course the duh-fence is going to try to say Dr. D was FOS. She wasn't. She was right on the money!! I bet the judge is laughing.

Re: Bobby: Nite, where did you get all that information?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next